Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94051 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Shoptomydoor..... Hmmmm.... I'm writing a review of the company and will post it before the end of the day.

It seems I'll delay the review of the business entity known as Shoptomydoor for now. This is because of a pending issue that I currently have with them that is yet to be resolved. I plan to include it in the review pending when it is either solved or I see it to it's logical conclusion.

Bear with me for now, cos I wouldn't want to give a review that is biased and without giving them an opportunity to redeem their image.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by latitidejavu: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
I suspect that all these positive reviews are from shoptomydoor themselves. This service is TERRIBLE. Patronize them at your own risk. If you are good in lottery then you may win a good service. Alternatively prepare to have your business ruined by scamtomydoor. I used them thrice and all three times was a mess. I spent almost 5000a naira on calls to their customer care. The employees have no attachment to the company, they are carefree and uninformed about their basic operations. I hate bad businesses.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2015
latitidejavu:
I suspect that all these positive reviews are from shoptomydoor themselves. This service is TERRIBLE. Patronize them at your own risk. If you are good in lottery then you may win a good service. Alternatively prepare to have your business ruined by scamtomydoor. I used them thrice and all three times was a mess. I spent almost 5000a naira on calls to their customer care. The employees have no attachment to the company, they are carefree and uninformed about their basic operations. I hate bad businesses.

I want to believe that they could still sort themselves out because I personally have been using them for over a year and I know how much I used to sing their praises back then. But presently, their services are just appalling. They now have implemented a lot of shady and duplicitous practices that are aimed at getting more money out of the customer for the service they render. This is far from the Shoptomydoor that I used to know. Can't believe they could sink so low.

By the way, @Latitidejavu, which one are you using now? I'm jumping ship and need one that can offer reliable shipping service at attractive rates.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2015
lordkay10:

I want to enquire if you can help me with this shipment
https://www.walmart.com/ip/45796668
before I proceed to purchase it. I want it shipped via ocean freight
Kindly give me how much it will cost in total and the approximate time it would get to Nigeria. Thanks, waiting for your response.
Regards
Kayode

Hello Kayode,
Kindly send an email to contact@shoptomydoor.com or call 0700 800 8000.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

I want to believe that they could still sort themselves out because I personally have been using them for over a year and I know how much I used to sing their praises back then. But presently, their services are just appalling. They now have implemented a lot of shady and duplicitous practices that are aimed at getting more money out of the customer for the service they render. This is far from the Shoptomydoor that I used to know. Can't believe they could sink so low.

By the way, @Latitidejavu, which one are you using now? I'm jumping ship and need one that can offer reliable shipping service at attractive rates.

Hello Henryskywalker2003,

Sorry about your aforementioned experiences. We have actually reviewed our services and a lot of our customers who used our services recently have attested to that. However, we appreciate your feedback and we implore you to send it appropriately via contact@shoptomydoor.com, as that way we can easily understand your needs and work on it. Please note that we work better with what customers send via our email as we able to track, record and review customers feedback to find a better solution.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

It seems I'll delay the review of the business entity known as Shoptomydoor for now. This is because of a pending issue that I currently have with them that is yet to be resolved. I plan to include it in the review pending when it is either solved or I see it to it's logical conclusion.

Bear with me for now, cos I wouldn't want to give a review that is biased and without giving them an opportunity to redeem their image.

Hello Henrywalker2003,
Have you sent us an email on the issues you are having? If not provide us with your order number to enable us look into it.
Also note that we tackle issues efficiently via contact@shoptomydoor.com. We'll advise that you send all queries to contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2015
latitidejavu:

Hello Latitidejavu,
Can we have your order number to look into your complaints. We have asked you to provide this on your earlier posts. Kindly note that our services are reviewed to serve you better and every feedback counts. If you had sent your queries to contact@shoptomydoor.com they would have been reviewed sooner.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Henrywalker2003,
Have you sent us an email on the issues you are having? If not provide us with your order number to enable us look into it.
Also note that we tackle issues efficiently via contact@shoptomydoor.com. We'll advise that you send all queries to contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you

Really Emails that take you guys more than 2 days to reply? If you guys were as good as you were, you wouldn't be asking me to send emails again giving the fact that I have been bombarding you guys with mails, tweets and posts on facebook. And guess what, I did it all using the same username that I use here on Nairaland. If you had made that connection, you wouldn't be asking me to send emails again.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm finally thru with the review. You can check it out here https://www.nairaland.com/2467817/personal-review-shoptomydoor
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=shoptomydoor post=36114437]

Hello Latitidejavu,

This is Nduka Udeh, President here at Shoptomydoor. I am seeing your comments below and l see a customer service agent has asked for your details (order number) so it can be resolved. Please provide it as we run a very open and transparent system and strive always for 100% customer satisfactions.

