Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50109 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by RTSC: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Stop wasting your time.
This is something that has happened to a lot of men over the centuries.

The only thing you can do is to move on as best you can.

You can't do anything else. You have lost your wife forever.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olabrinks(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please don’t sell this man false dreams, the chances of that are very low. He should think about sustaining a new job and moving on to a decent life where he can provide for himself and possibly find a new woman who can carry his burden. Simple as that.
xperiencelove:
You better go and sleep somewhere and think how you could make money to start a new life entirely. You ex-wife has gone and gone forever. There are many ex-convict as senators and politicians entirely and women are flocking around them because of money. Your wife didn't leave because you are ex-convict but because their will be no source of income when you come back. With millions in your account, you can get married to the most beautiful lady in Nigeria tomorrow. Truth is bitter but you must accept it and stop wandering around.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by murphyibiam15(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sluvist:
What a double punishment, jail term and missing a wife. It understand that you are not legally married, she just settled with you before but now got another person which she see as better than you. The issue now is that you cannot force her to live with you. Just go and make money, then you can catch a fresh young pretty girl. .
same money he went to make illegally that landed him in jail, he should live life first
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Dinho20(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
"HMMMM"

SPEECHLESS

NOTHING IS FOR REAL

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Goldencheese(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gbam
Everrest9:
Young man, collect your daughter and forget that woman. She ain't worthy to be your wife. Save yourself from unforseen circumstances.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by RTSC: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

so most of your friends are ex con..interesting

do ex con have rights in america- NO
can they vote in many states- NO
can they work in corporate america - NO
can they rent or buy apartment- NO

what type of job can an ex con do- basically working minimum wage or working for companies trying to exploit their labour
where can they live-mainly in the hood aka ghetto

the highlighted is what your ex con friends are doing.
That is a backward law and has no place in a supposedly advanced country just like their stupid gun law.

Many criminals return to their crimes because the existing system has no place for them again.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olutop(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I honestly don't blame the wife. Oga, focus on getting your life together first. What she did is human nature. There is actually a bad mentality of Nigeria towards ex- convicts
No be only Nigeria, Ex-Convicts all over the world always suffer from public criticism, those in USA are the ones that suffer the most, No body will ever want to employ them and that tag will be there till death and after.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by murphyibiam15(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

done better for what? go and ask people who were released from prison if their wives, husbands, parent or friends waited or visit them when they were inside. pls lets be realistic instead of using emotions to judge matters

the easier way for a man to lose everything is going to prison.

thank God he wasnt in america, after his release, he wont be able to see his wife, child, get a job or even rent or buy any property
then he will be good as dead, how will such a person survive?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ArticleBeast: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
fabiano09:

you don't even know,once you step into jail every single person will forget u trust me
Have you been to prison?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Samuels90: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survival.

i just hope you dont go back to
don't be harsh, he went through rough times. He served his time, people make mistake. His wife was wrong, it is wrong. Just advice him and move on, u typed like he is a devil.. He is human, he made a mistake.. OP, i advice u go stay with ur family for sometime, relax, gather ur self and think the next thing to do. Just relax a little for some time, Wish u well man

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by murphyibiam15(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
olagbemi118:
He went into crime to provide for his wife and daughter. The same woman abandoned him. You see I always tell people to just do their best and leave the best. You don't have to die for anyone because when you are no more, they will survive.
sure bro, you're so right here

added to your 5th like cheers
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by KingEd: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oga, move on. Get back up. Start doing sth good. Get ur life back. God will see u thru

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Sultty(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

That's v sad. Just move on without ur daughter and wife but u can legally fight to be part of ur daughters life. But as for that biiitch let karma handle her
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Cutehector(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
I think this story is enough reason not to kill myself for any woman

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Charmingrascal(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
You should only be concerned abt how to get ur daughter
Stop being a weakling how can you love a woman who left you and said it to your face that she can't be with an ex convict to cap it all she is pregnant for another man

Maybe it's karma dealing with u due to the people you have defrauded, I am not judging you because I am not a saint.

But Bros leave that woman the new man will soon use blow reset her brain
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by amuwo1980: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survival.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

Did u really mean the above? Women Tufikwa
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
You went to put yourself away for 4yrs for your wife and child, only to find out that they are no longer yours on your return. I think you have learnt the dangers of desperation and forming voltron. You would have been more respected if you carried cement. See your life? Even wives and children of well known fraudsters detest them for the bad name. Good name is better than silver and gold.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Donjazzy12(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

