Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50106 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Xmen149(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
My daughter is with me,i have gotten her back.

Good news,.if you have your marriage cert you can sue the dude. and include your wife too...quote damages if the guy get money

But leave the woman and go get your head together
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Lufthansa: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
As much as I don't support crime. @OP, I feel for you.

The only women who probably will weather the storm with you in times of despair are your sisters and your mother.

Bro. If you had become successful via that questionable act, she will want to live larger than life as she will request you by her best cars, build her house(s), take her shopping around the world e.t.c. When problem came your way she eloped with another man, even after a child with you. Such is woman!

I know many of you will read my post and say "but she needs to survive" Yes! That is true. But it could have been a FWB. Probably a minute fraction among ladies will never had thread in OP's wife path. They will rather live within their means of livelihood while they hope in God for his return. Though, this is just one in hundred women.

This goes a long way to teach us men lessons of life. Mostly men whose wives manipulate against their family.

To those men who have neglected their BLOOD (siblings and parents) because of a woman; retrace your step and seek their indulgence now.

Remember days like this, as that woman you so cherish (wife) will deny you and flee when problem comes.[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by grandstar(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oga

It is still early days and you're troubling yourself unnecessarily. What you need is to "settle down" again mentally. Prison no be moinmoin place.

Try and put your life back together. Your wife may be far gone. If she really loves you, she may come back when you've settled down. Your absence must have taken a toll on her and she ran into someone else's arm for succour. Also, don't forget thing were hard for your family before you went to prison so she can't remember a time when things were good for the family. She is thinking of her happiness and that of your daughter. The last thing on her mind is to "come back" for more suffering
It may be best you forget your wife as the child she's now carrying seriously complicates things. May be best you let her go (Read Eccl 3:6)

Now you're out, try and raise capital to start a business or look for a job. There should be many people who will be ready to help you considering you just left prison. Many will want to help you stand on your feet again. There should be NGO's out there that will provide you the necessary capital.

You can also write a book about your prison ordeal. You'd be surprised how you can become a big time speaker on Nigerian prison. It is a goldmine that you have. You can also start a blog about your time in prison. If you post consistently in your blog for a year, you'll have thousands of visitors to your blog.

Getting back on your feet should be your prime priority now. Your wife can't live on the streets with you. You have to be pragmatic.You are still undergoing informal rehabilitation You're still in limbo. I am sure you'll get back on your feet. Write down a plan and stick to.it. Here's wishing you the best

copy sp749513

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by fisherboy: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oga do ur self good leave TOTO make TOTO leave u . as u comot from prison which work u De do now ? I begi go find job do. you TOTOMENIAC
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by adisabarber(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
No sha do wetin go send you back to where you comot from. You have lost this battle, don't lose the war. Just pick the broken pieces of your life and move on

sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by olabrinks(f): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
How do you know behind closed doors she wasn’t trying to help him to get out of it? Even if that’s the case, you need to take responsibility for your actions. Don’t blame other people when things don’t go your way. Nothing is justifiable for fraud no matter how much you’re suffering. Do the crime, do the time.
Everrest9:
Young woman, she didn't know that her man was into fraud, stealing people money during dating and courtship abi?.... Naw things went bad; she suddenly realized. When our young ladies are following Yahoo boys upandan lavishing money together, you won't see them leaving but when things turned they will disappear into thin air.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Seahawk: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your sense is on vacation
donbachi:
No man will live with such woman,not even an Angel...seeing her will always remind you of her betrayal...unless u just want her back to punish her.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Seahawk: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
OP I assume you would have stayed faithful to her if she left for four years right?

Stupid sense of entitlement.

The only thing you’re entitled to in your relationship with her is access to your daughter. (On some terms and conditions first, before full blown access even).

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bros women of nowadays don't stick around for a week not to talkof 4yrs! Haba move on, she will eventually bring your daughter to visit.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by wany(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chinny024:
This one weak me oooo....My fellow women,which way na...No be for better for worse again

Wetin weak you here,in as much as what the woman did is bad,but on a second note would the op have waited for the wife.the sad truth is a capital NO.he would have moved in a woman,and give excuses how he needs a female around him and lame talks like body no be firewood.he should move on and rebuild.shits happens life goes on. sad
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Viktorino: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Leave her and start over again
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by succri(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
More like a scene from a nolly wood movie kiss undecided , think I watched something like this , all these bloggers sef , tori way no get source, mtcheew undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Pussywar(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sluvist:
What a double punishment, jail term and missing a wife. It understand that you are not legally married, she just settled with you before but now got another person which she see as better than you. The issue now is that you cannot force her to live with you. Just go and make money, then you can catch a fresh young pretty girl. .
Women who have given birth are unfresh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!?;:::'*;!!
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

Are you really married with registry prove of marriage certificate or the normal naija marriage

Even if you go to court, the custody of the child will be given to the mother and not you

