Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (12832 Views)

Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Beaf: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Show me what legacy they left in lagos apart from the tattered buildings ?

Yes, they left a few tattered buildings, but more importantly, they left a federal capital which was built with oil money. The explosion of infrastructure and growth in Lagos started in Gowons time. There was all sorts of massive building, from festac to the national theatre, from bridges to roads, from airports to seaports; all with oil money.
Lagos only became dirty and decaying after IBB packed up and left for Abuja.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
Sounds like this is a settled matter. i wonder why these interlopers are making noise all over the place,

Fashola Pledges To Increase Igbo Participation In Cabinet, By Ambrose Nnaji

New York [RR] LAGOS—THE Lagos State government under the administration of Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola has once again restated his resolve to give equal opportunities to the Igbo community to participate in the affairs of the state governance.

He has also re-assured his commitment to the safety and security of lives and property of indigenes and non-indigenes in the state.

He made this promise following a request by the Igbo political group in the Action Congress (AC) on the state government to increase the Igbo political slots in the cabinet both at the state and local government levels.

The governor made this known in his speech delivered during the inauguration ceremony of the Old Alimosho Chapter of the Igbo United Political Coalition, held at Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area Secretariat, Ikotun, Lagos at the weekend.

Represented by the Hon. Jino Ajaye, the governor, who stated that Igbo leadership in the state has contributed in no measurable way to the socio-economic growth of Lagos state, noted that in a true democratic setting, ethnic or political belief should not be a barrier to the smooth running of any government.

According to him, no meaningful economic development would be achieved in the state where rancour, kidnapping, ethnic and tribal sentiments were the order of the day.

“Politics is for all of us. The democracy we are witnessing today, the transformational changes, the developmental stages in the state were made possible because we are in true democratic period. Lagos State has now grown to a mega state because your contribution has been added to it. We are not doing it alone, we are doing it in conjunction with all your efforts,” the governor said.

Meanwhile, the Igbo representation in the Lagos state cabinet has been commended by the state government. It would be recalled that the office of Budget and Planning has been occupied by Igbo born indigene since the Tinubu-Fashola administrations and has been described as one of the best, vibrant offices that has sparked off a lot of economic developments in the state.

While appealing to Lagosians to be law abiding and go about their businesses without fear or molestation, the governor assured that adequate security has been put in place to protect lives and property of the people.

In his address, the chairman, Igbo United Political Coalition Alimosho Local Government Area, Hon. Onuegbu Theophilus, who revealed that the group has already mapped out strategies to ensure that the Action Congress was voted back into office in the 2011 general elections, however, regretted that some members of the Igbo political coalition in Alimosho were denied registration in some LCDAs and wards during the 2007 general elections.

He said that some AC leaders in Alimosho saw the Igbo United Political Coalition as a rival group and threat to true democratic principles.

According to him, the influx of the group into the party was a magnanimous swell-up to the numerical strength of the party and an assurance of the South-East and South-South block vote for the Action Congress in the Lagos State.

He further decried the non representation of the Igbo Political Coalition since the inception of the present LCDA government in the six LCDAs in Alimosho.

“We have no Councillorship appointment, no Special Advisers appointment, no Senior Special Assistant appointment except in Igando-Ikotun LCDA,” Onuegbu said.

Adding, our fair share of dividends of democracy both at state and local government levels including hajj/Jerusalem pilgrimage slots, Board Membership appointments have not been duly accorded to us.

Hon. Theophilus, who condemned personal interest and tribal sentiments in the running of any government, urged the party leaders to be fair and patriotic in the discharge of the dividends of democracy. Saying, in a democratic dispensation, everybody has the right to vote and be voted for.

“The Igbo United Political Coalition was part of the Lagos State Action Congress which came up in 2006. It was a coalition of many groups, forums, caucuses and fronts that sprang up to pull support for the Action congress during the campaign period of 2007 general elections”, Onuegbu said.

“This coalition was structured with multiple tentacles that galvanized together non-Yoruba language speaking ethnic groups from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu Imo and Rivers States”.

