Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back ! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wants Me Back ! (15020 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: ROFLMAO!!!!

Like I said . . . .

So annie I am calling you up now...does this idi ot ever told you he is getting a divorce or not?..Answer me now before kobo start to gloss her/his mouth on my leather Jacket cheesygrin;gringrin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

So annie I am calling you up now...does this idi ot ever told you he is getting a divorce or not?..Answer me now before kobo start to gloss her/his mouth on my leather Jacket cheesygrin;gringrin

kobo is a fücking idiöt!
if you make up a story that your husband shouted at you for ruining his shirt with the electric iron, kobo would urge you to call the national guards and get your husband apprehended cos he's abused you......kobo's intention is to destroy every marriage brought on here so she can have more women in her "sad and lonely" echelon. only a complete fool would listen to kobo's advice - the cüntbucket has no good intentions for anyone - there should be a sign attached to kobo's username.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

kobo is a fücking idiöt!
if you make up a story that your husband shouted at you for ruining his shirt with the electric iron, kobo would urge you to call the national guards and get your husband apprehended cos he's abused you......kobo's intention is to destroy every marriage brought on here so she can have more women in her "sad and lonely" echelon. only a complete fool would listen to kobo's advice - the cüntbucket has no good intentions for anyone - there should be a sign attached to kobo's username.

UMM thanks @cooger ..that was a very thoughtful of you on the info part....I just have a gut feeling that Annie and this idio t have been involved and she feels guilty so she came here for advice if she should go ahead with the D thing and she doctored her story....I will still stand by my point tho on the Karma rule ..evil will never befall a good and kind hearted person...it's just doesn't !
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ Coogar , girl u r feistyyyyyy cheesy
Me loveeeesssss it cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Annie1: @ Coogar , girl u r feistyyyyyy cheesy

girl??
my chromosomes are x and y!!!!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

UMM thanks @cooger ..that was a very thoughtful of you on the info part....I just have a gut feeling that Annie and this idio t have been involved and she feels guilty so she came here for advice if she should go ahead with the D thing and she doctored her story....I will still stand by my point tho on the Karma rule ..evil will never befall a good and kind hearted person...it's just doesn't !

@ jidegirl .. Now I'm confused , thought u were wit me hmmmmmmm

Again ,no we ve never been involved ! Just the brief kiss
( took everything in me to push him away )
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
jennykadry: He kissed her a year after marriage.

@Annie
I dont know you but I like you and honestly I wish you well, I really do. You are smart and I love that.

Bye bye y'all

Thanks Jenny ..
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

oh shut your trap, you sad dejected soul - whose post are you referring to as silly.....mistress of the universe, if you are this smart about marriage issues, why are you a divorcee? misery loves company! you want to drag annie1 into your own level of unhappiness and loneliness?

it matters because the ex is the father of her child! it matters because the 2 are still in love with each other and it also matters because she didn't ask for this to happen, it was the ex that rekindled the splint of love. she's human, she made mistakes and for the sake of her child, she wants a father figure in his son's life! if that's too much for you to digest, then get a long rope, find a strong beam to tie it to and climb on a stool.......

you are the last person that should be advising anyone about marriage - you woefully failed at yours!!!
Dammit coogar ! Dammit! Why would you descend to that . C'mon man I'm totally disappointed in you. Ask around you couldn't beat at that a while ago but since I recently decamped to the cabal party I ain't gon sit my a*rse here and watch you denigrate a woman.
Seriously coogar, that's just petty. You shouldn't have said that I suggest you apologise to junkie. You need to.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Annie1: I actually left him , I've not told u all the full story .. I cheated on him (covers face) , not physically but emotionally , I was chatting with this dude at work ( it wasn't explicit stuffs but more romantic ( if u didn't have a boyfriend , I would love u to be mine n i fed into it )
Me Ex read all the text message n e confronted me , and did I apologise ? No ! I said well I didn't physically cheat , so what the biggie

F-u-c-k me! What is wrong with you people? You cheated on him, had a baby with him, forced him into another woman's arms, and y'all are back seducing each other. This love story is getting too damn complicated!

Cheats rub me the wrong way, so I'm automatically on the wife's side. Both of you are cheats, you cheated on him, he's cheating on his wife. As much as I hate to say this, you are match-made in heaven.

Baby-parentness also rub me the wrong way. The wife is in "trouble", because even if you cheats decide to go your separate ways, he will still have to see his son who is with you, and by that he gets to see you from time to time which is a classic recipe for disaster.

I just hope to God that if you get back together with him, he doesn't cheat and you don't cheat, coz if any of you cheats, that'll just be a f-u-c-king pathetic story.
Please UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES! I loathe half stories.