I have searched our system and there is no user name such as you have here. There is no order resembling your complains that we can see, so why not respond and provide the details requested by customer service.

If we dont hear form you here, we are typically left to belive that you are one of the other shipping companies masquerading as customers just to leave a negative review. We see this all the time as companies who can not deliver the type of service we offer resort to negative and unwarranted rant on media such as this.

Looking forward to helping you resolve what ever issues you may have.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by warchild00: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ Nduka193
Good Day Nduka Udeh
Since you are the President Of the company I believe you are the right person to talk to to put my mind at ease

I am New to Shoptomydoor. I decided to give them a 1st trial. I got a Blackberry Classic on Amazon. Delivered Yesterday 22 of July 2015, UPS Tracking # 1ZA83Y260302611817

Motunde (Last name Reserved)
12011 Westbrae Parkway
Unit NG50230
Houston, TX, 77031

From what i heard from the person that referred me to using your services. The Warehouse is loaded the next Morning Nigerian Time. Only for me to check my warehouse this morning and nothing was in there. I called the person that referred me to shoptomydoor and he said his is always loaded 1st thing the next morning. So why is my different?

Please This is my 1st time using you guys and 1st impressions matters. I employ you to please contact your US Warehouse with the details I gave to you guys and have my Warehouse Loaded Max Evening Nigerian Time. PLEASE. I Don't wish to keep sending emails based on this issue. You guys ship out weekly and I would like for it to be loaded today Latest so i can make payment and have my item shipped out this weeks batch.

I dont have to plead with you guys but this i am. I want my warehouse Loaded this Evening. So I can have rest of mind and go about with other stuffs

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
warchild00:
@ Nduka193
Good Day Nduka Udeh
Since you are the President Of the company I believe you are the right person to talk to to put my mind at ease

I am New to Shoptomydoor. I decided to give them a 1st trial. I got a Blackberry Classic on Amazon. Delivered Yesterday 22 of July 2015, UPS Tracking # 1ZA83Y260302611817

Motunde (Last name Reserved)
12011 Westbrae Parkway
Unit NG50230
Houston, TX, 77031

From what i heard from the person that referred me to using your services. The Warehouse is loaded the next Morning Nigerian Time. Only for me to check my warehouse this morning and nothing was in there. I called the person that referred me to shoptomydoor and he said his is always loaded 1st thing the next morning. So why is my different?

Please This is my 1st time using you guys and 1st impressions matters. I employ you to please contact your US Warehouse with the details I gave to you guys and have my Warehouse Loaded Max Evening Nigerian Time. PLEASE. I Don't wish to keep sending emails based on this issue. You guys ship out weekly and I would like for it to be loaded today Latest so i can make payment and have my item shipped out this weeks batch.

I dont have to plead with you guys but this i am. I want my warehouse Loaded this Evening. So I can have rest of mind and go about with other stuffs

Thanks

Hello Warchild,

We have received your email on this earlier today and have responded to it. As we earlier communicated to you through one of our customer service representatives via your email, we update all our customers' warehouse within 24 hours.
Your Blackberry Classic arrived our US warehouse yesterday, July 22, 2015 at 10:56 A.M. Bear in mind that our update are done with the US time which starts from 4 P.M Nigeria time. Once in a while, especially when we do promos, we might get over whelmed with lots of orders and you may experience update delays. But typically in 24 hours your warehouse is updated. Kindly allow the estimated time for the update of your warehouse.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by warchild00: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Warchild,

We have received your email on this earlier today and have responded to it. As we earlier communicated to you through one of our customer service representatives via your email, we update all our customers' warehouse within 24 hours.
Your Blackberry Classic arrived our US warehouse yesterday, July 22, 2015 at 10:56 A.M. Bear in mind that our update are done with the US time which starts from 4 P.M Nigeria time. Once in a while, especially when we do promos, we might get over whelmed with lots of orders and you may experience update delays. But typically in 24 hours your warehouse is updated. Kindly allow the estimated time for the update of your warehouse.

