Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (65551 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

How many league victories make 12 points? 6 league games?
What is wrong with these GAYnners?

I disagree. . . . . August has always been a happy hunting month for Arsenal.
The only black season was 2006/7.

Stop talking nonsense - the season starts in the MIDDLE of August - how can a TWO WEEK period in a THIRTY EIGHT WEEK season be regarded as a valid indicator of anything?    undecided How many league games can one play in 'the month of August'? Maximum of 4?

3 games constitute a start. . . . . .Arsenal have played just 2 league games and i cannot count the number of times pundits have said they have started brilliantly. . . . .When you are 4-5 points ahead of your rivals after 3 games, it is a brilliant start.

More nonsense - even your silly chart points to the entire period from August to December as being the 'good start' that we have, only falling apart come January.

Any analysis before 10 games is premature.

In response to the bold portion - only daft dimwits (insert UK pundits) would make any prognostications based on 3 games in a 38 game season.

The quality of a team's start to the season can only be evaluated after 10 games - anything earlier is foolishness. If you want to engage in a pointless and senseless debate, go seek out DK - his sorrow over Bayern's winless start can be used to banter aimlessly with you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
Debo,
How u dey?whats been happening?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
debosky:

Stop talking nonsense - the season starts in the MIDDLE of August - how can a TWO WEEK period in a THIRTY EIGHT WEEK season be regarded as a valid indicator of anything?    undecided How many league games can one play in 'the month of August'? Maximum of 4?

Keep the aggression low. . . . . .Stop sounding like a sexually-frustrated Vietnamese peasant.
In 2 weeks, United woulda played 4 league games so your theory of 2 in 38 is a tad moronic. grin grin grin grin
Maximum of 4 games(12 points) is enough head-start to put a good team on course to win the EPL title.
That was how Fergie stole a march on Mourinho in 2006/7. . . . .Only Gaynners squander a good lead.

More nonsense - even your silly chart points to the entire period from August to December as being the 'good start' that we have, only falling apart come January.

Then u must be suffering from Conjuctivitis. . . . .My chart points to the period between August and early October.
Look at the peak and trough of the charts and tell me they are the same.

Any analysis before 10 games is premature.

Someone is growing fast. . . . . .I can bring up your comments in 2007/8 after just 3 league games.
Matter of fact, you predicted a clean sweep for Arsenal after 2 league games.
Should i dig it up? grin grin grin

In response to the bold portion - only daft dimwits (insert UK pundits) would make any prognostications based on 3 games in a 38 game season.

Yet another evidence Debosky is now fully grown. . . . . .After many delayed heartbreaks, i wouldn't expect less.
This time 2 seasons ago, you were pre-ejaculating like a sperm whale. grin grin grin grin grin

The quality of a team's start to the season can only be evaluated after 10 games - anything earlier is foolishness. If you want to engage in a pointless and senseless debate, go seek out DK - his sorrow over Bayern's winless start can be used to banter aimlessly with you.

I disagree. . . . . . .Only an idiot would say Arsenal haven't had the most brilliant of starts after the number of games under their belt.
They have beaten everything in front of them. Whether they make it count is open to another debate.
But this is one of their best starts in years.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
debosky:

If you want to engage in a pointless and senseless debate, go seek out DK - his sorrow over Bayern's winless start can be used to banter aimlessly with you.
expect dikee hia soon. His team has almost signed robben.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ Kay

I'm good bro, just been away taking care of important matters.  cool

I see you guys are holding down the fort properly. . . though the scumtwats and other rabble keep poking their nose in here. wink

I'm personally looking forward to Tuesday Sept 1st more than this weekend - our squad situation as of that date will have a greater impact on where we end up come May than the over hyped game coming up on Saturday.

@ Sharon

~Sauron~:

Keep the aggression low. . . . . .Stop sounding like a sexually-frustrated Vietnamese peasant.

That is definitely NOT the case.  cool

In 2 weeks, United woulda played 4 games so your theory of 2 in 38 is a tad moronic. grin grin grin grin
Maximum of 4 games(12 points) is enough head-start to put a good team on course to win the EPL title.

