Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,196 members, 7,925,713 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (20270 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Women should start realising there's an acute shortage of MEN these days.

Shortage of "GOOD" men. There are many available men.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by funkybaby(f): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Forgive ma manners. . . . .I was only stating the FACT.

you are forgiven !

~Sauron~:

Women should start realising there's an acute shortage of MEN these days.

FALSE!
Some of us are actually spoilt for choices wink
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

kooool-----  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba mi ooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

posakosa:

DANM!! Posa u're always attentive and on point. cool
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ how far ? Im going to log on to YIM nau nau wink
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by funkybaby(f): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

TRUE
as in every ocean, there are sharks, cat fishes, gold fish, tilapia, kote, titus, shawa. . . .

its up to the fisherwoman  grin to choose the one she wants according to her taste and personality ! grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sauron1: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
funkybaby:

you are forgiven !

Thanx!

FALSE!
Some of us are actually spoilt for choices  wink

Of course, that is how it looks initially.
It is when you push the envelope that the truth comes out that the man is already married with 7 kids.
80% of those geezers calling your cellie at night are baby-fathers. cheesy grin

posakosa:

Even the available men are getting SCARCE these days.
Naija babes don't see anything wrong these days in shagging a man that is already in a relationship.
That is the height now.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
funkybaby:

TRUE
as in every ocean, there are sharks, cat fishes, gold fish, tilapia, kote, titus, shawa. . . .

its up to the fisherwoman  grin to choose the one she wants according to her taste and personality !  grin

Variety is the spice of life u mean? undecided cheesy

However, Too many choicesoptions no dey good in dis aspect. NO?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

^^^ how far ? Im going to log on to YIM nau nau wink

I just responded to ya yim nau
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
brooklyn99:

Ok missy u sound scary. i'd advice anyone that likes hisself to stay away, when nigerian women in NY (or any of this other big cities)start complaining about "time ticking", they usually exhibit signs of being schizo. i know from experience. i met this nigerian girl once, we agreed we wouldnt date, just have sex. FIRST convo ever, this girl tells me how she wants a baby and she doesnt care who the daddy is. when she realizes that im freaked out she makes it seem like it was a joke. fast forward to two weeks lata, we have sex, now she wants me to be her boyfriend, she actually insists,  honey, i dont want nobody. she had the most violent temper ( i saw this after just 2 weeks of knowing her), had no respect, she had just come from africa and had this preconceived notion of what women do to men over here (definitely based on stupid stories she heard back in africa, books she read or movies she watched). crazy bitch would call my baby moms at 2am, broke my phone just cause i was talking to my daughter; claimed she needed attention.picked a fight for no reason (always physical; cus she felt the police "always" listen to women) insisted i pay her rent  grin. for real, homegirl thot she was in a village back in lagos. she wanted me to do her laundry (all of this just under about a month of knowing her---- thot thats how women treat men here).by the second month she said she had to move in with me (in two months i saw her only like 8 times). went ballistic  if other gals called me, but would gladly hold a conversation with other guys in my presence telling them how she loved them and shit. i encouraged it too, i didnt care, used to hope her talking to other guys would get her off my case wink.sister was sick, just as im assuming this naijagurl person is too. ah, and they both in the medical field, what a surprise!!!!about the same age too.

shocked shocked

your eye don see, fa.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by funkybaby(f): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thanx!

you welcome  smiley

~Sauron~:

Of course, that is how it looks initially.
It is when you push the envelope that the truth comes out that the man is already married with 7 kids.
80% of those geezers calling your cellie at night are baby-fathers. cheesy grin

that is not true !  angry

~Sauron~:

Naija babes don't see anything wrong these days in shagging a man that is already in a relationship.
That is the height now.

as if the naija men are any better !
they are aware you have a steady bf, yet they will want to make attempts to try and shag !
its that bad

am sure you do same tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
Brooklyn99 is from the HOOD of NY. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sauron1: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2009
funkybaby:

that is not true !  angry

It is. . . .

as if the naija men are any better !
they are aware you have a steady bf, yet they will want to make attempts to try and shag !
its that bad

