Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Islamism - The New Global Threat - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamism - The New Global Threat (12821 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? / Don't Blame The West, Poverty Or Israel For Rise In Islamism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 8:22pm On May 16, 2006
mrlawng,
You know it's true. We are not on the same level. You've a long way to go.  Stay in school, boy.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2006
Thats why you spend your life online evryday with people half your age.

Have you looked up the meaning of the word PERVERT. The same words you were using blindly.

You are a Big Buffoon.

Go and apply yourself like your age mates. if you are really as old as you say you are the you are the most pathetic old fool. I have met.

Thanks for letting me know. I will not waste my time with you any longer.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 8:50pm On May 16, 2006
mrlawng,
Call your daddy to come and trade insults with me. I know I've pissed you off to a point of no return. Well, I can't help it -- don't say you were not warned beforehand. I even gave you a long rope to pull. You asked for these your woes. So, stop crying and deal with it, boy.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2006
You, Piss me off?

You are shameless. Obviously you don't know what time it is.

I will be coming to nigeria with some of my colleagues for about four weeks later in the year to provide medical treatment for the less priviledged. I think Ibadan is one of the places we will be visiting.

You call us crusaders, but we also treat muslim children too. Maybe yours will be one of the ones we get to this time. As his father is a lazy Arrow that spends the little he makes engaging in mindless posts on the internet.

I will really like to see ewhat you look like.

I will be a paediatric surgeon in a few months. What are you sir?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 9:12pm On May 16, 2006
Whoa! The crusader boy has definitely gone gaga. He now engages in incoherent (with grief) and malicious tales.

Please, don't come to Ibadan; we're mostly Muslims in Ibadan, so take your accursed "benevolence" to your hometown of whatever.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2006
the word you are looking for is incoherent. Get your tenses straight. Mr Graduate, Mr GQ (awarded by local ibadan girls)

Tales by moonlight.

Post your proof.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 9:27pm On May 16, 2006
mrlawng, the blood-sucking crusader "doctor," tell me, how else would you have written: "incoherent tales"?

You know what? I'm right -- you're a christian dunce!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2006
old fool. you went back and corrected yourself.

You will meet mohammed in paradise wher you guys will continue your homosexual acts with each other and the little boys that you all convinced to die as suicide bombers.

Are you afraid? Please post you picture. Mr IBADAN GQ

I dont have time for you any longer.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 10:20pm On May 16, 2006
mrlawng,
Not at all! I didn't go back to correct myself. You only needed to open your eyes wide. Had you done that you'd have seen nothing else but this: "Whoa! The crusader boy has definitely gone gaga. He now engages in incoherent (with grief) and malicious tales."

Again. English!

incoherent and malicious tales = incoherent tales and malicious tales. I only contracted it to make it simple. Go drink your milk, christian fool!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Reverend(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2006
No third term for Mr. Corruption, so everybody chill out!

I feel like my head is going to explode from all the arguing grin

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Grizzly(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2006
This thread will self-destruct in no time. no thanks to AJISAFE. cool
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by TayoD(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2006
OlaAjia ,
TayoD,
When you say Christianity goes way beyond logic, what exactly are you insinuating? That you should not think before you accept a doctrine? I'm just a bit curious. Or should this be a perfect explanation for the reasons that there are so much contradictions in the Bible of these days?
Don't be ridiculous. Where are the contradictions in the Bible. I find absolutely none. I dare say I've studied it longer and better than you have, and have received also the Spirit of the letter, and I can tell you that the Bible is all linked together with a beautiful thread called Christ Jesus. Of course, those who have been blinded by the god of this world cannot see it.
The Bible does not tell you to ignore logic and neither am I saying that. However, the Bible clearly says that there are those "who are ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth." If all you have is a load of information without the Spirit of God, you will never come to the knowledge of the truth. If God is all about logic, then our Professors and learned men will be the most spiritual people, and the so-called ignorant and unlearned people like your Prophet will stand no chance. But we know this is not so. In addition, the Bible says in 2Co 3:6 - "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." Any body can pick up and read as long as the person is learned, but not all are able to see the light.
Faith in God goes beyond logic, 'cos God does not dwell in that realm. God is Spirit, and you have got to be in that realm for Him to be real to you. And we know that the part of us as humans closest to God is not the head, but the heart.
I hope this answers your curiosity.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 12:26am On May 17, 2006
This thread will self-destruct in no time. no thanks to AJISAFE.

@ Grizzly,
I wish christian morons such as yourself would learn how to read.

Read, fool!
Seun, here we go again. Maybe you should caution mrlawng. Because this is how it normally starts before it gets out of hand.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2006
@reverend.

So that is really how you look like? How curious. Men, you need to go and shave so you can conform with modern practices.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Grizzly(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

@ Grizzly,
I wish christian morons such as yourself would learn how to read.

Read, fool!

