Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (65549 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
Football is just becoming ridiculous these days.
Stupid Press guys and bloggers feed fat on some stupid incidence and UEFA jumps on it.
What should eduardo have done when the penalty was awarded?
Go to the referee and tell him are u f*&king blind?
can't you see I dived.
You swine from the pits of hell, give me a yellow card for simulation !!!
OH., I forgot, it's the Arsenal! Isn't it
BTW
Was Cesc Fabregas not also charged by the dumb English FA for spitting at a Hull Official, sorry spitting at the feet of a Hull Official?

Miroslav Klose did it, Sinisa Mihajlovic did it, Robbie Fowler did it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
abegi who are those saying we shld let it go, let what go, who doesnt know platini is a stupid nincompoop, he has got it in for arsene wenger since forever. na beef go kill am. some months ago even alex frguson and other coaches had to come in to politely tell him to shut up when he was running his mouth against wenger.

and yes sauron i saw it, does that mean they are the ones telling him what to do. with all platini's egomania you think some scots will tell him the decision to take.
this thing is simple he has found a reason to stick one to arsene wenger and he will not let it go, for that he is a fucking idiot, cos he doesnt know what precedence he is setting just to scoree a cheap personal point. and to think he is a legend in the game, he is a fucktwat to use sauron's words!!!even if eduardo had said no ref it is not a penalty this same thing woulda happended, the penalty would have been given. and in all sincerity do you think platini wld let it lie like that?! against wenger!!! abegi!!!

arshavin did, a lot of players did. Eduardo is a decent guy, got more than a year internship with medical staff didnt say 1 indecent thing about the guy that put him there, no matter how goal.com tried to twist it, and now they want to make him out a bad guy?!!! for real, F**k platini!!!

let the games begin, they dnt know what they have started!!! kudos to all those who call the refree's attention o, but we all cant be Di-Canio abeg!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by eldee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Miroslav Klose did it, Sinisa Mihajlovic did it, Robbie Fowler did it
Fowler went on to take the penalty and he scored
Even Asharvin famously rejected a penalty and refused to take it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by biina: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
slimshay:

abegi who are those saying we shld let it go, let what go, who doesnt know platini is a stupid nincompoop, he has got it in for arsene wenger since forever. na beef go kill am. some months ago even alex frguson and other coaches had to come in to politely tell him to shut up when he was running his mouth against wenger.

and yes sauron i saw it, does that mean they are the ones telling him what to do. with all platini's egomania you think some scots will tell him the decision to take.
this thing is simple he has found a reason to stick one to arsene wenger and he will not let it go, for that he is a fucking idiot, cos he doesnt know what precedence he is setting just to scoree a cheap personal point. and to think he is a legend in the game, he is a fucktwat to use sauron's words!!!even if eduardo had said no ref it is not a penalty this same thing woulda happended, the penalty would have been given. and in all sincerity do you think platini wld let it lie like that?! against wenger!!! abegi!!!

arshavin did, a lot of players did. Eduardo is a decent guy, got more than a year internship with medical staff didnt say 1 indecent thing about the guy that put him there, no matter how goal.com tried to twist it, and now they want to make him out a bad guy?!!! for real, F**k platini!!!

let the games begin, they dnt know what they have started!!! kudos to all those who call the refree's attention o, but we all cant be Di-Canio abeg!!!
Did Eduardo dive or not? if yes, should he not been punished?
If he had hit an opponent off the ball, would we be having this discussion?
Arsenal should complain when UEFA fails to apply same standard to another club.
For me it is a good move towards limiting the shameful act.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
Fowler went on to take the penalty and he scored

Lying GAYYners again Fowler did not score the penalty and he won the UEFA fair play award for it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by eldee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Lying GAYYners again Fowler did not score the penalty and he won the UEFA fair play award for it
Are you having a laugh?? He took the flipping penalty and tried to score.
Seaman (a famous PK stopper) hit it out and a teammate scored