Naija men do it to unwind.
Naija babes do it with the hope of getting married to the new guy.

am sure you do same tongue

Every man is an opportunist. cheesy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Onyeara: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2009
Naijagurl, I  live in New york, drop me  a mail via mydated@yahoo.ca, there is this Ibo end of year party coming up in Dec, I will be in attandant and will like to  meet you  for a chat and a
cy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2009
Onyeara:

Naijagurl, I  live in New york, drop me  a mail via mydated@yahoo.ca, there is this Ibo end of year party coming up in Dec, I will be in attandant and will like to  meet you  for a chat and a
cy

Onyeara:

bigmodo,I live in the UK, It is p[ossible, contact me to help you with one
mydated@yahoo.ca
thanks

thot you were in the uk ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Secretz(f): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2009
See options. . . . you are spoilt for choice. kiss
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by brooklyn99: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2009
Just in case Naijagurl is not the insane psycho i suspect she is, why cant u go to those Nigerian parties they have here in new york all the time u'll find plenty of eligible (?) guys there. my nigerian friends took me to one a while back and i enjoyed myself (kinda). until the gals started scaring me by yelling (my boys said they werent angry it was just how they talked, and that even the times they "mean mugged" me didnt  mean they didnt have an interest in me, its just how they act; who they are!!!!yikes). it might have to do with ur attitude, are u prudish? someone mentioned deodorant and u guys thot it was funny it aint. my boy's cousins (whose dad is some huge political figure in nigeria) used to stink to stink to high heavens, breath kicked harder than vinattierri!!!! the whole fam: brothers/sisters. my boy tried to get me to tell "his own cousins" that they stunk. that was the day i learnt the word "lie lie"(never ever).lol. the gals in the family were hot but smelled like the staten island landfill, so that could be a problem for real. or u could just be terribly ugly and think u look good. met a gal like that once. fine from the neck down, still love me some nigerian women tho
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by brooklyn99: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2009
@posakosa, lol, i'm actually not from the hood.i actually live on e 94th str in manhattan, take a wild guess how much the condos there cost.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2009
koolchicco:

Now u don't 'think'.?

Meaning that u aint sure?

its not pimping- sometimes people need help finding a partner.

there are so many eligible people looking for their other halves at any given point in time.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

its not pimping- sometimes people need help finding a partner.

there are so many eligible people looking for their other halves at any given point in time.

And u think u can hook them up with their 'other halves'? tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

@posakosa, lol, i'm actually not from the hood.i actually live on e 94th str in manhattan, take a wild guess how much the condos there cost.

Brooklyn is a hood and with the story that you just described only people in the hood have those experiences--- they deal with the poor Nigerian binches
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2009
;d ;d cool
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

Just in case Naijagurl is not the insane psycho i suspect she is, why cant u go to those Nigerian parties they have here in new york all the time u'll find plenty of eligible (?) guys there. my nigerian friends took me to one a while back and i enjoyed myself (kinda). until the gals started scaring me by yelling (my boys said they werent angry it was just how they talked, and that even the times they "mean mugged" me didnt  mean they didnt have an interest in me, its just how they act; who they are!!!!yikes). it might have to do with your attitude, are u prudish? someone mentioned deodorant and u guys thot it was funny it aint. my boy's cousins (whose dad is some huge political figure in nigeria) used to stink to stink to high heavens, breath kicked harder than vinattierri!!!! the whole fam: brothers/sisters. my boy tried to get me to tell "his own cousins" that they stunk. that was the day i learnt the word "lie lie"(never ever).lol. the gals in the family were hot but smelled like the staten island landfill, so that could be a problem for real. or u could just be terribly ugly and think u look good. met a gal like that once. fine from the neck down, still love me some nigerian women tho

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by funkybaby(f): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

Brooklyn is a hood and with the story that you just described only people in the hood have those experiences--- they deal with the poor Nigerian binches

grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill person with laugh on this site !
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by funkybaby(f): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

