Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (12800 Views)

Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2011
joeyfire:

@ Katsumoto -

I find your first comment about ''the problem caused by the welcoming stance of yorubas'' very laughable. The problem (if there is any) is in the minds of people with igbophobia.

Who told you that the murders of Igbo people in the north were caused by an expansionist  agenda? Thats ridiculous. We all know that Igbos are the most visible non-muslim, non hausa-fulani ethnic group in the northern region thats why they seem to be the focus of such attacks.  

But let me ask you the youth corpers and other yorubas murdered by almajiris in jos, where they igbo?  The problem is tribalism and nothing more.Thats why you see people coming online to whip up hatred,threats and maybe violence . Why ? because an Igbo interest group is asking for concessions? We hear stories every day about Nigerians serving in the UK parliament, Some are yorubas i am sure, if they can run for PARTLIAMENT in the UK  then kini  big deal about a group asking for concessions in Lagos state in NIGERIA

They were perceived as [1]expansionist yoruba corpers caught up in the [2]concommitant violent reprisals to such perception grin  grin .

Borrowing Katsumoto's lines.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by excanny: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

How do you reconcile both statements and contradictions?

No offense, but you are sounding more and more ridiculously re.tarded.  

Talking about representation, ibo people have representation at the state level and the Governor promised to do more.

They are also getting representation because your traders are trading in peace, they are safe and not threatened or getting kidnapped like they experience back east. Obviously, somebody is looking out for them and that's representation.

They are basically getting the same representation  Yoruba Lagosians are getting, your problem as usual is  tribalism because you want the representation to be ibo and not Yoruba, but please, don't say you have no representation because you do.

Your problem is pure tribalism, the same tribalism you people go all over the country peddling and getting your a/s/s kicked for all the time.

Igbos are not even tribalistic enough for my liking. I wish every Igbo man was like me, you wont even see a single development in Lagos.

You have no problem with hausa that refuse to rent houses, but sleep in mosques and trailers in Lagos. Yet return to the North with all the cash from the sale of their agricultural produce to Lagosians, a win-lose situation. This is the more reason I feel no remorse calling you Yorubas ungrateful fools. It's only my Igbo people keep putting themselves into your hands, unfortunately.

You Yorubas are the most tribalistic nigerians. Hausas are not even half tribalistic as you are(a Yoruba woman is even a senator in Adamawa). The problem with the hausas has more to do with religious intolerance and their no-holds barred violence if they feel their religion is threatened.

So take that crap claim to yourself. You are the masters of tribalism.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2011
excanny:

Igbos are not even tribalistic enough for my liking. I wish every Igbo man was like me, you wont even see a single development in Lagos.

You have no problem with hausa that refuse to rent houses, but sleep in mosques and trailers in Lagos. Yet return to the North with all the cash from the sale of their agricultural produce to Lagosians, a win-lose situation. This is the more reason I feel no remorse calling you Yorubas ungrateful fools. It's only my Igbo people keep putting themselves into your hands, unfortunately.

You Yorubas are the most tribalistic nigerians. Hausas are not even half tribalistic as you are(a Yoruba woman is even a senator in Adamawa). The problem with the hausas has more to do with religious intolerance and their no-holds barred violence if they feel their religion is threatened.

That part I completely agree.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by joeyfire(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2011
Its very funny that people who have never witnessed a riot in their lives are sipping coca cola behind laptops, mouthing off about starting confrontations.

To the naive it may sound like  a movie to some of you but if there were to be violent clashes between both sides you wouldnt believe the extent of carnage that would follow EVERYONE. There were clashes between area boys and igbo traders in idumota in 1992. Those who can remember or witnessed it know how much blood was spilled and would never like to see it again. Let us be careful of what we wish for, especially when the so called ''problem'' is borne out of short sightedness and tribalism and nothing else
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by anonimi: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
Democracy dividends CANNOT be obtained through ACN - Autocrats Congress of Nigeria- old men imposing their wives, kids, in-laws, relations and maybe even househelps on their party members.
Progress CANNOT come from ACN- Alliance for Corruption in Nigeria with Tinubu as their leader and Achike Udenwa as frontliner.
Shine your eyes(and ask your folks & friends do likewise), identify, scrutinise, select and mobilise support for your national and state assembly legislator candidates on individual merit basis NOT blindly on party basis.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by ekubear1: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
excanny:

This makes no sense. If Igbo stop coming to Lagos today, others will simply take their spots and take advantage of the economic opportunities there.