The Guardian: Robbie Fowler is not one of them. While playing for Liverpool against Arsenal on March 24 1997, Fowler was involved in a famous incident at Highbury; he won a penalty, appearing to tumble under the challenge of David Seaman, before pleading with the referee Gerald Ashby not to award it, claiming the keeper had not touched him. Seaman saved the penalty, Jason McAteer rammed in the rebound, and Fowler ended up winning Uefa's Fair Play award for his honesty. However, Fowler admitted he did not miss on purpose. "As a goalscorer it's part of my job to take it and I wanted to score it," he said. "I tried to score. I never missed on purpose. It just happened, it was a bad penalty

At the end of the day, Eduardo only did what Fowler did . . . took the best penalty he could
He just happened to be a better penalty taker.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by eldee(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
To prove that it's an anti-Arsenal conspiracy . . . Arshavin refused to take a penalty that shouldn't have been given
He refused to take it . . . and no, he didn't get no FIFA Fairplay Award.

Fowler hit it as hard as he could and he got some gold for it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Kratos007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
Wonders will never end. One would think that these cunt bastitch manure lovers don't have anything better to do than to come argue on a gunner thread. Some of them actuall believe they are doing us a favour. FYI, nobody has asked y'all to come and say anything. When last i checked, you guys had your own forum. Is it that boring? Or do you scumbags get it off talking us to death about how 'dead' Arsenal is? If you don't have something else important to do, then by all means, fix up for yourselves little glasses of martini and thereafter dry hump sauron or binna or whomever cuntwad to delirious oblivion. I'm sick of coming to this thread to look up the latest news about Arsenal and then seeing boot-licking scum louse the whole thing with inane and puerile jibes. To all the manure pimps that come here to talk trash: SOD OFF, YA EFFING WANKERS!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
eldee:

To prove that it's an anti-Arsenal conspiracy . . . Arshavin refused to take a penalty that shouldn't have been given
He refused to take it . . . and no, he didn't get no FIFA Fairplay Award.

Fowler hit it as hard as he could and he got some gold for it.

Arshavin was unlucky the incident happened in a rubbish game with POMPEY.
The match had no significance whatsoever. . . . . .Would Arshavin have refused a penalty kick in a bigger game like the UCL or a title decider match?
UEFA/FIFA are not stupid.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
Kratos007:

If you don't have something else important to do, then by all means, fix up for yourselves little glasses of martini and thereafter dry hump sauron or binna or whomever cuntwad to delirious oblivion.

U sound like a sexually-tormented incubus.
Why live half of your life and throw the rest away in this manner?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
Kratos007:

Wonders will never end. One would think that these cunt bastitch manure lovers don't have anything better to do than to come argue on a gunner thread. Some of them actuall believe they are doing us a favour. FYI, nobody has asked y'all to come and say anything. When last i checked, you guys had your own forum. Is it that boring? Or do you scumbags get it off talking us to death about how 'dead' Arsenal is? If you don't have something else important to do, then by all means, fix up for yourselves little glasses of martini and thereafter dry hump sauron or binna or whomever cuntwad to delirious oblivion. I'm sick of coming to this thread to look up the latest news about Arsenal and then seeing boot-licking scum louse the whole thing with inane and puerile jibes. To all the manure pimps that come here to talk trash: SOD OFF, YA EFFING WANKERS!!
PEACH! grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by kaypumpin2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2009
Whilst i would want to bite on the conspiracy theory hook,line and sinker,i can't but feel this will only open the door for complications in the beautiful game.

. . . charged for deceiving the referee?what about those players that raise their hands for offside when an opposing player is on side?does it mean now that referee decisions can be upturned willy nilly?The more i think of the whole scenario,the more i see a pandora's box being flipped open.

UEFA are quick to discard the use of video technology during games but are pondering employing more assistant referees,and i ask isn't it video that they looked at to nail Eduardo?