Just in case Naijagurl is not the insane psycho i suspect she is, why cant u go to those Nigerian parties they have here in new york all the time u'll find plenty of eligible (?) guys there. my nigerian friends took me to one a while back and i enjoyed myself (kinda). until the gals started scaring me by yelling (my boys said they werent angry it was just how they talked, and that even the times they "mean mugged" me didnt mean they didnt have an interest in me, its just how they act; who they are!!!!yikes). it might have to do with your attitude, are u prudish? someone mentioned deodorant and u guys thot it was funny it aint. my boy's cousins (whose dad is some huge political figure in nigeria) used to stink to stink to high heavens, breath kicked harder than vinattierri!!!! the whole fam: brothers/sisters. my boy tried to get me to tell "his own cousins" that they stunk. that was the day i learnt the word "lie lie"(never ever).lol. the gals in the family were hot but smelled like the staten island landfill, so that could be a problem for real. or u could just be terribly ugly and think u look good. met a gal like that once. fine from the neck down, still love me some nigerian women tho

grin grin grin grin
lmao !
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 24, 2009
koolchicco:

And u think u can hook them up with their 'other halves'? tongue

where did i say that?

I've seen people being hooked up successfully, thats all.

Not everyone went through the "I-saw-you-for-the-first-time-in-at-the-bus-stop-and-immediately-knew-you-were-the-one phase.

I may not have matchmaking skills but there are people who do. My mum doesnt matchmake like that but even so she saw someone during a visit some years back, and told me the girl might make a good match with her friend's doctor son back home. Unfortunately she wasnt sure at the time if the guy had gotten engaged or not. I think he probably is by now.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99

e be like say your woman problem dey too much oh!

go and pray or something.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by zebi76: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2009
hey there please send an email to 1282819@mydbs.ie would like to get to know you.take care
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by zebi76: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2009
Good thinking girl smiley
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by brooklyn99: 1:29am On Nov 24, 2009
@ those of u that call me a "hood" lol. im not. never been, never will.ok?lol. on the contrary, the girl wasnt from a poor family. they are significantly wealthy. i bet if i told u her surname u'd know who she is, still doesnt take away from the fact that the bitch is insane and mad silly. remember, i mentioned the laundry incident in my first post. check out what this ho did. she begged me to help her carry some stuff to the laundromart, i said ok. i mean, i didnt expect her to haul a huge bag of dirty laundry then attempt to also carry the soap, detergent and bleach all at the same time (none of the laundry was mine). next thing i see home girl getting dressed like she was heading to the club: glasses, jeans, shoes, makeup, the whole nine, even had a purse to match. then next thing she stands by the front door, opens it (i'm in the bedroom waiting for her to come carry the soap, i agreed to carry the heavier stuff---the laundry) and yells ", hurry up, lets go". im thinkn she's joking, this bitch actually wanted me to carry everything on my own while she walked beside/behind me looking semi-beautiful. even if i was an octopus, theres no way i coulda carried all dat shit alone. i looked at the laundry thingies, looked at her, and was like ", are u serious?". crazy bitch said, i could make two trips. and what r u gonna b doing while i'm hauling all of this like a downsouth slave?!?!?!?. lata, she tried to pick a fight on some "ure fucking mean, other guys help their gals do laundry and u cant even help me carry it". okay, "their gals". ure NOT my gal. and trust me, if i was from the hood she'd dare not tell me that crap, she woulda got knocked out silly. she was just stupid. only been here like a yr so she had a mondset of how things worked btwn men and women here; she was dead wrong. also used to try to force me to say " i love u". jesus, after just 4 days?!!!!? her excuse "but i love u". yeah, me and like 6 other guys she was talking to. i used to read her text and hear her convos (she used to be right beside me), i liked it that way, no responsibility.let some other guyy have that. u feel me? but if i talked to anyone she thot was female , this lunatic ran wild.arrrrrggggg, i bet u naijagurl is the same. especially, considering she had NEVER had a bf, once she gets one she'll be one controlling, psychotic, sister of medusa. im for real. i can tell already.lol grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by NegroNtns(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2009
wow! Una dey try o, 8 pages already of marriage counselling and yet none of the counselor is married. wtf sad
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by edoyad(m): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2009
^ Even married people suck in marriages there days undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by ebonyz: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2009
Rofl . . na wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.