She is not denying the fact that you are not the father of the child, but you can't handle that child unless you give her out

I advice you calm down and mourn the grief of the lost marriage and start again

She has move on with reasons best known to her and her family

She is already pregnant, would you want to claim another man's pregnancy even if she comes back

True love stands the test of time no matter the condition

Go and think of how to rehabilitate yourself and start a fresh

Just stay away from fraud because you will be caught again if you continue

Forget about the embarrassment and what people are saying, that's not supposed to bother you

What should be bothering you now is how to start life afresh and meet a woman that will give you true love

Don't be dragging that your daughter with her, just visit her at a venue both of you will agree on and take over her school fees once you find your bearing

When you want to pay her school fees, go to her school and pay by yourself and keep the receipts as prove

One day, you will tender the receipt to her that you trained her through out her schooling

As for the child feeding, her new husband will do that

One day, she will be fed up and you will be asked to come and take your child

I wish her well in her adventure and I wish you the best in your new life

Best advice so far!
God bless you immensely for this advice.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
baby124:

Story. Men and women do this. I know stories of countless men who forced their wives to help them in the fraud. Wife got caught and jailed. Husband ran away from wife and married someone else before and even after wife was released because they did not want the tag of man married to an ex-convict! Even when they are the ones that forced her to do it for them!!! Many stories of this! Don’t and I repeat, don’t do anything that will send you to jail for anybody!!!! Nobody is loyal!

So you are indirectly saying that you would do the same to your loved ones? That many are doing the wrong thing doesn't still make it right ! You might count a thousand persons that deserted their loved ones and on my side , I can count as many too that didn't !
Do you have the idea that many innocent people are being jailed as well ? Or you think all ex- convicts were all guilty of whatever crime they were sentenced for ? Just pray you won't become one some day.
If you understood what love means , then you know that any partner who deserted his wife or husband at the lowest point in life was there for the wrong reasons and not love
If our parents left themselves when things turned bad even for situations worst than being in jail , then majority of us would have been raised by single parents .

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mark2sunny(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your ex wife isn't your problem right now. I understand you feel lonely and desperately need someone to encourage you, hear your story, chat with you and plan life with. But think about it, it's difficult to wait for someone that long. Women need love and care, not just sexual satisfaction like men. Let her go.

If you are a Christian, take this time to rebuild your Christian life and get closer to God. Get to that point where you can experience God's presence so you can easily get divine leading. Go to church always and spend time in prayer. Be in the company of true Christians and find something doing. If you can, make God a promise that you can keep if he blesses you. Pick up from anything genuine however little.

Forgiveness is very vital for you now. Forgive your life and let her be. Tell her you have forgiven her and bless her. Let your daughter be with her. Get yourself back first before having a dependant with you. You can spend time with her weekends. Forgiveness will open heavens door to you because you'll find God's forgiveness.

Plan out what you hope to achieve in the nearest future and start working on it. Focus or concentrate your energy on one particular thing. In the process of developing yourself and growing gradually, you might get betrayed, looked down on or rejected. It's part of the process. Keep going and never look back. You have a great life ahead of you. Focus on that. May God restore all your wasted years.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Pussywar(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
You can't say you want justice again the man cos he probably didn't even know she was married. Just focus on your daughter. Also, did she know you would be in prison for four years or was the jail term indefinite? If the latter is the case then, you'll have to understand, though she should have told you she was moving on. If the former is the case, you just have to move on. She doesn't deserve your love.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Newmans: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let me make it clear to u. If you have payed her bride price both of u are doly married that pregnancy belongs to you, traditionally and constitutional the case is in your favour except you have not done any thing you are just cohabiting her then you at lost. Seek for a legal action on this matter tks.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Yoighaman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Don't do fraud, this is one of the consequences, I wouldn't say what you wife did was right or wrong but you must live with the consequences of your decisions, get back on track and make a meaning out of your life. Forget her, she is no longer your wife, your daughter would find you when the time comes, that should be the least of your worries.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Unrated900(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

My brother to be honest with you this is my best advise for you.

Don’t try anything that will take you back to jail,what justice do you want for the man.

Don’t think anything stupid or act childishly

Leave that man and that woman

Hustle ahead and live a fulfil life

In life tribulations will comes but the lord has overcome it all.please bro stay calm be your self package up your self.going to prison Isn’t the end of life,it makes you knows who loves you or hate you..my guy stand up to your feet and believe in your self..

Have no hatred with any-one wish your self good,and God in his infinite and in-ending love will lift you up beyond measures

Start afresh like you are nobody

The best woman will come your way when the lord start raising ups your hands and your Ex wife will turn to your side chick and Bleep mate..

Leave that kid and the pregnancy alone hence jail awaits you again if you do anything crazy..sorry for that words of mine.my Guy the voice of man is the voice of God...Listen to my words
In the future the kid will look for you in all ramifications of life.

