Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS (27133 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Armed Robbers Raids Unity Bank At Kwali, Fct, Abuja - Breaking News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
POTUT:

Quite frankly, I do not believe yet that the likes of IBB, Atiku and Buhari are behind the bombings.

However, their body language is so unhelpful.

Now to GEJ, stop using kid gloves. The people of Nigeria demand concrete, articulated actions.

If I had seen that truck parking in the garage of the UN building, and wanted to alert the police, how could I have done it? No 911, 999 number to call. If I decide to go to the station, by the I get there, the bomb would have gone off. And when I finally get there, they would say I put the bomb there.

REFORM THE POLICE NOW. SACK ALL OF THEM AND REDO THE BUDGET!
what has 911 gotta do with failed Intelligence?
Not like you your eyes can double up as x-ray machine or better still 'em motherfcukers could have remotely detonated 'em bombs.

What we need is better Intelligence gathering, speedy address of social issues and better integration/education of 'em boko harams
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
layifioren:
I could have told you that.

Abi.

bioye:
Pictures of the injured.

That person's leg is shattered and needs immediate surgery, but that would sentence him to early grave.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pendo89(f): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
And just this morning we were busy trying to convince some top co. fellows on the need to invest in nigeria by creating a regional office there to serve the West Africa Market. UN are our top clients.Damn bomb!
He's leaving tonight after the bomb just confirmed his worst fears.Nigeria is politicaly unstable and now Ghana is the next option.I feel very sad.
My heart goes out to the hurt and the bearieved. Praying 4 u guys.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by gararus: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Its unfortunate that the general public jump up the ship and start sailing when they are not even aware where the is the ships destination. It is also very unfortunate that our leaders are either very greedy or incapable that situations tend to turn out this way. Nigeria has been a ticking time bomb for a very long time but luckily or by God's intervention we still have been able to stay as one.

Firstly it was MEND, in that season like that of a screen series every attempt was directed towards them, luckily the MEND were intelligent enough plus had the media to be able to clear their reasons and come to a negotiation. then Secondly its Boko Haram but unfortunately for these people they had no educational background or the media at their disposal for the public to clearly get their viewpoint.

From what i observe is there alot of forces working against the unity of Nigeria, which all relates back to one thing Oil. This is the reason for American invasion of Iraq now Libya and soon to come if not lucky Nigeria.

This western people whether you like it or not are just opportunist, their reason is to divide and conquer, Libyan Rebels haven't set up the government already but the western powers have already started uplifting crude oil. Luckily for Libya it came as a Revolution since they have a common enemy which is Ghadafi, but for Nigeria the Western Powers are playing a different game. They are basing the crisis on our religious differences. Whats bad about person being a Muslim or a Christian as i read all the scripture support the same moral ethics.

Now Nigeria is West's next target its left for us the citizens to decide are we going to go down like Iraq, because i just read the news that the car plate is from the Kano North which later the media will try to establish an evidence saying its related to Boko Haram which is linked with Al-Qaeda. and i bet you some one somewhere is going to come out with a recording which states Boko Haram claims responsibility and there the chaos starts.

My friends this is what is called PROPAGANDA, if you don't know it look it up in the dictionary. You see it everyday on the news watch it on tv now its coming to you LIVE.

Even if Nigeria divides still crises wont end as the part that owns the Oil will still be divided, take a look at MEND and Movement for Nigeria's division to tell you this is just the beginning. This Oyimbo will never let them be, eliminating the north is only the beginning.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-not-failed-nation-nigeria%E2%80%99s-leaders-have-failed-nation-mend-replies-movement-new-n

Oil can be a blessing like it is to Qatar, Dubai and Saudi and it can also be a curse like it is to Iraq and Libya its your choice.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
oto oro:

This has got nothing to do with Christians, Muslims, tribe or anything this is the plan of the people who are behind this to make you all believe and my isn't it working.

I will implore you all to research on the rothschilds, the new world order and their plans for the world.

Please ignore If you wish but I will keep saying this till the end.

The point is this, Why are Christians not being used Answer before i put you to your place!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by JUO(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
Glory be to God! my brother escaped narrowly.
thank God
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by redsun(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
Same situation these animals are creating in libya. Libya was relatively a paradise but it now it has become hell for good and it see it changing very soon.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by POTUT(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
oto oro

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS
« #188 on: Today at 01:42:27 PM »
This has got nothing to do with Christians, Muslims, tribe or anything this is the plan of the people who are behind this to make you all believe and my isn't it working.

I will implore you all to research on the rothschilds, the new world order and their plans for the world.

Please ignore If you wish but I will keep saying this till the end.

