Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50110 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Ikembasunda1(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Is the marriage legal?, If not legal, don't worry to reason her matter but if legal, make it official for ur daughter returning. For ur wife, forget about her to avoid early grave.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2019
centboy123456:

.what are u even saying so you mean a grow ass* woman will wait for a man to fees Her when she have two harnd and two legs what are u saying so u mean she can't survive on her own I don't understand
stop trying to understand the kid, he has a warped view of life, he'll learn more when he approaches adulthood
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by dnawah(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

u like yourself? please make money find a better woman.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Bro forget her and move on,try to start life again when things improve you can go and collect your child
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mii4u(f): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Poloyanabo1:

you're stupid!
I poloyanabo 1 of Ibiamapolo says so! cool
How old are u?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
The best Revenge is success man!
Get yourself back up and watch how your bitch of a wife will come running back !

I'm a woman and I could never do that to a man I loved let alone got married to ! What is going on with this generation ?

If your wife or husband can desert you at the lowest point of your life , then who would you fall back to for emotional support ?

And for all of you saying she had to feed her kids and take of herself; excuse me? So she is disabled that she can't work with her hands and legs ? Must she depend on another man to feed her kids? Must she spread her legs to live ? I bet when this second husband dies, she would still go on to get pregnant for another man just to survive . It's a pity !

Anyone who sees what the wife did as being ok has a very big problem and would probably do worse to his friends and family!

It's absurd how humans have become animals !
Fight to succeed now and the rest will fall into place . Good luck !

Thank you ma,i don't know you but my God will bless you abundantly.

Some of them are condemning me and even supporting what my wife did to me as karma.
Ha,people are this wicked.

I am shocked at the way my wife treat me and you guys are trying to drive me into depression by your harsh and toxic words.

I have learnt my mistake in prison and want to be a change to others that crime is not cool.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Ikembasunda1:
Is the marriage legal?, If not legal, don't worry to reason her matter but if legal, make it official for ur daughter returning. For ur wife, forget about her to avoid early grave.
It is legal as in we did court marriage.

I am a graduate of HND but won't mention my school for reasons best known to me.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:
It is legal as in we did court marriage.

I am a graduate of HND but won't mention my school for reasons best known to me.
Your wife is the real MVP
She visited you in jail for 3 years plus.

Before I continue, did she know your sentence was 4 years?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Your wife is the real MVP
She visited you in jail for 3 years plus.

Before I continue, did she know your sentence was 4 years?
Yes,she was their during court sentence.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:
Yes,she was their during court sentence.
I won't judge your past, as the judge has already punished you adequately.

You have your daughter now and I presume you still have some cash left.

Start afresh.

PS she did wrong by leaving for another man.
Marriage is "for better for worse"
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by captianfreeman(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
They have to include in freedom and in prison to marital vow. This is forestall future occurrence.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Sluvist(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

Women who have given birth are unfresh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!?;:::'*;!!
We call them 'fairly used'. Any girl that has born before is a fairly used, Virgins are referred to as new while disvirgined as active girls.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by 9jaRealist: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2019

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

I think people are just making up these stories...
Because a CRIMINAL bitching that someone else does not want to be associated with him just about takes the cake! SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ikezudon(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2019
baby124:

Story. Men and women do this. I know stories of countless men who forced their wives to help them in the fraud. Wife got caught and jailed. Husband ran away from wife and married someone else before and even after wife was released because they did not want the tag of man married to an ex-convict! Even when they are the ones that forced her to do it for them!!! Many stories of this! Don’t and I repeat, don’t do anything that will send you to jail for anybody!!!! Nobody is loyal!

My own 2 cents! This is a one sided story. We do not know if the wife supported your criminal acts while it lasted.. we do not know if she knew about it as well.. Nobody has the right to blame her for her actions until we hear her side or the OP gives us the entire gist sincerely.

I think the OP is selfish for wanting his 5 year old daughter with no means of livelyhood yet. Even if he does have a source of income, she still needs her mom as she is a female. What happened to co-parenting?

What happened to you settling for making weekly visits while you find your feet?

I strongly believe the daughter should be with her mother while OP makes frequent visits.. there is nothing wrong in that. If she was aware of your involvement in illicit crime then that's a different story. Until then, she made the right decision.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by jeff1607(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2019
no one is saying or asking for justice for the lives he ruined after swindling them.

my advise ; just move on ,you have restituted enough ,take it as it is and Start all over.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
jeff1607:
no one is saying or asking for justice for the lives he ruined after swindling them.
maybe he's just reaping the evil he sow. I always emphasis it, once you deliberately make other people sad or unhappy, you will reap the consequences
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Allsingles: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2019

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

You said you still love your wife which is very good but hope you are not interested in the pregnancy too?
If she is denying you your daughter please report the case to the nearest mediation center you know.
You went to jail because of her, she can't deny you the love of your daughter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.