Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

NBA. . . Represent Your Team - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (22813 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 18, 2012
Royal-VII:
@Doc

Yea the Old Brothers are Correct Kevin does play like Old Iceman Gervin

....Tmac was one of my favorite players of all time...

Early 2000 Tmac > Durant (Imo)

@Thread

Yea...i would like to know if anybody who just watched the last 8 minutes of game 3 just moments ago...

can still tell me That kobe has better defense than Lebron

LBJ SHUT DURANT DOWN in the 4rth...You could not even find Durant down the Stretch....

Look at the turnovers he forced and Bad Passes

2 more wins till LBJ gets his Ring....

cool

You talk too much and dream too much at the same time. Where's your location? can we make a bet on which team gets the ring?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2012
how much brah?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by afrodoc(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2012
T mac was a scoring savant at his best.shot like he was shooting into d ocean and he looked half asleep d whole tym!
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by lakersreality(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2012
Royal-VII:
Yeah Scoring Savant you got that right bro...@Doc

@The Bet....

You still willing to Wager after being down 2-1?....

I wager a Stack

Give me ya PayPal info niqqah or whateva yall usin these dayz. lol

Yeah Rit. I have full house of fam in Jersey. Lemme know if you are game.

@Topic lmao @ Metta World Peace's tweet blast on James Harden 'No Brain All Beard' hahahahah Good one actually grin grin grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by lakersreality(m): 4:21am On Jun 19, 2012
Seems like Black Mamba is enjoying his day off the season. Added weight

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lakers for life - got it tatted on my chest. cool

OKC is taking game 4 tonight - double double for KD, and 5 blocks for the Congo man, Ibaka...
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by lakersreality(m): 2:34am On Jun 20, 2012
OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 20, 2012
All yall Lebron Haters might as well just stay in the House All Summer.

Don't even Come outside...This Series Ovah Son.

WestBrook goin Out Liike a Soldier Though...Much Respect <3

LBJ Finals Mvp This Shid Ovah Thursday

Ayo whea that old fool A40 at?...

Yeahhhhhhhh Niqqah... Hol up lemme take MY LeBrons off my feet and Slap this fool upside tha head wit mah Sneaker

{{{{Whaaappp}}}}

Stick to Soccer Niqqah.

~~~Royal~~~

~~~ cool~~~
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by mbaemeka(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2012
where's Reality 101 when i need him?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Royal-VII:

Yeahhhhhhhh Niqqah... Hol up lemme take MY LeBrons off my feet and Slap this fool upside tha head wit mah Sneaker

{{{{Whaaappp}}}}

Stick to Soccer Niqqah.

~~~Royal~~~

~~~ cool~~~

Hallelujah if officials be for Heat who can be against them? [b]NO BODY [/b]

The Finals is fixed and they want to see LeBron win a ring this year. Even though that would ruin the drama and diminish their ratings next year costing them millions of dollars in tv revenue. Every state wants Miami to lose except Florida. TV rating records are being set because ppl are watching the games just to see Bron fail again. So how exactly would it benefit the league to just "give" him a ring? Yeah David Stern loves LeBron more than he loves filling his pockets with money. But you know, ppl will always believe what they want to regardless. Santa is real, so is the Easter Bunny, UFOs, Unicorns, and oh yeah its 2012 so the NBA wants to make sure LeBron gets a ring before the world ends in December..

Shut up and enjoy the free cak undecided Tho it ain't over yet.

Ibaka was telling the truth monkey man lack of defense..miami lack of defense last nigth but i guess when the refs is your teamates you have no problem winning..for OKC to win the nxt game they gotta to have an extensive lead like 45 to 20 and keep the score up.17 point won't kick it thats to good for the refs to start there make up sht calls against OKC fake calls and change the whole game around ...the refs unfair lebron is get away with every charge DROPING HIS ELBOW towards you and nothing call lebron would hit you and nothing call lebron what travel and nothing call lmaoooooooooo....someone BIG BEHIND LEBRON TO WIN A FAKE RING/CHAMPIONSHIP CAUSE THATS THE THE ONLY WAY HE COULD ..WHY WASN'T LEBRON IN THE PLANET OF THE APES HE DOESN'T NEED A CUSTOME HE'S THE RIGTH APE.