Or are you arguing that "development" of Lagos doesn't usually make the developer well-off?

It is like somebody b1tching about being given the opportunity to invest in a rapidly-appreciating stock. "Google, you should be grateful to me for me developing your stock for you!"
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Katsumoto: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

Firstly I wonder why comment from an individual under the guise of Ohaneze is eating all of you up. When was the last time you heard any ohaneze dictate what igbos do or when they represent igbos.

Then again, you are not being sincere on your post above (like always shaa  grin );

1. Why the texas analogy and why not UK example where both igbos and yorubas are in the parliament.

2. When has it been established that the whole or even majority of igbo population is seeking any change in political structure of lagos.

3. There is no hornet's nest anywhere,  
(i) if there is any, it is not sufficient to harm any igbo population in Lagos and not harm yoruba population
(ii) have you asked yourself why the attacks on the igbos in the north has not chased them out of the north or why places like Kano no longer witness attacks on the igbos. The hausas there no better from experience not minding the fact that hausa-igbo population in Kano is by far greater than composition of yoruba-igbo population in lagos.

4. for your item 4, check my item 2 above and then bullcrap to that your 'yoruba is not about money' nonsense.

5. Can you tell me what their primary concerns are if not what you listed in 5 above.

6. Any hostile behaviour towards igbos in lagos will not go down well with both parties and then I am asking: Is it worth it?

7. Why on earth would you conclude that igbos dont care about their own land. What evidence do you have to support that claim.

You guys should just relax and stop feeling sorry for yourselves.

Peaceful co existence of all tribes in Lagos is for the good of all and all you internet yoruba warriors should just understand that.

1. So there are Nigerian-born MPs in the UK because the Nigerians in the UK demanded for it? The key point here is the demand by a group.

2. No one suggested the entire Igbo population requested this but a few can spoil it for others if left unchecked. Like I said, if they have the numbers, they should use it and stop the subtle blackmail.

3. You miss the point here; Yoruba people are not Hausa people. Granted that there will be losses on both sides but the livelihood of the visitors will be more negatively impacted. At the end of the day, they will not have the political representation they requested plus their livelihood could be affected

4. No need to be uncouth; just state your case

5. So they need political office to be able to provide development? They are tax-payers and can make representation to the governor on such issues. Having 10 commissioners will not even make a difference if the governor is not interested

6. It is not worth it and should be avoided but the visitors have more to lose. You can't carry your landed property on your head if Kasala burst.

7. The Igbos that want political office in Lagos or any other place cannot effect positive change from a foreign place. That is the argument that is usually directed at Africans in diaspora. You can't be in the US and be demanding of others to make home habitable for you so that you can decide to go home when its sweet. Lagos, like other places in Nigeria still needs positive intellectual capital but the other places need it more than Lagos.

No one is feeling sorry for himself or even having sleepless nights. At the end of the day; this is just an internet discussion about an event that is yet to occur.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Katsumoto: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
joeyfire:

@ Katsumoto -

I find your first comment about ''the problem caused by the welcoming stance of yorubas'' very laughable. The problem (if there is any) is in the minds of people with igbophobia.

Who told you that the murders of Igbo people in the north were caused by an expansionist  agenda? Thats ridiculous. We all know that Igbos are the most visible non-muslim, non hausa-fulani ethnic group in the northern region thats why they seem to be the focus of such attacks.  

But let me ask you the youth corpers and other yorubas murdered by almajiris in jos, where they igbo?  The problem is tribalism and nothing more.Thats why you see people coming online to whip up hatred,threats and maybe violence . Why ? because an Igbo interest group is asking for concessions? We hear stories every day about Nigerians serving in the UK parliament, Some are yorubas i am sure, if they can run for PARTLIAMENT in the UK  then kini  big deal about a group asking for concessions in Lagos state in NIGERIA

I don't need to address the issue about perceived Igbo expansionism because it is a topic on its own.

This argument is redundant because democracy is about numbers; if there are enough Igbos in a certain area, then they can vote one of their own in. I am not for violence but that doesn't stop others who feel 'threatened' to act.

Business concessions I agree with but not political concessions.

There are a number of MPs in the UK who come from ethnic minority backgrounds but they are in the minority. The Igbos in office in Lagos were not elected, they were selected by the governor. In a mature democracy as the British one, how many ethnic minorities were SELECTED for political office by any government, Tory or Labour?
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by member479760: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
Yesterday na Biafra, today na Lagos. Yiiibooo!!! Go ahead we need more Igbos in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
Katsumoto:

1. So there are Nigerian-born MPs in the UK because the Nigerians in the UK demanded for it? The key point here is the demand by a group.

