Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,194 members, 7,925,710 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (20269 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ ouch!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nezan(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
God help you with your search . . . but dont make the mistake of been desperate.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by kehindebad(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
Your case is quite easy girlfriend,
you really just need to go out more and
don't get desperate, you're still a young lady

I'd suggest you visit http://www.18andabove..com
or send ur Age,Sex & location to 08052472837

& i'll hook you up before the end of the day
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by lovemoi2(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^^
how much will she have to pay grin grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by wisecutie: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
lovemoi2:

^^^^
how much will she have to pay grin grin

pay care?when he will eventually be the match for her.hisses n walks away
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by SisiKill1: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ GUNNER
Nice article. smiley

@ Nethacker
Daddy is that you? :O
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by kfrancise(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ poster

Why r u disturbing ursef?
Your just 26, wat about me thats 31 and yet not married though i look very young and fresh cos of the way i live my life. There is nothing like patience, i will do my Traditional and White Wedding this Xmas. Just keep to ursef and have patience at the appointed time God will give u ur own husband. Please dont be desprate find ursef a work wen ur through with sch and keep ursef busy and stop thinking about marriage.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
@busybody

You win! cheesy They say when you chat with a mad person they will start to think you're mad. tongue You and I know who mad person is in this case. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nicklee(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi poster,

I tried to PM you but couldn't. You could PM me - we could have lunch sometime.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by frozennose: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
Girl just know that your not alone in this pa lava,

so many girls are going through the same thing,don't be deceived by how they appear or how happy they seem to be,
most girls go home at the end of the day frustrated because no man has spoken to them despite all their flashy glam outfits.
Every woman needs a man in her life,men only come when you least expect.
Learn to love your self treat your self to good meals,clothings and some recreational activities that will enable you go out to places where you will meet the kind of guys you dream to have.

One last word,
Every man wants a woman that smiles,that is softspoken,gentle and caring.

Just like Mama!
Goodluck
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by blackcat1: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
post your pic lets analyse the problem
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by edoyad(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
@k Franchise, na God go bless you my dear. Please tell all these shallow girls what life is really about. " I'm almost 30 and bla bla " , what is wrong with them ?
May be God should just change them to all those hausa girls that are married off at 13yrs since they love marriage so much.

If i end up having children and girls in specific, these kinds of rubbish is what I'll train them look past from an early age. In this age of Global warming, over population and hunger some of you want to drag this world deeper into the abyss. Well undecided What's the point, we already know the world is ending in 2011 so it makes no difference

PS: do you have a pot belly ? That could be the problem .
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by octar6: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
@poster,
patience is the science of peace, just hold on as long as u have d attributes of a woman,a man must surely come. cool
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by MadMax1(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
You're worried at 26 you aren't married? Maybe it's a legitimate worry,but don't let that rob you of the joy of being single. You'll be married longer than you'll be single, and there are stuff you can do now, a freedom you have that won't be available once you're married and have kids. You're in medical school and it's time consuming and there may not be much time to date and meet guys. But relax and don't turn getting married into an obssession. You're almost certain to make costly mistakes and be used that way. Live your own life. Be a happy single, go out, make the most of your time and your life. The right guy will come along, have no fear. Everything, including marriage, has to do with the choices we make, and who those choices bring into our lives.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Busta(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
Mad_Max:

You're worried at 26 you aren't married? Maybe it's a legitimate worry,but don't let that rob you of the joy of being single. You'll be married longer than you'll be single, and there are stuff you can do now, a freedom you have that won't be available once you're married and have kids. You're in medical school and it's time consuming and there may not be much time to date and meet guys. But relax and don't turn getting married into an obssession. You're almost certain to make costly mistakes and be used that way. Live your own life. Be a happy single, go out, make the most of your time and your life. The right guy will come along, have no fear. Everything, including marriage, has to do with the choices we make, and who those choices bring into our lives.

octar6:

@poster,
patience is the science of peace, just hold on as long as u have d attributes of a woman,a man must surely come. cool

Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Busta(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
jay bee:

you must def be unattractive cos last time i checked Fb is now the gateway to free p.ssy and being hit on by an attractive woman will atleast get some sort of message response.
good luck with your quest though cos i'm sure u r beautiful in other places.

definately not a nice thing to say to someone in such predicament.
Not like u look any better . . . .if you've got nothing to say . . . bounce along.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Hoteph(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Poster:

Patience is the solution your man will come someday come what may,
Dont give up on your self neither should you give up on true love cos
l believe your too good for self defeat,  Just be faithful and hopeful.