SMH seriously. I am a bloody LAKERNATION FAMILY so no hate but we believe in justice. Brb
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
mba emeka: where's Reality 101 when i need him?

What can I do you for bro? undecided
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Royal-VII:
Lebron did not Guard Durant at All in Game 1.

Smh@people not watching the damn game....LmL

He pleaded with his coach to allow him to Guard Durant some of Game 2...and the times LBJ guarded him in game 2 he gave him problems

He fronted him and denied him from getting tha ball..and westbrook would go into his wanna be Allen Iverson Mode...

He guarded him on tha last play and Durant missed tha Shot..

Most of the Game Shane still gets KD because of the switches OF Screens

Watch tha actual tape and look at tha stats of Points Durant has Scored in this series and his shooting percentages when LBJ has been guarding him.

LBJ was also guarding Perkins their Center....and Westbrook their allstar point guard in the same Game he locked down Durant on numberous posessions including the final one

LmL watch tha games yo LoL...Durant scoring all his points on Shane Battier.

LBJ=Better Defender than Jordan....

Not even Debatable...Jordan could not Guards Point Guards or Centers....Lebron Guards both of those in tha same Damn Game.

Dudes should be askin...where tha hell are Durants Rebounds and Assist...Lmfao@being 6'10" and Snatching 3 rebounds...fhhuck outa hea

Durant is a 6'10" one dimensional scorer...that is all...Learn tha Damn sport LoL

Glenn Rice/Mitch Richmond type niqqah...all he can do is score...

Can't Defend

Can't Rebound

Can't Get Dimes

Can't PLay Post Defense

..All this niqqah can do is Score.. OverhYped one dimensional scorers in this league come and Go.

Ask Gilbert Arenas.

I will touch you Youngins more about Basketball Later on this week....Heat Leavin south beach after game 5 up 3-2...watch.

{{{~~~ cool ~~~}}}
I should have known i have been arguing with a ret@rd all this time! You mean to say LeBron did not guard KD for the entirety of Game 1?? Are you serious phool

LeBron shut him down in the 4th quarter yet he still dropped 16 pts with just 10 shots!! Is this guy for real?? You call that last play in Game 2 guarding Durant was past LeBron in a flash and simply missed the shot. Credit to Durant for not flopping something LeBron woulda done in that position to get a cheap foul

Secondly you have obviously been watching too much ESPN if you think LeBron is stopping Durant! If you actually watched the game you would know the Heat are playing excellent Team D with a defender (Haslem or Bosh) always rotating to keep a body in front of Trey to stop him from getting easy baskets

Assists have never been Durant's forte so stop being an a$$ that is not the subject matter!!

Durant's biggest problem this series has been foul trouble!! And everyone knows Miami has the refs on lockdown
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Royal-VII:

{{{{Whaaappp}}}}

Stick to Soccer Niqqah.

~~~Royal~~~

~~~ cool~~~
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would give his life to Christ before a half-wit like you would school me on Basketball

Royal-VII:
@Doc

Yea the Old Brothers are Correct Kevin does play like Old Iceman Gervin

....Tmac was one of my favorite players of all time...

Early 2000 Tmac > Durant (Imo)

@Thread

Yea...i would like to know if anybody who just watched the last 8 minutes of game 3 just moments ago...

can still tell me That kobe has better defense than Lebron

LBJ SHUT DURANT DOWN in the 4rth...You could not even find Durant down the Stretch....

Look at the turnovers he forced and Bad Passes

2 more wins till LBJ gets his Ring....

cool

That was on James Harden phool!! Did you see how his a$$ got torched on Twitter last night??