Guy, put a link in your post if you want us to read something we don't already know.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
pinkrex:

The point is this, Why are Christians not being used Answer before i put you to your place!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
MEND Muslims?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Airtimex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
nawaooo angry
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by velo10: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
i have bin puzzling my brains out wondering why any Nigerian would want to bomb the UN. What message are they trying to pass? Is it an act against the government or the international community? The motive here seems ridiculous.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by RoadStar: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
I think the FG  should temporarily move the seat of govt to a area with no indigenous Muslims.
And declare a state of emergency on all affected areas including Abuja.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
jay bee:

MEND Muslims?

were religious extremist Think clearly. How many innocents were killed? They were fighting for a good cause.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by norrisman: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
« #59 on: Today at 01:39:55 PM »

Wetin united for United Nations? Where one veto vote is equal to 96 or more. Fela Anikulapo Kuti

This is the same United Nations that took sides in an internal conflict and authorised the illegal use of force to remove a 'dictator' in a certain country that doesnt buy into the BS of the IMF, Africom e.t.c. while it fraternises with dictators from countries like Bahrain, Qatar and even Saudi Arabia where women are still not allowed to drive.

This is the same United Nations that authorised the illegal and forceful land grab for the creation of a certain country in the 40s and it is the same United Nations where the request off the people displaced in the 40s for the recognition of a home state will be vetoed against in September by the great satan.

I guess people are starting to see the UN for what it is afterall. Not anything united but more of a tool for the powers that be to complete the 2nd colonisation.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Rhino5dm: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
so saaaaaaad! Boko harams?! Wtf is wrong with these animals?

*speculation. . .
But i thought Henry Okah's case just went on trial and was slam with terrorism charges yesterday? Is this a coincidence. . .or pre plan?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Bawss1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYA
pinkrex:

Christains no get liver grin grin grin grin they love peace sooooooooooooooo much that if muslims slap them dem go turn the other ear and even say thank you lord grin grin grin grin grin our religion don turn us to mumu
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by dyel: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
God,what is all these nw, i mean, when will enough be enough?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by coolgb(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
Now we have something else on our hands.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
"For updates on breaking news and information on the latest top stories, check your twitter timeline". -NTA

Useless network. I'm seeing news faster on CNN, Yahoo, and Jaguda.com. Imagine. I hear the death toll is up to 18 per Jaguda. Yahoo says 10. 7 per CNN. I hope those figures remain low.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by DAY12(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
My deepest condolences to the family and friends of those that lost their lives today.

I always wonder how many more men and women are going to die?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAChristains no get liver grin grin grin grin they love peace sooooooooooooooo much that if muslims slap them dem go turn the other ear and even say thank you lord grin grin grin grin grin our religion don turn us to mumu

You are a backslided christian. Christians behave in line with the religion doctrines. Jesus never fought back even when he had a chance. He was never a fool for not fighting back. War against war only increases casualties.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by 3kay945(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
dyel:

God,what is all these nw, i mean, when will enough be enough?  
stop this, HE has given us the free will
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by jaybee3(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
pinkrex:

were religious extremist Think clearly. How many innocents were killed? They were fighting for a good cause.
In their own eyes right?
What do you think them boko harams or alqaedas will say when asked the same question?
Fact is they are all criminals and ain't no justification for terrible acts perpetrated by these callous individuals
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by otooro1: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
@pinkrex I am not here to fight, argue or prove any point, I am just here to share what I have stumbled upon.

We need to open our mind and pray to God for wisdom at the stage we are now. Don't be blinded by religious differences and ethincity. This is these peoples plan for us 'divide and conquer' like they have just done in Libya, Iraq etc.

Read up on these people The Rothschild family and what they have and are doing in the world
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by chines4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is a terrorist attack, Boko Haram or not, and should be treated as such.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by tiassum(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
These Motherfucker need to killed. Everyone of them. Bunch of bleeping Bastards. Killing innocent people in the name of religion. F.u.c,k religion and those bastards religious leaders, May God punish u all.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by haykay2005: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
lets call a spade a spade.DIS IS POLITICS
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
As long as goodluck or christian remains nigeria president,bomb blasts will continue.it has been said among muslims that islam will dominate world system in 2025.muslims will try to achieve through jihads.terrorism,islam banking are forms of jihad.from history,arabs spread islam through sword.many muslims believe that islam could still be spread through through force.islamic terrorism will continue until world produce another history.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Bawss1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Was just thinking; this is about the 5th bomb blast occurring in Abuja within the space of one year.

Soon GEJ will appear on TV and either assure us that the perpetrators will be brought to book or that we should pray so they come out and confess. smh
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by werepeLeri: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
velo10:

i have bin puzzling my brains out wondering why any Nigerian would want to bomb the UN. What message are they trying to pass? Is it an act against the government or the international community? The motive here seems ridiculous.

They promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ- they are carrying out their post election promises and braggings.

They want to destroy GEJ because he claimed their "mandate" and because power shifted from them. They want to destroy Nigeria under GEJ.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
jay bee:

In their own eyes right?
What do you think them boko harams or alqaedas will say when asked the same question?
Fact is they are all criminals and ain't no justification for terrible acts perpetrated by these callous individuals

Jaybee you seem to amaze me, Ill just be diplomatic in addressing how you think.

So you wana compare Boko haram to these other sects we've had in the past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide / Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.