OK, I am not someone that shouts wolf when there isnt any reason to. Its Because this is my 1st time thats all, my Previous shipping company myus.com update within an hour of receiving my item. I appreciate your response and would really like for it to be update asap, so it can follow this weeks batch out. Since you mention 24hrs, I believe my Warehouse would be updated today 23 July? I would surely leave a Positive Feedback once all is ok
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello Warchild,

Please note that your warehouse has been updated as we promised you yesterday.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.com.

warchild00:

OK, I am not someone that shouts wolf when there isn't any reason to. Its Because this is my 1st time thats all, my Previous shipping company myus.com update within an hour of receiving my item. I appreciate your response and would really like for it to be update asap, so it can follow this weeks batch out. Since you mention 24 hours, I believe my Warehouse would be updated today 23 July? I would surely leave a Positive Feedback once all is ok
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by eempire: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello shoptomydoor, am buying a wrist watch on amazon, its measures
Product Dimensions : 0.4 x 0.2 x 1.5 inches; 1.8 ounces
Shipping Weight : 3.5 ounces

I'd like to know how much it cost to lagos.
A quick response from shoptomydoor or any nairalander would be appreciated
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by DayoAle: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
eempire:
Hello shoptomydoor, am buying a wrist watch on amazon, its measures
Product Dimensions : 0.4 x 0.2 x 1.5 inches; 1.8 ounces
Shipping Weight : 3.5 ounces

I'd like to know how much it cost to lagos.
A quick response from shoptomydoor or any nairalander would be appreciated

@eempire, go to their website, shoptomydoor.com and use the get shipping cost tool to get an estimate. I hope this helps
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by eempire: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
DayoAle:

@eempire, go to their website, shoptomydoor.com and use the get shipping cost tool to get an estimate. I hope this helps

@DayoAle thanks for the response.
Have actually done that bt not comfortable with what i got or maybe am the one who isn't getting it right. That was why i posted the details here to get an estimate from shoptomydoor or someone who can help out.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by warchild00: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
So Far So Good With you guys.... I would give you guys a 70% rating for now.. As Time Goes By I hope i rate you guys more than that
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Mikkyphaton: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
I bought some products from amazon recently and the price and quantity of the different items I bought were different from what was being shown in my warehose. I've sent an email to them since Friday and am yet to receive any reply on d amendments. Please how do I go bout dis cos these products are not mine oooo. Abeg
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Mikkyphaton: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am I d only one experiencing dis. I bought 1 item of a product and on arriving in my warehouse am seeing two items and twice the price I actually paid for it. Is this normal or wat. Pls agents at shoptomydoor, this is my first time and I want to be sure am not being scamed
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mikkyphaton:
Am I d only one experiencing dis. I bought 1 item of a product and on arriving in my warehouse am seeing two items and twice the price I actually paid for it. Is this normal or wat. Pls agents at shoptomydoor, this is my first time and I want to be sure am not being scamed

Hello Mikkyphaton,
Provide us with your shipment/order number so we look into your complaints. It is not possible that we charge you double or double the items in your warehouse.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
warchild00:
So Far So Good With you guys.... I would give you guys a 70% rating for now.. As Time Goes By I hope i rate you guys more than that

Hello Warchild,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate doing business with and we look forward to handling more of your shopping and shipping needs. Note that we will continue to improve on all our services to serve you better.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bankot123: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2015
I have used shoptomydoor twice now, i give them a 90% rating.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Dominiq(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Good Day Nduka Udeh

Since you are the President Of the company I believe you are the right person to talk to about my issue.

I have a shipment (71626) that am currently been charged over a thousand dollars to ship down to Nigeria and i have the following questions

1) what is the cost of shipping goods per KG?

2) what is the actual weight of my goods, as no one has actually provided me that information.

3) The cost of customs clearance is separate from the Shipping charge. Other merchants in the same business have all charges inclusive, so why are u charging an additional charge for customs.

4) The exchange rate you are using for your customers paying into your GTB account is equivalent to the black market rate. I want to believe you are black market operator now, since you now do business using their exchange rates.

In view of the questions i posed above, I will want you to charge the appropriate shipping costs for my shipment number 71626.

thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Mikkyphaton,

Kindly note that we are still interested in looking into your complaints to enable us look into this.
Please provide us with your order number.

