Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (50111 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
oodua1stson:
fight for your child. You dont have a wife. You never had
I had but she betrayed me.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by chidooh1: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Only if you have deep heart. I know you love that woman but whatever that brings her back to you again would only prove to you that love expires. That gene that makes you a man will genetically turn both of you to rat and dog if you succeed in bringing her home.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Jabioro: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
You an idiot..fool.. like you..I must be crazy,blunt,and crude with you.You supposed to have died along the line but the mercy of God save you..What revenge are still asking God..you better move on with your life.Leave the baby girl for her ,she would soon locate you by herself..You have been saved ,do not bring another curse and trouble for yourself..I have said...it all

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by kimme: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
inside life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by bobbyvalentino(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Very touching story but no-one can judge the case without hearing from the woman, we need to understand the kind of fraud his talking about and also to know weda he is legally married to the woman and also what made the woman to take such decision.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by 27Pushing30: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
Good moring nairalanders.

I want justice pls.

I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.

Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.

Mods,I want justice.

You just left jail but obviously you want to return there

Please all you need now is visitation rights with your kids. She has moved on kindly divorce her.

Secondly you need a source of legit income to start life afresh focus on that n every time you think of crime remember your kids have only one father... you

Thirdly find a new woman, preferably your age n build a future with ... loneliness ain’t easy

The above three ain’t easy but they’re the only Lemons � I feel you have...
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by YorubaPrince: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bejusttoall:

Happy weekend funmi. Trust you are good

Awon foolish butt licker... angry
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Enculer2: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.

My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.

To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.

When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.

I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.

I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can't live with an ex convict.

My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.

I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.

Mods,I want justice.

She used to visit and not she do visit. Work on your English.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Everrest9(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
baby124:

Let me tell you, when you decide to be a criminal. Just know you are on your own. When kasala burst, even your parents will deny you if they can be roped into the crime. Don’t go and commit any crime for anybody because you will be disappointed. Do things with a clean hand and clean mind even if they insult you! One day God will pick your call. It may even be your children that will be your way to wealth. Have patience!

This story reminds me of a toaster who was a fraudster. Mad man even had a girlfriend. When kasala burst and he went to jail, girlfriend japa!!! They were even looking for me to give him some form of happiness just by talking to him. I laughed so hard. None of my ancestors have never been to or even visited prison. I will not be the first. I japa too! If girlfriend can japa, who I be tongue
it's well bro
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Kingbenn(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
It still amazes me how men fight because of woman!

My last kobo to you is to move on with your life,it doesn't worth it. Kindly gather yourself up and find something reasonable to do,fight for your daughter at the court of law. Shekinah
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by oodua1stson: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
I had but she betrayed me.
wake up, bro.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by obentenyson(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I honestly don't blame the wife. Oga, focus on getting your life together first. What she did is human nature. There is actually a bad mentality of Nigeria towards ex- convicts
even in the u.s also.. to find job go be probs, cos all your info dey data so them don sabi you as ex con for where u wan go find work.. na only celebrity wey be ex con people dey respect... e.g rappers n the likes.. your rep go increase ASAP..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by manontree: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
If you two are legally married and she somehow married the other man then you can piss on their parade

How do you do this? You can actually arrest her through a petition on d grounds of bigamy. She along her new man would be arrested and charged to court. Trust me they would be taken to the same prison you just left and if they are lucky could perfect their bail in like two weeks. Small consolation but something to cheer about plus give them a taste of the prison they Gloated against you

In addition they may be eventually convicted and spend more time in jail

If they didn't marry, then move on. Trust me her stars would eventually wane sooner than later and yours would be on the up especially if you become comfortable later. You can cherry pick your choice of women and jealousy would kill her in due course

There is no guarantee her new marriage would be rosy and in those bad patches regret would consume her

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by shogsman(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sorry dude,it’s human nature,move on and make something of yourself she will come back begging.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls can som1 define love for me And five good years is enough for a lady to dump u and get 2 bouncing children before ur arrival.... If u know d mystery behind women u will have less concern about them...
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
even d lawyer will fvck his wife
Chai shocked
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by chilan: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Get a family law lawyer to guide you or visit www.excellawchambers.com
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Pque(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survival.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

She has to survive, she has to do this and that to generate income for herself. This is my simple question? Why is it that lazy women in this region cast all their cares on a man. If the daughter as well grow up, she becomes Oloshos courtesy of her mother. Why can't she get a decent work to fend for herself and daughter. I feel she betrays her husband and the love previously existing between them. OBINRIN NO GO DIE WELL, BECAUSE OF FOUR YEARS CHALLENGE, "WHAT HAPPENED TO FOR BETTER FOR WORSE". And if it is the man who take a second wife or side chic (concubine) (that is why I like Solomon) you will be shouting about like parrot.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by seunmsg(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dear OP, you’ve not learnt much from your ordeal and you really sound very foolish to me.

Did you actually say you still love your ex-wife and you want justice against her husband? What the fvck is wrong with you dude? You went into fraud because of this lady and this same lady left you in the cold when things got bad. That’s to tell you nobody gives a fvck about someone that’s fvcked up. That you are even still talking about love is making me angry. Dem swear for you?

