Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,189 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (20265 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by edoyad(m): 2:01am On Nov 24, 2009
Ebonyz, are you the artist formerly known as Ebony Eyes ?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by sushiluv(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi dear,
Its FUNNY I was just about posting a defraud by South Afrcan Airways when I came across your posting.LOL!I'm 30 dear and not married not because guys dont come my way I'm educated,homely,decent and pretty believe me the type of pretty you would not want to come across when u r with a guy but im not married by my choice because what i want is LOVE and not just getting hooked,recently an extremely wealthy handsome man proposed but I couldnt say yes because I wanted more from my marriage than being given the best in life but no happiness,dear PLS wait for your time it will come!!!SMILE,RELAX ENJOY YOURSELF WITH UR GIRLFRIENDS I DONT COS IM ALWAY AT HOME OR WORK MAKE URSELF HAPPY DEAR. wink wink
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2009
naijagurl:

Is it just that some women are just unlucky with men or they made bad choices? What is it? Is it normal that at 26 I still haven't met a guy that has shown some slight interest in me? How long will this last? My friends get approached by guys all the time, but not me. I mean I don't think I'm bad looking. I keep in shape and take care of myself so I don't what the problem is? African guys just don't seem to be really into me. I hoped to be married after graduating from medical school, but that does not seem like it will happen. I will be graduating this may, but I still haven't even dated someone. I just don't get it. How long will this last? I definitely don't want to become a spinster. The people around me are already putting pressure on me. You know in africa there is no such thing as mind your business.

I would prefer to marry an igbo guy since I am igbo, but I'm open to other nigerians and maybe a guy from some other west african country. However, I'm not having any luck with them at all. All the guys I've been interested in don't seem to know I exist or they are taken.

I don't know what to do. I really want to get married. I don't like the idea of joining a dating site, but I guess I might have to. I feel like it would make me look desperate. I've just been having such bad luck with men. I can't remember a time where any guy actually asked me out.

For those women who become spinsters, what leads to that, b/c I do not want to head that path.

what u wear dont really matter, it is more about what your fore head says, if on your fore head ppl see "i am not your type" they back off. the aire around u matters alot. lastly, many may not agree with this but sometimes it is a spiritual issue and u need to pray to God your Father for deliverance. just my 2 cents

sushiluv:

Hi dear,
Its FUNNY I was just about posting a defraud by South Afrcan Airways when I came across your posting.LOL!I'm 30 dear and not married not because guys dont come my way I'm educated,homely,decent and pretty believe me the type of pretty you would not want to come across when u r with a guy but im not married by my choice because what i want is LOVE and not just getting hooked,recently an extremely wealthy handsome man proposed but I couldnt say yes because I wanted more from my marriage than being given the best in life but no happiness,dear PLS wait for your time it will come!!!SMILE,RELAX ENJOY YOURSELF WITH your GIRLFRIENDS I DONT COS IM ALWAY AT HOME OR WORK MAKE URSELF HAPPY DEAR. wink wink

evidence, ur pic plzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Indirah(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2009
na2day?:

what u wear dont really matter, it is more about what your fore head says, if on your fore head ppl see "i am not your type" they back off. the aire around u matters alot. lastly, many may not agree with this but sometimes it is a spiritual issue and u need to pray to God your Father for deliverance. just my 2 cents

Yes, marriage is spiritua, na God dey resolve am, place ya faith in hi,m
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by galatico(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2009
The patient dog eat the fatest bone!!!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
galatico:

Not anymore. NO? cheesy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sauron1: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
galatico:

"Good things come to those who wait". . . .BULLSHIT.
BETTER things come to those who CHASE.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by forbidden5(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
SIsi Kill,

You see, thinking is decptive especially when the horizon is streamlined to our views.
You see, you may be archaic in thinking when you say the good guys are all taken.

Men always go for what they see. We(men) are attracted to what we see - beautiful face, big/fine ass, hot legs , then the chase. During the chase, the guy is not gonna look at these issue you mention - medical student. Any educated working guy will always try to hook up with a working class lady.

For instance, I am not married and my parents are now bothering me to get married and one of the girls they are suggesting is even a medical student. I am still busy making considerations of the girls looks - would I keep loving her after one year??

Still water

Thanks for your ans to sisi kill, the girl has no sex appeal and hence no chikerz.
I will not marry a wowo girl simply cos she is a doctor. i am chasing one doctor now but na only for friendship and nothing more.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by kalmebad(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nothing is ever late with God, just be who you are and u will get connected at his appointed time, its not all about how many that comes your way, its about that one real person, sometimes we are better off without them around us, am an example, so long it looks as if i have lost it all, but g8 testimony is on the way, You kwn what it all means? God's apponited time.

So take a chill and be happy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by 700john: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
This can't be true! damn it!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
forbidden5:

Thanks for your ans to sisi kill, the girl has no sex appeal and hence no chikerz.
I will not marry a wowo girl simply cos she is a doctor. i am chasing one doctor now but na only for friendship and nothing more.

hahahahahahahahahahahahha! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by brooklyn99: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
sushiluv when u try to encourage the fugly medusa gal that started this thread by telling us that ure "30 yrs old but nit married yet, ", is that "30 yrs old" FOR REAL or is it that "ive been 30 yrs old for the last seven yrs" shit that women be doing?lol. just asking, grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by edoyad(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
grin brooklyn , this your yankee don kolo you finish.

