Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,494 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (943652 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
I just checked....NO SHOW....Case Number is 2013AF000000xx

ksjlar: Updates ready at dv site.

Please check to see if 2NL out and interviews has been scheduled.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
brightmon: someone in Asia have gotten his 2NL,
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?549241-2nd-notification-letter-for-dv2013/page2
Gradually, we are getting there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
HELLO HOUSE,LONG TIME.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CHECK FOR MY 2NL AND WHERE?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU GUYS, WE ARE WAITING TILL FEB 2013,

Asian region: cn: 000082**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: HELLO HOUSE,LONG TIME.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CHECK FOR MY 2NL AND WHERE?
Same way you checked to know you won.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
OK THANKS.I CHECKED,IT WAS MY FIRST NL THAT IS STIL THERE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kemzone2003:

Silence is the best answer..........

@masterfarm....noted..didnt mean to sound that way..I am sorry...

ok bro. One luv.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
i checked and my 2nl is there am not from nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by CBlessed: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
how to check it,because there is a place to fill in confirmation number and its 1NL which come out or i did it in wrong way.would u please tell me how to check for interview appoint date!thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
C Blessed: how to check it,because there is a place to fill in confirmation number and its 1NL which come out or i did it in wrong way.would u please tell me how to check for interview appoint date!thank you
just do it with the same method u used for the first time, type in your details like your confirmation number, surname and year of birth

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Leripa: @temmytanny & @adesojiaderemi: did u guys demonstrated to the CO that you have sufficent financial support from someone in d US during your interview??
I called Lagos embassy 1 week to my interview and they said its not needed for DV applicants in naija. I guess same will apply to 2013 applicant but i strongly advice you all to call or email lagos embassy and ask but please make sure you quote your CN,full names and address in the letter.They will reply you before next friday

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by CBlessed: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
thank you,but i am still receive the 1 Notification Letter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
C Blessed: thank you,but i am still receive the 1 Notification Letter.

If you still see your 1NL, then it means that they have not yet updated your case file with the 2NL. Be patient, it will show up. Give until next week. They are updating gradually so everyone will have his/her share of the American Pie.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
This was the mail i sent to KCC then asking about affidavit of support and also see their reply. Dont let some people BOBO you here,you have right to email the embassy and ask. Like i used to say,we are only trying to help based on what we have read and experienced. We should please reduce the confusion on this thread,it wont help new comers coming here to seek help.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
temmytanny: This was the mail i sent to KCC then asking about affidavit of support and also see their reply. Dont let some people BOBO you here,you have right to email the embassy and ask. Like i used to say,we are only trying to help based on what we have read and experienced. We should please reduce the confusion on this thread,it wont help new comers coming here to seek help.
To Rest affidavit of support is.
Thanks, Temmytanny.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
Leripa: @temmytanny & @adesojiaderemi: did u guys demonstrated to the CO that you have sufficent financial support from someone in d US during your interview??
my bro.I only demostrated by paying the visa fee for myself and my family.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2012
Gentiger:

My dear, we are all here as reporters. If I see anything that will be of help to others, I won't hesitate to disclose no matter how absurd it sounds. I may get knocks from here and there but on the long run someone learns something vital and averts a regrettable outcome. Thanks once again for the exposition even though it wouldnt stop me from processing One.

The truth is that you guys are over-smart,you are just preparing for your O level certificate in Dv visa lottery,some of us are Presently doing our masters, while TEMMYTANY IS JUST AN UNDERGRADUATE.BY THE TIME YOU BEGIN YOUR UNDERGRADUATE COURSE YOU WILL BE EXPOSE TO WHAT "PUBLIC CHARGE" REALY MEAN AND THOSE THING MENTIONED IN YOUR QUOTED THESIS WILL BE MORE ELABORATE.SO CONTINUE TO DIG DIP GENTIGER AND BRING MORE QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CLASS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

The truth is that you guys are over-smart,you are just preparing for your O level certificate in Dv visa lottery,some of us are Presently doing our masters, while TEMMYTANY IS JUST AN UNDERGRADUATE.BY THE TIME YOU BEGIN YOUR UNDERGRADUATE COURSE YOU WILL BE EXPOSE TO WHAT "PUBLIC CHARGE" REALY MEAN AND THOSE THING MENTIONED IN YOUR QUOTED THESIS WILL BE MORE ELABORATE.SO CONTINUE TO DIG DIP GENTIGER AND BRING MORE QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CLASS.
Very soon i will finish my undergraduate training.I hope you will go for your PHD grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Only If I don't get shouted down or accused if misleading others. By the Way, I am still in the Kindergarten class. I am here to be informed and to pass across the little I know.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2012
Gentiger:

Only If I don't get shouted down or accused if misleading others. By the Way, I am still in the Kindergarten class. I am here to be informed and to pass across the little I know.