See bro, forget about the past. The past include your ex-wife, the love you once shared, her new husband, your ex-wife’s family, and your prison term. Go into the street and hustle legitimately. When you make enough money, go back and demand for your daughter.

Perish the thought of seeking justice or planning a revenge. The only legitimate revenge is for you to make it in life and take your daughter back. Don’t engage in anything stupid that can take you back to prison.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Hifeylove: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Do you use Nairaland while you are in jail? And more so she thought you ain’t coming back soon cause the fours years just like 100 years for her.. talk heart bro and next time don’t commit crime...
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Pque(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is that criminals know how to rationalise their crimes

what do you expect after going to prison, did you expect her to wait for you for 4 years?? how is she going to take care of the family??

she has to survive to eat and take care of her offsprings that you left behind

to you, you think it is betrayal, to me i think, what she did is rational, anybody will do that, even your friends will betray you..it is life

anyway, move on with your life if they dont want you back, occassionally, you can send gifts to your daughter

now is the time to rebuild and focus on your life and survival.

i just hope you dont go back to fraud

WHAT IF THE NEW MAN ALSO HAVE A CHALLENGE, SHE WILL DUMP HIM FOR ANOTHER MAN. Confirm Olosho.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by aalangel(f): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Forget justice.
Just get rights to see your daughter.
Move on with your life.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Pque(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
Jesu! If she is pretty, that may be an option for a womaniser lawyer.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Pque(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
Jesu! If she is pretty, that may be an option for a womaniser lawyer.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by biggykris: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Mugu!fight to get your daughter!forget the woman & move on!
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by yeyeosoronga: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
DjClassik:

U see! Arindin ni op yi o,,,she even said she's is not giving u ur daughter, omo na die o, she no go do wetin undecided

How does he want to look after their daughter?
The most is for him to visit the daughter, or let her come and spend holidays with him. Should the daughter stop her school to go and live with the dad who doesn't have his bearing yet?
Should the daughter's life be disrupted because of her dad?
It's not advisable to keep the daughter with him for now. He probably can't afford it, and it won't be in the best interest of the child. Let him make it a point of duty to see her every weekend . If the mother doesn't allow it, let him take her to court once he is financially able to.
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Next time, try not to go to jail sha.

Ur wife has to decide what she wants

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by makinson2865: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s][/s]
Enculer2:

She used to visit and not she do visit. Work on your English.

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Justice vs the wife snatcher? Dont let ur emotions get the better of you. She was not raped. She willingly left you. Surely, after the frequency of her visits dropped you must have mentally prepared yourself for such an eventuality.

Try and protect your daughter and do your best to ensure you retain contact with her. That's your right! If they try to insist otherwise then you have every allowance to seek out the best help to sort the matter out.

However, as for your wife.... that's a done deal. She has left you and doesnt want to be with you . She is even going the distance of emotionally hurting you by needlessly reiterating your ex convict status.. be a man and take the only road availabe to you. Move on.. your story isn't over yet.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by taiyeayodeji: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
quiet sad.i sympathize with u but you need to start all over again.its not so easy but may God help u.one of the effect of going to prison is most people won't want to associate with u. i think the woman is still your wife legally until there is a divorce in court.there is also a traditional process in some tribes which may include return of bride price you paid.was the lady married legally to u in registry.did u pay bride price?.then you can contact a lawyer.i don't think it's a good idea to force a woman to remain with u.i think you have a right to your child unless they think you may be of bad influence to the child.in such case ,u may not be able to have custody of the child or based on your financial status or mental health .i am not a lawyer but find out from a lawyer.i wish you the best, try to keep away from trouble , life still has good things to offer you

sp749513:

I want justice pls.

Mods,I want justice.

Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by odeyinugbolahan(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Baba!!! Your success is the best revenge. Do legit job/hustles to become relevant again and prove her wrong. Dont do anything stupid for you not to bag any more jail term.

Is your marriage legalized? Even if it is; dont be shocked that charging to court might not yield anything worthwhile than more hurt.

I understand your pain cos i was once a victim of love too. Just let her go and wait till when your daughter is like 10yrs before you file a legal suit for her custody
Re: My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail by Lufthansa: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
[b]A[color=#990000][/color]s much as I don't support crime. @OP, I feel for you.

The only women who probably will weather the storm with you in times of despair are your sisters and your mother.

Bro. If you had become successful via that questionable act, she will want to live larger than life as she will request you by her best cars, build her house(s), take her shopping around the world e.t.c. When problem came your way she eloped with another man, even after a child with you. Such is woman!

I know many of you will read my post and say "but she needs to survive" Yes! That is true. But it could have been a FWB. Probably a minute fraction among ladies will never had thread in OP's wife path. They will rather live within their means of livelihood while they hope in God for his return. Though, this is just one in hundred women.

This goes a long way to teach us men lessons of life. Mostly men whose wives manipulate against their family.

To those men who have neglected their BLOOD (siblings and parents) because of a woman; retrace your step and seek their indulgence now.

Remember days like this, as that woman you so cherish (wife) will deny you and flee when problem comes.
[/b]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.