Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS (27136 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Armed Robbers Raids Unity Bank At Kwali, Fct, Abuja - Breaking News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
alj_harem:

Guy i am a true Muslim and so is my family. Why are we not terrorist. ? abeg don't tell me that

every religion from jews to christians have extremist but i think for the past 20 yrs the Muslims are having there own share of the extremisim

this did just started recently. don't talk as if people have been bombing and killing all in the nmae os Islam since 1960

Nonsense!!! Mtcheeewww!! List the sects affiliated with terrorism and religious extremism that are non muslims?
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by AmeboAjela(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
Just saw it on CNN, 7people dead so far. May God console their families Amen.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by jajaopobo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
POTUT:

There is something inherent in Islam, something unspoken, unwritten but nonetheless existent that allows Muslims to become terrorists and justify it with Islam.

That thing is hidden deep in the Arabic language but not found in the Quran, something Muslims from other diluted parts of the world only get to know when they associate with the terrorists.

Why is it that all terrorists who find justification in their religion have an allegiance to Islam?

The terrorists who are not Muslims have NEVER mentioned the Bible, or any other religious text in their propaganda. Why?

@alj harem,
They have not stolen your religion, there is something unwritten in Arabic, (and traceable to Mohammed), only the few , and the undiluted Jews know it.

Yes I agree with this, it can not be a coincidence that 95% of all terrorists in the world are muslims and claim to fight for some form of Allah. Meanwhile our F***head of a president sits there with his daft bowler hat meddling with judges and single term. Chai,
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by aljharem3: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
pinkrex:

Nonsense!!! Mtcheeewww!! List the sects affiliated with terrorism and religious extremism that are non muslims?

MEND, OPC, BAkkasi boys. KKK, etc

so why are u doing like it is only us. abeg don't start with ur racist/ religious intolerable talk
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by nbltech(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
may God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by PointB: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
@topic

This is a serious matter; when a handshake goes beyond the elbow, it has become a wrestling contest. Government, politicians, youth and religious leader should starting asking themselves what they want of this country.

It is coming . . .
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Godalone(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
AmeboAjela:

Just saw it on CNN, 7people dead so far. May God console their families Amen.
Amen o.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by 190smh: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BLAMING BOKO HARAM

THIS IS THE HANDI WORK OF ATIKU AND IBB AND BUHARI

WHY WONT YOU ALL USE YOUR COMMON SENSES

THIS ISNT TERRORISM, THIS IS POLITICS
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
@werepeLeri

Wetin Concern Blood Pressure with HIV.

That's a fallacy!

The only harm will be to the donor and not the receiver!

And if the donor's blood pressure at the time of donation is Okay, Like stable, he is safe to donate.

So i think you are Dumb and Daft

No offense meant!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by aljharem3: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
jajaopobo:

Yes I agree with this, it can not be a coincidence that 95% of all terrorists in the world are muslims and claim to fight for some form of Allah. Meanwhile our F***head of a president sits there with his daft bowler hat meddling with judges and single term. Chai,

another dumb person with a dumb statement
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by gokuu(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Its live now on AIT
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by aljharem3: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

gbammmm
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by PointB: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
alj_harem:

so why are u doing like it is only us. abeg don't start with your racist/ religious intolerable talk

shaatap dere!
MEND, OPC, BAkkasi boys. are not religious sect. Boko allamed Haram  is the only terrorrist religious sect waging terror war against Nigeria. I think more soldiers should be send to the whole of NW and NE, and the should be given more robust mandate to deal with these Islamic fundamentalist!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by PointB: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

And what do these three have in common

Northern [size=18pt]Muslims[/size]!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by jajaopobo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
alj_harem:

another dumb person with a dumb statement

Ode, you call OPC and bakkassi boys terrorst groups?? Which place did they bomb? When did they kill innocent people. You better accept the obvious and logical truth that Islam inherently makes violence an easy option for its followers and stop being in denial boy. There are no sentiments here, just accept the fact!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
alj_harem:

so why are u doing like it is only us. abeg don't start with your racist/ religious intolerable talk

You shout words without thinking. Are the people mentioned here extremist?

