Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50103 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Progress62(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Prideofthelion:

shocked U o go church abi?.. If I cash U
i no be money. no cash me
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Front0lane:
Take it easy with your lies ooooooooooooooooooooooo

i will leave you in your ignorance
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Love04(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

lalasticlala
mynd44
.hmmmmmmm I'm speechless
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Front0lane: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Pls do with all pleasure. The lie you tell can blind and sane mind, make u leave me make i de ignorant de go abeg.
lilwetdick:

i will leave you in your ignorance
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by EngrXrix(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

lalasticlala
mynd44
find time to visit your daughter when you can.
forget about justice and go and rebuild your life because life after conviction is even harder.
hope you were wise enough to invest in some good people you could trust while u had cash (since the crime was for fraud)
only them can help because as it stands, you are currently unemployable according to the nigeria labour laws.
focus on yourself first bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Lonelypacifist6: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

are you serious? pls stop watching too much american movies and series and stay in the real world

as an ex convict he has no right to do anything after his release, as i have said, he cant vote, get a job or rent an apartment, for apartment alone, the home owner assoiations wont allow an ex convict to live in their area because it can devalue their properties.
You should be the one to stop watching movies and Face the real world, Ex cons have had jobs in America and are still getting jobs after jail, I know friends who are out of the prison and working so argument about this.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You should be the one to stop watching movies and Face the real world, Ex cons have had jobs in America and are still getting jobs after jail, I know friends who are out of the prison and working so argument about this.

so most of your friends are ex con..interesting

do ex con have rights in america- NO
can they vote in many states- NO
can they work in corporate america - NO
can they rent or buy apartment- NO

what type of job can an ex con do- basically working minimum wage or working for companies trying to exploit their labour
where can they live-mainly in the hood aka ghetto

the highlighted is what your ex con friends are doing.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mii4u(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Front0lane:
... but your comment is top of the notch among the foolish ones I ever encountered on Nl.
It is baffling people with foolish orientation like you believe they have a right to be heard. It is confirmed NL is now to the dogs indeed.
I don tire to de read comment from fools on a daily on this forum.

I don't dialogue with fools nor under age
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Prideofthelion: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Progress62:

i no be money. no cash me

Na Y u no go shursh...? shocked
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Lonelypacifist6: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

so most of your friends are ex con..interesting

do ex con have rights in america- NO
can they vote in many states- NO
can they work in corporate america - NO
can they rent or buy apartment- NO

what type of job can an ex con do- basically working minimum wage or working for companies trying to exploit their labour
where can they live-mainly in the hood aka ghetto

the highlighted is what your ex con friends are doing.
Guy I wouldn't Even reply you again after this, Not most of my friend as you put up there, And yes they can buy houses, and do all other things as is their rights in the USA Peace.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Chinny024(f): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
This one weak me oooo....My fellow women,which way na...No be for better for worse again
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Guy I wouldn't Even reply you again after this, Not most of my friend as you put up there, And yes they can buy houses, and do all other things as is their rights in the USA Peace.

Ex convicts cannot get white collar jobs in reputable companies or the civil service in the US.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by femi4: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Simplep:
EVERY damn person but his WIFE shouldn't be among,seriously.
Seriously ....even Winnie left Mandela
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by somehow: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Simplep:
Funny dude,which justice against which 'wife snatcher' ?..fight for your kid or leave her with her for now.

Start your life all over again,this time GENUINELY because crime doesn't pay.You just got out of prison,stop stressing yourself and think deeply on how to move on and be a better person.

Did the glory hunting of a wife not spend from the fraud money?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olabrinks(f): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Worthy of ogini? Will you tell your sister to wait for a man who is in prison for stealing people’s money? What is worthy about that man? He should collect his daughter, after four years? The people that are hustling legally do they two heads? He should accept his cross and move on with his life. Crimes come with consequences. Don’t blame the word, accept your faults and move on.
Everrest9:
Young man, collect your daughter and forget that woman. She ain't worthy to be your wife. Save yourself from unforseen circumstances.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by somehow: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

dude, i dont trust anybody and i am not suprised when people do betray me, it is expected and it is human nature.

about 99% of people wont wait for you when you are in prison, life continues

she has to survive and take care of her kids, dont expect her to wait when hunger comes knocking at the door.