We all have what we seek for in the opposite sex. Whether it be brains, a$$ets or ASSets. I've seen the most tapping guys marry women i wouldn't date, that's life for you. Her being a fine medical practitioner could just be the thing that'll capture her future bo's heart.

Another thing is, To me 25 and 35 aren't much of a difference, i'd rather marry a 40 year old Jlo or 39 year old, no longer available Carey than an under 30 years Britney or Ciara.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

sushiluv when u try to encourage the fugly medusa gal that started this thread by telling us that ure "30 yrs old but nit married yet, ", is that "30 yrs old" FOR REAL or is it that "ive been 30 yrs old for the last seven yrs" shit that women be doing?lol. just asking, grin

^^^^^^ wetin be ur name ? shey I know u ?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by bigrod1: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
[size=18pt]some girls no know say a woman`s play time is short.after 26,u are on ur own.all the bees dat used to disturb u will varnish.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^ what about those who has never had bees disturb them ? undecided undecided

so they have missed out on life all this while.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
big rod:

[size=18pt]some girls no know say a woman`s play time is short.after 26,u are on your own.all the bees dat used to disturb u will varnish.[/size]

Dude, u no go kill me oo! grin grin grin grin

*I laugh in maza maza* grin grin

@Posa

Baba I hail oo!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Koooool------- how far my guy? smiley smiley
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
koolchicco:

*I laugh in maza maza* grin grin

which one by maza maza again ?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

which one by maza maza again ?

Baba u no fit know nau as u no be nigerian. grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^^ i know say I be French----- na chicken pom pom---na hin I dey chop but it doesn't hurt to know.
Shey I fit google am ?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^ i know say I be French----- na chicken pom pom---na hin I dey chop but it doesn't hurt to know.
Shey I fit google am ?

Google ke? Baba e be like say u don dey sick 'internetically'. NO? cheesy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by brooklyn99: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
@posakosa, nah, i doubt that we know each other.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
koolchicco:

Google ke? Baba e be like say u don dey sick 'internetically'. NO? cheesy

hahahaha----- head dey pain you. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

@posakosa, nah, i doubt that we know each other.

say ur name na ?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by koolchicco: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

hahahaha----- head dey pain you.  grin grin grin grin

Sheessh! Na u bn dey complain about your head since yestarday. NO? grin

. . .me nau nau Posa. cool
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
ok-- will do.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by SkyPro: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
naijagurl:

Is it just that some women are just unlucky with men or they made bad choices? What is it? Is it normal that at 26 I still haven't met a guy that has shown some slight interest in me? How long will this last? My friends get approached by guys all the time, but not me. I mean I don't think I'm bad looking. I keep in shape and take care of myself so I don't what the problem is? African guys just don't seem to be really into me. I hoped to be married after graduating from medical school, but that does not seem like it will happen. I will be graduating this may, but I still haven't even dated someone. I just don't get it. How long will this last? I definitely don't want to become a spinster. The people around me are already putting pressure on me. You know in africa there is no such thing as mind your business.

I would prefer to marry an igbo guy since I am igbo, but I'm open to other nigerians and maybe a guy from some other west african country. However, I'm not having any luck with them at all. All the guys I've been interested in don't seem to know I exist or they are taken.

I don't know what to do. I really want to get married. I don't like the idea of joining a dating site, but I guess I might have to. I feel like it would make me look desperate. I've just been having such bad luck with men. I can't remember a time where any guy actually asked me out.

For those women who become spinsters, what leads to that, b/c I do not want to head that path.

If you are serious then send an email to maxxiprince@gmail.com with this topic as subject, and i will give you the secret key, if not just move on cos i dont like time wasters.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by teamafrica(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
I feel you girl.
God makes all things beautiful in His time.
Your time will come.
Do me a mail teamafrica@live.com and let's be friends.
Take kia
smiley
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by finemocha(f): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2009
a very beautiful lady approached me while i was in DC, and wanted me to model some makeup for her. i wasnt interested so i kept giving her the run around. well evetually she blocked her number and called me. i picked up not knowing who it was and after talking my ear off for about 15 minutes she guilted me into doing the job.

this lady is soo pretty that every time i see her the first thing i think of is, wow so pretty. to make a long story short she is divorced with one child. apparently the guy used to use her as a punching bag. and now she is looking for a husband as well but is finding it mighty difficult. attraction is a funny thing. sometimes u cant pinpoint what a man or woman will like but when they see it they will know. Nne be brave, pray and be patient. dont let urself get pushed into a relationship with a man that is not ready for you. My friend always tells me, mimi you will know if he is right, if it doenst feel right dont marry. so i definately took her advice to her. and as a medical student to a medical student. most women dont start having risks till after 35 and i understand that some moronic men on this site dont know that. The lady gets hit on a lot left and right but do u know what she tells me. God's time is the best.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2009
teamafrica:

I feel you girl.
God makes all things beautiful in His time.
Your time will come.
Do me a mail teamafrica@live.com and let's be friends.
Take kia
smiley

"lets be friends"? abeg talk ur church mind ooo
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by perfectbuy(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2009
If you are not yet hooked up can we give it a try?
I am an igbo guy from Anambra state.
my number is 08072971670
Maybe we can meet to have a chat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.