Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS (27131 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Armed Robbers Raids Unity Bank At Kwali, Fct, Abuja - Breaking News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by blackmann(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2011
God my dad is in that building!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Osama10(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^^

Have you contacted him? shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Justcash(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2011
DIVIDE NIGERIA!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by maclatunji: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2011
View breaking news details here http://www.getnaijaproperties.com/forums/index.php?action=vthread&forum=7&topic=303#msg491

Blood donors needed at National Hospital Abuja, now!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by auwal87(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

Dumb

We will see the Dumb between me and you
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by auwal87(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by blackmann(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2011
Osama10:

^^^^^

Have you contacted him? shocked

Last i talked to my brother, he was on his way to abuja. he said he's at national hospital and he has burns to the back. my mum is flying out to nigeria tonite.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by auwal87(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2011
This may have been planned for months, only to actionalize it today!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by werepeLeri: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2011
Instead of you condemning the killers, you are here condemning your country. Silly fools.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by bioye(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2011
Pictures

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Osama10(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2011
blackmann:

Last i talked to my brother, he was on his way to abuja. he said he's at national hospital and he has burns to the back. my mum is flying out to nigeria tonite.

Sorry about that man.

He'll be fine.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Bawss1(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2011
auwal87:

That is why I am saying this >> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-745066.0.html

What does that link have to do with anything? Don't allow your fantasies to mix with these regrettable incidents.
Check your excitement.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by bioye(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2011
Scene as casualties arrived at National Hospital

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Osama10(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2011
Justcash:

DIVIDE NIGERIA!

Seconded.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by auwal87(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

Instead of you condemning the killers, you are here condemning your country. Silly fools.

The country makes the killers, so we condemn the government for Investing less on security, and condemn the government for trying to Politicize every matter that comes to its desk without looking at the fact that the Nation needs urgent attention.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by auwal87(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2011
blackmann:

God my dad is in that building!!!!!

Oh so sorry, may he recover fast!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by jamace(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is terrible. shocked shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Beaf: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nigeria is beginning to see the result of our foolish romance with religion.
Only fools mix religion and politics, it started with sharia, graduated to boko haram, even our CBN talked of Islamic banking and now it is almost certain this is al qaeda taking advantage.

What is wrong with Nigerians? Sometimes it seems we were created by satan.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by COUNTAWO: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
Our NPF needs to be more strengthened to avert this growing trend. Despite the whole check points at entry to abuja. People also needs to be more vigilant on the visitors allowed it organizational premises.
If this Boko Haram (forbid western education) really mean business, they should go and close all the formal educational institutions in the north and stop this nonsensical recurrent bomb attack on innocent people.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Bawss1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Er, so are you guys sure its Boko Haram that is behind this incident?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by maclatunji: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

Only fools mix religion and politics, it started with sharia, graduated to boko haram, even our CBN talked of Islamic banking and now it is almost certain this is al qaeda taking advantage.

Speaking for yourself there.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by aljharem3: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

just have to agree with this

+1
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by gokuu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
On AIT news now, they said a suicide bomber drove in a toyota camry 2010 car, breaking security cordon and exploded!  The suicide bombers have finally come to stay o
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Sunofgod(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

Please retract this statement - I find it slightly offensive.

Nigeria has agents of evil but we are not all the same.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Gbawe: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
blackmann:

I wish your dad speedy recovery and a return to full health.

@topic.

Nigeria , which way?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by maclatunji: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
Blood donations are urgently needed in Abuja O+ and B+ in particular. If you are in Abuja,  be a hero and help save a life by donating blood!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
While I think the government hasn't done enough to ensure adequate security in the country, I feel the lion share of the blame should go to the two evil/shadowy forces bent on wrecking havoc and gratuitous violence just to make the country ungovernable for whatever reason . These malevolent forces are: Islamic jihadists/book haram and the spent force that is the Hausa/Fulani political cabal that lost out in the last general elections.

To get a handle on this problem, the security forces like the police; SSS and the army need to monitor the activities of their members from the core north.

THE ENEMY LIES WITHIN!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by bolseas(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Gokuu,

was the car driven to the 3rd floor?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
It angers my heart to see some low life people make the front page or headline of CNN undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by blackmann(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
gokuu:

On AIT news now, they said a suicide bomber drove in a toyota camry 2010 car, breaking security cordon and exploded!  The suicide bombers have finally come to stay o

Man yi, there is no way a toyota camry will ever break down those gates. it must have been carried into the building.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by IbroSaunks(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
seriously,

this is sad! Especially as the americans are considering the fact that its possible al-qaeda network want to use Nigeria as a base.

Obama already sent some security dude of his to naija a few weeks back. we should be expecting more!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Beaf: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Sun of god:

Please retract this statement - I find it slightly offensive.

Nigeria has agents of evil but we are not all the same.

You can find it as offensive as you like. It is an apt observation.
Talk to the average person and pure foolishness mixed with prayers erupt from their mouths. Everybody reacts by instinct as if God didn't give us brains, shouting before thinking.

The reason we have the bombing of the UN today is because of the id!iotic mixing of religion with politics. Who, but fools do that? Its a huge price we are paying for the introduction of sharia into government.

Expect the US army sooner, rather than later; cos IMHO al-qaeda has found Northern Nigeria conducive to their campaign. This is how to lose sovereignty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) / PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.