Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,025 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back ! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wants Me Back ! (15003 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
magdalenalisa:

This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena

.......and it shall not be well with prophet harry!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

grin grin grin

Minus 25 with windchill ... Kids are running wild with Xbox in her room .... 2 found one of the Christmas present I hid in the closet, opened it and now they're watching tinker bell very loud!

I think I'm going bonkers! This thread and kobo are not helping either!

Ofcourse, blame @Kobojunkie for your inability to engage in valid discussion on an issue you were so quick to CONCLUDE ON from the get go. Yes, @Kobojunkie is the reason why you kept jumping back and forth, not even realizing you were loosing it, more than 3 pages ago.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

grin grin grin

Minus 25 with windchill ... Kids are running wild with Xbox in her room .... 2 found one of the Christmas present I hid in the closet, opened it and now they're watching tinker bell very loud!

I think I'm going bonkers! This thread and kobo are not helping either!

Lol! Done your xmas shopping already?? shocked shocked

It's not even December yet na...I'm dreading the Christmas list from my teenage sons sad
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Done your xmas shopping already?? shocked shocked

It's not even December yet na...I'm dreading the Christmas list from my teenage sons sad

Yeah i finished yesterday ..., it was Black Friday sale here too...I just need few more stocking stuffers and I'm good!

I got a popcorn machine again this year! Cinema one and a mini vending machine for can drinks ... Lol I can't wrap them tho ...too big !
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Ofcourse, blame @Kobojunkie for your inability to engage in valid discussion on an issue you were so quick to CONCLUDE ON from the get go. Yes, @Kobojunkie is the reason why you kept jumping back and forth, not even realizing you were loosing it, more than 3 pages ago.

I blame kobo for everything ! grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

I blame kobo for everything ! grin grin

Yes, @Kobojunkie and her non-existent divorce/imaginary marriage issues/pretend miserable life (and all the other nonsensities imagines by that moronicus there) is to blame for all your woes . . . we have established that in the last 3 pages. Now you can go and sin no more ooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Yes, @Kobojunkie and her non-existent divorce/imaginary marriage issues/pretend miserable life (and all the other nonsensities imagines by that moronicus there) is to blame for all your woes . . . we have established that in the last 3 pages. Now you can go and sin no more ooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just leave me alone kobo ! Abi dem wetin?

@ cooger save your sister o!

Efe where are you when you are needed?

Guitar keep lurking around .... you will come back looking for a place to scot soon! grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

the tortuous knots this sack of shyte ties "itself" - your non-existent divorce/imaginary marriage, huh?

Kobojunkie: ^^^ Congratulations!
I know of a couple of people who have been liberated in divorce. Divorce is never a good thing in my book but when it is needed, I don't see any reason why people should forbid themselves that choice to live a better life and not a life of misery. I believe I am happier today as a result of divorce. I don't rejoice that it happened but I am glad that it did. It is like years of pain, depression etc lifted and life makes sense for the first time. grin

was this not you eulogising about your divorce? if you take a lie detector test, the machine would explode....

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:
the tortuous knots this sack of shyte ties "itself" - your non-existent divorce/imaginary marriage, huh?
was this not you eulogising about your divorce? if you take a lie detector test, the machine would explode....

hmmm . . . I am almost certain you are one of those eejits who go around assuming you have people figured out after just reading one line of their story, without carefully making sure that what you took away from that one line really lines up with their reality. So I said I am happier as a result of divorce . . . but you never asked how come or WHOSE DIVORCE I was referring to there.

This eejit without asking questions auto-magically concluded it was definitely MY DIVORCE (where is @Jidegirl to hi-five this eejit again or have you decided instead to simply LIKE his post).

ROFLMAO!!! Dingbats like you make my day on here . . . makes me glad I am at least more intelligent than your ilk no matter how low I fall. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:
hmmm . . . I am almost certain you are one of those eejits who go around assuming you have people figured out after just reading one line of their story, without carefully making sure that what you took away from that one line really lines up with their reality. So I said I am happier as a result of divorce . . . but you never asked how come or WHOSE DIVORCE I was referring to there.

This eejit without asking questions auto-magically concluded it was definitely MY DIVORCE (where is @Jidegirl to hi-five this eejit again or have you decided instead to simply LIKE his post).

