Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Issues In My Marriage - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues In My Marriage (25236 Views)

Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Issues In My Marriage by hibba(f): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
1st thing is to pray for ur family, cos some ppl are out there to destory it.Then make sure u serve ur sis in-law, maybe be she feels u are giving her small food or meat, but do not permit her to take over ur home, ur matrimonial bed is ur bed. dats going off the limit. And sit ur hubby down, that u wont tolerate beating or disrespect infront of his sister cos respect begets respect u get family too.if he no com hear better report to ur family before is to late. God will help u solve ur problems. sister inlaw palava
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
benvivi: i dont know why some fish brains cant make a decent comment without insulting people @ gaggi or wateva or poverty sticken name ,u son of a slut pls shut dat ur gutter mouth if u ve got nothing to say. respect peoples views without insulting dem

So u have a view? U lunatic. Daughter of a dog. I blame dat mad man for donating his seed to ur slut of a mum.
Ugly ducks like u should be sold to slavery. Damn, why did dey stop d slave trade.
I hope u took a bow while writing my name? I'm ur lord and master, never attempt to throw lame punches or i eliminate u.
U wh.o.re, stay of d net. Spend more of ur time doing what u knw best; giving dat mad dad of urs a BJ.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
The story has a lot of loose ends but lets overlook that. What is the sister - in - law doing in the house by the way?
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
ayde:

Insults on @Fellywood was uncalled for, as she wasn't talking about anyone in particular, but making a general observation. I expect " A PROUD WIFE AND MOTHER OF KIDS" to act more reservedly. No offense meant though.

U are quite mistaken. She aint a proud wife and mother. She is a slut plying her trade at night dats why she has time to roam the net.
I think she ran amock and her family disowned her. No sane man will have dis as a wife. Impossible !!!
Re: Issues In My Marriage by stepo707: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
@op whatever you do, stick to your husband.Dont give him any attitude.You just need to talk to him in an humble manner without any attitude.He will come around.And also pray very well.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
Gaggi:

U are quite mistaken. She aint a proud wife and mother. She is a slut plying her trade at night dats why she has time to roam the net.
I think she ran amock and her family disowned her. No sane man will have dis as a wife. Impossible !!!

A slut in bed? na now you know? my goodness, here I was thinking you knew how slutish I really am since forever, so na now you just dey know? grin grin grin Mr man, I do d!cks for a living, huge 10-12 inches d!cks, black whites pink purple and grey not the 2.5 you are carrying grin grin grin.

Wait ooo, you call yourself a man? you call yaself a man? who dash you man? so because you ahve started doing emergency exit backyward sh@gging, you don call yourself a man? I will only knowyou are a man when you bend your head forward and see if your mouth can touch your d!ck, if e no reach them your penis need to be super trained for manship

Oya go and continue sucking the boobs you were sucking before you decided to die of heart attack on my post

See his smelly anus, abeg go shave those bushes with garden scissors first before you begin showcase that your blokos wey the balls big pass the pen1s grin grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by reinedamse: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry:

I disagree with the tigress issue oooo or better still explain the tigress part well. I am a tigress outside my home and a loving dove inside my home[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]oh yea!!we know dat already and u deserve an award for dat undecided undecidedor wat else do u stand to gain from acting like a madwoman all around d place and yes my tigress nature comes in handy at home sometimes. My husband till date tells my father that when it comes to "mouth" issues, he knows his wife can take care of herself very well without him being there but when it becomes physical that is when she remembers she has a husband she can speed dial. grin

I was raised to be blunt and outspoken. So i do not waste my time speaking my mind and standing up to anybody even a man. The only time I know say power pass power was in my early years of marriage when I was still having anger issues, one day after an argument he had his back turned to me so I threw a pillow and was about to throw the bed side lamp when all of a sudden this tall guy pinned me to the bed and held me there for good 2 minutes WTF!!!! HE DID WHAT DON'T YOU KNOW THAT'S A FORM OF ABUSE?WHAT IF YOU HAD SUFFOCATED AND DIED IN THE PROCESS?THE MAN IS DANGEROUS!!! RUN AWAY FROM HIM!!!!DIVORCE HIS ARSE!!! HE COULD STILL DO IT AGAIN!!!ONCE A DEMON ,ALWAYS A DEMON YOU KNOW., I could not even move any part of my body , my teeth and mouth sef could not move that day,DAMN!!! when he knew I was not going to throw another thing, he just released my hand and walked away. Na that day I know say, my strength no reach man own and I had to apologize on my knees LIKE SERIOUSLY? ALMIGHTY SUPERWOMAN MISS JENNYKADRY APOLOGIZING TO HER MAN ON HER KNEES shocked shocked shocked I THOUGHT THAT WAS AN ABOMINATION IN THE LAND OF THE CABALS AND THE BITTER WOMEN CLUB and stayed on my knees for good 15 minutes performing a well deserved BJ OH! SO U KNOW HOW TO PACIFY AND TREAT YOUR MAN RIGHT BUT YOU COME HERE TO GIVE OTHER WOMEN EVIL ADVICE TO MISBEHAVE AND BE STUBBORN TO THEIR HUSBANDS.ANYWAY IT'S ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT WILL LISTEN TO YOU. grin
@OP u see what i was talking about in my earlier posts? beware of dis kind women especially jennywhatever,she is obviously a mad woman with a multiple personality disorder.pray and ask GOD TO TEACH U WAT TO DO.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Decency75: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry: ^^Nne, since abali I'buo, hormones'm no na ngbali elu grin grin .