That was how Fergie stole a march on Mourinho in 2006/7. . . . .Only Gaynners squander a good lead.

Rubbish - it only counts IF the rest of the season is consistent. You cannot decipher a trend from such a small sample out of the whole population.

Then u must be suffering from Conjuctivitis. . . . .My chart points to the period between August and early October.

Illiterate - is it October yet? So why are you coming up with asinine statements about 'brilliant starts'? All this talk of 'brilliant starts' is nothing but hyperbole fuelled commentary of the retarded UK press.

Someone is growing fast. . . . . .I can bring up your comments in 2007/8 after just 3 league games.
Matter of fact, you predicted a clean sweep for Arsenal after 2 league games.

Should i dig it up? grin grin grin

Evidence please. grin I remember clearly that I never made any predictions about winning the league till mid January of that season.

I disagree. . . . . . .Only an idiot would say Arsenal haven't had the most brilliant of starts after the number of games under their belt.
They have beaten everything in front of them. Whether they make it count is open to another debate.
But this is one of their best starts in years.
Best start in years? Winning two league games and navigating the CL qualifying round? We've done that in every season recently except for the last season where we lost our second game.

Only casual observers can say beating Everton, Celtic and Pompey constitutes the 'most brilliant of starts' that is bullshit. The only quality opposition in that lot was Everton, and even they had a virus weakened Fellaini, want-away and distracted Lescott and no Jagielka in their side, and a toothless Jo upfront.

Till the 10 game mark, everything else is flattering to deceive.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
debosky:

Rubbish - it only counts IF the rest of the season is consistent. You cannot decipher a trend from such a small sample out of the whole population.

Arsenal need a good start to win the title. However, they always seem to self-implode or press the self-destruct button.
In all the times Arsenal have won the league under Wenger, they have always started brilliantly.

Illiterate - is it October yet? So why are you coming up with asinine statements about 'brilliant starts'? That is nothing but the hyperbole fuelled commentary of the retarded UK press.

It is not October yet. . . . .but we are in August.
August when Arsenal start so well and they win the media on their side by showering Wenger and his kids with praises.
I insist nothing has changed. . . . .The cookie will crumble soon and most of y'all will start your inquisition about Wenger's failure to buy.

Evidence please. grin I remember clearly that I never made any predictions about winning the league till mid January of that season.
Best start in years? Winning two league games and navigating the CL qualifying round? We've done that in every season recently except for the last season where we lost our second game.

Evidence? Debosky. . . .
Don't push me, please. grin grin grin grin grin
There was a reason Rikkyjen put up a thread in 2007/8. . . . .GAYnners' buffoonery. grin grin grin

Only casual observers can say beating Everton, Celtic and Pompey constitutes the 'most brilliant of starts' that is bullshit. The only quality opposition in that lot was Everton, and even they had a virus weakened Fellaini, want-away and distracted Lescott and no Jagielka in their side, and a toothless Jo upfront.

In comparison to last season where you lost to Fulham on MATCH DAY 2 and the penultimate season when you copped few draws, this has been a brilliant start for Wenger.

Till the 10 game mark, everything else is flattering to deceive.

This reminds me of Jackal's MATCHDAY 10 in 2007/8. grin
Debosky has grown from a timid boy to a MAN. . . . .If only other GAYnners can be like you. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2009

This reminds me of Jackal's MATCHDAY 10 in 2007/8. grin
Debosky has grown from a timid boy to a MAN. . . . .If only other GAYnners can be like you. grin grin grin

Matchday 10? On the contrary - that was a shifting goal post that meant nothing because we BEAT YOU on the matchday and continued to dominate you for months afterwards.

~Sauron~:

It is not October yet. . . . .but we are in August.
August when Arsenal start so well and they win the media on their side by showering Wenger and his kids with praises.
I insist nothing has changed. . . . .The cookie will crumble soon and most of y'all will start your inquisition about Wenger's failure to buy.

More guff - who is showering praise? All the pundits have said it means NOTHING, heck they had to dig up the Eduardo issue because there was nothing noteworthy to say.

