Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,779 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back ! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wants Me Back ! (15019 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

The husband's? No wonder they keep mistaking you for a female. grin grin

that's the point - i deliberately didn't attach my gender to my username, duh!

It's the husband's fault that she cheated? It's the husband's fault that she thought it was no big deal to cheat? It's the husband's fault that she refused to apologize to him? It's the husband's fault that she dumped him? Back up . . . it's the husband's fault that she stoned him with an object at a point in time and he got injured? VIOLENCE! It's the husband's fault that he got chased out of the relationship? It's the husband's fault that he met another woman and married her?

If Annie wasn't cray-cray, this couple would be as straight as a 30cm ruler!

that was in the past, they both moved on after then.....
until the ex came back to sëxually-harass her in her own home! that was when the old feelings were exhumed and annie1 started feeling "maybe there could be a chance to get back with him....."
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by SELFWORTH: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
There are no innocents in this mess except the child. The child should take priority in any decision made. if the OP succeeds in dragging this undecisive man back into her life permanently, i can tell you she will regret it till the day she dies. Marriage is a covenant before God. Yes you can take it apart on earth but how will you take it apart in heaven where it is registered before God.

GOD is the ultimate judge and He will surely judge against everyone who takes part in "putting the marriage asunder"

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Annie1: My baby daddy more like .

We broke up 3 yrs ago ( my fault) , we have a beautiful 3 yr old son that has been a constant source of joy to both of us .

We were constantly at each others throat when we broke up , but we agreed to get along for our boy sake . To cut long story short , he got married last year June , to say I was stunned is an understatement , but then I didn't make any effort to get back with him all thru , so I had no one to blame but me

Last month , he started getting very friendly , sending funny jokes , reminding me of some funny stuffs we did when we were together , I didn't really think much about it , but it became frequent .. And we just started chatting like old days ,one day he came to see his boy , I was in the kitchen n he pulled me n kissed me smiley ( I'm blushing even saying this ) .. Anyhow , I pushed him away ( after a brief kiss) n I asked what about his wife ? .. He said they were separated . It just wasnt working ..

I asked y did he rush into it ? , if it was not solid ! cos it's was too soon to break up . He said he was at that point in his life where he wanted to settle down and I didn't give any inkling I still liked him , I was wrong n I didn't even apologise or act like I cared ( which is true).. But now he wants us back n as a family ..

The dilemma now is , is it right for me to go back ? One he still married n I feel marriage should hold more weight than a baby mama , but friends r like , didn't she know he had a child before getting involved . .. And my child should be my main focus , to raise him up as a family

I want that , but is it right ?
[size=18pt] come back together jor for the sake of your baby [/size]
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

that's the point - i deliberately didn't attach my gender to my username, duh!
that was in the past, they both moved on after then.....
until the ex came back to sëxually-harass her in her own home! that was when the old feelings were exhumed and annie1 started feeling "maybe there could be a chance to get back with him....."

S-e-x-ua-l harass? Na talk be that?

Cause and effects. The past and present shape the future.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

S-e-x-ua-l harass? Na talk be that?

Cause and effects. The past and present shape the future.

shouldn't you be studying home economics or introductory technology? what are you doing here?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

The husband's? No wonder they keep mistaking you for a female. grin grin

It's the husband's fault that she cheated? It's the husband's fault that she thought it was no big deal to cheat? It's the husband's fault that she refused to apologize to him? It's the husband's fault that she dumped him? Back up . . . it's the husband's fault that she stoned him with an object at a point in time and he got injured? VIOLENCE! It's the husband's fault that he got chased out of the relationship? It's the husband's fault that he met another woman and married her?

If Annie wasn't/isn't cray-cray, this "couple" would be as straight as a 30cm ruler!

And I'm not even a violent person , Ive never got into a fight with a girl , mouth yes ..plenty ! , but when it gets physical , I bolt ...

Dont know what got into me honestly , anyway now I know I can never do that again .
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

shouldn't you be studying home economics or introductory technology? what are you doing here?