Madam, You must be a handfull in your home. Must you answer to all posts. Na waa ohh, I hail your husband sha
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
reinedamse:
@OP u see what i was talking about in my earlier posts? beware of dis kind women especially jennywhatever,she is obviously a mad woman with a multiple personality disorder.pray and ask GOD TO TEACH U WAT TO DO.

Ha, see another one coming out? ofcourse I know how to apologise to my man, what did you think? that the nuts in my head no complete? I was physically aggressive and I apologised, did you really think I will apologise to a man that throws me on the bed twice and was physically agressive to me? grin you must think i am the best thing that has ever happened to you since the first day you were disvirgined. grin

This is why I said, you did not pass your exams well, cos English comprehension is not your thing. Take your mouth of your f@ggot of a puzzy or d!ck and read correctly, abi thick sp3rm blind ya eyes? na so dem dey water your face with sperm everyday so tey you no dey see again. If the hole for your body don finish tell them to try pouring it in a cup grin grin grin I would have suggested back entry but I know say that place don slack well grin grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by reinedamse: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry:
Ha, see another one coming out? ofcourse I know how to apologise to my man, what did you think? that the nuts in my head no complete? I was physically aggressive and I apologised, did you really think I will apologise to a man that throws me on the bed twice and was physically agressive to me? grin you must think i am the best thing that has ever happened to you since the first day you were disvirgined. grin

This is why I said, you did not pass your exams well, cos English comprehension is not your thing. Take your mouth of your f@ggot of a puzzy or d!ck and read correctly, abi thick sp3rm blind ya eyes? na so dem dey water your face with sperm everyday so tey you no dey see again. If the hole for your body don finish tell them to try pouring it in a cup grin grin grin I would have suggested back entry but I know say that place don slack well grin grin
Of course u are the best thing that happened to me since joining nairaland.oh jenny has just given me d insult of my life,lemme get somewhere to hide and cry cry cry
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry:

A slut in bed? na now you know? my goodness, here I was thinking you knew how slutish I really am since forever, so na now you just dey know? grin grin grin Mr man, I do d!cks for a living, huge 10-12 inches d!cks, black whites pink purple and grey not the 2.5 you are carrying grin grin grin.

Wait ooo, you call yourself a man? you call yaself a man? who dash you man? so because you ahve started doing emergency exit backyward sh@gging, you don call yourself a man? I will only knowyou are a man when you bend your head forward and see if your mouth can touch your d!ck, if e no reach them your penis need to be super trained for manship

Oya go and continue sucking the boobs you were sucking before you decided to die of heart attack on my post

See his smelly anus, abeg go shave those bushes with garden scissors first before you begin showcase that your blokos wey the balls big pass the pen1s grin grin

U had to quote me? See luv o. I didn't quote u. Why do u think i was referring to u...lol.
Sorry luv, not interested in d offer. I have a sane pretty woman by my side. I'm not into bestiality. Mate with ur kind; i dnt do dogs.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
Gaggi:

U had to quote me? See luv o. I didn't quote u. Why do u think i was referring to u...lol.
Sorry luv, not interested in d offer. I have a sane pretty woman by my side.

Cheiiii, is he shaking in his boots? embarassed embarassed Eyaaaa darling. Unlike you I am not a coward, neither am I scared of quoting A SUPPOSED MAN, yousee why I said you need to grow some balls? you dey fear to quote woman? wetin woman do you? woman don beat you before? grin grin woman abuse you?

My offer is still available ooo, just add a nice branch from an iroko tree to ya yekini and I won't complain it is too small.