Evidence? Debosky. . . .
Don't push me, please. grin grin grin grin grin
There was a reason Rikkyjen put up a thread in 2007/8. . . . .GAYnners' buffoonery. grin grin grin

Dig all you want - if anyone was making rash comments after two games then look to Kitaun and Loyika not my humble self.  grin

In comparison to last season where you lost to Fulham on MATCH DAY 2 and the penultimate season when you copped few draws, this has been a brilliant start for Wenger.

Any comparison of TWO games is silly, unfortunate and meaningless, especially in the light of evidence showing that last season's winners did not even do well initially!

PS - Go tend to your benefactor Anderson. Any more bust ups with Fergie and he will be out of the club and then your gooose will be truly cooked.  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
haha. looks like Debosky is the only Gooner in touch with reality. His feet are firm on the ground. Some of the other gooners here are already popping champagne on cloud 9.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
debosky:

@ Kay

I'm good bro, just been away taking care of important matters.  cool

I see you guys are holding down the fort properly. . . though the scumtwats and other rabble keep poking their nose in here. wink

I'm personally looking forward to Tuesday Sept 1st more than this weekend - our squad situation as of that date will have a greater impact on where we end up come May than the over hyped game coming up on Saturday.

Men will be men and scummies will be scummies  grin

It's not Eureka yet but with lads like Nasri,Rosicky,Walcott,Djorou still out,i still INSIST i see light at the end of the tunnel.In the match yesterday,the team didn't hit full throttle but the potentional was there for all to see.Denilson,Ramsey and wait for it. . . . . . Eoueeeeeeee  grin.The team has been heavily rotated in the last 4 matches and it's barely noticeale.Better days are ahead indeed BUT i agree there has to be CAUTION.

I hope Wenger can make one or two additions especially in CB and CF.Funny enough,i feel with the 3-man midfield being deployed in this new formation,we do not need to make any addition in the midfield area till January. . .

Hope you get things sorted early though,so we can see more of ya. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sorting is underway bro, I'll see what I can do.

On a general note

This new 'strategy' of locking club threads because of game threads will just move the best game discourse off nl, leaving the post-game leftovers or any indepth discussion to the club threads afterwards. I guess the policy of allowing both avenues to flourish side by side has been cast aside. undecided

I personally never post on game threads so it's no difference to me.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
debosky:

Matchday 10? On the contrary - that was a shifting goal post that meant nothing because we BEAT YOU on the matchday and continued to dominate you for months afterwards.

It was a SCORE-DRAW and we were tied on points after Gallas got a goal-mouth scramble.
Selective Amnesia yet again.

More guff - who is showering praise? All the pundits have said it means NOTHING, heck they had to dig up the Eduardo issue because there was nothing noteworthy to say.

Eduardo's dive was disgraceful. grin

Dig all you want - if anyone was making rash comments after two games then look to Kitaun and Loyika not my humble self.  grin

Including you, Debosky. U were going to where Razorr's bra on your head if Arsenal didn't win the PREM.

Any comparison of TWO games is silly, unfortunate and meaningless, especially in the light of evidence showing that last season's winners did not even do well initially!

U have grown finally. cheesy grin

PS - Go tend to your benefactor Anderson. Any more bust ups with Fergie and he will be out of the club and then your gooose will be truly cooked.  grin grin

Believe that and you will believe anything.
The same media said United are sending Carrick to Liverpool and buying Modric.
SAF and Ando never had a bust-up after the shield cos Ando started against Burnley. . . . . .When Fergie is vexed, you sit on the bench(eternally).
Ask Beckham n Ruud.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Gooner2(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2009
The draws for the group stages of the Champions League were made yesterday and it looks like we have avoided potentially tricky ties in the group stages against the top teams in Europe. Arsenal was drawn in Group H alongside AZ Alkmaar, Olympiakos and Standard Liege. I don’t reckon that the ties could have come any easier that this CEO Ivan Gazidis believes that Arsenal can go all the way in this year’s competition. He said;

“The ambition is to go all the way of course. The team has matured and learnt from some of the experiences of last year. But there are an awful lot of world-class, historic clubs in the draw and we should not forget that last year we got down to the last four. The aim this year is to see if we can go a step further. There is a terrific team spirit, togetherness and real resolve at the moment. If we continue to focus one game at a time we think we can achieve something this season.”

