Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,206 members, 7,947,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Joagbaje Became God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Joagbaje Became God (11553 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Joagbaje Became God by InesQor(m): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2010
@Pastor AIO: LOL!!!

newmi:

then Joagbaje "[size=16pt]Became God[/size]" the moment he acknowledged Christ Jesus as his Lord and Personal saviour period!!!

that brings this thread to a close, thank you
This is so painful it hurts.

@newmi: By your "goats and dogs, she bi" reasoning, does this mean that each of the sons of the world's foremost brain surgeon, is the world's foremost brain surgeon? And also the sons and daughters of the first man in space is, each one, the first man in space?

I am forced to ask if you understand that the persona of God is a singleton, a UNIQUE class that can only be filled by ONE entity. God is God not just by name like how you hand down surnames to your children.

God is God by role and by essence of being. Those two parameters (role and essence of being) can never be matched by any entity let alone a human being, sorry.

The problem here is that you are seeing Jesus, God come in the flesh, and equating yourself to him, then you are trying to backtrack to also equate yourself to God. This is like taking processed orange juice and saying you have material with which to plant an orange tree. How much sense does that make?

At the risk of sounding like I'm blaspheming, let me give you WOFers a long rope by which you may now hang yourselves.
I need to ask, if Joagbaje became God as newmi said above, as well as Im certain that Chris Oyakhilome did some years back and newmi also did:
1. Did God exist before they, each one, Joagbaje, Chris and newmi, became God? (or is it like God resets after each new Christian comes to him?)
2. If God existed, was He complete in Himself?

Maybe when you answer these two, showing scriptural references, then I will revert to the discussion. Cheers.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Joagbaje(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2010
I didn't want to make any further comment on this matter again  since i have given the bible reason and i know that certain individual will swing to work on twisting and twinsting my post. but this just caught my attention.

aletheia:

^^As always the plain unvarnished scripture must speak for itself not the interpretations we try to impose on it. Indeed one of the hallmarks of the Antichrist spirit is this:
KJV: II Thessalonians 2:4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
But the word of God to us is plain no matter how men may seek to twist it to justify their false doctrines:

You are simply doing word play to stir up sentiments for God, but he's not hiring you, he doesn't need your pity . You are the one misapplying scriptures. The Antichrist comes in his own name. I and christ come in our fathers name. If I'm not one with God, then Jesus is a failure, because that's why he came to make me one with God. I HAVE HIS GLORY. 

John 17:22
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

KJV: I Corinthians 8:5-6. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Your scripture here is contradicting you. "we are in him" if you are in a car, you can as well say "my car passed you by or I passed you by" I AND MY CAR ARE ONE. because I am in the car. I am in God and one with God through christ. Is that a hard truth to accept?

John 17:23
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

No matter how you try to spiel it; to us (Disciples of Jesus Christ) there is but one god. Simple. Even if other men proclaim themselves gods. "There is no sense in which. . .the ontological distinction between God and the creature has been abolished in the gospel."

There is one God, yes . But does Jesus have a distinct personality bodily and otherwise? Jesus and God are one . I and Jesus are one and I and God also are one . PERIOD.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

^^Please answer these questions: who are the "them" that God is speaking to? Is it Christians? Who was Christ speaking to? Was it Pharisees?

Does it matter ? He was talking to people like you. As blind as bat spiritually. They couldn't accept his oneness with God. How can a man say he is one with God.

^^I'm afraid you misapply the scripture: that he is described as the "god of this world" doesn't equate to "Satan became god." Why then does the term "false god" exist? I am sure he's chortling with glee at your post for that was ever his ambition: to be god.

Adam was neither mean to be a god in heaven but on earth. In his jurisdiction . I am a god in my world.my domain, my sphere of contact.

KJV: Ezek 28:2. Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:KJV: Isa 14:14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Another time wasting trash. We are talking of Gods declaration you are quoting satan rebellion. Man is higher than Satan , man is higher than all angels .God made us who we are. We didn't ask for it. It is the mystery of Godliness.

^^Scripture interprets scripture: Exodus 4:16 explains the sense of 7:1.
KJV: Exod 4:16. And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.

Good try, that's exactly what we are talking about. I'm his spokes man. A god.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by InesQor(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2010
Well I'm not surprised. I kind of knew that my questions would not be answered.