FYI Kobe stopped Durant two years ago in the Western Conference First Round but i am sure your amnesia has crept in again! Maybe you expect Kobe to consistently guard a dude who is 10 years younger and has played 11 less seasons
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Afrodoc

Are you wasting your time on this ret@rd? LeBron must be superman because he guarded a Derrick Rose who is about 8 inches smaller and 60 pounds lighter and posesses a dodgy jumpshot. Last year LeBron couldn't guard Jason Terry for God sake!! Wade is even a better perimeter/lockdown defender than LeBron people that know the game know this
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2012
A-40 mad as Hell lmfao ayo watch the game man, Game 3 Lebron shut durant down in the 4rth quarter

Durant had 4 points in the 4rth quarter of Game 3 LMFAO ROTLMFAO

Lebron Tore Durant up so bad in games 2,3, that in game 4 They put Durant on Mario Chalmers so he could avoid Foul Trouble...

And Mario CHalmers Lit his Bum az up and Exposed his Garbage Defense Lmfaooooooooo@Mario Chalmers drop 25 on you {{{Exposed}}}

Durant is Overrated as hell...dude is nothing more than a 6'10" Inch Glenn Rice

Get thaa fhhuck outa hea...With that NBA finals is fixed garbage...if anything they would fix the finals for the White Wealthy upperclass Community of Okcity

So you gonna sit here and tell me the finals is fixed for the BLACK THUGGISH GUYS WEARING ALL THE TATTOOS?

instead of Fixing it for The CLEAN CUT BLACK BROTHER WITH NO TATOOS AND DRESS LIKE NERDS (Durant,Westbrook)

Yeah Ok bro...Lmfao wink You must not be from America.

I will say this, as a Laker fan the Nba has cheated in our favor plenty of Times...and We have also gotten cheated in the 2004 nba finals (La vs Detroit)

At the time it was the largest free throw disparity in finals history(in favor for detroit) ...i believe it still is the Largest

You just a Biased Lebron hater A40...you not even writing anything that is even Remotely Logical, just angered emotion

Now ....With all that being said...What you really need to be doing is Givin Westbrook praise(the real star of the team) because he plays like a warrior

On BOTH ENDS OF THE COURT!!..

Russell Westbrook>Durant

Lmfaooooo@the media trynna call Durant better than Jordan after game 1...Get tha fhhuckk Outa HeA)))) Lmfao

LBJ=Finals Mvp

..This is one of the most Legendary Seasons and Playoff Runs in Nba Statistical History

Best since Wilt(1962)

Stop hatin on tha Brotha Lebron...Jealousy and Envy are emotional Female Traits Brahh LmL

Listen to mah Homie Damian Marley and Calm ya punk az down and have some Patience, Durant's time will come..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 21, 2012
Smh grin smdh
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2012
Lebron James is one step away to the CHAMPIONSHIP RING! Devil is a liar sad Oklahoma City Thunder Please stop him tonight
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by onila(f): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2012
who is winning?

i am not at home
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2012
Ain't start yet Babii..

Miami is going to win tonight though...Onila you want me to send you a plane ticket so we can party in South Beach Miami?

I wanna see what that Thang Smell Liike.....

I never Devirginized an African Woman before.....LmL..American Negros Own the World...Didn't you see tha Thread About tha Wolves? Lmfao
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by onila(f): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2012
Royal-VII:
Ain't start yet Babii..

Miami is going to win tonight though...Onila you want me to send you a plane ticket so we can party in South Beach Miami?

I wanna see what that Thang Smell Liike.....

I never Devirginized an African Woman before.....LmL..American Negros Own the World...Didn't you see tha Thread About tha Wolves? Lmfao
grin

have u dis-virgined a girl bf?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2012
lol...Yea
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 22, 2012
I like how Durant just Let Shane Battier and Mike Miller take him off the Dribble and Score...

....Lmfao@the gameplan is to "Attack Durant"...

...Super Star Ehhh?...

