Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94012 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Jayboi
I can't agree with you less. Shoptomydoor is a big time scammer from experience.

Customer service especially Bisola = 0.

Service delivery = 0

Effective communication, email alerts etc =0

Scamming in form of free shipping = 100%

Exploitation = 100%
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
dunwun:
Jayboi
I can't agree with you less. Shoptomydoor is a big time scammer from experience.

Customer service especially Bisola = 0.

Service delivery = 0

Effective communication, email alerts etc =0

Scamming in form of free shipping = 100%

Exploitation = 100%

Hello Dunwun,

Kindly provide us with your order number so we look into the issues, if you had any with us. You can also send us an email so we look into whatever experience you might have had using our platform. Please note that we appreciate customer feedback and if you sent us an email immediately, it would have been resolved. We advise customers to email us as this helps us understand your needs better and equally educate customers on how we work, from our observation some complains arise when customers are yet to fully understand the services we offer.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by flyuche(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
I give them five stars. Top notch service. Excellent customer service.
There is room for improvement though. Customs duty on some shipped items is completely unnecessary. So work on that.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Dunwun,

Kindly provide us with your order number so we look into the issues, if you had any with us. You can also send us an email so we look into whatever experience you might have had using our platform. Please note that we appreciate customer feedback and if you sent us an email immediately, it would have been resolved. We advise customers to email us as this helps us understand your needs better and equally educate customers on how we work, from our observation some complains arise when customers are yet to fully understand the services we offer.

Thank you.

My bad!

I should have been a bit more patient, I admit. I emailed my complaints and they have been favourably responded to.

I hope my items arrive in good time though with no further issues.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Charlesnerd: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Shoptomydoor seem to declare your items higher than you purchased them, in my case for almost twice the amount. I also noticed that it takes days for them to update their portal after receiving your items.

- I ordered for some items from ASDA worth £32.95 = approx. $52. Shoptomydoor overvalued my item by almost 100% at $100 and left me with shipping charges of $32 (custom inclusive). Order id: #64503
- I had another item form ASDA worth £40.95 = approx $64.48 and delivered to shoptomydoor since 24th June. Four (4) days after,my account is yet to be updated with the items. I am unsure what I will be charged for this too.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Charlesnerd, that was part of my grievances with them. Send them an email with the copy of your invoices so that the appropriate values would reflect in your warehouse. Remember that custom charges is 10% of the declared value of your item.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Charlesnerd:
Shoptomydoor seem to declare your items higher than you purchased them, in my case for almost twice the amount. I also noticed that it takes days for them to update their portal after receiving your items.

- I ordered for some items from ASDA worth £32.95 = approx. $52. Shoptomydoor overvalued my item by almost 100% at $100 and left me with shipping charges of $32 (custom inclusive). Order id: #64503
- I had another item form ASDA worth £40.95 = approx $64.48 and delivered to shoptomydoor since 24th June. Four (4) days after,my account is yet to be updated with the items. I am unsure what I will be charged for this too.

Hello Charlesnerd,

It is not possible we declare a value higher than it originally is, we recommend that customers input the value of their items. Such information is in your warehouse and all customers who understand and input the right values do not have issues using our service. Second, we update customer warehouse within 24 hours and advise that you call or send us an email if your warehouse is not updated after 48 hours, but be sure that your item has been delivered to our warehouse, as most times a customer's package might not have gotten to our warehouse. See attached on how to update the value of your item in the warehouse to avoid errors future.

You can send us an email: contact@shoptomydoor.com with the copy of your invoice, so that we can input the appropriate value in your warehouse.

Thank you.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Charlesnerd: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
I got several calls today from shoptomydoor trying to assist with the issues I raised earlier. They have been quite helpful I must admit .

Though all issues have not been sorted out,I am hopeful that based on the assurances given, it will be dispensed with in earnest.

I really hope they continue this way. I am a fair customer and would not hesitate to give a positive review when treated fairly.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by babasas: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Shoptomydoor, the promo for free shipping to Nigeria has ended on the 23rd June. We are yet to get any update when the shipment will leave for Nigeria, will it another six months to ship because it's a promo?
Shoptomydoor have refuse to comment or update on the concluded promo, we don't even know where our goods are.

The customer care are not helping matters, you waste so much credit trying to reach them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Charlesnerd:
I got several calls today from shoptomydoor trying to assist with the issues I raised earlier. They have been quite helpful I must admit .

Though all issues have not been sorted out,I am hopeful that based on the assurances given, it will be dispensed with in earnest.

I really hope they continue this way. I am a fair customer and would not hesitate to give a positive review when treated fairly.

Hello Charlesnerd,

We can assure you that your issues as reported will be resolved accordingly. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we take it seriously at Shoptomydoor.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.com
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Alleybuy:
Shoptomydoor has fleecing of customers as its primary objective. They fail to realize that as a start up company, customer satisfaction and retention should be their no. 1 goal. On four occasions, my cargo has exceeded delivery times by at least a week and on three separate occasions they have increased the cost of shipping when such get to their lagos office telling me that my goods won't be released until i make additional payments.