@newmi: What about you? Will you respond? smiley
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Joagbaje(m): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2010
InesQor:

Well I'm not surprised. I kind of knew that my questions would not be answered.

@newmi: What about you? Will you respond? smiley

Enigma once gave a link to this websites in one of the anti faith crusades. Even though I don't buy everything they say, But they have some helpful stuff on this .
http://www.gotquestions.org/theosis.html.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by nuclearboy(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2010
@Inesqor:

They cannot be answered! And "slinking away" wasn't a good thing from the other thread. I can "like" people because they show their hand! wink

@Joagbaje:

Psalm 8:5 says 'Thou has made him (man) a little lower than the Angels" rather than " Man is higher than Satan , man is higher than all angels".

A medical student is not yet a doctor and therefore is junior to a Matron in a hospital. Wait then, for when the transforming is done and we become as "planned". Even Christ had a time (according to His Words).
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by InesQor(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

Enigma once gave a link to this websites in one of the anti faith crusades. Even though I don't buy everything they say, But they have some helpful stuff on this .
http://www.gotquestions.org/theosis.html.
Funny enough this link is new to me but it speaks my mind exactly on these matters, contrary to @newmi's submissions.

Theosis declares a likeness to God, and NOT becoming God. Just saying that phrase makes me shudder. How can one ever become God, or god, if you prefer that? It's impossible to become God because "to become" means that it has a beginning. GOD IS. Period!

@nuclearboy: LOL! Ha the heresies in that thread were too many o, my brother. grin
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by nuclearboy(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2010
InesQor:

How can one ever become God, or god, if you prefer that? It's impossible to become God because "to become" means that it has a beginning. GOD IS. Period!

And this is the crux of the matter. Its not a university degree or an ordination or a claim that you achieve. Jesus did not "become" - He WAS from always.

I guess its only apt anyways. Satan wanted to become - his kids needs must follow their father's steps
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by donnie(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2010
You err because you don't know the scriptures.

nuclearboy:

And this is the crux of the matter. Its not a university degree or an ordination or a claim that you achieve. Jesus did not "become" - He WAS from always.

I guess its only apt anyways.  Satan wanted to become - his kids needs must follow their father's steps

John 1:14 NIV- The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
John 1:12 -But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

The same Word which was, and is God and which became Jesus has given us LIFE in Christ. We became new creations in Christ after we heard the gospel and believed. -2Cor 5:17.

May God open your eyes.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by donnie(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Joagbaje:

Psalm 8:5 says 'Thou has made him (man) a little lower than the Angels" rather than " Man is higher than Satan , man is higher than all angels".

A medical student is not yet a doctor and therefore is junior to a Matron in a hospital. Wait then, for when the transforming is done and we become as "planned". Even Christ had a time (according to His Words).

Study the scriptures; don't just read like a newspaper.

Angels as used in the scripture above is not referring to ordinary angels. The Hebrew word is Elohiym, specifically used (in the plural) for the supreme God and sometimes a  superlative- angels. So don't be confused by king James. The scriptures do not contradict themselves.

Angels are sent as servants, to minister for us.
Hebrews 1:13-14[i]
    But to which of the angels said he at any times, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
[/i]

We the saints, shall judge angels.
1 Cor. 6:3
    Know ye not that we shall judge angels? , ?

Beware of false humility.
Col. 2:18
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

True humility is accepting what God has said without trying to rubbish it with human wisdom.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2010
Apart from the poison that he constantly ingests from Christ Embassy, Joagbaje's problems include very poor English comprehension skills (factual and not abusive point) and an overblown sense of self, an arrogant self-importance. All of these are evident in his misinterpretation of John 17:22; in John 17:21ff Jesus was praying that His disciples be one, be united i.e. for church/Christian unity. He did not say that his followers were becoming gods or one with god in Joagbaje's sense, rather they should become one in Christ, one in God.

The other point that our resident pasiitor  conflates is that Jesus said that He and the Father are one --- here of course Jesus does not suggest that His disciples were to become one with God in the sense that Jesus is eternally one with God.

And about Pasiitor Joagbaje's analogy of "becoming a car" because he gets in the car, don't make me laugh!
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Joagbaje(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2010
@Donnie ,
Thanks bro for shedding lights on these simple elementary truths .
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Joagbaje(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2010
@nuclearboy
nuclearboy:

You are wrongly applying the scripture here. The heb word for "angels" here is "Elohim" which makes reference to Godhead.