Where they bombing here and there, killing innocents and causing unwarranted havocs??

what are their grounds for killing people?

Even the OPC were dominated by muslims but motivated for vigilance.  Get your fact clear and stop being a religious BIGOT
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
My heart goes to those that lost loved ones in this blast. May the Almighty give them the strength to bear It.

Nigerians, kindly dont panic, terrorist attacks happens everywhere - GEJ
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Beaf: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

I thought boko haram was another spelling for Atiku, IBB and Buhari, anyway.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by icconium(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
I hope uncle Jona will now wake up and start making arrest of the highly placed individuals implicated by the boko haram report. who knows whether aso rock is next  sad
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by JoeMosco(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
Who will save Nigeria from these inglorious bastards, Hope we still have intelligent and motivated people in the Nigerian security system, God help Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by olapluto(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
May Almighty Allah save Nigeria. Amin. Meanwhile, I think it is now going to be ridiculous for the IGP to remain in office.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by aljharem3: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
PointB:

shaatap dere!
MEND, OPC, BAkkasi boys. are not religious sect. Boko allamed Haram  is the only terrorrist religious sect waging terror war against Nigeria. I think more soldiers should be send to the whole of NW and NE, and the should be given more robust mandate to deal with these Islamic fundamentalist!  

boy mumu

In this present time the most predominate terrorist are muslim Ok. i AGREE

2000 yrs ago it was the jews. or am i lying

about 500 yrs ago, it was the Christians . or am i lying

the Muslim one start 21 yrs ago from bush's father and sadam 1990

so stop ur ignorance and ur bigoted talk
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by beknown(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
May the dead REST IN PEACE.

May God console the families involved.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by DAY12(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
PointB:

@topic

This is a serious matter; when a handshake goes beyond the elbow, it has become a wrestling contest. Government, politicians, youth and religious leader should starting asking themselves what they want of this country.

It is coming . . .

Brilliant Point  but It's going to take most, if not all, of our lifetime to figure out what is happening in 9ja.

Expect anything.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by Bawss1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Hey why didn't you list Hitler, Gadaffi and Satan?  

Its amazing how you let your imaginations get the better of you. Let the facts available speak for itself, no need for all this fanciful conjecturing.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by werepeLeri: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
In my opinion, I suspect Boko Haram gets their will power to strike from what they read here on NairaLand. True.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by POTUT(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
alj_harem

Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS
« #100 on: Today at 12:44:29 PM »
Quote from: pinkrex on Today at 12:41:21 PM

@alj harem,

Keep your eyes on the point. MEND, OPC, Bakkasi have all participated in some form of terror or the other, however, none of these have associated their acts with the Bible or any religious text whatsoever. None of them has ever claimed they want to pursue  some narrow-minded religious agenda.

It is only terrorists with a link to Islam that seek to pursue a religious agenda in their acts and pronouncements. The IRA in their fight with the English never mentioned the Bible in their acts.

Keep checking the facts, its consistent.
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by zibe(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
@donpuzo, so its ok when the harm is done to the donor abi? Smh
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by pinkrex(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
PointB:

shaatap dere!

Send muslim dominated security force or army to fight muslims?? It is rather dumb! we need a miracle undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by PointB: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
alj_harem:

Guy i am a true Muslim and so is my family. Why are we not terrorist. ? abeg don't tell me that

every religion from jews to christians have extremist but i think for the past 20 yrs the Muslims are having there own share of the extremisim

this did just started recently. don't talk as if people have been bombing and killing all in the nmae os Islam since 1960

Guy stop mixing up the issue,
we are not saying they are doing in the name of Islam, we are saying they are doing it in the name of allah (the beneficient the bloody merciful) and his servant mohammed. Afterall, dont they shout [size=18pt]'allah akbar!'[/size] before detonating their bombs! Dont pretend like you dont know your people, their religion, and mindset. shame   shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS by prettyG: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Confirmed dead at the National Hospital Morgue, 7 Nigerians, 1 foreigner. Two of the dead are female. Bodies being taken to other hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.