ROFLMAO!!! Dingbats like you make my day on here . . . makes me glad I am at least more intelligent than your ilk no matter how low I fall. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

whose divorce? your dog's divorce?
what a flaming twät.....if anyone's divorce made you this refreshed then you should see a shrink! get the fück out of here and stop bending the facts......

talking about intelligence - you are not as smart as my toenail - half the cube root of my IQ is beyond you.... so don't even go there.....you are just a haggard hawk old hag degenerate that needs to get a life!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Like I said, you are complete eejit for CONCLUDING, just from that one line there, that

a) I am divorced

b) living miserable

c) and all the other nonsensical lies you have been posting in attempts to attack my person for calling out on the continuous flow of stu_pid disconnected reasoning from you in particular.

people like you really make my day on here . . . It feels really good to know that though I am not a genius yet, I am way way way better off than folks like you who can't even put forth a sound argument, on most any issue.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: Like I said, you are complete eejit for CONCLUDING, just from that one line there, that

a) I am divorced

b) living miserable

c) and all the other nonsensical lies you have been posting in attempts to attack my person for calling out on the continuous flow of stu_pid disconnected reasoning from you in particular.

people like you really make my day on here . . . It feels really good to know that though I am not a genius yet, I am way way way better off than folks like you who can't even put forth a sound argument, on most any issue.

you still don't get it....
it would feel better if you stop uttering your misguided advice.....they are too archaic or too toxic for my generation. you are sad, dejected, frustrated depressed, miserable, etc and you have been scheming different ways to drag happy people to your low level....why don't you just kill yourself and let happy people live their lives instead of always speaking through your perforated brain cells....

stop lying, people like me don't make your day - people like me give you grief by calling you out for what you are and i am certain i also speak for many others who don't have the cojones to tell you the truth......you are past your expiry date and your opinion does not count especially in marital issues - you failed at it woefully so i hope i speak for all and sundry when i ask you, with all due respect, to fück off this section!

go to the politics section and vent your frustration on your fellow dejected souls !

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
AFTER LYING HIS BRAIN OUT online . . .. showing he is nothing but another im_becile with access to the internet, he now suggests I am the one who still does not get it?

El moronicus here, who does not know how to debate. . . stooped so low as to make up ridiculous lies about my person simply because I called him out on the many st_up_id claims he made on this issue. . . goes to show, even more so than ever, that you need help . . .and are in no place to tell others ANYTHING . . . .

El moronicus here, LIES, page after page, like a the vermin he is, and now pretends even after being called out on the lies, that continuing to vomit trash remains the way to go. The unintelligent dingbat decides to create a web of lies around a single line of post, and even after attempts to correct it, it continues to fume in the mouth like a rabid dog, thinking it is doing some good job.

Anyways, I blame your upbringing!!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: AFTER LYING HIS BRAIN OUT online . . .. showing he is nothing but another im_becile with access to the internet, he now suggests I am the one who still does not get it?

EEEJIT you are a slowpoke who does not know how to debate issues. . . that you would stoop so low as to make up ridiculous lies about my person simply because I called you out for the many st_up_id claims you have made so far on this issue goes to show, even more so than ever, that you need help . . .and are in no place to tell others ANYTHING . . . .

This mo_ron, LIES, page after page, like a the vermin he is, and now pretends even after being called out on the lies, that continuing to vomit trash remains the way to go. Anyways, I blame your upbringing!!

you would wish you had my kind of upbringing......
look at this piece of trash - you grew up watching your dad batter your mum like a WBO boxer day in day out - you never knew what it means to have a family unit radiating in love and peace and you dare talk about my upbringing? what a disgusting hypocrite!!! you are a good example of why children should not grow in an abusive environment......

you pitiful obdurate knucklehead....
i don't even need to analyse you that hard to see you hail from a kerosene background....what exactly do we expect to come out of you? your moral compass is so screwed up i doubt you would find your way to your bedroom unaided. i have not lied one jot about your screwed-up past and i am not doing this for the fun of it either - just letting oblivious posters know the kind of person you are when they read your moronic posts!

i see the ape in you.....you serial wankër...

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by SELFWORTH: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
A whole page of exchange of abuse between strangers.

Nah wah o!!! The whole thread has gone from interesting to DULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Damn!!!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

you would wish you had my kind of upbringing......
look at this piece of trash - you grew up watching your dad batter your mum like a WBO boxer day in day out - you never knew what it means to have a family unit radiating in love and peace and you dare talk about my upbringing? what a disgusting hypocrite? you are a good example of why children should not grow in an abusive environment......

you pitiful obdurate knucklehead....
i don't even need to analyse you that hard to see you hail from a kerosene background....what exactly do we expect to come out of you? your moral compass is so screwed up i doubt you would find your way to your bedroom unaided. i have not lied one jot about your screwed-up past and i am not doing this for the fun of it either - just letting oblivious posters know the kind of person you are when they read your moronic posts!

i see the ape in you.....you serial wankër...
Coogar, I expected you woulda given this up already. This is just pathetic c'mon, be a man.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guitarlife: Coogar, I expected you woulda given this up already. This is just pathetic c'mon, be a man.

nah - it's because men like you have tried to "be the man" that allowed a herbivore like kobojunkie to have a voice in the gathering of intellectuals! sometimes, it's essential to let these tools know they are not mentally fit to utter a word - kobojunkie belongs to the bottom of the food chain - she's not clued up on what a happy family should be.....a cursory glance at her previous posts would tell you what her messed up upbringing has done to her mental psyche..........sparing the rod would spoil the child and i have a zero tolerance for plonkers like kobojunkie!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by tellwisdom: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2012
Annie,did u yansh another man, when he left??...don't lie sadsad
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Airpure(f): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

married man my white butt!
[/b]no happily married man would kiss his ex a month into his marriage -[b] ask all the married women here if their husbands did the same a month into their marriage. you are the reason this dude went on to marry what was available for him to marry - i can conclude there's no love between them. even if you don't want him again, it's only a matter of time before he kicks his wife out - your ex is not happy in his marriage! a month in marriage and he's already sailing sideways.....when he should be connecting flights from hawaii to florida keys with his wife playing with sand on the beach....