Hahahhahahah ...This got me laughing hard

Coogar , u r man ... Wow , didn't realise ..

But I still loveeeeeeee u though smiley

Ur posts r hilarious .. Keep em coming jor
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lmao Cooger & Babè ....I need to hit the sack! I'm am dragging !
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

UMM thanks @cooger ..that was a very thoughtful of you on the info part....I just have a gut feeling that Annie and this idio t have been involved and she feels guilty so she came here for advice if she should go ahead with the D thing and she doctored her story....I will still stand by my point tho on the Karma rule ..evil will never befall a good and kind hearted person...it's just doesn't !

Do you have your head screwed on correctly? I have to ask, yet again, because once again you applaud a post by an obvious mornonicus who somehow believes LYING his way into points with people like you is the way to debate issues. . . .

He accuses me of ruining marriages(even accuses me of ending my own marriage -- I have no clue what the heck that one is on since I have never had such a painful experience happen to me) yet he is the one here suggesting it is OK to ruin a marriage if it is not HAPPY. You agreed with him but in some ADHD way, you also agree that Annie having a thing with a married man is wrong? Ol' girl, pick a side and stick to it already. Open your eyes and read well before hi-fiving imbe_ciles. Stop jumping all over the place for attention.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Do you have your head screwed on correctly? I have to ask, yet again, because once again you applaud a post by an obvious mornonicus who somehow believes LYING his way into points with people like you is the way to debate issues. . . .

look at this disgusting old hag trying to score cheap brownie points...
where have i lied about your pathetic history? if you want to come at me, do it directly and stop hiding behind quoting other people to address me. you are a poor example to emulate so your advice on marital issues is null and void! a troglodyte like yourself should be the last human being judging others - you make me sick!

He accuses me of ruining marriages(even accuses me of ending my own marriage -- I have no clue what the heck that one is on since I have never had such a painful experience happen to me) yet he is the one here suggesting it is OK to ruin a marriage if it is not HAPPY. You agreed with him but in some ADHD way, you also agree that Annie having a thing with a married man is wrong? Ol' girl, pick a side and stick to it already. Open your eyes and read well before hi-fiving imbe_ciles. Stop jumping all over the place for attention.

maybe you should read your own posts when you are less-depressed! you are a frustrated dingbat with poop for brains. i never at any point asked the op to ruin her ex's marriage - i said if the ex comes back to her with a "single" status, she should take him back for the sake of the kid between them.

i dunno why you think you have a say on something you failed at. if i need an advice on how to pass my ACCA, i would seek people who have passed the exams in flying colours for tips on how to pass - not people who have failed it. go back to the romance section and build your self confidence all over again before attempting to remove the speck in the eyes of others. whether you were abused or not abused in your failed marriage is irrelevant - the single most important fact is you failed at it woefully, you frustrated witch!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by kittykat1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Coogar what do you gain by the attack? Does it solve Annie's issue which I blv is more complicated than we r arguing here.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
kitty kat: Coogar what do you gain by the attack? Does it solve Annie's issue which I blv is more complicated than we r arguing here.

oh please......don't make this about me now.....i was attacked and i would not hesitate to give it back in good measure, pressed down and violently shaken together....people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by minute(f): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Is it right?

NO!!

This is clap trap and you know it.
If you are to be friends one day( and you will not btw)it will happen in the far future.

Get a life right now Ms wonderful!
let him go and move on.

Here's an idea. Why not get an education, develop some interests besides your ex, and become
a person a guy WANTS to be with??

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
ROFLMAO!!! . . . . it continues barking stupid . . . This is from someone who SANCTION THE DESTRUCTION OF A MARRIED he deemed an UNHAPPY marriage by a woman who made finally made it clear to us all that the man is MARRIED and so a NO GO FOR HER as a result . . . . ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
minute: Get a life right now Ms wonderful!
let him go and move on.