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2012

Careful with what you're loving Annie. Coogar "girl" does bite. lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by baby124: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Annie1: Thanks Jidegirl smiley and Airpure .. wink

No I'm not only givin kudos to posts that seems to be on my side , I just feel they get where I'm coming from

No , we never fought infront of our child cos we broke up before I gave birth , yes he was with me throughout the birth , he took us home from the hospital ...
I remember him leaving that night and I so wanted to say something , like please stay n he was lingering too , but I didnt n he left ..

This is not a classic boy dumps pregnant girl , it's more silly pregnant woman tells her man to leave because she thinks she Halle Berry .. Lool
I was stupid !

If I told u guys this story a year ago , u will think I was painting a monster , up until then , I didn't think I was wrong , but i felt like a cloth lifted off my face , I'm like who was that woman , that did sll this he even told me , I got so angry one day n threw a plum (canned tomato)at him n broke his lip

I did all those but I conveniently forgot them while talking to friends n family ..

Now I know my wrongs n I thought this was a chance to correct it cos I can never be that woman again .

But u r all right , he's a married man !

I've told him , I won't be getting involved and it's best we let it go and he should go sort things out with his wife ..

He said .. Ok , u never really liked me anyway , and we go after what we want in life as no one is going to do it for us , and If i could apply the way I am in my professional life to my person life , then I will always get what I want

I said , well , that dosent excuse the fact , u r married , u should have thought of all these before u got married ..

He didn't say anything ..

So with that said , will try n move on again !

Lmao, girl from this post, this doesn't look like a man that wants to leave his wife. He is just playing you. On experience with fights I have settled for married friends, early on in the marriage, married men miss their single lives. That is why they have so much conflict in the early years of marriage. The guy still wants to go clubbing, chasing girls and all what not. Most times after they are done, they return to their wives when reality truly set in. Some do not stop o, but they hardly leave their homes. They always say they feel trapped and feel like wifey is trying to change them, these are the men that marched themselves to the alter o. Am assuming this guy is naija, it will be so difficult for him to get a divorce. Especially in the early years of marriage, a lot of family involved and a lot of people will stop him from leaving. You would be put on a long thing o. Glad you have spoken the truth to yourself and realised you want to move on. Even if you marry the guy, you think he will trust you? He already caught you cheating. The chances are very slim on him even divorcing wifey and marrying you on that premise alone. My dear, feelings are great but use your brain, and never let emotion take over. You are more rational in life that way. Goodluck, and I hope you find your own soon.xo
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

F-u-c-k me! What is wrong with you people? You cheated on him, had a baby with him, forced him into another woman's arms, and y'all are back seducing each other. This love story is getting too damn complicated!

Cheats rub me the wrong way, so I'm automatically on the wife's side. Both of you are cheats, you cheated on him, he's cheating on his wife. As much as I hate to say this, you are match-made in heaven.

Baby-parentness also rub me the wrong way. The wife is in "trouble", because even if you cheats decide to go your separate ways, he will still have to see his son who is with you, and by that he gets to see you from time to time which is a classic recipe for disaster.

I just hope to God that if you get back together with him, he doesn't cheat and you don't cheat, coz if any of you cheats, that'll just be a f-u-c-king pathetic story.
Please UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES! I loathe half stories.

isn't that enough reason for these lovebirds to get back together? they would forever be in contact with each other because of their son. how soon before these sparks would start flying all over again.....better to make it official than leave the back door open for adultery to creep in. as long as annie1 remains single, her heart would forever be with her ex......
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
@
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:
isn't that enough reason for these lovebirds to get back together? they would forever be in contact with each other because of their son. how soon before these sparks would start flying all over again.....better to make it official than leave the back door open for adultery to creep in. as long as annie1 remains single, her heart would forever be with her ex......

Of course they deserve each other. I remember typing that.

BABE!:
As much as I hate to say this, you are match-made in heaven.

They should get back together. If it works out or doesn't, I, as a spectator would be "satisfied", regardless.

If it works out, this mess of a story will be saved.

If it doesn't, karma is a snicky b1tch.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guitarlife: Dammit coogar ! Dammit! Why would you descend to that . C'mon man I'm totally disappointed in you. Ask around you couldn't beat at that a while ago but since I recently decamped to the cabal party I ain't gon sit my a*rse here and watch you denigrate a woman.
Seriously coogar, that's just petty. You shouldn't have said that I suggest you apologise to junkie. You need to.

apologise to kobojunkie - never!!!!
i hate grown people who think they can come online and judge other characters because of their past mistakes. annie1 could have easily removed the part of her misdemeanour and paint her ex as black as tar - she didn't: she told the story as plain as white and kobo went for her jugular like annie1 committed the greatest mistake known to man!

go through kobo's previous posts and see various attempts at wrecking families. on top of my head, kobo must have advised over 50 women to ring the cops and get their husbands thrown into jail! why would anyone insist on wrecking other people's marriages at the first sign of trouble? kobo would have to wait for the 2nd coming of Christ to get any apology from me. kobo is not in a good position to advise anyone about marriage issues on nairaland!

