Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50096 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by remi1444: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
MARKone:
Bros just let her go. If you want to make case, you can sue her for bigamy, and fight for the custody of your daughter. But I doubt if your wife will be worth the stress. My Adivce, let her go, get yourself stabilised first. She might come running back.
He can only sue her if the marriage was contracted statutorily i.e Marriage Act and the Matrimonial Cause Act 1970(Court Wedding). But if their union was contracted and solemnized customarily, he has little to do in this situation, all he can get is just the Bride Price which expressly means that the union has been dissolved in its entirety.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
baby124:

You are an slowpoke with your stupid and daft comment. I was even thinking i was taking yo a human being not knowing I was talking to a psychologically damaged piece of trash. Looking for a yahoo boy to save her. Dirty twa*t.

Hahahaha...are you for real ? I'm now the one looking for a Yahoo boy ? Who is the gold digger here Miss no loyalty ? Miss spread your legs and take care of kids ? You are just a jobless fool. If you had any little brain left in that empty skull of yours , you wouldn't quote me with your distorted mental acumen. Ewu. I won't give you the honour of replying your dumb quotes.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olabrinks(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
SO what does that have to do with her? And how do you know she was happy with him committing fraud? Take responsibility for your actions because you were born alone and you will die alone. Nobody is going to follow you to do jail time. It’s that simple.
Gassa007:

But when the money was coming, she didn't know it was from the crime? The way you people think on this Nairaland eh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by freshinko: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
mii4u:

Pls be careful, God can never punish me. Be careful b4 u start experiencing the punishment that u are wishing. All these frustrated human beings on nairaland that cannot just state their opinion and move instead they will be lookn for who to vent their frustratration on. I am not the cause of watever u are passn tru. Stay off my mention.
Thank you very much.. this your response shows how matured you are.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Mydazz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
This bros no just get sense sha,.......
Bros leave your wife and daughter with the man,...... try arrange and put your life in shape first. By the time things are set for you, na dem go dey call you
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mii4u(f): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=freshinko post=83913775] Thank you very much.. this your response shows how matured you are.[/q
Ohh tnx so much

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by urose93(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fyi0:
Idiots on this thread. If it was a woman you bastards should have been telling her to leave the 'demon', the 'devil of a man'.
Disgusting lots

Bros, wetin happened?. Your wife dón leave you ni
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Hahahaha...are you for real ? I'm now the one looking for a Yahoo boy ? Who is the gold digger here Miss no loyalty ? Miss spread your legs and take care of kids ? You are just a jobless fool. If you had any little brain left in that empty skull of yours , you wouldn't quote me with your distorted mental acumen. Ewu. I won't give you the honour of replying your dumb quotes.
Shut up. Desperate and low level trash
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by remi1444: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
RTSC:

That is a backward law and has no place in a supposedly advanced country just like their stupid gun law.

Many criminals return to their crimes because the existing system has no place for them again.
My thought exactly, it's them against the system literally.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by remi1444: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
RTSC:

That is a backward law and has no place in a supposedly advanced country just like their stupid gun law.

Many criminals return to their crimes because the existing system has no place for them again.
My thought exactly, it's them against the system literally. cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mistijude: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

This your 'so as not to go against the law'actually showed that prison life has taught you some lessons and has your brain reformatted.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by emonis88: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
It looks like u ve not learnt ur lesson despite the prison term. So u still love a woman that abandoned u for another man,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by xeros20(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

Settle down make money legally, forget about your ex wife. Meanwhile leave your daughter alone for now untill you find your feet. Your daughter is yours anytime allow the man to train small then you can come for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by midnighter(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
RTSC:

That backward law is a money-making machine!

The prison system is worth millions, it profits the government and private contractors to keep those convicts in the loop
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by queenblossom(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

You are paying for your sins.
No mercy for the wicked. The pains you made all the people you scammed go through , you are going through it one after the other . Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Bejusttoall: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Awon foolish butt licker... angry
Happy Sunday. Trust you are good.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survive.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

The way you people justify adultry is something else shocked cool shocked
So the only way the woman could struggle and take care of her daughter and herself is to give herself cheaply to another man..... wasn't she aware in the first place that her husband was into fraud? Why didn't she advise him to desist from it knowing it's consequences as a wife........it baffles me so much that most women think the only way they can survive in life is to open their miserable legs to a man or getting pregnant for him....Oga calm down ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by chukwuibuipob: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survive.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

u dnt need to fight the ma dat pump ur wife..Approach police and court for the custody of ur daughter. Try everything possible for the release od ur daughter from dat jezebel u call wife b4 the ew hubby begin dey do konko below on top of hee.Thank God! Dat witch nor kee/poison u b4 she eloped with oga jamiu.U dnt have a wife.A wife u love dearly dat still kall u EX CONVICT.Is dat one a responsible wife.let go.she'll regret
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by NiCurious: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
OP made an unfortunate economic decision to go into fraud, which got him arrested and in jail. His choice jeopardized the wellbeing of his family that he was supposedly trying to help.

OP went to jail for the risk he knowingly took, meanwhile leaving his wife to feed herself and their daughter on her tiny trading profit.

OP's wife, in turn, made an economic decision to team up with another dude, who is able to afford feeding both of them, and not one but two kids. Presumably the new dude has legitimate income, or she wouldn't walk into the same situation again.

