Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50100 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

lalasticlala
mynd44

Just move on bro, if she come leave with you can you take care of her(daughter).
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survival.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

This is unfair,you don't know what i pass through when in prison.

I don't pray what happen to me should be your portion.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Lonelypacifist6: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

done better for what? go and ask people who were released from prison if their wives, husbands, parent or friends waited or visit them when they were inside. pls lets be realistic instead of using emotions to judge matters

the easier way for a man to lose everything is going to prison.

thank God he wasnt in america, after his release, he wont be able to see his wife, child, get a job or even rent or buy any property
The bolded is very wrong you can talk of anywhere but America!!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by DjClassik: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2019
mii4u:
Do u still want her with the pregnancy or would u wait for her to hand over the baby.to the man abi u wan claim another man pikin? i don't understand. If ur decision is genuine, then this is rare kind of love (kudos).
U see! Arindin ni op yi o,,,she even said she's is not giving u ur daughter, omo na die o, she no go do wetin undecided
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by DjClassik: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2019
fabiano09:

you don't even know,once you step into jail every single person will forget u trust me
Have u been there?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by SendAbroad: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2019
The OP should not complain. You betrayed the trust of the person you defrauded and went to prison.

Your wife betrayed you for not waiting 4 years and got pregnant for another man.

So, gather your shit together and go live a straight life.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by SendAbroad: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
This is unfair,you don't know what i pass through when in prison.

I don't pray what happen to me should be your portion.

No pity here or compassion here... likewise you don't know what the person you defrauded passed through when he found out you betrayed his trust.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 10, 2019
undecided
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by VirginSearcher(m): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2019
OP! Gob forbid if I were you I am done with the lady but must take my daughter back from her, thank you!
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by frozen70g(f): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

lalasticlala
mynd44

Are you really married with registry prove of marriage certificate or the normal naija marriage

Even if you go to court, the custody of the child will be given to the mother and not you

She is not denying the fact that you are not the father of the child, but you can't handle that child unless you give her out

I advice you calm down and mourn the grief of the lost marriage and start again

She has move on with reasons best known to her and her family

She is already pregnant, would you want to claim another man's pregnancy even if she comes back

True love stands the test of time no matter the condition

Go and think of how to rehabilitate yourself and start a fresh

Just stay away from fraud because you will be caught again if you continue

Forget about the embarrassment and what people are saying, that's not supposed to bother you

What should be bothering you now is how to start life afresh and meet a woman that will give you true love

Don't be dragging that your daughter with her, just visit her at a venue both of you will agree on and take over her school fees once you find your bearing

When you want to pay her school fees, go to her school and pay by yourself and keep the receipts as prove

One day, you will tender the receipt to her that you trained her through out her schooling

As for the child feeding, her new husband will do that

One day, she will be fed up and you will be asked to come and take your child

I wish her well in her adventure and I wish you the best in your new life

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

Are you really married with registry prove of marriage certificate or the normal naija marriage

Even if you go to court, the custody of the child will be given to the mother and not you

She is not denying the fact that you are not the father of the child, but you can't handle that child unless you give her out

She is already pregnant, would you want to claim another man's pregnancy even if she comes back

Forget about the embarrassment and what people are saying, that's not supposed to bother you

What should be bothering you now is how to start life afresh and meet a woman that will give you true love

Don't be dragging that your daughter with her, just visit her at a venue both of you will agree on and take over her school fees once you find your bearing

When you want to pay her school fees, go to her school and pay by yourself and keep the receipts as prove

One day, you will tender the receipt to her that you trained her through out her schooling

kiss
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

Thank you sir,may Jah bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by phenzy(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

You gave the best advice so far

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by frozen70g(f): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2019
phenzy:

You gave the best advice so far

Thanks my dear
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by frozen70g(f): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
Thank you sir,may Jah bless you.

Thanks my dear, but am a woman
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Prideofthelion: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
U still love her
You
Her
Snatcher
Prison
In-laws
Are all stupid except your little daughter
Though theire,s is a high probability that she may still grow to be stupid too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by millionboi2: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

lalasticlala
mynd44
is not her fault
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olagbemi118(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2019
He went into crime to provide for his wife and daughter. The same woman abandoned him. You see I always tell people to just do their best and leave the rest. You don't have to die for anyone because when you are no more, they will survive.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2019
op write about your ordeals in prison
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2019
ruggedtimi:
op write about your ordeals in prison
Is not a good experience but i will open a thread later on that.
I am still grieving over my wife betrayal.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Prideofthelion:
U still love her
You
Her
Snatcher
Prison
In-laws
You can call me names,yes i deserve them but you don't you dare insult my wife and daughter you fool.

They are not the cause of your misfortune in life.

Don't provoke me oh.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The bolded is very wrong you can talk of anywhere but America!!

are you serious? pls stop watching too much american movies and series and stay in the real world

as an ex convict he has no right to do anything after his release, as i have said, he cant vote, get a job or rent an apartment, for apartment alone, the home owner assoiations wont allow an ex convict to live in their area because it can devalue their properties.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Progress62(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2019
she is not a wife material but your daughter is a daughter material do everything possible to get our daughter that is the only important subject here

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Progress62:
she is not a wife material
but your daughter is a daughter material
do everything possible to get our daughter
that is the only important subject here
My daughter is with me,i have gotten her back.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Progress62(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Prideofthelion:
U still love her
You
Her
Snatcher
Prison
In-laws
why must you go this far?
are you not educated?
am just asking, not an insult

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Progress62(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
My daughter is with me,i have gotten her back.
Goodnews, bro focus on doing things the right way, start from small, take care of your daughter, one day you will find another or maybe your wife, who know God's plan for ur life.
#Hustle o
that's the most important
live woman for now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Prideofthelion: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
You can call me names,yes i deserve them but you don't you dare insult my wife and daughter you fool.

They are not the cause of your misfortune in life.

Don't provoke me oh.

Sorry bro..just forgive me as you forgave your wife...abi na only women u dey forgive? : shocked...apologies once again...I hereby withdraw my earlier contribution which u may have perceived obnoxious, scurrilous, toxic and defamatory.... God will see you through your challenges and seal your lips with smiles once again.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Front0lane: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Take it easy with your lies ooooooooooooooooooooooo
lilwetdick:

done better for what? go and ask people who were released from prison if their wives, husbands, parent or friends waited or visit them when they were inside. pls lets be realistic instead of using emotions to judge matters

the easier way for a man to lose everything is going to prison.

thank God he wasnt in america, after his release, he wont be able to see his wife, child, get a job or even rent or buy any property
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Progress62(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Prideofthelion:

You are more stupid than all of them
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha this is ridiculous do such human still exist?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Prideofthelion: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Progress62:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha
this is ridiculous
do such human still exist?

shocked U o go church abi?.. If I cash U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.