2. No one suggested the entire Igbo population requested this but a few can spoil it for others if left unchecked. Like I said, if they have the numbers, they should use it and stop the subtle blackmail.

3. You miss the point here; Yoruba people are not Hausa people. Granted that there will be losses on both sides but the livelihood of the visitors will be more negatively impacted. At the end of the day, they will not have the political representation they requested plus their livelihood could be affected

4. No need to be uncouth; just state your case

5. So they need political office to be able to provide development? They are tax-payers and can make representation to the governor on such issues. Having 10 commissioners will not even make a difference if the governor is not interested

6. It is not worth it and should be avoided but the visitors have more to lose. You can't carry your landed property on your head if Kasala burst.

7. The Igbos that want political office in Lagos or any other place cannot effect positive change from a foreign place. That is the argument that is usually directed at Africans in diaspora. You can't be in the US and be demanding of others to make home habitable for you so that you can decide to go home when its sweet. Lagos, like other places in Nigeria still needs positive intellectual capital but the other places need it more than Lagos.

No one is feeling sorry for himself or even having sleepless nights. At the end of the day; this is just an internet discussion about an event that is yet to occur.

1. So your problem lies on the fact that it is demanded and longer because they are visitors who should know that 'Lagos is rich in history and there is very little Igbo pedigree in that history.'

2.Few cannot spoil anything for anybody, ok. For example, do you think all yorubas will start attacking igbos simply because yourself, eko ile, eku bear and others hear on NL wish it happens. HELL NO!

3. Where the difference lies bw hausas and yorubas on that aspect and then how do you arrive at the conclusion that 'visitors' will be impacted more negatively.  Have you forgotten that most of those visitors have houses and shops in the east as well as lagos. The landowners on the other hand will have everything destroyed with no hope of another one.

4. I gave you simple directive, check my item2 above! grin

5. You still miss the question, why do you think igbos are looking for other things than the one you mentioned before.

6. Like before check my item 3 above.

7. There are more than enough igbo people in igbo land taking care of igboland, igbo lagosians are not the people needed to effect any change.

Yea it is an internet discussion and it is really giving people like you, eko ile and eku bear sleepless night.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Katsumoto: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

1. So your problem lies on the fact that it is demanded and longer because they are visitors who should know that 'Lagos is rich in history and there is very little Igbo pedigree in that history.'

2.Few cannot spoil anything for anybody, ok. For example, do you think all yorubas will start attacking igbos simply because yourself, eko ile, eku bear and others hear on NL wish it happens. HELL NO!

3. Where the difference lies bw hausas and yorubas on that aspect and then how do you arrive at the conclusion that 'visitors' will be impacted more negatively.  Have you forgotten that most of those visitors have houses and shops in the east as well as lagos. The landowners on the other hand will have everything destroyed with no hope of another one.

4. I gave you simple directive, check my item2 above! grin

5. You still miss the question, why do you think igbos are looking for other things than the one you mentioned before.

6. Like before check my item 3 above.

7. There are more than enough igbo people in igbo land taking care of igboland, igbo lagosians are not the people needed to effect any change.

Yea it is an internet discussion and it is really giving people like you, eko ile and eku bear sleepless night.

There is no need to personalise the debate; it removes from what ever point you are trying to make. Why do people feel the need to personlise an argument? Is it to stop the other person from having a point of view? If you want people that will agree with your point of view, I suggest you set-up a forum with others of like mind.

I have not taken a hostile or condescending attitude with you; please don't take it with me.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by revomind(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
excanny:

Well,
1. Senator Grace Folashade Bent contested and won. Hilda Williams, the late Funsho Williams widow, a non-Yoruba tried to win the PDP's ticket in 2007 and lost. Nobody's fault.
2. Adamawa may be in the North East but its not an Hausa state. Adamawa is mainly Fulani with a large cluster of minorities usually Christian. Boni Haruna, a Christian from one of the minority ethnic groups was Governor from '99-07.
3.Senator Bent is married to a Bachama man and she won elections to represent these people and other minorities in the state in the Senate. You seriously think Fulanis or even Hausas would vote a christian Yoruba woman to represent them? Wake up please.

Yes, some of us may be tribalistic but we are not worse than any other ethnic group in the Nigerian setup. The chest-beating and mischief of the likes of Mazi Uche and the more-restrained Ohanaeze is also tribalism hid under the cover of cosmopolitanism and nationalism.