Psalms 8:5 ASV
5 For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.

If you guys understand the witings of Paul and John , you may understands these truths. And that's when you can really understand pastor chris teachings.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Joagbaje(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2010
Buroda misiter ENIGMA

Enigma:

Apart from the poison that he constantly ingests from Christ Embassy, Joagbaje's problems include very poor English comprehension skills (factual and not abusive point) and an overblown sense of self, an arrogant self-importance. All of these are evident in his misinterpretation of John 17:22; in John 17:21ff Jesus was praying that His disciples be one, be united i.e. for church/Christian unity. He did not say that his followers were becoming gods or one with god in Joagbaje's sense, rather they should become one in Christ, one in God.

The other point that our resident pasiitor  conflates is that Jesus said that He and the Father are one --- here of course Jesus does not suggest that His disciples were to become one with God in the sense that Jesus is eternally one with God.

And about Pasiitor Joagbaje's analogy of "becoming a car" because he gets in the car, don't make me laugh!

i will recommend Pauline and John's epistle for you too. I am one with christ my broda, and one with God. You can't give these simple scriptures complicated meanings. Now I understand the troubles Paul went through.

1 John 4:17
17 In this[ union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment[ with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.

It's appalling how's these guys explains away scriptures. Look at this again. Misita.

John 17:21-22
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father,[ art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

@nuclearboy
. . . The heb word for "angels" here is "Elohim" which makes reference to Godhead.

Psalms 8:5 ASV
5 For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.

Does the word "Elohim" refer to the "Godhead" every time "Elohim" appears in the Bible?

In fact, no point waiting for your answer; rather let me show you one or two examples.

1 King 11:5 -  For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the elohim of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

Exodus 22:8 - If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto the elohim, [to see] whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.

Exodus 9:28 - Intreat the LORD (for [it is] enough) that there be no [more] elohim thunderings and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer.

Jonah 3:3 - So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an elohim great city of three days' journey.

Joagbaje:

If you guys understand the witings of Paul and John , you may understands these truths. And that's when you can really understand pastor chris teachings.

Nah, we understand Paul and John (and James) well enough and that is why a heretic like opaks Oyakhilome holds no appeal whatsoever for us.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by PastorAIO: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2010
Again . . .

If only Elohim was just left as Elohim in the translation of the bible,

if only Yahweh was just left as Yahweh

If only El Elyon was just left as El Elyon

If only El Shaddai was just left as El Shaddai

etc etc etc

The world might be a more peaceful place today. Sigh!
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by DeepSight(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2010
Enigma:

All of these are evident in his misinterpretation of John 17:22; in John 17:21ff Jesus was praying that His disciples be one, be united i.e. for church/Christian unity. He did not say that his followers were becoming gods or one with god in Joagbaje's sense, rather they should become one in Christ, one in God.

The grand master of royal contradictions at it again.

It is eminently striking how this gentleman can happily insist that when christ says that his followers would be one with him - that this is meant only in a symbolic sense of oneness of accord - (this is actually my interpretation as well) - BUT -

- - - > When the EXACT same word is used in the same sentence by christ - to say that he is one with God - Mr. Enigma CANNOT see that that oneness is also the oneness of accord - and NOT that Christ is God!

Amazing!

Freakish, actually!

Here it is again -

Christ said -

1. His followers would be one with him - in Enigma's interpretation, this does not mean that christians ARE Jesus Christ himself (- I agree with this.)

2. He and the Father are one - in Enigma's interpretation this means that Christ IS GOD!

Why does Enigma have two different interpretations for the "oneness" used in the SAME sentence? ? ? ?

Haba.

Look, Enigma - no need to respond, I know your response already. . . it will go something like this - "I am too exalted to bother to respond to your post, yada yada yada . . ."
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Deep Sight

Now, I am convinced I was right to have always ignored your rudeness as well as shallow intellectualism; I will probably revert to ignoring you altogether again; for me it's just not worthwhile engaging you ---- interestingly, I notice that some other people have a similar view of you (and not just Christians for that matter). See this thread for example: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-347068.0.html

It would do you good (a) to learn some humility and (b) as one who so much aspires to be an "intellectual", to first learn the importance of having a sufficient or thorough or full understanding of a topic or point before displaying shallow understanding worsened by pronouncements of "conclusive conclusion".