So she can't feed herself except when a man is around?

parasites

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by xperiencelove(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
You better go and sleep somewhere and think how you could make money to start a new life entirely. You ex-wife has gone and gone forever. There are many ex-convict as senators and politicians entirely and women are flocking around them because of money. Your wife didn't leave because you are ex-convict but because their will be no source of income when you come back. With millions in your account, you can get married to the most beautiful lady in Nigeria tomorrow. Truth is bitter but you must accept it and stop wandering around.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Edusouls(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sorry brother life goes on, when you were getting money from fraud the Good was going, the day you got caught the game changed, life is fast, unfair and cruel, your woman is gone that’s the fact, carry on..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Avast(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Mr man start hustling, get a gf and build a new home. Leave the guy and don't do anything that will send you back to jail for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by desthan(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

How convenient was it for you out of all jobs you picked fraud. Have you ever considered how the people you de-frauded felt.

I think you got a taste of your own medicine.

I feel nothing for you, and hope you learn that what you make happen for other will definitely come back to you.

Have a blessed evening.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by YorubaPrince: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
angry
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
"I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter."

I found that part very irritating, and quite unmanly...

That woman has long moved on, you can't force back the hands of time... Making your fellow man an enemy is just pointless.

This may sound cliché, but you have to pick up the pieces of your life, and move on. You shouldn't even be talking about getting your "wife" and daughter back now... That's not and should not be your main priority... You should be talking about getting a good job, starting afresh, and taking back your dignity... Everything else will fall into place...

I repeat... Let that woman go!!! She no longer loves or cares about you (that's if she truly loved you before).

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Tvegas(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I honestly don't blame the wife. Oga, focus on getting your life together first. What she did is human nature. There is actually a bad mentality of Nigeria towards ex- convicts

You guys Just assume the worst about Nigeria all the time meanwhile youve never visited Cotonue. The attitude towards ex convicts is same everywhere and Nigerians can be forgiving. In America its worst as ex convicts are denied certain priviledges.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Awoo88: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
The only way you get justice is to "blow "!! Improve yourself financially. Your stand in the society will improve. She will come back and her family will join in begging you to take her back

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by colestephan86: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

This is the most stupid man on earth
You went into crime cos of your wife n kid,
What ever is happening or has happened to you is by your own making and by the way how do u want to take care of the girl ,if she hands her over to you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by dave4rella(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
shocked

So you wanted your wife to leave her kpekus unserviced ? Who does that! Even the men abroad sending money, their wives barely go a year without hot fvck.

Please organise yourself and start a new life
You have lost her and that should be the least of your worries
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by stagger: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
You hurt your wife and betrayed her trust and that of her family with your actions. You need to refocus on building your life again and forget about the woman and your daughter. When your daughter is of age, she will come back to look for her father.

You should ask yourself: what picture do you want your daughter to see 10 to 15 years from now? It is in your hands to answer that question.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by BarrElChapo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
the fight can only be won through the judicial system. Get a lawyer.. Goodluck
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olabrinks(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Convictions are taken very seriously in the western world. It is forever on your record, and you are very limited to do things. It’s very hard to be employed, it’s very hard to rent and purchase properties. Why? Because you are no longer a trustworthy human according to society. Thats the truth

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
oga move on your wife did not force you into fraud its part of lifes way of teaching you a lesson to live a honest life. if you were still a hustler and your wife left you cause yo dint have money then i could support you but for this one o i cant move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by dalass(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
That you got into prison meant you should have learnt some lessons. Am sure the stigma of ex convict will also rub off on your wife. She nay have witnessed how you were arrested with her child and the tongues wagging in your area of residence.

Also she may be scared of not wanting her daughter or any future offspring's of her to take after your criminal tendencies. Just try and do legit biz cos if you do the crime you'll do the time!

Leave justice matter...its way complicated. Get busy and rebuild your life. You will get another woman and have other kids..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.