Here's an idea. Why not get an education, develop some interests besides your ex, and become
a person a guy WANTS to be with

Matter of fact, I think women should consider it an INSULT when a man who REFUSED them marriage to comes back after marriage to another woman, to ask them for this sort of nonsense. The signs seem clear that the man has absolutely no respect for this lady, and obviously no plans to even divorce his current to be with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by BABE3: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
minute: Is it right?
a person a guy WANTS to be with

He wants to be with her . . . He was with her . . . Do you have a point? No.

coogar:
....i was attacked and i would not hesitate to give it back in good measure, pressed down and violently shaken together....

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: ROFLMAO!!! . . . . it continues barking stupid . . . This is from someone who SANCTION THE DESTRUCTION OF A MARRIED he deemed an UNHAPPY marriage by a woman who made finally made it clear to us all that the man is MARRIED and so a NO GO FOR HER as a result . . . . ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

go fück yourself, you rabid woman!
only ninnys of your ilk would listen to your toxic advice about marital issues - you are not mentally/emotionally balanced to advise anyone about marriage. you can rant, use fat fonts and colour it till you are blue in the face, it makes no difference!

just do us a favour - add the word "divorcee" next to your username so oblivious posters can see where your misguided utterances are coming from, you epileptic beast of burden!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobo....chill ! Why are you hunting for my blood like a vampire? Why do you care what I say? Abeg leave me alone o! I come in peace... grin

Cooger hi five and lets jump and hit sides like lebron James and wade always do when they announce their names in home games ..,,I hope you can get the video grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by kittykat1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
minute: Is it right?

NO!!

This is clap trap and you know it.
If you are to be friends one day( and you will not btw)it will happen in the far future.

Get a life right now Ms wonderful!
let him go and move on.

a person a guy WANTS to be with??

Who told u she doesn't have the best of education already? She is a self earning professional who knows her onions.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12: Kobo....chill ! Why are you hunting for my blood like a vampire? Why do you care what I say? Abeg leave me alone o! I come in peace... grin

Cooger hi five and lets jump and hit sides like lebron James and wade always do when they announce their names in home games ..,,I hope you can get the video grin grin

No one is hunting you . . . only telling you to OPEN YOUR EYES to what you respond to so you don't continue to PRETEND your posts are being MISCONSTRUED.

Again, you cannot sensibly applaud a post that states it is OK to DESTROY a marriage when it is not "happy", by that moronicus' own definition, and then suggest at the same time that it is not OK.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
BABE!:

ROFLMAO!!! apt!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by coogar: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12: Kobo....chill ! Why are you hunting for my blood like a vampire? Why do you care what I say? Abeg leave me alone o! I come in peace... grin

kobo's not mentally-balanced.....
she's probably raised in an abusive environment thus the obtuse reasoning.....if i were you, i wouldn't pay much attention to the dolt!

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

kobo's not mentally-balanced.....
she's probably raised in an abusive environment thus the obtuse reasoning.....if i were you, i wouldn't pay much attention to the dolt!
K

coogar:

That's more like it grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by baby124: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lmaooo Jidegirl is a terrible politician.hahahaha grin grin cheesy. Busted!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yeah I suck at it! grin

I need to sleep soo bad...Xbox noise is driving me nuts!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12: Yeah I suck at it! grin

I need to sleep soo bad...Xbox noise is driving me nuts!

Nah, it's the sub zero temperatures getting to you jide...

This thread is bonkers!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
baby_123: Lmaooo Jidegirl is a terrible politician.hahahaha grin grin cheesy. Busted!

You dey mind am . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by magdalenalisa: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^ Yawa don burst.

See business moves grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Nah, it's the sub zero temperatures getting to you jide...

This thread is bonkers!

grin grin grin

Minus 25 with windchill ... Kids are running wild with Xbox in her room .... 2 found one of the Christmas present I hid in the closet, opened it and now they're watching tinker bell very loud!

I think I'm going bonkers! This thread and kobo are not helping either!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Why Do Kids Become Bitter Towards Separated Parents? / Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.