Be not surprised if after this I do not respond to your posts again ---- unless I find some good reason of my own to do so.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by DeepSight(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ Oh please piss off, clown.

A clear and manifest contradiction is lucidly laid before you - rather than address it you revert with that which I predicted you will . . . abuse and condescension. In what way was the question I asked above rude? ? ? Did you not see that I simply raised a clear contradiction? ? ? Why does open discourse frighten and annoy you? ? ? And you revert with all that garbage of personal insult and condesceion and completely ignore the clear and simple poser. Grow up. I have tried hard enough to be polite to you for Christ's sake.

My patience is worn with you: the plain truth is you are not able to string any common sense together to save your life.

Joker.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by PastorAIO: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Oh please piss off, clown.

A clear and manifest contradiction is lucidly laid before you - rather than address it you revert with that which I predicted you will . . . abuse and condescension. In what way was the question I asked above rude? ? ? Did you not see that I simply raised a clear contradiction? ? ? Why does open discourse frighten and annoy you? ? ? And you revert with all that garbage of personal insult and condesceion and completely ignore the clear and simple poser. Grow up. I have tried hard enough to be polite to you for Christ's sake.

My patience is worn with you: the plain truth is you are not able to string any common sense together to save your life.

Joker.
Deep Sight:

Joker.

you should reposition that word. I presume that you are addressing enigma as a joker, but the way you positioned it it seems as if you are signing off with you name, joker.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by DeepSight(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ Lol. Nice one Pastor, you don hammer me o!

But the guy really is too damn predictable. Ask him a question he doesn't like and rather than any attempt at an answer, you will get the story of your life, and the story of how superbly advanced his knowledge is - and that his great sage-like knowledge and wisdom will not permit him to condescend to respond to you.

Bull!
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by ilosiwaju: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
Deepsight ti binu ooo.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Joagbaje(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Enigma,
Enigma:

Does the word "Elohim" refer to the "Godhead" every time "Elohim" appears in the Bible?

In fact, no point waiting for your answer; rather let me show you one or two examples.

1 King 11:5 -  For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the elohim of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

Exodus 22:8 - If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto the elohim, [to see] whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.

Exodus 9:28 - Intreat the LORD (for [it is] enough) that there be no [more] elohim thunderings and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer.
Jonah 3:3 - So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an elohim great city of three days' journey.
Nah, we understand Paul and John (and James) well enough and that is why a heretic like opaks Oyakhilome holds no appeal whatsoever for us.

Another time wasting twisted post. Did I tell you that Elohim refers to God each time, I was making reference to psalm 8:5 which nuclear boy applied. See how far you've gone twisting a simple post. Don't I know other use of Elohim ? Was the word Elohim not used for Adam, Moses, and judges? I only said the word Elohim in psalm 8 is referring to God. Period.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ If you think so, pasiitor Joagbaje; if you think so. cool
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by KunleOshob(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
@enigma
I would have expected you to address the issues raised by deepsight instead of raining insults on the poor chap.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by JeSoul(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

@enigma
I would have expected you to address the issues raised by deepsight instead of raining insults on the poor chap.
DS is hardly a "poor chap" Kunle, hardly smiley
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by nuclearboy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Donnie and Joagbaje:

First this rubbish you believe supports your misinterpretations i.e. 1 Cor. 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall judge angels?"

Is it as you are that you will judge angels? Why not wait till you are "perfected" before you start to claim the powers of the perfect?

Then you say:- Hebrews 1:13-14 "But to which of the angels said he at any times, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? "

Okay, so which of you did He say to sit at His right hand? Was this not meant for Christ? PS: The heirs of Salvation "shall be" not are! You are not there yet!

Your quotes are used in a fraudulent manner here to twist issues to your advantage. When you are dead and made perfect, come back and talk to me!

donnie:

Study the scriptures; don't just read like a newspaper.

Angels as used in the scripture above is not referring to ordinary angels. The Hebrew word is Elohiym, specifically used (in the plural) for the supreme God and sometimes a  superlative- angels. So don't be confused by king James. The scriptures do not contradict themselves.

You are the confused one reading as though ROR. NIV uses the term "Heavenly Beings"! Is that God alone?