I warned you guys several times to stop putting your trust in women but you won't agree. Enjoy your pain.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Everrest9(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
olabrinks:
Worthy of ogini? Will you tell your sister to wait for a man who is in prison for stealing people’s money? What is worthy about that man? He should collect his daughter, after four years? The people that are hustling legally do they two heads? He should accept his cross and move on with his life. Crimes come with consequences. Don’t blame the word, accept your faults and move on.
Young woman, she didn't know that her man was into fraud, stealing people money during dating and courtship abi?.... Naw things went bad; she suddenly realized. When our young ladies are following Yahoo boys upandan lavishing money together, you won't see them leaving but when things turned they will disappear into thin air.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by fkj950ax(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

You do not have a case.
If you were legally married, she can divorce you on grounds of your criminal conviction and more than 2 years living apart.
You also have grounds for divorce from her due to infidelity. She's pregnant for another man.
The law will always award custody of children in a marriage to the mother, especially if they are under 18.
You will get visitation rights
You can't get custody because your conviction potrays you as someone unfit to be a father.

My advice for you is to get or give divorce if you guys were legally married.
Go to court to discuss visitation rights for your daughter, but note you will be bound to provide monthly child support (CASH) till the child is 18 to your wife.

Let her go. Pick your life up and make a fresh start. Be in your child life as best as possible.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
This Nairaland is now a cesspit
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by awa(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
If you like read my comments if you don't like don't read it. My advise is simple, remember what has been like during your jail years and lesson to move on. God has given you a second chance to be who you want to be. Go focus on your life bros

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Everrest9:
Young woman, she didn't know that her man was stealing money during dating and courtship abi?.... Naw things went bad; she suddenly realized.
Let me tell you, when you decide to be a criminal. Just know you are on your own. When kasala burst, even your parents will deny you if they can be roped into the crime. Don’t go and commit any crime for anybody because you will be disappointed. Do things with a clean hand and clean mind even if they insult you! One day God will pick your call. It may even be your children that will be your way to wealth. Have patience!

This story reminds me of a toaster who was a fraudster. Mad man even had a girlfriend. When kasala burst and he went to jail, girlfriend japa!!! They were even looking for me to give him some form of happiness just by talking to him. I laughed so hard. None of my ancestors have never been to or even visited prison. I will not be the first. I japa too! If girlfriend can japa, who I be tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by dfrost: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

every damn people will leave you when you enter prison, even your parent will disown you.

Not everyone. Please speak for yourself and your friends. It seems you don't have loyal friends. Better change your circle of friends asap.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
The best Revenge is success man!
Get yourself back up and watch how your bitch of a wife will come running back !

I'm a woman and I could never do that to a man I loved let alone got married to ! What is going on with this generation ?

If your wife or husband can desert you at the lowest point of your life , then who would you fall back to for emotional support ?

And for all of you saying she had to feed her kids and take of herself; excuse me? So she is disabled that she can't work with her hands and legs ? Must she depend on another man to feed her kids? Must she spread her legs to live ? I bet when this second husband dies, she would still go on to get pregnant for another man just to survive . It's a pity !

Anyone who sees what the wife did as being ok has a very big problem and would probably do worse to his friends and family!

It's absurd how humans have become animals !
Fight to succeed now and the rest will fall into place . Good luck !

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by midnighter(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
e don collect him pikin back...
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by oodua1stson: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

fight for your child. You dont have a wife. You never had

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ofuonyebi: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
So, the prison is trully a reforming centre quo?

you to need to kill yasef or faith because of a pregnant woman...

look for something new to do this time join any of the Artisan job and learn..you can still bounce back

to be strong economically and get a better babe....your daughter will look for you when it is time

just take life easy this time around....once beaten...twice shy they say..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ku4get(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
You're just back from jail, I think your main focus should be how to stand as a man, get yourself a job and a roof as well then find a good woman and settle down afterwards get your daughter back and forget that woman, she isn't yours for God sake.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
The best Revenge is success man!
Get yourself back up and watch how your bitch of a wife will come running back !

I'm a woman and I could never do that to a man I loved let alone got married to ! What is going on with this generation ?

If your wife or husband can desert you at the lowest point of your life , then who would you fall back to for emotional support ?

And for all of you saying she had to feed her kids and take of herself; excuse me? So she is disabled that she can't work with her hands and legs ? Must she depend on another man to feed her kids? Must she spread her legs to live ? I bet when this second husband dies, she would still go on to get pregnant for another man just to survive . It's a pity !

Anyone who sees what the wife did as being ok has a very big problem and would probably do worse to his friends and family!

It's absurd how humans have become animals !
Fight to succeed now and the rest will fall into place . Good luck !

Story. Men and women do this. I know stories of countless men who forced their wives to help them in the fraud. Wife got caught and jailed. Husband ran away from wife and married someone else before and even after wife was released because they did not want the tag of man married to an ex-convict! Even when they are the ones that forced her to do it for them!!! Many stories of this! Don’t and I repeat, don’t do anything that will send you to jail for anybody!!!! Nobody is loyal!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Zombiekiller010: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.