He also went on to add that although some might look at it and see it as an automatic pass, he is of the opinion that it would be tough but that we would keep our focus as we have a very determined group of players at the club. Ironically, we are playing against the league champions from three countries and it will be interesting to see if the results in the group would be used as basis for assessing the strengths of the different leagues from which the teams come from. The fixtures show that we play away to Standard Liege the opening round of matches. I wonder if Thomas Vermaelen would be able to give the lads a few tips on Belgian football.

UEFA have stated that they plan to launch an investigation into Eduardo’s apparent dive in the game against Celtic. If found guilty, he could face up to a two match ban. While I do not deny the fact that it was a dubious penalty, I think too much is being made of it at the moment and it’s to be expected as it always looks as if everybody expects Arsenal to fail and when we do succeed, we either aren’t given credit for it or non-issues and overblown. He wasn’t the first player to dive and he definitely won’t be last, personally I don’t think he’ll want to try it again any time soon. Nevertheless, we haven’t heard his version of events

However, Spanish referee Manuel Mejuto Gonzalez has stood by his decision to award a penalty to Arsenal. He said;

“I made the decision honestly and during the game from my position on the pitch. My assistant also confirmed my decision. The Celtic players were very upset but my decision was based on what I saw and it’s not easy for referees. We make a split second decision and without the help of television. If you see the images afterwards then you can discuss the decision but my decisions are always made honestly. I remember very clearly the attacks in the Scottish press after the Scotland-Italy game but I can promise I have nothing against Scottish football.”

Hmn! It looks like the Scottish fans already have a bias towards the referee hence the animosity at the decision.

Meanwhile, the club have confirmed that Jay Simpson has joind QPR on a season-long loan deal. I think it’s the best thing for him at the moment as I don’t see him breaking into the first team anytime soon with Van Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Arshavin, and Vela all ahead of him in the pecking order. Some valuable experience in the grit of the Championship should do him some good on this (third) loan spell and hopefully mark a turning point in his career as to whether is future lies with us or not. We sincerely wish him all the best.

Ahead of tomorrow’s game, the boss gave an update on the injury situation of the players. Cesc Fabregas has been declared 50:50 to face Manchester United while Tomas Rosicky will also not be risked.

I’m  away for the weekend so the blog may not run on schedule…we’ll see.

My heart is saying Arsenal 4  Man Utd 0 but my head is saying 1-1.

Cristalz has a preview of the game in the Arsenal vs Manchester Utd Matchday Thread. Please join the debate.

You can also follow me at www.twitter.com/thegreengooner

Till tomorrow…Victoria Concordia Crescit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2009
50-50 to play means he gets to feature, hope he does, we need control in the midfield, (and this is the point where sauron drops the champs league line, really dude u are becoming repetitive, and here is the point he says its cos of our selective amnesia) anyways, come saturday evrything comes to head, we can wave it off (as in manure lingo, its just the beginning of the season), but the truth is that on saturday we know how really grown the boys are!!
About eduardo, manure give it up, really, u lack the moral capacity to talk about diving for the next millenium, your season was put back on track against bolton with a classic ronaldive, lets not bring up the rest abeg!!!!

~Sauron~:

Believe that and you will believe anything.
The same media said United are sending Carrick to Liverpool and buying Modric.
SAF and Ando never had a bust-up after the shield cos Ando started against Burnley. . . . . .When Fergie is vexed, you sit on the bench(eternally).
Ask Beckham n Ruud.

except if you are pretty boy ronaldive then you can get ur ass kissed by a dmented old man who chooses to hate on hard working carlito, abeg!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2009
Why do Gayyners always get easy draws?