Thank you.

shoptomydoor:

Hello Mikkyphaton,
Provide us with your shipment/order number so we look into your complaints. It is not possible that we charge you double or double the items in your warehouse.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Dominiq(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Mr Nduka Udeh,

Until now no feedback from the message sent to Shoptomydoor regarding my complaint from UNIT NG36505.
I want to let you know that it has been very bad experience since i started using this company for shipment of Goods to Nigeria, i will not begin to join issues with you because i dont have that patience, but i want let you know that in Business you give people the Flexibilty to make inputs . if there is no Customer, then you're out of business.
1). Your platform is not editable unlike MyUS.COM, where weight, Cost is being computed.
2) Each shipment should be separate on its only, ie one can highlight what he wants to ship.
3) Shoptomydoor finds it difficult to respond to complains,but if one's goods enters demurrage, immediately a message is sent out.

Now from my Shipment:#71626:

The Total Shipment Weight is 97.2lbs, but i've been charge for (Weight) : 160.21lbs, WHY. I WANT THIS CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IS A HIGH LEVEL OF FRAUD.
[b]I WANTED TO CREATE A SHIPMENT IN WAREHOUSE, I CALLED YOUR COMPANY AND A STAFF OF THIS VERY COMPANY TOLD ME TO PAY A BLACK MARKET EXCHANGE RATE IN THE BANK FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS THAT IS CARRIED OUT LEGALLY ONLINE WITH THE BANK, I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, WHEN OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE IS BEEN FIXED BY CBN FOR TRANSACTIONS. I NEED AN EXPLANATION ON THIS TODAY? ELSE I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE AUTHORITIES FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. .
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dominiq:
Hello Mr Nduka Udeh,

Until now no feedback from the message sent to Shoptomydoor regarding my complaint from UNIT NG36505.
I want to let you know that it has been very bad experience since i started using this company for shipment of Goods to Nigeria, i will not begin to join issues with you because i dont have that patience, but i want let you know that in Business you give people the Flexibilty to make inputs . if there is no Customer, then you're out of business.
1). Your platform is not editable unlike MyUS.COM, where weight, Cost is being computed.
2) Each shipment should be separate on its only, ie one can highlight what he wants to ship.
3) Shoptomydoor finds it difficult to respond to complains,but if one's goods enters demurrage, immediately a message is sent out.

The Total Shipment Weight is 97.2lbs, but i've been charge for (Weight) : 160.21lbs, WHY. I WANT THIS CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IS A HIGH LEVEL OF FRAUD.
[b]I WANTED TO CREATE A SHIPMENT IN WAREHOUSE, I CALLED YOUR COMPANY AND A STAFF OF THIS VERY COMPANY TOLD ME TO PAY A BLACK MARKET EXCHANGE RATE IN THE BANK FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS THAT IS CARRIED OUT LEGALLY ONLINE WITH THE BANK, I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, WHEN OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE IS BEEN FIXED BY CBN FOR TRANSACTIONS. I NEED AN EXPLANATION ON THIS TODAY? ELSE I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE AUTHORITIES FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. .

Hello Dominic,

From our records it shows that all your emails have already been responded to. All you need to do is upload your invoice of purchase and any discrepancy in the duty charge will be resolved as duty is estimated at 10% of the value of the item.
Also, note that your shipping cost is charged based on the weight and dimensions of your packages. The gross weight is determined by weighing on a scale while the packaged dimensions are determined by the measurement. The chargeable weight is the higher of either gross weight or the dimensional weight and you will were billed based on the chargeable weight. We have also run a check on your account and your settings does not say remove shoe packs. See details on how to reduce your shipping cost http://www.shoptomydoor.com/reduce_your_shippingcost.html. To have your items repackaged send an email to contact@shoptomydoor.com.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dominiq:
Hello Mr Nduka Udeh,

Hello Mr Dominic,

I see you have been a great customer of ours and l truely appreciate your patronage. I have personally taken time to look into this and have noticed a few things.

1) Different companies have different policies and our policies have been based on customer feed back. The reason why we have have not allowed people to pick one or two items from a shipment and leave the rest is because of our long storage period of 21 days, which we know is one of the highest in the industry for a free account. We expect that after 21 days, you should ship out all your items and as such have decided for all items to go at once. Secondly, allowing for flexibility increases operational cost, which will increase our charges to you customers. So we have adopted the option that allows for the cheapest possible operational cost to the customer.

So for now and in the future, all items in a shipment will have to go once - either all by air, all by sea or some by air and the rest by sea.