I have since stopped using their moneycentric service

Hello Allenbuy,

We'll like to look into the issues you had. Kindly provide us with your order number. Your feedback is important to us and we take customer satisfaction seriously.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigtt76:
Guys just got my package from Shoptomydoor delivered to my office ...see attached. Took exactly 3 to 6 business days as promised.

We need to support excellence ...not fronting but its the truth.

Hello bigtt76,

We appreciate your doing business with us.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Dunwun,

Thank you.

Hello Dunwun,
We are still expecting your order number to enable us look into your issues.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lawrenzooo: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Now am scared of using this service
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Mikkyphaton: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2015
This would be my first time of using this service that is if I actually do, I hope I won't be disappointed as I want to buy some goods from amazon and ship it to Nigeria using shoptomydoor. Maybe I should confirm what bigtt76 has been saying
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Dauchman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
I started using shoptomydoor in 2014. I have done a couple of shipments with them and they are yet to disappoint me. I highly recommend them.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bigtt76(f): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks my people! Its been a great experience with Shoptomydoor and I look forward to their branded Master Card coming out soon ....ar don taya for all these flipant bank exchange rates and CBN-Toothpick policies grin

shoptomydoor:

Hello bigtt76,

We appreciate your doing business with us.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by saxy4c(m): 3:41am On Jul 14, 2015
I've used these guys twice. Last year and this year and I must say their service is top notch and relatively on time for a good price to my home in port harcourt. They just have to improve on response time to email so as to give feedback on time as that would improve customer confidence. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ivoryhouse(m): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2015
I have been shipping through shoptomydoor for over a year, since 2014 and i dont have any complaints as all my items arrive in good state. I love the fact that they send you email alerts with updates in the status of the items and you can track the items. As i write this i am expecting some items, car parts to come in this morning. The major reason i shop with them is that they are in china and europe so they save me a lot of stress and money by giving me a warehouse address in each of the mentioned zones.
The only issues i have with them is timing. Their average delivery time is 3weeks and i hope they improve on this. Yes, I will definitely shop through them again. And yes, i would and i have referred friends and associates to them and none of them has complained, infact they feel their delivery time is ok so i guess because i have other shippers who are faster, these others dont consolidate my goods neither is their website as organized as shoptomydoor and of course they are not as pocket friendly as shoptomydoor.
Kudos shoptomydoor and thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
ivoryhouse:
I have been shipping through shoptomydoor for over a year, since 2014 and i dont have any complaints as all my items arrive in good state. I love the fact that they send you email alerts with updates in the status of the items and you can track the items. As i write this i am expecting some items, car parts to come in this morning. The major reason i shop with them is that they are in china and europe so they save me a lot of stress and money by giving me a warehouse address in each of the mentioned zones.
The only issues i have with them is timing. Their average delivery time is 3weeks and i hope they improve on this. Yes, I will definitely shop through them again. And yes, i would and i have referred friends and associates to them and none of them has complained, infact they feel their delivery time is ok so i guess because i have other shippers who are faster, these others dont consolidate my goods neither is their website as organized as shoptomydoor and of course they are not as pocket friendly as shoptomydoor.
Kudos shoptomydoor and thank you.

Hello Ivoryhouse,

Wow! We are really glad to know we serve you efficiently all through your shopping needs. As customer satisfaction is our priority, we are always glad to see our customers happy. One thing we promise you is that we will continually seek better ways to improve on our services to ensure you always have an amazing shopping experience from USA, UK and China through our platform.
Once again, we appreciate your feed back.
Also we say a big thank you for all your referrals, we appreciate that your friends and associates are doing business with Shoptomydoor through you.

Thank you.
Shoptomydoor.com
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
bigtt76:
Thanks my people! Its been a great experience with Shoptomydoor and I look forward to their branded Master Card coming out soon ....ar don taya for all these flipant bank exchange rates and CBN-Toothpick policies grin

Hello Bigtt76,

We are glad to know that you appreciate our commitment to serve your shopping needs. Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dauchman:
I started using shoptomydoor in 2014. I have done a couple of shipments with them and they are yet to disappoint me. I highly recommend them.

Hello Awesome,
It's good to know you have had a hassle free shopping experience using our platform. Thank you for your feedback.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henro2: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
I got my items today which i bought in ebay. they got delivered to me today via red star express, it was faster than i expected. shop at my door. this is my first time of using u guys. I give u guys Excellent. I know no one is perfect, but u guys are the best.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by flyuche(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2015
lawrenzooo:
Now am scared of using this service

They are very good and well organised. We just need to provide feedbacks on areas we want them to improve.
So far I am happy with their services.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Shoptomydoor..... Hmmmm.... I'm writing a review of the company and will post it before the end of the day.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Bigtt76,

We are glad to know that you appreciate our commitment to serve your shopping needs. Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com
I want to enquire if you can help me with this shipment
https://www.walmart.com/ip/45796668
before I proceed to purchase it. I want it shipped via ocean freight
Kindly give me how much it will cost in total and the approximate time it would get to Nigeria. Thanks, waiting for your response.
Regards
Kayode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.