In Alimosho L.G.A. which comprises six local Council Development areas-(LCDA), Igbos have over 48 percent of the population while other ethnic groups from South-South geo-political zone consist about 22.6 percent of Alimosho population, he concluded.

http://www.republicreport.com/fashola-pledges-to-increase-igbo-participation-in-cabinet-by-ambrose-nnaji/
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EkoIle1: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ ~Bluetooth.

Please ignore beef I beg you. Let him continue with his usual immature clownish acts.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EzeUche2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
I can't believe I am reading that some foolish posters would say that Lagos did not need the support of the British. The main reason that Lagos is considered an economic powerhouse is due to the British focus on that city.

If the British did not arrive in that town, it would be still considered swampland.

Only a few cities in Nigeria had the necessary means of growing into commercial centers in Nigeria without British involvement and that would have been Benin City, Onitsha, Kano and Ibadan.

Cities like Port Harcourt, Lagos, Warri even Sapele at one time thrived due to British interest.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by excanny: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

Sounds like this is a settled matter. i wonder why these interlopers are making noise all over the place,

Fashola Pledges To Increase Igbo Participation In Cabinet, By Ambrose Nnaji

New York [RR] LAGOS—THE Lagos State government under the administration of Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola has once again restated his resolve to give equal opportunities to the Igbo community to participate in the affairs of the state governance.

He has also re-assured his commitment to the safety and security of lives and property of indigenes and non-indigenes in the state.

He made this promise following a request by the Igbo political group in the Action Congress (AC) on the state government to increase the Igbo political slots in the cabinet both at the state and local government levels.

The governor made this known in his speech delivered during the inauguration ceremony of the Old Alimosho Chapter of the Igbo United Political Coalition, held at Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area Secretariat, Ikotun, Lagos at the weekend.

Represented by the Hon. Jino Ajaye, the governor, who stated that Igbo leadership in the state has contributed in no measurable way to the socio-economic growth of Lagos state, noted that in a true democratic setting, ethnic or political belief should not be a barrier to the smooth running of any government.

According to him, no meaningful economic development would be achieved in the state where rancour, kidnapping, ethnic and tribal sentiments were the order of the day.

“Politics is for all of us. The democracy we are witnessing today, the transformational changes, the developmental stages in the state were made possible because we are in true democratic period. Lagos State has now grown to a mega state because your contribution has been added to it. We are not doing it alone, we are doing it in conjunction with all your efforts,” the governor said.

Meanwhile, the Igbo representation in the Lagos state cabinet has been commended by the state government. It would be recalled that the office of Budget and Planning has been occupied by Igbo born indigene since the Tinubu-Fashola administrations and has been described as one of the best, vibrant offices that has sparked off a lot of economic developments in the state.

While appealing to Lagosians to be law abiding and go about their businesses without fear or molestation, the governor assured that adequate security has been put in place to protect lives and property of the people.

In his address, the chairman, Igbo United Political Coalition Alimosho Local Government Area, Hon. Onuegbu Theophilus, who revealed that the group has already mapped out strategies to ensure that the Action Congress was voted back into office in the 2011 general elections, however, regretted that some members of the Igbo political coalition in Alimosho were denied registration in some LCDAs and wards during the 2007 general elections.

He said that some AC leaders in Alimosho saw the Igbo United Political Coalition as a rival group and threat to true democratic principles.

According to him, the influx of the group into the party was a magnanimous swell-up to the numerical strength of the party and an assurance of the South-East and South-South block vote for the Action Congress in the Lagos State.

He further decried the non representation of the Igbo Political Coalition since the inception of the present LCDA government in the six LCDAs in Alimosho.

“We have no Councillorship appointment, no Special Advisers appointment, no Senior Special Assistant appointment except in Igando-Ikotun LCDA,” Onuegbu said.

Adding, our fair share of dividends of democracy both at state and local government levels including hajj/Jerusalem pilgrimage slots, Board Membership appointments have not been duly accorded to us.

Hon. Theophilus, who condemned personal interest and tribal sentiments in the running of any government, urged the party leaders to be fair and patriotic in the discharge of the dividends of democracy. Saying, in a democratic dispensation, everybody has the right to vote and be voted for.