...Lmfao
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 22, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 22, 2012
Congrats Miami Heat. I have nothing against y'all, just one of those thing y'all know smiley)). . NBA season for 2012 is officially over. I am still a bloody LA Lakers fan forever.

Congrats to y'all Heat fans here.

See yall next season.

Love you guys
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2012
Congrats Heat

Lebron finally wins
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Contrats to The Laker Legendary Coach Pat Riley(Heat Gm).. for putting together a championship team

Happy to see LeBron finally get his Ring

#LeBron James Finals MVP
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by afrodoc(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
congratulations to the miami heat.i believe LBJ improved as a player during this playoffs...finally he is no longer a Queen,all hail King James
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2012
I think mah Homie A-40 commited Suicide. Ole Hatin az Niqqah Lmfao
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
onila:
grin

have u dis-virgined a girl bf?
Smart question

Royal-VII:
I think mah Homie A-40 commited Suicide. Ole Hatin az Niqqah Lmfao
Bwahahahahahaha u actually think i am a LeBron hater?? You are obviously new here. You weren't here when i was defending LeBron tooth and nail while he was at Cleveland. My only beef with him is the way he left Cleveland and he and Wade disrespecting Nowitzki at the last finals i am glad he learnt his lesson and that was all thanks to my Dallas Mavericks
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]A-40 mad as Hell lmfao ayo watch the game man, Game 3 Lebron shut durant down in the 4rth quarter

I watched damn near every single minute of that game. False! Team Defense did the job

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Durant had 4 points in the 4rth quarter of Game 3 LMFAO ROTLMFAO
LeBron did 6pts in an entire game in the finals once so what is your point??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Lebron Tore Durant up so bad in games 2,3, that in game 4 They put Durant on Mario Chalmers so he could avoid Foul Trouble...

And Mario CHalmers Lit his Bum az up and Exposed his Garbage Defense Lmfaooooooooo@Mario Chalmers drop 25 on you {{{Exposed}}}
Durant hardly has any rep as a defender so WTF are you talking about??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Durant is Overrated as hell...dude is nothing more than a 6'10" Inch Glenn Rice
Glen Rice didnt lead his team to NBA Finals at 23? Beating 2 dynasties and a defending champion on the way now did he??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Get thaa fhhuck outa hea...With that NBA finals is fixed garbage...if anything they would fix the finals for the White Wealthy upperclass Community of Okcity
Lol!! Are you smoking Pacos?? What does the Upper class community have to do with the NBA?? Oklahoma is still a small market town definitely not on Miami's level! WTF do they have besides Chesapeake Energy??

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
So you gonna sit here and tell me the finals is fixed for the BLACK THUGGISH GUYS WEARING ALL THE TATTOOS?

instead of Fixing it for The CLEAN CUT BLACK BROTHER WITH NO TATOOS AND DRESS LIKE NERDS (Durant,Westbrook)
Who would sell more jerseys and more sneakers?? Durant or LeBron?? You are a waste of O2 i swear!!

Yeah Ok bro...Lmfao wink You must not be from America.

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
I will say this, as a Laker fan the Nba has cheated in our favor plenty of Times...and We have also gotten cheated in the 2004 nba finals (La vs Detroit)

At the time it was the largest free throw disparity in finals history(in favor for detroit) ...i believe it still is the Largest
Mavs vs Heat 06 topped that

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
You just a Biased Lebron hater A40...you not even writing anything that is even Remotely Logical, just angered emotion
No i am not! Are you deaf,blind or sumn?

Royal-VII:
[color=#000099][i]
Now ....With all that being said...What you really need to be doing is Givin Westbrook praise(the real star of the team) because he plays like a warrior

On BOTH ENDS OF THE COURT!!..

Russell Westbrook>Durant
Durant is not why they lost! He still averaged 29 pts and 50percent FG shooting or thereabouts! How about guys like Harden,Ibaka et al? What did they contribute as compared to the Heat's role players? I don't expect a mentally challenged nutjob like you to understand though

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL / Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.