Do this and thank me after a year.

Shalom bro
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
baby124:

Story. Men and women do this. I know stories of countless men who forced their wives to help them in the fraud. Wife got caught and jailed. Husband ran away from wife and married someone else before and even after wife was released because they did not want the tag of man married to an ex-convict! Even when they are the ones that forced her to do it for them!!! Many stories of this! Don’t and I repeat, don’t do anything that will send you to jail for anybody!!!! Nobody is loyal!

And please do not quote me ever again . You can simply air your view. For you to say nobody is loyal says a lot about you and what a low life you are ! For your daft brain... We've got loyal people. Maybe not in your family or generation but they exist .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

Mods,I want justice.

@bold:

This thinking is going to land you fast into prison where you are coming from.

Though a hard pill to swallow, the man is not a 'wife snatcher'. Your wife/ ex-wife willingly made the decision to be with him.

If your write up is true,

Your wife has clearly said she can't be with an ex-con so even if you 'collect' her back from this guy, she still won't be with you. She has made up her mind.

You want justice? Try and get your daughter back.

How?
Clean up and get a legal source of livelihood. I don't know your qualifications before bars and I don't know Nigerian stance on recruiting ex-cons.

If no hope with your Pali, hustle in a clean way. See if you can call on old friends and family to assist.

Live an upright life and visit your daughter once in a while.

If you married your wife legally, you might be thinking of a divorce. She is in a common law relationship with another man, pregnant and not willing to come back to you.

Lawyers, HRs, please help out here.

I wish you all the best as you start a new life.

P. S.: Nobody can force you to a life of crime. Circumstances can influence you however, you make the final decision.

*side hugs*

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

And please do not quote me ever again . You can simply air your view. For you to say nobody is loyal says a lot about you and what a low life you are ! For your daft brain... We've got loyal people. Maybe not in your family or generation but they exist .
You are an slowpoke with your stupid and daft comment. I was even thinking i was taking yo a human being not knowing I was talking to a psychologically damaged piece of trash. Looking for a yahoo boy to save her. Dirty twa*t.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bentwood85(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
This is unfair,you don't know what i pass through when in prison.

I don't pray what happen to me should be your portion.

I would like you to open a thread and educate nairalanders about life in prison...

Bros...please forget about your wife, try and put things together, and please try to stay out of crime..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Charly68: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Did you marry her legally or not ,answer to this question is very crucial in providing solution to your problem. If you married her legally,where were your own family while you were in prison? what role did they play in taken care of your family ? In any case stop crying over spilt milk and move on with your life . Your woman has moved on,you too must move on..the journey of life is not a straightforward thing..when you need to bend,you must bend .
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
femi4:
Seriously ....even Winnie left Mandela

She did not

She just had a lover and Mandela divorced her when he got out.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Go to court.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

This thinking is going to land you fast into prison where you are coming from.

Though a hard pill to swallow, the man is not a 'wife snatcher'. Your wife/ ex-wife willingly made the decision to be with him.

If your write up is true,

Your wife has clearly said she can't be with an ex-con so even if you 'collect' her back from this guy, she still won't be with you. She has made up her mind.

You want justice? Try and get your daughter back.

How?
Clean up and get a legal source of livelihood. I don't know your qualifications before bars and I don't know Nigerian stance on recruiting ex-cons.

If no hope with your Pali, hustle in a clean way. See if you can call on old friends and family to assist.

Live an upright life and visit your daughter once in a while.

If you married your wife legally, you might be thinking of a divorce. She is in a common law relationship with another man, pregnant and not willing to come back to you.

Lawyers, HRs, please help out here.

I wish you all the best as you start a new life.

P. S.: Nobody can force you to a life of crime. Circumstances can influence you however, you make the final decision.

*side hugs*
Good thing for him now is that Nigeria does not have an extensive database for criminals so he can try to get a job and go legit. However, this will probably change in the future and a lot of boys like him will be in a very big mess for the rest of their lives. Especially when companies start doing criminal background checks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Gassa007: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
olabrinks:
Worthy of ogini? Will you tell your sister to wait for a man who is in prison for stealing people’s money? What is worthy about that man? He should collect his daughter, after four years? The people that are hustling legally do they two heads? He should accept his cross and move on with his life. Crimes come with consequences. Don’t blame the word, accept your faults and move on.
But when the money was coming, she didn't know it was from the crime? The way you people think on this Nairaland eh
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by baby124: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gassa007:

But when the money was coming, she didn't know it was from the crime? The way you people think on this Nairaland eh
Most people are there for the good times not the hard times. Don’t try to impress others, just live within your boundaries.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bola4dprec(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

What tribe are you ? Are you Christian or Muslim?
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Klington: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
bros just cry like an Ambulance and move on...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

It will be easier for you to rediscover yourself without her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.