2) We typically answer emails within 24 hours. The only exception is weekends. I have looked at the support email system and see that your last email was responded to. I acknowledge we had delays responding to emails on the week of 20th to 25th July as our customer service team was undergoing training. On demurrage charges that kick in after 21 days, you are alerted automatically by the system hence its programmed to go out on its own.

3) On difference between chargable and actual weight, please refer to the following links from Fedex/UPS and DHL to see how this is arrived at. We follow the same principle as all courier companies.

Fedex

https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/packing-FAQs?CMP=KNC-1001816-20-14-950-1110000-US-US-EN-BDZ1780Z04ZDIMW&s_kwcid=AL!3806!3!73733879288!e!!g!!fedex%20dimensional%20weight&code=Dimensional+Weight+-+Brand_Exact&ef_id=VTAMfgAABYbOtQDD:20150730190453:s

http://www.fedex.com/fr_english/tools/dimweight.html

UPS

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/dim_weight.html?WT.mc_id=VAN701060

DHL

http://www.dhl.com/en/tools/volumetric_weight_express.html

You insisted that all you shoes, and you have lots of shoes be shipped with the shoe boxes. So because of that you are having lots of space that is worthless but based on the dimaensional weight process of shipping by air still is factored in your shipping cost.

To take care of this, go to your account and click on "Shipment Setting". Then select to have shoes removed from the boxes. We will do this free of charge and this should see your chargable/dimensional weight drop heavily.

4) On the exchange rate issues, please note that if you pay with Visa/Master Card you will be charged officlai rate as we process in dollars not in naira. So if official exchange rate is 199, and you are charged $100. You will only pay #19,900. On the other hand, you will pay bureau de change rate which is higher than official rate if you opt to pay in naira into the local bank account in Nigeria.

Hope this answers your questions. Best regard and the rest has been discussed on phone with you.

Nduka Udeh.
President/CEO - Shoptomydoor.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dominiq:
Good Day Nduka Udeh

Since you are the President Of the company I believe you are the right person to talk to about my issue.

I have a shipment (71626) that am currently been charged over a thousand dollars to ship down to Nigeria and i have the following questions

1) what is the cost of shipping goods per KG?

2) what is the actual weight of my goods, as no one has actually provided me that information.

3) The cost of customs clearance is separate from the Shipping charge. Other merchants in the same business have all charges inclusive, so why are u charging an additional charge for customs.

4) The exchange rate you are using for your customers paying into your GTB account is equivalent to the black market rate. I want to believe you are black market operator now, since you now do business using their exchange rates.

In view of the questions i posed above, I will want you to charge the appropriate shipping costs for my shipment number 71626.

thanks

Hello Mr Dominc,

All the information you are asking for is right there in your account. It shows your weight, total shipping cost etc. Divide the cost by the weight will show you the cost per pound. We also have the quote tool that shows you your costs even before you decide to use us.

Please talk to DHL, Fedex, UPS. They all have a seperate component for shipping and duties are paid later and separately. That is the government approved method for shipping as it is not possible to charge duty based on weight of items. Duties are based principally on the value of an item and not on the weight.

Once you pay with your visa or mastercard you will enjoy direct official rates. So if your charge is $100 and official rate is 199. You will be charged official rate.

Best Regards.
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Good evening Mr. Nduka Udeh(Shoptomydoor). Kindly check your personal facebook inbox for a very important message as regards the recently increased shipping cost on "already updated" items in warehouses without notifying customers

Thanks as I expect your response as regard this.

Warehouse number- UNIT NG7950.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2015
seyisanya:
Good evening Mr. Nduka Udeh(Shoptomydoor). Kindly check your personal facebook inbox for a very important message as regards the recently increased shipping cost on "already updated" items in warehouses without notifying customers

Thanks as I expect your response as regard this.

Warehouse number- UNIT NG7950.

Hello,

Shipping cost was increased by just $3 to take care of rising cost of doing business, especially a recent increase from the airlines. With this, you still can use shoptomydoor and enjoy a minimum rate of less than $10 to ship from US, UK to Nigeria. No company at present offers that as most have a minimum starting from $50.

Its still a great deal and l hope its not too much for you. We plan to also add more beneficial services shortly as we continously improve our services.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Dominiq(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Hello Mr Nduka,

Thanks for your feedback last week, it really help me narrow down my grievance to the appropriate quarter, though i was very angry and since no feedback was soon coming, i had to make that comment, am so so sorry for calling you FRAUD, u've really helped so i could get an insight of whats going on. thanks so much, we will keep doing business together.
BYE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.