A married Randy married man looking for a cheap piece of lay. N it's a year into marriage. Maybe u need laser eye surgery .
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Airpure(f): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2012
Annie1: @ Coogar , girl u r feistyyyyyy cheesy
Me loveeeesssss it cheesy cheesy

Can imagine why u think he is a woman . Arguing like a market woman based on a one sided story without logic
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by ifyalways(f): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2012
His marriage is just 1 year old, your son is 3 years old.
He dated you for how long()but yet didn't see you good enough as a wife material. He only had 2 years or less to marry his wife.you admitted that his marriage came as a shock to you, meaning, you assumed it was gonna be you.

First years of marriage are always tacky for couples.he's only using you to cool off the marriage stress. At the end of the day, he's going back home to his wife. You weren't good enough for him as a wife then, even after giving him a baby, you can't be now either.

SMH @ folks propagating the idea that the man is not happy in/with his marriage/wife?! Wtf! A man looking for cheap, crazy seex away from home now equates to him not being happy in his marriage?
@OP, wait till he bangs you roundly twice or thrice. As in, fulfil all those fantasies in his head, he won't think twice before relocating with his family to a new city.
If you were half as smart as you portray here,dude would be on cast iron lips POP now for attempting to kiss you. That's an insult, IMO but then, he knew you are a willing play thing.

Don't let this guy waste your life. You should be having fun with some single guy out there not listening to a married ex's fairytale stories, getting kissed and all what not.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2012
@
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Goldieluks: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2012
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Goldieluks: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2012
ifyalways: His marriage is just 1 year old, your son is 3 years old.
He dated you for how long()but yet didn't see you good enough as a wife material. He only had 2 years or less to marry his wife.you admitted that his marriage came as a shock to you, meaning, you assumed it was gonna be you.

First years of marriage are always tacky for couples.he's only using you to cool off the marriage stress. At the end of the day, he's going back home to his wife. You weren't good enough for him as a wife then, even after giving him a baby, you can't be now either.

SMH @ folks propagating the idea that the man is not happy in/with his marriage/wife?! Wtf! A man looking for cheap, crazy seex away from home now equates to him not being happy in his marriage?
@OP, wait till he bangs you roundly twice or thrice. As in, fulfil all those fantasies in his head, he won't think twice before relocating with his family to a new city.
If you were half as smart as you portray here,dude would be on cast iron lips POP now for attempting to kiss you. That's an insult, IMO but then, he knew you are a willing play thing.

Don't let this guy waste your life. You should be having fun with some single guy out there not listening to a married ex's fairytale stories, getting kissed and all what not.

The is so true. GBAM!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Goldieluks: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2012
Coogar still dey fight men too?? I think say na only women him dey fight oh. grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2012

Never thought the day would come where I agree with you on these boards,but you are spot on with this post.
The man is only looking for an easy lay in the hay before returning to Mrs wifey,unfortunately the OP is too blind to see this-anyway it does not matter because she will soon come to her senses when the man clowns her into a second pregnancy and takes to his heels again. At times learning can be a very slow process for some people.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Johndoe100(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2012
There are too many assumptions in your post. The man may be genuine. The lady can still hang with him and put him to the test. How do you get the fantasies bit? He needs his baby momma to get this? He can easily get that 10 times over outside that set up. What about his son? You think he this is aspect is not on his mind?

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Airpure:
A married Randy married man looking for a cheap piece of lay. N it's a year into marriage. Maybe u need laser eye surgery .

shut up missy and take your polluted air out of here - whoever lied to you your air is pure must be a fraud! one month or one year, what fücking difference does it make?

Airpure:
Can imagine why u think he is a woman . Arguing like a market woman based on a one sided story without logic

hogwash!
why don't you just pretend my cöck is a balloon n blow it....

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^ shocked shocked shocked

Na your church mind you use take type that thing coogar??

*** Desperately tries to surpress the overwhelming urge to giggle uncontrollably***

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
@ cooger pls leave them alone ! They just don't get it!

Annie I wish you all the best I your plight and I pray you can have a family you always wanted for your son.

Efe I needed that crash like crazy ... I feel much better now! ( carries bible and prays quietly for Annie ) lol
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Goldieluks: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

shut up missy and take your polluted air out of here - whoever lied to you your air is pure must be a fraud! one month or one year, what fücking difference does it make?

hogwash!
why don't you just pretend my cöck is a balloon n blow it....
grin grin

This bros will never stop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Bond With Your New Born / IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Home Appliances/Kitchen Utensils @ Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.