I need you man, come onnn, Don't be shy, "why shall you shy" hahahahahaha grin grin grin. Now na dogs? from slut to dogs? you no learn noun, adjective and pronoun for primary school? when did dog and sluts begin to fall together? grin

Dedicated to you honeybunny kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaddMmYbhEA
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Decency75:

Madam, You must be a handfull in your home. Must you answer to all posts. Na waa ohh, I hail your husband sha

Sir on my days off like these, with hubby and kids out doing school camping, this is what I do to keep myself busy cheesy grin. HABA, this section has been very quiet for sometime now because I no get time to do some cleaning, now that I have the time to do it, make I do am. I gat this

Yea, hail the man. Even I no know how he has survived these past years cool
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
^^
Jenny
Its futile exchanging words with u. U are not sane and can't comprehend. We all knw ur mental history. Im being soft on u so pple won't think i'm insane too.
The way i reply deranged scumbags is different frm d way i rpy sane scumbags. In ur world u think u are sane and have a husband and kids. In reality u are in a mental hme. I knw ur siblings and i knw it runs in d family. Go take ur meds Jenny !!!
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Gaggi: ^^
Jenny
Its futile exchanging words with u. U are not sane and can't comprehend. We all knw ur mental history. Im being soft on u so pple won't think i'm insane too.
The way i reply deranged scumbags is different frm d way i rpy sane scumbags. In ur world u think u are sane and have a husband and kids. In reality u are in a mental hme. I knw ur siblings and i knw it runs in d family. Go take ur meds Jenny !!!

Honey, why do you think I am in yaba left if not to treat the crace? grin See ehn, everybody that came in with me 12 years ago have all been cleared and gone. Me I am still here because I don't trust their meds, I think they are trying some animal drugs on us instead of the correct thing and I have been hallucinating a lot, so what I do is hide the meds under my tongue and when the matron leaves, I spit it out, smart isn't it wink .The time you are using to type, we for don finish bedroom business. Oya come let us begin, show me ya yekini and lets get the party started grin

Dedicating this song to Gaggi

You are all I want, you are all I need, you are everything 3x
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry:

Honey, why do you think I am in yaba left if not to treat the crace? grin See ehn, everybody that came in with me 12 years ago have all been cleared and gone. Me I am still here because I don't trust their meds, I think they are trying some animal drugs on us instead of the correct thing and I have been hallucinating a lot, so what I do is hide the meds under my tongue and when the matron leaves, I spit it out, smart isn't it wink .The time you are using to type, we for don finish bedroom business. Oya come let us begin, show me ya yekini and lets get the party started grin

Take a nap girl. U've had enuf for today. u need to believe u can get well someday. Stick to ur meds. I dnt knw who placed a curse on u but miracles do happen. Someday u may jst get that husband and kids u always talk abt.
Just get well first and stop spending time here. I swear i do feel for u. Not easy carrying dis curse arnd. I'm almst in tears. Gd bye Jenny. U've had enough for d day.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry:

Take a nap girl. U've had enuf for today. u need to believe u can get well someday. Stick to ur meds. I dnt knw who placed a curse on u but miracles do happen. Someday u may jst get that husband and kids u always talk abt.
Just get well first and stop spending time here. I swear i do feel for u. Not easy carrying dis curse arnd. I'm almst in tears. Gd bye Jenny. U've had enough for d day.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by coogar: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2012
cheiii, thread has metamorphosed to iraq/afghanistan.

the op should cook another stew with plenty of assorted meats.
after the stew is done, she should add 3 tablespoonfuls of congo rat killer and stir it. grin cheesy
by the time the long-throated sister in law is admitted in a hospital, she would learn never to
dip her leprous hands into another woman's pot.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
coogar: cheiii, thread has metamorphosed to iraq/afghanistan.

the op should cook another stew with plenty of assorted meats.
after the stew is done, she should add 3 tablespoonfuls of congo rat killer and stir it. grin cheesy
by the time the long-throated sister [/b]in law is admitted in a hospital, she would learn never to
dip her [b]leprous hands
into another woman's pot.

buahahahahahaahhahah. I swear, your lines crack me up a lot. HAHAHAHA.

Gaggi:

There are two things I do after a mind blowing sex : ask for more or sleep. Come to the bedroom and I will sleep. Abi you want to "carry" me to synagogue? which car you dey drive? you get driver? is he good looking? if yes I don't mind cool Ask coogar, I am talented in rock and rolling wink

To you gaggi. kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao&ob=av2e
Re: Issues In My Marriage by sweetcocoa(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
woodcook:

Well try to read between lines before u start throwing emotions around. I hope you saw the part where I said, as adult one is expected to understand that people come from different background and taking that what is obtainable in your household is also applicable to your brother's wife may not work. I really don't know if you are married already and how close you are with your siblings. Sis I have seen family very close ties, that it takes years for the family members to really understand where to draw the line more especially when they are still young and not married. In such situation good wives understands and handle such with maturity coz it is only time and they too would get to have their own homes.
"Throwing emotions around" eh oh well,all join.

Listen this isn't about being grown ups or whatever,the simple issue here is COURTESY,that word demands that as a human being young or old you should be able to differentiate your mother's kitchen from someone else's kitchen,simples.