I bet,you will always get it hard from pple because of your radical thinking not because they hate you, that is just your nature.
In Kindergarten? then you must be a genius.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2012
temmytanny: Very soon i will finish my undergraduate training.I hope you will go for your PHD grin grin grin grin
bout
I pray you will find favour with your supervisor(host), cause some of them are.....something else.About my PHD,I want to count money first $$$$$$$$$$$....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kemzone2003:

LETS TAKE IT EASY..GUYS ...READ ALL INSTRUCTION VERY WELL BEFORE MAKING DEDUCTIONS
Diversity Visa Program - Visas provided are drawn from countries with low rates of immigration to the U.S. Unlike other immigrant types, Diversity Visas (DV) do not require a U.S. sponsor, and therefore a petition is not needed.

@Leripa
Step 2 - After the immigrant petition has been approved (excluding DV applicants) by USCIS,

then the next step is preliminary processing for a visa with the Department of State, National Visa Center.

Visit Immigrant Visa Processing – the National Visa Center for information related to:

1.Affidavit of Support
2.Required applicant documents (i.e. birth certificates, police reports, marriage/divorce certificates, etc.)
3.Medical Exam/Panel physician information
4.Interviews

The Phrase excluding (excluding DV applicants)as used in this context only reffered to the approval and processing by USCIS & NVC.
All the requirement above(1-4)applies to all immigrant Visa Applicant....The Only Difference is what type either I-864 used by all other classes of IV except DV or the I-134(Which MAY be used by a DV IV Applicant on very exceptional condition when the CO feel the person might become a public charge.(NOTE THE WORD MAY...IT IS VERY SUBJECTIVE TO THE INTERPRETATION OF THE CO)

@ADESOJI...FROM THE LINK YOU POSTED INSTRUCTION FOR DV-2012 ....CHECK QUESTION 33 and the ANSWER

33.IF I AM SUCCESSFUL IN OBTAINING A VISA THROUGH THE DV PROGRAM, WILL THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ASSIST WITH MY AIRFARE TO THE UNITED STATES, PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO LOCATE HOUSING AND EMPLOYMENT, PROVIDE HEALTHCARE, OR PROVIDE ANY SUBSIDIES UNTIL I AM FULLY SETTLED?
No, applicants who obtain a DV are not provided any type of assistance such as airfare, housing assistance, or subsidies. If you are selected to apply for a DV, you will be required to provide evidence that you will not become a public charge in the United States before being issued a visa. This evidence may be in the form of a combination of your personal assets, an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) from a relative or friend residing in the United States, and/or an offer of employment from an employer in the United States.

My sister,by the time you obtain your VISA/green card and landed here, then you will discover that all what you quoted are just general statement.I will not say more than that for now.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

bout
I pray you will find favour with your supervisor(host), cause some of them are.....something else.About my PHD,I want to count money first $$$$$$$$$$$....
dats why am nt in a rush so dat i dnt get stranded.wen my host used to visit naija then,we were 5 and 6
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
temmytanny: I called Lagos embassy 1 week to my interview and they said its not needed for DV applicants in naija. I guess same will apply to 2013 applicant but i strongly advice you all to call or email lagos embassy and ask but please make sure you quote your CN,full names and address in the letter.They will reply you before next friday
Thank you very much my bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

my bro.I only demostrated by paying the visa fee for myself and my family.
Abi oooo. O tan ninu mi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Guy ve nt receive any message from kcc.Even I entered my CN no into d box.-it said its á wrong CN dat I should input 16 digits CN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
lateefdauda: Guy ve nt receive any message from kcc.Even I entered my CN no into d box.-it said its á wrong CN dat I should input 16 digits CN.

you have to enter your confirmation number not case number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Selam: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
hi temmytanny how u doing how is weekend? let me tell u i don't received 2NL.
pls give me advice what can i do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Selam: hi temmytanny how u doing how is weekend? let me tell u i don't received 2NL.
pls give me advice what can i do?

what is ur cn?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊‎‎​♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶. Ve checked it.but its still d 1NL.still waiting 4 d second 2NL.2013AF00002***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
Housemates pls i want 2 if anyone in 9ja have received 2NL cos am yet 2 get mine. CN-AF000076**

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.