Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50097 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by GraysonDJ: 1:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Imagine? Bad man took all the sacrifices for his family and how was he paid back, deceit and betrayal. Bad man my advise for you is to focus on yourself, get something doing, get some paper and provide for your daughter, cause that’s the only way you earn your respect. Forgot about said wife and focus on yourself. There’s still time, you can make it happen.
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bekpo(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2019
She said she doesn't want u any longer, do u intend to force her? Ur child cannot return to u because she's still an infant and u may not have enough to take care of her as u said, u just returned from sanko. Except ur marriage to ur wife was under d law, u can successfully sue her for bigamy and d man for adultery with ur wife and recover damages.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by centboy123456(m): 2:20am On Nov 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

done better for what? go and ask people who were released from prison if their wives, husbands, parent or friends waited or visit them when they were inside. pls lets be realistic instead of using emotions to judge matters

the easier way for a man to lose everything is going to prison.

thank God he wasnt in america, after his release, he wont be able to see his wife, child, get a job or even rent or buy any property

what are you saying so u mean people who go to prison don't buy a car or get an property lol bro which village are you from lol
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by centboy123456(m): 2:25am On Nov 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

dude, i dont trust anybody and i am not suprised when people do betray me, it is expected and it is human nature.

about 99% of people wont wait for you when you are in prison, life continues

she has to survive and take care of her kids, dont expect her to wait when hunger comes knocking at the door.

.what are u even saying so you mean a grow ass* woman will wait for a man to fees Her when she have two harnd and two legs what are u saying so u mean she can't survive on her own I don't understand
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by centboy123456(m): 2:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Front0lane:
Take it easy with your lies ooooooooooooooooooooooo

bro don't mind that guy with his lies about America
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by centboy123456(m): 2:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You should be the one to stop watching movies and Face the real world, Ex cons have had jobs in America and are still getting jobs after jail, I know friends who are out of the prison and working so argument about this.

bro don't mind that guy he think say America na 9ja lol look at what he saying that after you get out if jail u can't get a job or buy your own house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by centboy123456(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

so most of your friends are ex con..interesting

do ex con have rights in america- NO
can they vote in many states- NO
can they work in corporate america - NO
can they rent or buy apartment- NO

what type of job can an ex con do- basically working minimum wage or working for companies trying to exploit their labour
where can they live-mainly in the hood aka ghetto

the highlighted is what your ex con friends are doing.

lol are you for real lol bro you still leave in the village lol you think America is like Nigerians right bro you need to stop watching movies and Face the real world see this one even in jail an American citizen has right if you don't know askin and stop lying here
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by centboy123456(m): 2:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Ex convicts cannot get white collar jobs in reputable companies or the civil service in the US.

bro pls stop saying what you don't know stop lying pls
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by 12345baba(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Go and make money then come back for ur daughter. If u take ur daughter now can u raise her properly ?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 11, 2019
urose93:

Bros, wetin happened?. Your wife dón leave you ni
I'm not married yet. I'm simply disgusted with the hypocrisy and double standards of bitches and pussywhippedy men here.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by frozen70g(f): 4:06am On Nov 11, 2019
ochukwuma15:

Best advice so far!
God bless you immensely for this advice.

Thank you and God bless you too
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2019
centboy123456:

bro pls stop saying what you don't know stop lying pls
You don't get it, do you? Discrimination is statutorily abolished in the US but discrimination is still institutionalized. This means that though there is no law that restricts you from going to interview, those who are to give jobs will actually discriminate you when they see that record. Right now there's a "Fresh Start Bill" in the Congress to give not so notorious convicted people a chance by destroying their records,this way they would not have to present it while seeking for jobs.