Back to originals, Strong's Hebrew has 2 references following the word "angels" in Ps 8:5. The first is H4480 - min-nay (a part of, above, after, among, by, then, through) and H430 - el-o-heem (PLURAL of H433 and defined as "gods in the ordinary sense", applied by way of magistrates and sometimes as a superlative:- angels, exceeding, great judges, mighty).

Combined, we find this supporting the idea that its NOT just one entity but a group - the judges, the mighty ones of heaven (including the angels). Which would infer WHAT? man was made LOWER than all those! Or with the word "among" in H4480 and "angels" in H430, would you say "among angel God" OR "among the God of angels"?

Again I say, when you have been made perfect, talk! At THAT time, yes, I agree with you! Not now!
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by InesQor(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
@donnie: Your first post, rather than refute nuclearboy's argument, rather supports it. He said Jesus did not become God. And you hurried to say the Word became flesh? How does this refute the point, becoming God and becoming flesh are anti-thetical to one another. It simply proves that the Word wasnt always flesh. It was God. John 1:1 and became flesh. Pls revert and show us scriptural reference for any entity that ever BECAME God. Thanks.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Tonyet1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Donnie and Joagbaje:

First this rubbish you believe supports your misinterpretations i.e. 1 Cor. 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall judge angels?"

Is it as you are that you will judge angels? Why not wait till you are "perfected" before you start to claim the powers of the perfect?

Then you say:- Hebrews 1:13-14 "But to which of the angels said he at any times, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? "

And did the good book say we must be perfect b4 we start the judging?. . .whatever happened to the knowledge of the new creations.

Maybe me should stay back and have me more pop-corns for me rumbling tommy

Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
JeSoul:

DS is hardly a "poor chap" Kunle, hardly  smiley

I was going to agree with this but then I thought maybe Kunle meant poor intellectually!  smiley

By the way, like a broken clock that can be correct at least twice a day, Deep Sight can say some useful things. Nevertheless, I am not the first to comment on the shallowness of some of Deep Sight's posts --- indeed even people who apparently like him have made similar comments. There are several examples but I give just two below.

From here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=371029.msg6174815#msg6174815

Mad_Max:

Deep Sight, how could you write so much and say so little? grin Forgive me, but your circular reasoning and peculiar, self-congratulatory logic is beyond me. When you have something to say lesser mortals may understand as digestible, I'll try and stop getting on your bad side and pay attention.  Don't let me stop you and justcool from walking off hand-in-hand into some Technicolour sunset though.

I give up on the 'war' of 'laws' and 'theories', Justcool. It's just semantics and pet definitions at cross-purposes. Changes nothing. Have it your way.

and from here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=369330.msg6339993#msg6339993

Mad_Max:

Awwww, hon. I've no interest in derailing the thread. The matter was laid to rest long ago. One argues major religious doctrines with someone who knows major religious doctrines. Your 'challenge' wasn't worth taking up by anyone who knows better. I see you're performing for some 'objective reader'. Ah. No wonder the theatrics. Enjoy.
Bold added

The bit that I've bolded well encapsulates my view of some of Deep Sight's so-called "challenges" and "posers" --- and why I believe once again that I am better off to ignore them.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
Meanwhile the Kunle who is calling me to task did not see fit to call his beloved friend to task for his gross rudeness to me in the thread in the following link even though Kunle was on the thread --- perhaps because they are both against the Trinity doctrine:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-454157.0.html

All good.  cool
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by MyJoe: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
Enigma:

I was going to agree with this but then [i]I thought [/i]maybe Kunle meant poor intellectually!  smiley
I think you are mendacious.

Enigma:
By the way, like a broken clock that can be correct at least twice a day, Deep Sight can say some useful things. Nevertheless, I am not the first to comment on the shallowness of some of Deep Sight's posts --- indeed even people who apparently like him have made similar comments. There are several examples but I give just two below.

From here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=371029.msg6174815#msg6174815

and from here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=369330.msg6339993#msg6339993
Bold added

The bit that I've bolded well encapsulates my view of some of Deep Sight's so-called "challenges" and "posers" --- and why I believe once again that I am better off to ignore them.
I think you are mendacious, indeed.
Re: How Joagbaje Became God by Enigma(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ Whatever, mate. If what I have said is true, then look yourself in the mirror and ask who is "mendacious".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / What Attracted You To Your Current Church / Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.