“The Igbo United Political Coalition was part of the Lagos State Action Congress which came up in 2006. It was a coalition of many groups, forums, caucuses and fronts that sprang up to pull support for the Action congress during the campaign period of 2007 general elections”, Onuegbu said.

“This coalition was structured with multiple tentacles that galvanized together non-Yoruba language speaking ethnic groups from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu Imo and Rivers States”.

In Alimosho L.G.A. which comprises six local Council Development areas-(LCDA), Igbos have over 48 percent of the population while other ethnic groups from South-South geo-political zone consist about 22.6 percent of Alimosho population, he concluded.

http://www.republicreport.com/fashola-pledges-to-increase-igbo-participation-in-cabinet-by-ambrose-nnaji/

Clearly, all your ngbanti tribalistic rants are for nothing.

Reasonable folks understand the importance of alliances beyond ethnic bigotry.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

@ ~Bluetooth.

Please ignore beef I beg you. Let him continue with his usual immature clownish acts.
the guy knows I'm not in the mood to attend to him.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Chyz2: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

GAY.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

I can't believe I am reading that some foolish posters would say that Lagos did not need the support of the British. The main reason that Lagos is considered an economic powerhouse is due to the British focus on that city.

If the British did not arrive in that town, it would be still considered swampland.

Only a few cities in Nigeria had the necessary means of growing into commercial centers in Nigeria without British involvement and that would have been Benin City, Onitsha, Kano and Ibadan.

Cities like Port Harcourt, Lagos, Warri even Sapele at one time thrived due to British interest.

http://books.google.com/books?id=JPJmCcZyxmYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=nigeria+cities+falola&source=bl&ots=WYONGYyyGk&sig=QdFzDkHUCPwkPIAKXqNkUbcdqgs&hl=en&ei=MrVuTeWNEs2Ttwemj8SIDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=five%20thousand&f=false

(edited)
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
Chyz*:

GAY.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2011
Chyz*:

GAY.
No sir .I don't do men.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Chyz2: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^ Dat sounds gay, really.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by excanny: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
So much gall.

These m*f*ckers piss me off. Give an inch, and they'll take a mile. Honestly, definitely need to adopt a harsher tone. If I had my druthers, even what they have politically in Lagos they would lose.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Beaf: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

No, I know you are a bigoted dunce and coward that runs howling when challenged.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
@eku,
it doesnt work dat way bros. Even if u have ur way, u cant do crap.

U need to stop seeing things as if there was a time wen yoruba people met and agreed to allow igbos settle in lagos.
You did not give any inch to anyone.

Agreed, it is ur land and no one is trying to take it from you but you have to accept the fact that your 'visitors' have come to stay and u can not send them parking. Not anymore!
Just learn to live with it, ok?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
It isn't an issue of "sending anyone packing." You are free to stay. . . just don't get involved in local politics.

Regarding if I had my way. . . well, there is a lot that could be done. Let me just leave it at that, heh.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Chyz2: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
eku_bear:

It isn't an issue of "sending anyone packing." You are free to stay. . . just don't get involved in local politics.

Regarding if I had my way. . . well, there is a lot that could be done. Let me just leave it at that, heh.

It's gonna be ok man. cheesy
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
everything about ohaneze and ndigbo is all about loud noises and boasting. they do nothing there after. just talk talk
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2011
Chyz*:

It's gonna be ok man. cheesy

100% agree. It is going to be OK. Not in the way you think, though.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by excanny: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2011
eku_bear:

That was the meaning of the ONE NIGERIA you wanted. Learn to live with it or secede. grin
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Chyz2: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2011
eku_bear:

Lol, ndo cheesy
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by 1025: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2011
Yes, they left a few tattered buildings, but more importantly, they left a federal capital which was built with oil money. The explosion of infrastructure and growth in Lagos started in Gowons time. There was all sorts of massive building, from festac to the national theatre, from bridges to roads, from airports to seaports; all with oil money.
Lagos only became dirty and decaying after IBB packed up and left for Abuja.