Outside Nigeria you may tell someone who reads about Nigeria how it is hard to get employed at the presidential Villa if you're from the South East or a PDP supporter he may say it's a lie because there is no written law prohibiting that but if you have stayed in Nigeria you will understand where such statement is coming from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by femi4: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2019
bukatyne:

She did not

She just had a lover and Mandela divorced her when he got out.
And that's not the same thing
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ogbevireo(m): 6:06am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

First, are you legally married to this woman you call your wife? It sounds like you are not.

Secondly, I think you should let the tussle for wife and daughter rest for now. Find your feet, this is just two months after your freedom. Get a source of livelihood and commence the process of rebuilding your life.

To the issue of justice, please relax. I believe your wife may have lost it due to hardship. Forget about justice. Leave her alone. When you are well off financially, you can talk about your daughter.

I know right now you are desperately trying to redeem yourself and to hold on to a worthwhile purpose, hence your perceived need for your wife and daughter, but the reality is that, you do not need that.

May God help you find your feet financially.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bukatyne(f): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2019
femi4:
And that's not the same thing

When you can wait 27yrs for one woman in prison without sleeping with anyone or doing anything funny, let's discuss undecided
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bukatyne(f): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2019
baby124:

Good thing for him now is that Nigeria does not have an extensive database for criminals so he can try to get a job and go legit. However, this will probably change in the future and a lot of boys like him will be in a very big mess for the rest of their lives. Especially when companies start doing criminal background checks

I feel pity for him.

Some decisions have lasting impacts on our lives.

If only he could turn back the hands of time and did the right thing.

According to him, his ex-wife was a strong influence.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bukatyne(f): 6:37am On Nov 11, 2019
mark2sunny:
Your ex wife isn't your problem right now. I understand you feel lonely and desperately need someone to encourage you, hear your story, chat with you and plan life with. But think about it, it's difficult to wait for someone that long. Women need love and care, not just sexual satisfaction like men. Let her go.

If you are a Christian, take this time to rebuild your Christian life and get closer to God. Get to that point where you can experience God's presence so you can easily get divine leading. Go to church always and spend time in prayer. Be in the company of true Christians and find something doing. If you can, make God a promise that you can keep if he blesses you. Pick up from anything genuine however little.

Forgiveness is very vital for you now. Forgive your life and let her be. Tell her you have forgiven her and bless her. Let your daughter be with her. Get yourself back first before having a dependant with you. You can spend time with her weekends. Forgiveness will open heavens door to you because you'll find God's forgiveness.

Plan out what you hope to achieve in the nearest future and start working on it. Focus or concentrate your energy on one particular thing. In the process of developing yourself and growing gradually, you might get betrayed, looked down on or rejected. It's part of the process. Keep going and never look back. You have a great life ahead of you. Focus on that. May God restore all your wasted years.

Very good points especially on the forgiveness and religious angle.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Realtizzy(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Bros the only fight i expect of you is the custody of u daughter and for betrayal , it is part of life
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by stanley000: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
even d lawyer will fvck his wife
word. busy signal says and I quote "no matter how powerful and rich don't get caught inna their system, just overcome and don't become a victim"..... going to prison is enough reason for a woman to leave u fraud or no fraud.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bukatyne(f): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2019
NiCurious:
OP made an unfortunate economic decision to go into fraud, which got him arrested and in jail. His choice jeopardized the wellbeing of his family that he was supposedly trying to help.

OP went to jail for the risk he knowingly took, meanwhile leaving his wife to feed herself and their daughter on her tiny trading profit.

OP's wife, in turn, made an economic decision to team up with another dude, who is able to afford feeding both of them, and not one but two kids. Presumably the new dude has legitimate income, or she wouldn't walk into the same situation again.

OP made an economic decision that hurt his wife practically. Wife made an economic decision that hurt the OP emotionally. The ultimate goal of feeding the family has been accomplished. The family is being fed. Just not by the OP.

OP is looking for justice. Cold justice has already been served. OP is now free to be guided by the lessons from this episode, and move on with his life.

Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:
Sorry dude,it’s human nature,move on and make something of yourself she will come back begging.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by stanley000: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The bolded is very wrong you can talk of anywhere but America!!
man it's technically true oh I mean not legally but that's what eventually happens. for Instance in Nigeria law bsc is equal to hnd but we both know that's just audio approval same with ex cons, they are almost unemployable, the employees come up with fake stories to turn u. if u own a dealership would u rent out to an ex con?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Well your situation is complicate first find something to do then try and get custody of your child but I thing your wife is gone she is a no go area.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by calabardick(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

If her family kick against you the back off.
You're a disgrace to that family. Stop disturbing the poor woman, you're reminding the mistake she made by marrying you.

So your daughter needing you back is an automatic ticket? The little girl knows nothing. After 10 years confront your daughter again, she'll tell you how useless and disappointing you are.

Look for your inmates and marry one of them.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ABOVEDELAW: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
THEY ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED AND THE PREGNANCY BELONGS , TO HIM, THE MAN IN QUESTION SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER TO GET A DIVORCE BEFORE IMPREGATNATING HER , HE SHOULD FACE THE LAW.
mii4u:
Do u still want her with the pregnancy or would u wait for her to hand over the baby.to the man abi u wan claim another man pikin? i don't understand. If ur decision is genuine, then this is rare kind of love (kudos).
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by calabardick(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
keep deceiving yourself

Maybe he's one of them
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ABOVEDELAW: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2019
THE LAW CLEARLY STIPULATES THAT FOR MARRIED COUPLES, A PARTNER CAN ONLY SEEK FOR DIVORCE ONLY AFTER HIS/HER PARTNER HAS SPENT UP TO FIVE YEARS IN JAIL.
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survive.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
bukatyne:

I feel pity for him.

Some decisions have lasting impacts on our lives.

If only he could turn back the hands of time and did the right thing.

According to him, his ex-wife was a strong influence.
No one can make you do anything if you don’t have it in you in the first place. He’s not a child, he knew the risks. He only had the needed support from his wife. If he had come back from jail and she asked him to do another scam, he probably will do it because he feels she will always be there to be the Bonnie to his Clyde. Now that she has japa his eyes have cleared.

He’s only angry that she escaped without repercussions and he’s left with all the problems. I know some people are easily influenced but for a grown man, a married man... sadly the world won’t have pity on him because, he should know better.

One of the worst things in this life is to be caught in a financial crime. Even your siblings will be afraid of trusting you. LOL
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ABOVEDELAW: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2019
THAT'S A BIG LIE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT PLANET AND AGE YOU ARE LIVING IN.
lilwetdick:

you are complaining about the woman betrayal

ask him if his friends ever visited him in prison

every damn people will leave you when you enter prison, even your parent will disown you.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by ABOVEDELAW: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME TO VISIT NAIRALAND AND NOT ALL THOSE PEOPLE TALKING RAZZMATAZZ AND BALDERDESH.
Rosay15:
Please kindly pick up your pieces and move on with your life cuz all what you need now is to think how to bounce back better and be on your feet.
Forget about her cuz she will never come back to you and you can as well leave the child for her for the main time you will get yourself back.
I know when the time is right, she will be the one to bring your child to you and during that period you can as well be checking up on your girl but have it in mind that you don’t have a wife.
Just start a new chapter of your life cuz being an ex convict is not the end of life, everybody have a lesson to learn in life so just move on and please be careful of what you engage yourself in next time.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Omonigeriarere: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

U are worrying yourself about a forgotten issue. Leave your daughter with them, if they are comfortable with her.

It is time to look for money and reorganize your life
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
mii4u:

Pls be careful, God can never punish me. Be careful b4 u start experiencing the punishment that u are wishing. All these frustrated human beings on nairaland that cannot just state their opinion and move instead they will be lookn for who to vent their frustratration on. I am not the cause of watever u are passn tru. Stay off my mention.
you're stupid!
I poloyanabo 1 of Ibiamapolo says so! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.