Nobody is getting carried away. Like Katsumoto pointed out, this is just an internet discussion about events yet to occur. You people have claimed to have the numbers, use it instead of stooping so low as to give conditions for support. Afterall, the current Governor is from a group you claim to outnumber among the voters. With the projected 5% support u need from the Yorubas, I don't understand why giving conditions is necessary.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by joeyfire(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
Katsumoto:

I don't need to address the issue about perceived Igbo expansionism because it is a topic on its own.

This argument is redundant because democracy is about numbers; if there are enough Igbos in a certain area, then they can vote one of their own in. I am not for violence but that doesn't stop others who feel 'threatened' to act.

Business concessions I agree with but not political concessions.

There are a number of MPs in the UK who come from ethnic minority backgrounds but they are in the minority. The Igbos in office in Lagos were not elected, they were selected by the governor. In a mature democracy as the British one, how many ethnic minorities were SELECTED for political office by any government, Tory or Labour?

About so called Igbo expansionism I believe you can at least try to defend your statement after we are all here to learn one or two new things abi? I wish i knew what you mean my ''argument'' Ohaneze have in their capacity as an ethnic interest group asked for something in exchange for another from an incumbent. How does that translate to an expansionist policy of the Igbo race?

You said ''Voting of their own in'' - are you saying that an Igbo man should run for governor of lagos? Thats contradiction my friend.

About the violence yorubas are implying here , is the statement by Ohaneze ''threatening'' enough to spark it? Impossible !! What could spark it is when people who know better (I think) distort facts and feed them to miscreants in the street like we have seen through history over and over.

About the concessions, people who have presence in a place have the right to say they want to participate in the political process. Whether or not they are granted by the ACN is another matter but they have asked for it and the world will not end because of that.

It doesnt matter whether or not the UK appoints minorities or not to the cabinet, my point is that when Nigerians with names like Kemi and Nnamdi came out to contest for a seat in parliament nobody threatened to drive them back to africa. and if anyione did i am sure they are in jail smiley
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
Katsumoto:

There is no need to personalise the debate; it removes from what ever point you are trying to make. Why do people feel the need to personlise an argument? Is it to stop the other person from having a point of view? If you want people that will agree with your point of view, I suggest you set-up a forum with others of like mind.

I have not taken a hostile or condescending attitude with you; please don't take it with me.

Now you are trying to bolt or seek for unnecessary sympathy.

Please point out how I got personal and where I was condescending.

Are you all worked up because I kept pointing out that your wishes (which you put up here on your own) is uncalled for and cannot materialize? This is not the kind of attitude I expected from you.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by biilwwu(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
PLEASE MY GOOD PEOPLE LETS DROP ISSUES ON TRIBALISM, CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF A PLACE BY MOUTH DOES NOT CHANGE THE ACTUAL OWNER. THANKS.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by Katsumoto: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

Now you are trying to bolt or seek for unnecessary sympathy.

Please point out how I got personal and where I was condescending.

Are you  all worked up because I kept pointing out that your wishes (which you put up here on your own) is uncalled for and cannot materialize? This is not the kind of attitude I expected from you.

onye_ngbu:

You stated that I, along with others wish for Yorubas to attack Igbos. Where in my post did I state that I wished for anyone to be attacked? We are simply discussing what may happen if an event were to occur. It's not the same thing, I expect you to be able to make a simple distinction. Please prove me wrong by highlighting where I wished for it to happen.

Sometimes, debating on NL is akin to one banging one's head against a wall.
If we have disagreed on another thread previously, there is no need to carry it around. Its pretty obvious from your first response to my post.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by emmatok(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
If Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement

Then AREWA,NIGER DELTA GROUP, MEDDLE BELT people must  Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement.

I do not know why these IGBO people are claiming the have major contributions to LAGOS.

For those of you IGBOS claiming to own landed properties in LAGOS.

Go ask your fore-fathers why they deserted  their landed properties during the[b] CIVIL WAR AND JUNE 12 1993 CRISIS.[/b]

The Yoruba people are most liberal and accommodating people in Nigeria today.

Because Hausa or Yoruba man will dare try such thing in any Igbo land. When even the IGBO people are still fighting the-selves over territories in the South-East.

Every tribe in living in Lagos today, are at the mercy of the all Yoruba people.