BABE!:

Of course they deserve each other. I remember typing that.

i thought cheats rub you the wrong way.....

They should get back together. If it works out or doesn't, I, as a spectator would be "satisfied", regardless.
If it works out, this mess of a story will be saved.
If it doesn't, karma is a snicky b1tch.

they should get back together in my opinion too....

• they have a kid together
• there's mutual love between the two
• the child needs a father figure. no other man would treat the kid as good as his own dad
• there's a risk adultery might creep into the man's marriage as he gets to see his ex constantly!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
chaircover:

Looooooooool even the girl dey laugh say she come 17th embarassed can you imagine . . . meanwhile me her mother used to rep school in 100 metres o!

come up from air ke angry angry angry

Ive been doing housework all day angry

I am just sitting down for my first cup of coffee all day. You people should leave me oooooooo and let me enjoy my coffee in peace angry

BTW i watched the tail end of a nollywood movie last night where the guy did realise his mistake and come back . . . .but it was too late . . . . .the girl stabbed herself to death a few minutes before he came through the door embarassed grin

Lol! CC nor mind "them" and their insinuations jor! cheesy cheesy

But I've just got to admit, this post of yours does brighten up this dull, wet & grey Sat afternoon grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Busybody2(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dear OP

Just passing by "coincidentally" whilst clutching my always dusty Bible which "coincidentally" states that ... "if any man so much as looks at another woman, he has committed adultery and since your ex not only committed lookery with you, but also committed torchery and gone further to notify your family that he regrets marrying his wife and wants you back in his life...hmmm...the stage has been set...your ex has committed adultery and can divorce on that ground...leaving him free to pursue you...as I "prophetically pronounce" you MAN & WIFE, by the power vested in me by my Yabaleft medication lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanksgiving time - Lord i thank you that my name is still written in the book of life Dearest Baba God... you are the Almighty awesome one who lovingly created the Heavens and the Earth and everything under it, including those of us residing in yabaleft right embarassed So please God forgive me and have mercy on my soul, plus its your job afterall embarassedembarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Busybody2(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
I agree with the poster Deols when she says "Being married to a man who wants to be with some1 else isnt a good thing", hmmm, this life sha. . .

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:
i thought cheats rub you the wrong way....

Adjust your spectacles. Cheats rub me the wrong way, hence they deserve each other.

coogar:
they should get back together in my opinion too....
• they have a kid together
• there's mutual love between the two
• the child needs a father figure. no other man would treat the kid as good as his own dad
there's a risk adultery might creep into the man's marriage as he gets to see his ex constantly!

The most important point!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Busy_body:
I agree with the poster Deols when she says "Being married to a man who wants to be with some1 else isnt a good thing", hmmm, this life sha. . .

but the wife sympathisers missed that single most important factor.....to them, since they are married, they are married - happiness or lack of it does not matter. at the end of the day, you have 3 grown adults who are not happy with the way things have panned out!

• wife is unhappy because husband is not responsible
• husband is unhappy because he wants to be anne1 and his kid
• annie1 is unhappy because she wants to be with her ex

at the centre of this, there's an innocent child who needs to be taken care of and raised in a proper family unit!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by deols(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Airpure:

There is soooo much wrong wit ur post. I wanted to comment but decided it's too late to change ur morals. I can only imagine u see urself in Annie . At least learn from her mistake.

Dont u dare get personal with me. You talking morals?

I bet I score way higher than you on that scale. Better shut your trap than the follow follow uv bn doing.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
And as usual, Coogar is deeply embroiled in an argument where both sides pretty much have the same point. They are free to get together only if and when the guy is divorced abi not so? So because you are more sympathetic to OP and the man's love story and the other people's sympathies first lie with the wife caught in the middle, WWIII must go down? 'Girl', you too dey enjoy drama! grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Busybody2(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

but the wife sympathisers missed that single most important factor.....to them, since they are married, they are married - happiness or lack of it does not matter. at the end of the day, you have 3 grown adults who are not happy with the way things have panned out!

• wife is unhappy because husband is not responsible
• husband is unhappy because he wants to be anne1 and his kid
• annie1 is unhappy because she wants to be with her ex

at the centre of this, there's an innocent child who needs to be taken care of and raised in a proper family unit!

Every side (symphathetic/unsympathetic) has their own points, its just that in this case, the ex still has to regularly go to Annie's place to see his child meaning he will not be able to get the closure needed to forge on with Wifey and might even grow to resent her. In addition to this, the ex has been married over a year with no baby in tow, meaning his heart strings is being pulled towards not only Annie but also his first child... Sad story about the reality of life.