@beaf,
how long will it take your jonathan to start developing his own part of the country? maybe 28 yrs as the president. jonathan does not have any developmental ideas and plans so give him 16 yrs and nothing will happen. a fisherman is a fisherman.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Beaf: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2011
1025:

@beaf,
how long will it take your jonathan to start developing his own part of the country? maybe 28 yrs as the president. jonathan does not have any developmental ideas and plans so give him 16 yrs and nothing will happen. a fisherman is a fisherman.

You must be either a fool or your news comes from akara spots. There is a refinery, a petrochemichal plant, an international airport for oil execs, tourism development for one of Nigeria's most historical areas etc.

Dude, run along and throw stones with id!ots like babapupa. Fvking ethnic bigot.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by AndreUweh(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2011
1025:

@beaf,

No need for that.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by rhymz(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2011
What exactly is wrong with protecting one's interest when you have the number and funds to do so?
Seriously, I can understand when a stray bigoted illiterate Yoruba person like Bluetooth open his scum-filled mouth to vomit the crap that he is made of but for even supposedly educated Yoruba folks like eku_bear that I believe has been exposed to a more developed and better democratic system to lose all sense of civility and political logic to argue foolishly with unrestrained crudity that Igbos do not have right to negotiate their support to the benefits of their interests in Lagos is not just appalling and preposterous but also outrightly $toopid to suggest. I may not neccessarily give a damn about Ohanaeze and their bullshit but dont come up in my face and tell me asking for a better representation for Igbos is like asking for the Oba's arm, giving our sheer number and contribution to the state we deserve more than a cosmetic appointment of one igbo person in the Lagos state government. I care less if oduduwa owns Lagos, but as long as my size and contributions are sprawling, I deserve a better deal and if using what I ve to get what I want is my way of  realizing that then so be it. Give and take is no robbery.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by rhymz(m): 12:26am On Mar 03, 2011
What exactly is wrong with protecting one's interest when you have the number and funds to do so?
Seriously, I can understand when a stray bigoted illiterate Yoruba person like Bluetooth open his scum-filled mouth to vomit the crap that he is made of but for even supposedly educated Yoruba folks like eku_bear that I believe has been exposed to a more developed and better democratic system to lose all sense of civility and political logic to argue foolishly with unrestrained crudity that Igbos do not have right to negotiate their support to the benefits of their interests in Lagos is not just appalling and preposterous but also outrightly $toopid to suggest. I may not neccessarily give a damn about Ohanaeze and their bullshit but dont come up in my face and tell me asking for a better representation for Igbos is like asking for the Oba's arm, giving our sheer number and contribution to the state we deserve more than a cosmetic appointment of one igbo person in the Lagos state government. I care less if oduduwa owns Lagos, but as long as my size and contributions are sprawling, I deserve a better deal and if using what I ve to get what I want is my way of  realizing that then so be it. Give and take is no robbery.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2011
I'm not following the logic here.

Why should an ethnic group argue for specific political rights and spoils of political victory to be awarded to fellow members of that ethnic group, if the argument for them being able to do it in a city not usually inhabited by their ethnic group is that they are fellow Nigerians and just as Nigerian as anybody else, and therefore have rights to every city in Nigeria? I don't see how people aren't seeing the conflict between pursuing a solely ethnic agenda and then claiming that doing so is justified based on nationalist ("One Nigeria"wink principles.

What I mean is, if I come from some small obscure Middle Belt tribe and move to Lagos, my kids will be just as Lagosian as the Igbos that have been there for ages, so if we are going to take an ethnically neutral approach to politics, then my kids, if they want to run for office in Lagos someday, should not have to appease or appeal to both the Yoruba and the (future) Igbo bigwigs and politicians and movers and shakers and their interests, just because those ethnic groups constitute the largest part of Lagos state. Rather, my kids should appeal to Nigerians to get a political position (deputy governor, commissioner, minister of this or that, governor, etc.) based on merit.  But if you start this trend of giving political positions based on the ethnic composition of the state, you create a situation where a brilliant Middle Belter (my hypothetical descendent, if I were a Middle Belter) could actually be sidelined to appease ethnic agendas. The Yorubas, Igbos, and then the Hausas, would first have to be appeased in their specific ethnic representation and development agendas in the city before this brilliant, affable Middle Belter could get a word in about improving his beloved home city of Lagos.