So for peace to reign those tribes must respect and recognize the YORUBA SOCIO-POLITICAL  CULTURE OF LAGOS.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by agoshofin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
Any yoruba community who lives all his life in an Ibo land & contributes 10% of revenue for any eastern state will neva be recognized talkless of being persuaded to vote in in one direction,
I'm nt a fan of ethnicism, bt dis act by igbos in Lagos is pushing their luck too far, let them go & read & analyse the crisis in Jos, Bornu, Kaduna, Kano etc,

they should stay put in their village & develop their cities,
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by emmatok(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
If Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement

Then AREWA,NIGER DELTA GROUP, MEDDLE BELT people must  Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement.

I do not know why these IGBO people are claiming the have major contributions to LAGOS.

For those of you IGBOS claiming to own landed properties in LAGOS.

Go ask your fore-fathers why they deserted  their landed properties during the[b] CIVIL WAR AND JUNE 12 1993 CRISIS.[/b]

The Yoruba people are most liberal and accommodating people in Nigeria today.

Because no Hausa or Yoruba man will dare try such thing in any Igbo land. When even the IGBO people are still fighting the-selves over territories in the South-East.

Every tribe in living in Lagos today, are at the mercy of the all Yoruba people.

So for peace to reign those tribes must respect and recognize the YORUBA SOCIO-POLITICAL  CULTURE OF LAGOS.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by omo9ja1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
The trend is more coming to briba issue, well I think both parties have appoint to prove, we must learn to move Nigeria forward not to saying my tribe did this and that, or we own the land.

Nigerian's wake up from our sleep and let us together elect credible people to lead us irrespective where they are from, but we all so selfish fighting for our tribe

If Igbo want to be Governor of Lagos so be it, and If Yoruba man want to be Governor in Anambra state go for it let the electorate decide let the people speak through their vote.

see below

Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Katsumoto:

You stated that I, along with others wish for Yorubas to attack Igbos. Where in my post did I state that I wished for anyone to be attacked? We are simply discussing what may happen if an event were to occur. It's not the same thing, I expect you to be able to make a simple distinction. Please prove me wrong by highlighting where I wished for it to happen.

Sometimes, debating on NL is akin to one banging one's head against a wall.
If we have disagreed on another thread previously, there is no need to carry it around. Its pretty obvious from your first response to my post.

It is there in your posts theres no need to start sympathy cries, when you have been the one telling me that yorubas are not hausas and what happens if your people start attacking igbos and how igbos will be more negatively impacted when it happens.

Its all wishes that will not happen the way you ve been putting it and theres no need to start seeking for sympathy.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by joeyfire(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
@emmatok - Nobody is disrespecting the Yoruba Soci-Political culture. Try reading the original post clearly and get the real facts unless you are just biased. There are yoruba people in my village that have been there since the 1940s except for during the civil war. Many of them own land, one of them ran for councillor some years back so quit boasting. no one tribe is more accomodating than the other

@omonaija1 - You will live long.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by bisiaet: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
Once again I appeal as I did in last week thread to all posters who are non Igbo in the house to please for God sake I repeat to please for God sake ignore my people the Igbo "they are totally disconnectef from reality"

They can only smiling and beat their chest as Mr do good in another mans Land whereas in their own land kidnapping, ritualism, tribalism is deeply rooted they cant beat their chest about the solution but they are given condition to Fashola I think if Fashola listen to them then he is coward. This so called  Ohanazie which my own dad belong to did not give condition on how to tackles the menace that befall the east as the most dangerous region in Nigeria all they are crying for is fed Govt is not doing enough as if other part of the country get special attention from fed Govt.

I ask and I will ask again who do we think we are(Igbo)? I will not stop stop attacking any nonsense thread in NL until my people learn how to love, mind their business, stop invading other people land while WE can not allow such in our own land, stop tribalism, stop be a hater, stop be a name callers, stop living in the shadow of the past, stop history telling, show love and respect to other tribes as they show us love, stop ego and pride, I wont stop and I will not apologise for whatever I say, I am sick and sick of all these nonsense Ohanazie give condition what condition in their fathers land or what? This annoys me too much can an Hausa group give Orji a condition or can  Yoruba group give Chime a condition? Rubbish and nonsense!!!!shamelessness>Pls call me any name you like fine but stop invading people land as we can not allow it on our land stop interefering to what does not belong to Igbo, Lagos is not Igbo matter they did not force us or send invitation for us to come to their land lets mind our business for God sake
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by foyeks2001(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

From your ignorant talk in this thread, you remain the bolded.