~Sauron~:

The match had no significance whatsoever. . . . . .Would Arshavin have refused a penalty kick in a bigger game like the UCL or a title decider match?

You keep twisting the issue at your whim.What and who determines what is a  crucial match?Isn't it same 3 points to be earned or is there something i am missing?
Now you are even clairvoyant to know when and if Arshavin will refuse to take a penalty? undecided
What wouldnt one read on NL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Kratos007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
Wow, seems like the mighty sauron might be a bit miffed. Get a life mate, i know its not easy having to watch kids on the telly, what with you being a child molester and all that. Its obvious you derive cheap sexual thrills from bashing arsenal as a club and the fans. what a little man! Grow up and try not to meddle in the affairs of others. Cunt.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by eldee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

For heavens sake a Danish player did it in the Lunar year cup and still got an Olympic Committee Fair Play Award
This is a Friendly Tournament in Hong Kong we're talking about.
Arshavin did it in his third/fourth ever Arsenal appearance and he didn't even get mentioned by the FA

You have to accept it . . . Arsene has called for video technology for years
He admitted that he won't accept a wrongfully awarded penalty . . . no one does nuffin

But now it's Arsenal, it becomes a big deal
This is Eduardo's first Arsenal dive . . . Ronaldo dives in his sleep, Babel won a quater-final (and rubbished Walcott's supergoal) with a dive.
Everyone turned a blind eye . . . Dudu dives when his team is 2-0 up at home and banning him is on Platini's to-do list.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
Kratos007:

Wow, seems like the mighty sauron might be a bit miffed. Get a life mate, i know its not easy having to watch kids on the telly, what with you being a child molester and all that. Its obvious you derive cheap sexual thrills from bashing arsenal as a club and the fans. what a little man! Grow up and try not to meddle in the affairs of others. Cunt.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Kratos007:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mystikal(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Its just plain folly and inconsistency, I tell you, kay. The same Video Technology they are reluctanat 2 use, is the same one Uefa based their decision on.
And If I may add, what in that Video replay concludes that Dudu was trying to "deceive the referee"?

The timing is all wrong couple of days 2 OldTrashford clash, and i want 2 believe the same rule will consistently apply 2 all players.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by edoyad(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
What's up with NL ? I put a sensationally fantastic topic on the romance section and it appears they didn't dig it.
It's not fair sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
mystikal:

Its just plain folly and inconsistency, I tell you, kay. The same Video Technology they are reluctanat 2 use, is the same one Uefa based their decision on.
And If I may add, what in that Video replay concludes that Dudu was trying to "deceive the referee"?

The timing is all wrong couple of days 2 OldTrashford clash, and i want 2 believe the same rule will consistently apply 2 all players.
Ridiculous isnt it?
Uefa should get a fucking grip!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
All this hyperventilation is not new. . . .was Cesc not charged for 'spitting' on Brown a few months back?

The silly cows in football administration love to pick bones with Arsenal - armed with evidence of CONTACT, and the likely case of Eduardo simply falling over due to his own momentum, I am sure this charge will be dropped, just like the case against Cesc.

If anyone needed proof that Platini is an inbred nitwit, look no further than this case.

I hope Eduardo scores winning goals throughout the CL competition this year - a fitting retort to the band of retards crowing over nothing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chamotex(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
Gynners thread . . . . Same Toilet, same shit. cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
kay_pumpin:

You keep twisting the issue at your whim.What and who determines what is a  crucial match?Isn't it same 3 points to be earned or is there something i am missing?
Now you are even clairvoyant to know when and if Arshavin will refuse to take a penalty? undecided
What wouldnt one read on NL.