OP made an economic decision that hurt his wife practically. Wife made an economic decision that hurt the OP emotionally. The ultimate goal of feeding the family has been accomplished. The family is being fed. Just not by the OP.

OP is looking for justice. Cold justice has already been served. OP is now free to be guided by the lessons from this episode, and move on with his life.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by phillippians(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fyi0:
Idiots on this thread. If it was a woman you bastards should have been telling her to leave the 'demon', the 'devil of a man'.
Disgusting lots
Don't mind them, they will even find a way to blame the man uptop
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by remi1444: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Newmans:
Let me make it clear to u. If you have payed her bride price both of u are doly married that pregnancy belongs to you, traditionally and constitutional the case is in your favour except you have not done any thing you are just cohabiting her then you at lost. Seek for a legal action on this matter tks.
I beg to differ, the court has held that the fact that there is an existing customary marital relationship between a husband and a wife does not necessarily means that a product of an extramarital affair is owned by the man who is the legal husband. The court based its decision on the fact that if a man harbours a child that's not his, such practice is against natural justice, equity and good conscience. See Edet v Essien(1932) 11 NLR 47.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by anonymous1759(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

If your wife was in support of the crime when you were using it to feed the family she ought to have stayed for the three years it's nothing that's called loyalty.
If it were to be a life sentence it's a different scenario. I bet your mother won't leave you no matter the time you must have spent in jail. That's a lesson for spouse who forget their family after marriage.

That woman don't deserve to be your wife if you'd made billions through Fraud she will be showing you off as her man but she can't identify with you because you were caught. Calling you an ex convict is heart Breaking.

My advice for you is to get as close as you can to your daughter let her be familiar with you. She's your blood. you'd a friend not a wife don't mind those fellas supporting your wife's act .
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by monchazfarms: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=sp749513 post=83895268]Is not a good experience but i will open a thread later on that.
I am still grieving over my wife betrayal.[/quote

So sorry,But try to avoid fraudulent acts.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by wiloy2k8(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your wife left you and u here crying like a baby ... niga go arrange ur life .. man go hustle .. she don leave u ...
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is she your wife or a common law wife (living together but not legally married)? Assuming she was married to you before you were incacerated, there's nothing much you can do other than filing for divorce and moving on with your life. The fact that she is pregnant for another man while she is still married is grounds for divorce. You can not force her to remain married to you if she does not want to for good reasons. As for the child, you have parental rights as a natural parent that cannot be exstinguished by her or her parents as long as you NEVER gave up those rights albeit you were out of his life for 4 years. So, my legal advice to you is make sure you reestablish your parental rights through the court and have visitation rights in order to spend time with your child. Based on your story as you enumerated, it seems like she does not want to be with you. It's one thing for her to cheat on you while you were away...it's not uncommon for a spouse to cheat when their significant other goes away for a long period of time. But to get pregnant says that the marriage is over...it is like a nail in the coffin. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by phillippians(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hifeylove:
Do you use Nairaland while you are in jail? And more so she thought you ain’t coming back soon cause the fours years just like 100 years for her.. talk heart bro and next time don’t commit crime...
Truth be told, women can't stay without sex. Hmm the married ones amongst us here will understand my point better. They love sex more than men, only that they know how to pretend about it unlike guys who rushes after it. We are talking of 3-4 years jail term here, it's the same thing with travelling abroad and leaving your wife behind in Nigeria, you will be cheated on if u like be sending her 30billion monthly. how many can withstand the urge? Leave them for one week, they are already lonely
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by phillippians(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
succri:
More like a scene from a nolly wood movie kiss undecided , think I watched something like this , all these bloggers sef , tori way no get source, mtcheew undecided undecided undecided undecided
"ONCE A SOLDIER" is the title of the movie directed by Mac Collins chidebe featuring Kanayo O kanayo And his wife what's her name again who got pregnant for the igwe after her husband went to jail. Very interesting movie, you all can watch it online!
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

The chick never loved you. Your money attracted her to you. When it left, she left with it.

Now why would you want a woman whose womb has received the insertion of another man's raw fluid that grew to become a new life? Low standards?

You are not in love. You are infatuated. You should be glad it happened quicker cos you are still young. She has just become your baby momma

Now go out there and make some money. Change your life and stop being pussy-whipped before her partner whips you with a spiritual cane

Men can go to any length to stop a toto from running. So you betta be careful before you find yourself naked in Mushin market eating sanitary pads.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by frikpus: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
I'll advise you move on bro. Forget about her and move on. Give your life to Christ and he ll restore you.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by chiomzy86(f): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=sp749513 post=83870516]Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

Always be nice and loving to your wife,so that when you HV problems like this she will remember your Good to her, & iychange her mind from doing you bad..
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by KingMicky3286: 12:46am On Nov 11, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Never go into crime because of anyone. Once you are caught ,they wont serve your prison sentence for you. It happened to a friend of mine in Malaysia, he went into crime to get money for their marriage and the deal went wrong, He was sentenced to 7 years .

When the girl heard about the sentence term, she Just got married with her spare boyfriend using part of the guy's money that was with her.

I will never do do crime, I always learn new things to add to my handiwork ability , so that i can always see something to eat daily.
I am really sorry for your predicament .

May God heal your broken heart .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by berrystunn(m): 1:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Asquare84:
I am interested in solution to this case

Do you have some issues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.