I dare you to go to any town, village or even country where they have leaders, Obas, dominant language and culture and try to take over because according to you, it's a no man's land.

Tell me if the definition below fits into your definition of no mans land,

Again, you sound very ignorant and unenlightened.

I taya too o
se Ilu to ni Oba, to ni Ijoye, to ni oro, ise ati asa
no be their fault now, we yoruba just dey accommodate, snails, rats, cockroaches, snakes,chameleon into our midst
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by jamd: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
that statistic given is it right if it is right then the yorubas should start getting worry.
Why are Igbo's always dragging people's home. ohaneze or whatever is that name should go back home and made adjustment
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by onyengbu1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
bisiaet:

Once again I appeal as I did in last week thread to all posters who are non Igbo in the house to please for God sake I repeat to please for God sake ignore my people the Igbo "they are totally disconnectef from reality"

They can only smiling and beat their chest as Mr do good in another mans Land whereas in their own land kidnapping, ritualism, tribalism is deeply rooted they cant beat their chest about the solution but they are given condition to Fashola I think if Fashola listen to them then he is coward. This so called  Ohanazie which my own dad belong to did not give condition on how to tackles the menace that befall the east as the most dangerous region in Nigeria all they are crying for is fed Govt is not doing enough as if other part of the country get special attention from fed Govt.

I ask and I will ask again who do we think we are(Igbo)? I will not stop stop attacking any nonsense thread in NL until my people learn how to love, mind their business, stop invading other people land while WE can not allow such in our own land, stop tribalism, stop be a hater, stop be a name callers, stop living in the shadow of the past, stop history telling, show love and respect to other tribes as they show us love, stop ego and pride, I wont stop and I will not apologise for whatever I say, I am sick and sick of all these nonsense Ohanazie give condition what condition in their fathers land or what? This annoys me too much can an Hausa group give Orji a condition or can  Yoruba group give Chime a condition? Rubbish and nonsense!!!!shamelessness>Pls call me any name you like fine but stop invading people land as we can not allow it on our land stop interefering to what does not belong to Igbo, Lagos is not Igbo matter they did not force us or send invitation for us to come to their land lets mind our business for God sake

foyeks2001:

I taya too o
se Ilu to ni Oba, to ni Ijoye, to ni oro, ise ati asa
no be their fault now, we yoruba just dey accommodate, snails, rats, cockroaches, snakes,chameleon into our midst

jamd:

that statistic given is it right if it is right then the yorubas should start getting worry.
Why are Igbo's always dragging people's home. ohaneze or whatever is that name should go back home and made adjustment

Just like I told your brothers, stop hyperventilating over something you cant do crap about.

No igbo person has come to take your land but they have come to stay and you guys should come to terms with that already.

You cannot do anything about it. SIMPLE!
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by joeyfire(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
bisiaet:

@bolded - really funny but obviously you heard it somewhere and came here to repeat it. You obviously have never travelled outside lagos before so how can you know. I know that ibadan is not a den of killers and political thugs because i have been there. Simple as ABC
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by revomind(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
jamd:

The figures are obviously false. Otherwise ask yourself why a group of people with 62% of the voters in a state should give conditions instead of just take over.
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by jason123: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

Just like I told your brothers, stop hyperventilating over something you cant do crap about.

No igbo person has come to take your land but they have come to stay and you guys should come to terms with that already.

@ Bolded

That is a lie! Stop provoking them. Stop attarcting violence to yourselves! Abi? Is that too much to ask for? Learn to respect people and their culture.

Off topic:
The way this Ohaneze is doing things in Lagos, I really see ORGANISED violence against the igbo in the not too distant future. You will say I said so!
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by emmatok(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

See yourself  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why do people always remember their villages when crises brake out i LAGOS. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by joeyfire(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

They dont even know what they are raving over thats what makes me laugh. They are just reacting to tribalistic instincts that are bone deep
Re: Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement by jason123: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
joeyfire:

They dont even know what they are raving over thats what makes me laugh. They are just reacting to tribalistic instincts that are bone deep

NO! You guys are the tribalist here. The sooner you learn to respect other people as they have respected you, the better. You cannot try to disrespect another group and expect them to folded their arms.

NL yorubas are simple advising you because when the violence starts (and it WILL start in the not too distant future) do not scream that yorubas are tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Minimum Wage Cant Be A "Palliative" For Fuel Price Hike / Contractors With No Shovel Get Contracts In Kano – FERMA / Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.