If i dint know u, i'd have shut my mouth and run away. You are just one[b] vile[/b], blasphemous, uncouth misrepresentation of islam, with a stereotyped pea-brain, fine-tuned to using abominable language which *u think* only helps u shield your utterly monstrous perception of things u are illiterate about. i've seen the way u jump on the necks of your fellow islamic believers such as me,myself and co. i bet Islam is ashamed of u, and going by the things u've said here and the things my bible tells me, YOU WILL DIE A REVULSIVE AND TORTUROUS DEATH. Good-day. cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 9:15am On May 17, 2006
YOU WILL DIE A REVULSIVE AND TORTUROUS DEATH.

@ Grizzly,
May this curse be the lot of you, your father, mother, siblings, and the rest of your despicable folks (Amin). It shall definitely come to pass -- just watch.

As a matter of fact, you, "Grizzly," will be eaten alive by a voracious and grizzly bear. And so soon shall it happen(Amin).
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by 2cantango(f): 9:24am On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

YOU WILL DIE A REVULSIVE AND TORTUROUS DEATH.

@ Grizzly,
May this curse be the lot of you, your father, mother, siblings, and the rest of your despicable folks (Amin). It shall definitely come to pass -- just watch.

As a matter of fact, you, "Grizzly," will be eaten alive by a verocious and grizzly bear. And so soon shall it happen(Amin).

I have some Islamic friends who would be very ashamed of you right now - is this how you convince the world that your religion is all about peace, and not about the promotion of violence?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 9:54am On May 17, 2006
I have some Islamic friends who would be very ashamed of you right now - is this how you convince the world that your religion is all about peace, and not about the promotion of violence?

2cantango,
It's either you christian idiots don't see clearly (having a cataract of the eye) or you're just so dunderheaded that you can't assimilate whatever you read. I'm sure you have been following the thread, yet you chose to put your smelling mouth in it. Why can't you crazies, for once, check the excesses of your fellow ignoramuses? You read what that scumbag wrote (insults, curses, and whatnot) and still deemed it necessary to chastise me. Shame on you! Hey, thanks but, I don't need to "convince [you or] the world [about my] religion, " Maybe, you should convince the world that your christianity isn't hypocritical. I'll advise you to just go back to the thread where you've been fighting a ridiculous gender war.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by 2cantango(f): 10:04am On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

2cantango,
It's either you christian idiots don't see clearly (having a cataract of the eye) or you're just so dunderheaded that you can't assimilate whatever you read. I'm sure you have been following the thread, yet you chose to put your smelling mouth in it. Why can't you crazies, for once, check the excesses of your fellow ignoramuses? You read what that scumbag wrote (insults, curses, and whatnot) and still deemed it necessary to chastise me. Shame on you! Hey, thanks but, I don't need to "convince [you or] the world [about my] religion, " Maybe, you should convince the world that your christianity isn't hypocritical. I'll advise you to just go back to the thread where you've been fighting a ridiculous gender war.

Just keep on making these childish posts that prove that you alone are the only idiot here. I have no need to participate any further in such babble from you. I am secure in my faith and don't need to argue with anyone.

Agape love my friend - study it's meaning and you too will live a more fulfilled life, without the need to behave like a child.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 10:56am On May 17, 2006
@2cantango,
As a christian -- "christ-like" that is -- I expected you to be righteous and unbiased. Why can't you all be truthful? Your fellow christians run across the forum insulting Islam, Our Prophet, the Qur'an, and Our Maker (Allah) with impunity while some of you tacitly concur. And only when Ajisafe gives his own rebuttals that you all display your shameless ferociousness. You know what? I don't mind being the Lone Ranger here; in fact, I'm happy that I have caused so many of you sleepless nights. Again, you don't read wider, you should have seen where I asked other Muslims to allow me to deal with you muttonheaded people. I can definitely take you all (alone). Haba! Alas! Only Ajisafe (one person) has been able to finish you off. Shame on all of you christian hypocrites!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by TayoD(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2006
Guys.

Coolu, coolu, coolu temper!!! If you guys will like to trade insults, maybe you should start another thread for that purpose. Mind you, you have to check the rules to make sure this is allowed. Otherwise, I wish you two will allow those who want to have a serious discussion and debate to continue. All these vituperations are in bad taste and should be discontinued henceforth, or else, I will report you guys to class teacher. I'm writing down names o! grin

The topic is Islamism - the new global threat. Please let's stay true to the purpose of this thread. I don't want to see any more crusades or Jihad here.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2006
@ Ajisafe

You are really giving yourself a lot of credit. You say youve 'caused people sleepless nights'? bah !!
Spit that out!

I ask again, post your so-called GQ pix. Your frustration is evident in the way you attack everybody, even your own muslim brothers and sisters. that makes me doubt if you are one. You are in the class of the 'Zaquarwis'.