My friend should l say rushed into marriage (He is 28 just like me) 8 months ago
l was in the county  but l failed to attend as l was the only one who felt that he is too  sensible and immature for marriage
as a childhood friend l know our frailties  as am writing this he just rushed out of the damn union yesterday.
l know just like me, we have similar problem we are too jealous and our temperament is not on the nice side

l have told my parent let no one dare pressure me into getting married even though l can handle a family but not until
l sort few things out with myself, So until then , celibacy l enjoy but my attitude l try to alter for good.

So my dear, lf you are too desperate you will end up having a disguised mad man as a husband.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
Busta:

definately not a nice thing to say to someone in such predicament.
Not like u look any better . . . .if you've got nothing to say . . . bounce along.
you could have easily skipped through ma post and just added yur opinion. not everyone is expected to add pity and last time i checked ain't nothing wrong with being real.
Good/luckily for me i might be fugly but def wouldn't have troubles pulling the hottest babes in town.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Busta(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
jay bee:

you could have easily skipped through ma post and just added yur opinion. not everyone is expected to add pity and last time i checked ain't nothing wrong with being real.
Good/luckily for me i might be fugly but def wouldn't have troubles pulling the hottest babes in town.

could easily done that but jerks like you have turned this site into some kinda immature junkyard.
There is nothing real about your post when you go around insulting and judging people . . .especially when you have no clue who is at the other end of the PC or what they look like.

Talk about taking out your insecurities on the net.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by donchelsea: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
My Dear,
1. I got married at age 29 and Then I thought it was never going to happen.
2. Be the best of yourself all the time.
3. Come out of your shell, join a group in your church and make great impact,        perhaps he's just waiting for your involvement to be noticed.
4. Change  your wardrobe, wear bright colours and put on a smiling face.
5. Join any of these social networks,- e.g facebook, yahoochat etc. project   yourself well. A a married person I still get invitation to date but I have to decline cos am enjoying my marriage.
cheers dear!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
if this is a real thread oh.

Poster

men boku for nigeria and all you have to do is say the word- people will spring to action and present you with a very fine specimen who will amaze even you.

unless there's something else you're not telling us?
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by tatooboy: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi,

while i appreciate ur worries, thinking back, medical students? Hmmmm, they used to be very drab. i think there's something ur not getting right; maybe those u hang out with and all school work.

Try making friends in the humanities where they dont do too many serious things, you find a few informal people and in the middle of hanging out, a serious minded can meet you someday. But stay put, marriage is not moin moin. Dont rush and dont show it to any man u want to marry otherwise he might turbo.

I hope with these few points of mine, i have be able to concieve, oh sorry decieve, oh sorry again convince you.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by saintade01(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
erm, can we see a pic undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by edoyad(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
grin grin @tattooboy, the poster will become your psychiatric doctor one day.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by hugme1: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
l have a friend who had same problem,she met a man of God who said there is an hindrance
in her getting married,if per aventure u have tried all the advice given,no solution,expecially dressing well,try God.

see a real man of God for revelation.

GOD IS ABLE.

Goodluck
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Busybody2(f): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
wisecutie :

*Sings busy body by psquare*
Busy-body how are you?You seem kinda funny.That's a good one if we both have to stop being single together n into each other.lol.Really a good sense of humour counts u knw.Many of your other posts are either so this or so that.Anyways.get in touch @ michael.philips@rocketmail.com . See ya

angry angry angry I no do again, sheesh, Did you have to reply me via this medium and let everyone know how desperate I am gagging for it angry Couldn't you have found another means to reply me angry Just give me your bleeding number like that, I am sure i can think of a friend whom it will come in handy for angry tongue grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by edoyad(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
grin grin busy body eeeeeh grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by mrperfect(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
judging by the way you sound your really sound like a wife material to me.
I think you should try to be socializing more and go out for responsible functions.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by ebinom(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
saintade01:

erm, can we see a pic undecided

yeah,we need to see a pic and determine what's repulsing the guys from you.also it could just be a phase.i myself am pretty attractive but a time came when no guy even glanced my way,don't know why so don't ask, but ofcourse i got a man and we been together for 4years now.just don't look or act desperate and try to loosen up on the dressing and always have a friendly face,but don't go grinning and smiling too much at everyone, they'll start to think your psycho or something grin
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Hauwa1: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
Going to naija to marry is something i will never do or encourage someone to do, too many fake guys there. they want resident undecided
Girl poster just hang in there, your guy is on the way.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Busta(f): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Going to naija to marry is something i will never do or encourage someone to do, too many fake guys there. they want resident undecided
Girl poster just hang in there, your guy is on the way.

sounds really scary. Are they any worse than the guys or the naija guys abroad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.