The match in question isn't going to move Arsenal's position to 2nd or 1st.
Would Arshavin had done the same thing in a Champions League semi-final poised at 1-1 in the 89th minute?
Those are the telling factors. The game against Pompey was dead rubber. . . . .Win, Lose or Draw. . . .
Arsenal had already muscled Villa out of the 4th place position.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
chamotex:

Gynners thread . . . . Same Toilet, same shit. cheesy grin
Watch your mouth or else acid tongues will descend on you too! tongue grin
Wat it do son. . . long time! wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by eldee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Would Arshavin had done the same thing in a Champions League semi-final poised at 1-1 in the 89th minute?
Those are the telling factors. The game against Pompey was dead rubber. . . . .Win, Lose or Draw. . . .

As I said before, a player got a fairplay award for doing something similar in a Calsberg Cup match . . . how is that more important than an EPL game??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

That there is one question that vitiates what this discussion stands for.FFS,how is the FA/UEFA or anyone to know what would have een?
And you talk about match changing moment as if Celtic was in the driving seat,we were leading by 2 freaking goals.Celtic was never in the game just like Pompey's match was nothing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
Y'all should stop engaging Sharon in his asinine argument. You CANNOT change a referee's decision on the pitch no matter what you do. Once a referee has called a penalty that is FINAL unless his linesman gives him contrary advice and even then he can overrule him.

UEFA is treading on dangerous grounds now by questioning a decision that a referee has made and retroactively placing this charge. As Arsene said in his interview this evening, we will PROVE that there was contact and Eduardo cannot be accused of deliberately setting out to deceive the referee. Regardless of whether it was a penalty or not, the charge is a ridiculous and indefensible witch hunt.

chamotex:

Chamotex's mouth . . . . Same Toilet, same shit. cheesy grin

Muuuch better. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
eldee:

As I said before, a player got a fairplay award for doing something similar in a Calsberg Cup match . . . how is that more important than an EPL game??

kay_pumpin:

That there is one question that vitiates what this discussion stands for.FFS,how is the FA/UEFA or anyone to know what would have een?
And you talk about match changing moment as if Celtic was in the driving seat,we were leading by 2 freaking goals.Celtic was never in the game just like Pompey's match was nothing.

I wanna watch Barcelona/Shakhtar . . . . . I will come back and reply y'all GAYnners.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chamotex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Watch your mouth or else acid tongues will descend on you too! tongue grin
Wat it do son. . . long time! wink

Don't 4get I'm the general Overseer of the 'Untouchables'. Who born the Maga? cheesy
Bruv, I had a problem with the phone line which affected the Broadband service, bloody BT angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chamotex(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Debosky

Stop editing my post. Do you want to get banned?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by ayusman16(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
I am a gunner 2 d bones who sincerely want Eduardo 2 b punished. We shldnt support cheats in futbol. I dont c any difference btw d Ngr U17 age cheats and Eduardo. Who says Europeans ar honest? A precedence shld also be set using Dudu's case.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
ayusman16:

I am a gunner 2 d bones who sincerely want Eduardo 2 b punished. We shldnt support cheats in futbol. I dont c any difference btw d Ngr U17 age cheats and Eduardo. Who says Europeans ar honest? A precedence shld also be set using Dudu's case.

May God bless you for this comment.
Tell u what. . . . . .U are the GAYnner of the week.

chamotex:

@ Debosky

Stop editing my post. Do you want to get banned?

He needs to see a brain-surgeon. . . . .Nucca has changed since he came back from his vacation.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
Eduardo banned for what?

Mr. Ayusman can you tell me that Dudu 'dived' to get a penalty? Were you in his head? Can you tell me whether he lost his footing, fell over due to his own momentum or the slight touch from Boruc took him over or he simply avoided a challenge remembering his terrible injury of over a year ago? 

You CANNOT single Eduardo out, seek to ruin his name in football when the same standard has not been applied to other players in the past. You cannot pick and choose when to apply rules and MUST do so at all times. Every single debatable penalty must be investigated or NONE.

I trust Arsenal FC on this - UEFA will not know what hit them when we bombard them with evidence. If they go ahead to ban Dudu everyone who plays us in the CL better watch out because we will question and report every single incident to the 'chief inspector' and get them banned too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.