I wish everybody could get that picture of you (dirty mullah in a stained jalabia), it will definately put things in perspective.

Dont make me come to ibadan to b*tch-slap you.  grin grin
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 3:31pm On May 17, 2006
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by OlaAjia(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2006
TayoD:

OlaAjia ,Don't be ridiculous. Where are the contradictions in the Bible. I find absolutely none. I dare say I've studied it longer and better than you have, and have received also the Spirit of the letter, and I can tell you that the Bible is all linked together with a beautiful thread called Christ Jesus. Of course, those who have been blinded by the god of this world cannot see it.
The Bible does not tell you to ignore logic and neither am I saying that. However, the Bible clearly says that there are those "who are ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth." If all you have is a load of information without the Spirit of God, you will never come to the knowledge of the truth. If God is all about logic, then our Professors and learned men will be the most spiritual people, and the so-called ignorant and unlearned people like your Prophet will stand no chance. But we know this is not so. In addition, the Bible says in 2Co 3:6 - "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." Any body can pick up and read as long as the person is learned, but not all are able to see the light.
Faith in God goes beyond logic, 'because God does not dwell in that realm. God is Spirit, and you have got to be in that realm for Him to be real to you. And we know that the part of us as humans closest to God is not the head, but the heart.
I hope this answers your curiosity.
Dear TayoD, my curiosity has not been answered, as I do serious research, before I pose a question or a challenge of any kind. Check these few contradictions out pal:

Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?
JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Which first--beasts or man?
GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

How many stalls and horsemen?
KI1 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

CH2 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Is it folly to be wise or not?
PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1 Cor.1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and wil bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

So TayoD, after these, can you still say that there are no contradictions in the Bible of these days? Or are there any explanations for them?
TayoD, against future postings, please avoid referring to the Prophet(SAW) as ignorant, as though He might not have been lettered, no ones knowledge in this world today, is comparable with His. His knowledge was from a divine source, and not from a 'man-teacher', who is capable of making mistakes. Besides, He has achieved what no man of all time has been able to achieve. All these make him the best of Prophets sent by Allah(God).
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 5:18pm On May 17, 2006
, Besides, He [Muhammad (SAW)] has achieved what no man of all time has been able to achieve. All these make him the best of Prophets sent by Allah(God).

Including Prophet Yisa/Issa, "Jesus," (ASW).
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Reverend(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2006
, Besides, He [Muhammad (SAW)] has achieved what no man of all time has been able to achieve. All these make him the best of Prophets sent by Allah(God).

You are correct, he turned millions of otherwise normal people into maniacs!

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by syrup(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2006
Lol, Rev. Where do you get all these pix from?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Reverend(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2006
I nearly forgot about the book that he wrote, the KOORAAAAAAAAAN!

Now that is a book of peace is ever there is one undecided

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2006
How true those pictures are. We do have a few that purport the religion to be of peace. How come their voices are never heard? I think i have an answer to that. Peace my foot, they are not true muslims. The true face of islam is depicted in the pictures above. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Reverend(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2006
Pedophilia in Islam

Homosexuality in Islam is punishable by death but Pedophilia is permissible.

Quran 52:24 Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

Also in Surah 76:19 Allah promises fresh youths to Muslim men.

And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.

I apologize if the above picture is disturbing. It is indeed disturbing. But it would be more disturbing if no one spoke about it.

When Catholic priests molest children there is a law, there is a justice that holds them accountable. The Mullahs ARE the law, justice and the government. So they can do their shameful acts in public and who is going to stop them?

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2006
Child molestation.

Its bad enough that the idiot Mullah is Gay.

Even more stomach turning that he is a Gay Paedophile.

F**ker rags !!!!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by syrup(f): 6:44pm On May 17, 2006
mrlawng:

How true those pictures are. We do have a few that purport the religion to be of peace. How come their voices are never heard? I think i have an answer to that. Peace my foot, they are not true muslims. The true face of islam is depicted in the pictures above. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm not sure I would agree with that thought. There are a lot of Muslims who are not passive or mute in the wake of so much that is happening. The trouble makers certainly are the ones heard more than the peaceful ones, and we know why. Some of the Muslims I know are the most tolerant and humane that I have met; and believe me, their attitude to other people are worthy of emulation. I cannot say if these peaceful Muslims are following the Qur'an by living sanely this way, but they surely have not been passive or keeping quite.

To be quite frank, there are very shameful things that have been done by people purporting to be Christians, and there are pictures on the web to shame some of us. I think we should slow down and stop these misgivings about people and seek to treat other people with some dignity. Apart from Islam and Christianity, some of us have never met some Hindus who are quite peaceful, and if we base our inference on the frequent clashes in India between Hindus and Muslims, we might be tempted to think that Hindus are very violent people, which is not true.

I beg of everyone, please let's foster an understanding among ourselves and not make other people's war our own. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. / What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.