If you're going to make Lagos a "no-man's land" it has to be done fully and honestly. Anything else is just an ethnic agenda badly packaged as cosmopolitanism and nationalism.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2011
^-- Well said.

In particular:
PhysicsMHD:

Anything else is just an ethnic agenda badly packaged as cosmopolitanism and nationalism.

This is why Ohanaeze and any of these other groups must be vigorously opposed by any right-thinking Lagosians and Yoruba.

As I said earlier. . . fvck 'em and their endorsement.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by bkbabe97y(m): 12:44am On Mar 03, 2011
The Yorubas got no sympathy from me on this one; I HOPE THE IBOS TAKE OVER LAGOS IN ITS TOTALITY!!!

This is what you get by inviting the cold, emanciated, mangy dog into the crib to come sit neXt to ur prized Yorkshire or Poodle. In no time the scabies infected dog, that was supposed to be put down in the first place, starts to fancy itself as some sorta "show" dog in the mold of ur prized poodle.

Whoever heard of inviting someone that eats its young to come take care of another's offsprings? I guess some people never learn from history. Now they wanna rule Lagos and are giving Yorubas conditions. . . .

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by EzeUche2(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2011
PhysicsMHD is only saying that because he fears that can happen to Benin City. He already know there are Igbos are in Benin City in quite large numbers who consider themselves Benin Boys like the rest of them.

That is why I can understand PhysicsMHD point of view, but he has to understand that we Igbos would never claim Benin City, which was built by the hands of the Bini people.

Lagos on the other hand was built by different groups of people and each group who has added to the success of Lagos should be able to benefit from it politically.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Obiagu1(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

I'm not following the logic here.

Why should an ethnic group argue for specific political rights and spoils of political victory to be awarded to fellow members of that ethnic group, if the argument for them being able to do it in a city not usually inhabited by their ethnic group is that they are fellow Nigerians and just as Nigerian as anybody else, and therefore have rights to every city in Nigeria? I don't see how people aren't seeing the conflict between pursuing a solely ethnic agenda and then claiming that doing so is justified based on nationalist ("One Nigeria"wink principles.

What I mean is, if I come from some small obscure Middle Belt tribe and move to Lagos, my kids will be just as Lagosian as the Igbos that have been there for ages, so if we are going to take an ethnically neutral approach to politics, then my kids, if they want to run for office in Lagos someday, should not have to appease or appeal to both the Yoruba and the (future) Igbo bigwigs and politicians and movers and shakers and their interests, just because those ethnic groups constitute the largest part of Lagos state. Rather, my kids should appeal to Nigerians to get a political position (deputy governor, commissioner, minister of this or that, governor, etc.) based on merit.  But if you start this trend of giving political positions based on the ethnic composition of the state, you create a situation where a brilliant Middle Belter (my hypothetical descendent, if I were a Middle Belter) could actually be sidelined to appease ethnic agendas. The Yorubas, Igbos, and then the Hausas, would first have to be appeased in their specific ethnic representation and development agendas in the city before this brilliant, affable Middle Belter could get a word in about improving his beloved, home city of Lagos.

If you're going to make Lagos a "no-man's land" it has to be done fully and honestly. Anything else is just an ethnic agenda badly packaged as cosmopolitanism and nationalism.

You really don't understand the Yorubas and there is nothing like ethnic agenda in what we are asking for. If a state like Lagos has just one non-Yoruba in their midst as commissioner and that happens to come from a major ethnic group, what's the hope for minorities in Lagos?
We have to push them to give everyone better representation, be it major or minor ethnic group.

We have to re-orientate their minds and let them know that things have changed and they should embrace the change. If they don’t honour that, then we will push for elective positions in Houses of Assembly and Representative and you know how that will turn out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) / Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor / 2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.