You don't need to be 40 years old before you develop common sense,how hard is that to understand?ugh.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by reinedamse: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
^^^^^^^@gaggi,i agree with you.jenny is very sick but she comes in handy when you wanna catch some internet fun.i can't believe how many times I've refreshed dis page just to read the ramblings of an obviously insane woman.i thought i was d only one that noticed she must be typing from a mental home cheesy cheesy cheesy
look at her profile pix.dat's her husband there.the man now prefers to live in the bush(yea that's what she calls camping). i do not blame him though,his reasons are apparent.see how thin,poor and underfed he looks cry cry cry
Re: Issues In My Marriage by sweetcocoa(f): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Chei NL never disappoints,LMAO grin grin grin.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
LMAO. Buahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahaha
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: "Throwing emotions around" eh oh well,all join.

Listen this isn't about being grown ups or whatever,the simple issue here is COURTESY,that word demands that as a human being young or old you should be able to differentiate your mother's kitchen from someone else's kitchen,simples.

You don't need to be 40 years old before you develop common sense,how hard is that to understand?ugh.

Preach, courtesy demands this. How can a woman from no where come dip hand inside my pot of stew? that person go die for my house that day.

Bless Coogar. I will keep his advise for future reference.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by njidexy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
my dear God will see you through.I will suggest that you take things easy,if you are not at peace with your husband you will not be happy,talk to your husband in love,explain to him that you are not trying to separate him and his sisters.For me there is no big deal in allowing your sister in law to touch your pot of soup or stew,you can remove some meats for your husband after cooking and keep it inside the refrigerator,allow them and pls be talking with them,they are not going to stay forever in your house.Most at time men find it difficult to apologize to their wife but you will see he will do something to show you that he is sorry.Do not always forget to take things to God in prayer,understanding in marriage comes with maturity.IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL. cheesy
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Still singing to my darling GAGGI. The love of my life, my knight in shining armour. kiss kiss kiss You alone deserve my attention, no one else. kiss kiss I know you are a jealous lover. kiss kiss

You are all I want, you are all I need, you are everything
Re: Issues In My Marriage by sweetcocoa(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ara di na udi na udi,come see them all on NL,thank you seun for this site grin grin grin.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
njidexy: my dear God will see you through.I will suggest that you take things easy,if you are not at peace with your husband you will not be happy,talk to your husband in love,explain to him that you are not trying to separate him and his sisters.For me there is no big deal in allowing your sister in law to touch your pot of soup or stew,you can remove some meats for your husband after cooking and keep it inside the refrigerator,allow them and pls be talking with them,they are not going to stay forever in your house.Most at time men find it difficult to apologize to their wife [b]but you will see he will do something to show you that he is sorr[/b]y.Do not always forget to take things to God in prayer,understanding in marriage comes with maturity.IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL. cheesy

In my house, if you are wrong you MUST apologise. This one of buying bread and rice for me no dey work. If you are not begging with a new RR-evogue 2012 model, then save it cool
Re: Issues In My Marriage by sweetcocoa(f): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
jennykadry:

Preach, courtesy demands this. How can a woman from no where come dip hand inside my pot of stew? that person go die for my house that day.

Bless Coogar. I will keep his advise for future reference.

Leave some people make them dey talk rubbish,they think being a virtuous woman translates to turning to everyone's slave,ha amaghi na onwere ndi bu agu nwanyi ma buru kwa ezi nwanyi,nansense.cheesy
Re: Issues In My Marriage by neyostica: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
otokx: The story has a lot of loose ends but lets overlook that. What is the sister - in - law doing in the house by the way?

so your sister cannot come and stay with you
p.s, your wife can forsake you, its only your family that cant, so becareful how you treat them
Re: Issues In My Marriage by neyostica: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
reinedamse: ^^^^^^^@gaggi,i agree with you.jenny is very sick but she comes in handy when you wanna catch some internet fun.i can't believe how many times I've refreshed dis page just to read the ramblings of an obviously insane woman.i thought i was d only one that noticed she must be typing from a mental home cheesy cheesy cheesy
look at her profile pix.dat's her husband there.the man now prefers to live in the bush(yea that's what she calls camping). i do not blame him though,his reasons are apparent.see how thin,poor and underfed he looks cry cry cry

you think a sane nigerian can marry that thing shes married to a togolese, d guys try self sha
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Leave some people make them dey talk rubbish,they think being a virtuous woman translates to turning to everyone's slave,ha amaghi na onwere ndi bu agu nwanyi ma buru kwa [b]ezi nwanyi,[/b]nansense.cheesy

Did you call me ma?cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ina tu'furu fa onu? undecided ndi ara. Nwanyi ga bia na be'm, tinye aka na ite pot'umu without my permission? m'macha ya ura ehn, oso na ije ka oji a fu nu no mu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.