2009/2010 AZ. Olympiakos and Liege

2008/2009 Porto Kiev Fenerbahce

2007/2008 Sevilla. Slavia Praha, Steau Bucharest

2006/2007 Porto, CSKA, Hamburg

2005/2006 Ajax, Prague and FC Thun

2004/2005 PSV, Panathinaikos, Rosenborg

IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Gooner2(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you get a room and jerk off to your Trophies!

AZ. Olympiakos and Liege are national league winners. . . blame it on Platini.

Next time maybe you should win the league so you can get the luck of the draw. . .idiot!

oops! I'm supposed to be a blogger!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
believe me your case is beginning to get worrisome, people help this guy i think he is going insane, this qualifies as stalking!!! wait o, wasnt fernabache's atmosphere meant to kill the spirit oif our immatue players.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2009
Next time maybe you should win the league so you can get the luck of the draw. . .idiot!

Ok Arsenal won the league right? the trophyless league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2009
arsenal were drawn in pot1 because we are a constant performer in the champs league, hit ur head for wall!!! bayern have stopped being local champions, irrelevant in europe and lost in the football world, yet they are also drawn, na wa oh!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Gooner2(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

I guess so. . .I figure Bayern were runners up too last season eh?

You're delusional!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2009
Constant performer indeed. 2 semifinals 1 final appearance since the competition started.

GAYYners are expected to be delusional anyways
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Constant performer indeed. 2 semifinals 1 final appearance since the competition started.

GAYYners are expected to be delusional anyways

really u want to go head to head recent performances against arsenal. delusional?! ive told you get some company for real, ur thread is now in its second page, guess its not really helpin ur mental well being!! on what strenght did bayern get to be in the first pot, please enlighten me!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. looks like Debosky is the only Gooner in touch with reality. His feet are firm on the ground. Some of the other gooners here are already popping champagne on cloud 9.
@Krayola
how many of us do u see popping champagne here?
There is cautious optimism everywhere.
Even die hard gooners know there is still work to be done
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2009
really u want to go head to head recent performances against arsenal. delusional?! ive told you get some company for real, your thread is now in its second page, guess its not really helpin your mental well being!! on what strenght did bayern get to be in the first pot, please enlighten me!!!

Learn your footie!!!! Every time Bayern played Arsenal the Gayyners always get eliminated

The invincible set were raped black and blue by Pizarro and Salihamidzic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Dayo you are WICKED grin grin grin But which country play this trophyless league?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2009
@ Presido,

Arsenal only and also the "Next season" trophy. Arsenal always win every next season, Next season no dey end for GAYnners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

@ Presido,
Arsenal only and also the "Next season" trophy. Arsenal always win every next season, Next season no dey end for GAYnners
Dayo your criticism is not fare, you know they are young kids and will Gael as the yrs rolls by. Just give them time they will deliver if not next season then the season after next. grin grin Young Gayners tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2009
Ass-anal FC Their motto is " There's a;ways a next season"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Learn your footie!!!! Every time Bayern played Arsenal the Gayyners always get eliminated

Idiot! The invicibles left a long time ago!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2009
That was the best team Arsenal has ever had and Pizzaro raped Vieira, Campbell and Henry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

when people get left in solitary confinement for too long this is how their brain reacts. the issue is performance in champions league: this is your irrelevant bayerns record since they last did anything good with themselves: QF, 1st round, second round, QF, second round,QF, did not qualify, QF!!!
once again, how the Bleep did you guys get into the first pot, for real, somebody shld please enlighten me!!, how a nonentity with this kind of dismal performance in the last 8years gets to be seeded?!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
meanwhile, uefa has charged eduardo with simulation, wtf!!!! http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/08/28/1466429/uefa-charge-arsenal-striker-eduardo-for-simulation-against guess its us against the world. platini must be having multiple ejaculation wherever the f he is right now, shameless fools, where were they all this time when their mascots were diving all over the pitch!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by edoyad(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
Platini looks dumb but does he really have to play the part ?
Charging for simulation ! I guess they'll give him an MRI test to see if he fell down on purpose . grin
stinking wanksters angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.