I agree with you likewise Deols that this is a case that cannot be swept under the carpet especially because that lil child caught in the midst is not going anywhere and he didn't ask to be born into such, hence reason a compromise is needed soon...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by baby124: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
I wonder why people are concerned about the wife, and how unhappy she is. And how annie can save the wife from a lifetime of unhappiness. Its not even certain the wife even has issues in her marriage that she knows about. Sounds like the guy just wants some. "You never really liked me anyway" line, is to pull at heart strings for the deed na. If I didn't read from the begining I would think this was the wife's story. Annie, focus on your life. You aint "captain save a marriage." Any man that truly wants a divorce will not need your ok, or advice on if he needs to get out. So child, please with all that. Its all in your mind.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
ileobatojo: And as usual, Coogar is deeply embroiled in an argument where both sides pretty much have the same point. They are free to get together only if and when the guy is divorced abi not so? So because you are more sympathetic to OP and the man's love story and the other people's sympathies first lie with the wife caught in the middle, WWIII must go down? 'Girl', you too dey enjoy drama! grin

thunder fire your keyboard.....
the 2 parties do not have the same point - one party has chastised the op calling her everything under the sun and the other party is saying - this is not her fault

Busy_body:
Every side (symphathetic/unsympathetic) has their own points, its just that in this case, the ex still has to regularly go to Annie's place to see his child meaning he will not be able to get the closure needed to forge on with Wifey and might even grow to resent her. In addition to this, the ex has been married over a year with no baby in tow, meaning his heart strings is being pulled towards not only Annie but also his first child... Sad story about the reality of life.

I agree with you likewise Deols that this is a case that cannot be swept under the carpet especially because that lil child caught in the midst is not going anywhere and he didn't ask to be born into such, hence reason a compromise is needed soon...

excellent post, ma'am.....
but if you are this intelligent, why are you still @ yaba left?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Busybody2(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

excellent post, ma'am.....
but if you are this intelligent, why are you still @ yaba left?

I can answer that...there was a vacancy for the most intelligent at yabaleft you see...and nothing tops being the best in one field and continuosly breaking ones own record ask Usain Bolt...and the rest as they say is history...i love repping yabaleft and i'mma rep it for life...grin tongue
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
ileobatojo: And as usual, Coogar is deeply embroiled in an argument where both sides pretty much have the same point. 'Girl', you too dey enjoy drama! grin

coogar:

the 2 parties do not have the same point - one party has chastised the op calling her everything under the sun and the other party is saying - this is not her fault

. .the f-u-c-k bruh? Who's fault is it? Jupiter's? I guess there are 3 parties.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

You want to start abi? After all the name calling and the pity parties, what has been the main point of both sides? Is it not this?

They are free to get together only if and when the guy is divorced
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

i refuse to be tempted - well done...

. .the f-u-c-k bruh? Who's fault is it? Jupiter's? I guess there are 3 parties.

the husband's!

ileobatojo:
You want to start abi? After all the name calling and the pity parties, what has been the main point of both sides? Is it not this?

nah, that's not it
majority said she should look for another man and never ever consider taking her ex back! go back to page 1 and read over again. i now know why most topic starters lie about the incidents they are reporting - nigerians are too judgemental!

Busy_body:
I can answer that...there was a vacancy for the most intelligent at yabaleft you see...and nothing tops being the best in one field and continuosly breaking ones own record ask Usain Bolt...and the rest as they say is history...i love repping yabaleft and i'mma rep it for life...grin tongue

you have overstayed @ yaba left
go and ask for your certificate of attendance cos there are eligible bachelors who are interested in you!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Annie1:

@ jidegirl .. Now I'm confused , thought u were wit me hmmmmmmm

Again ,no we ve never been involved ! Just the brief kiss
( took everything in me to push him away )

Are we in a kind of battle ? I dunno undecided with you? Hehe don't get fooled ....Annie see sometimes I flip flop like Mitt Romney grin that's why I refused the Jury duty .... I am on my own o....not with Nobody grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

i refuse to be tempted - well done...

coogar: the husband's!

The husband's? No wonder they keep mistaking you for a female. grin grin

It's the husband's fault that she cheated? It's the husband's fault that she thought it was no big deal to cheat? It's the husband's fault that she refused to apologize to him? It's the husband's fault that she dumped him? Back up . . . it's the husband's fault that she stoned him with an object at a point in time and he got injured? VIOLENCE! It's the husband's fault that he got chased out of the relationship? It's the husband's fault that he met another woman and married her?

If Annie wasn't/isn't cray-cray, this "couple" would be as straight as a 30cm ruler!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Why Do Kids Become Bitter Towards Separated Parents? / Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.