Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Islamism - The New Global Threat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamism - The New Global Threat (12857 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? / Don't Blame The West, Poverty Or Israel For Rise In Islamism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by nubian(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2006
You are just rambling - answer thje questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - why is Islam so violent
so intolerant
why do Nigerian muslims go on an orgy of christan killing at least once every three monts ??
Why has Islam become a Global THREAT
why is chrisianity not seen as violent
are youan example of how peaceful and tolerant islam is?
Do you feel that I slamism is not a threat to Global peace??
Answer the questions
Convince me islam is peace
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 11:47pm On May 06, 2006
Look, I don't appreciate these your ludicrous smileys. If you want to learn I will surely teach you, but you ought to ask me in a respectable manner. OK! You want to dialogue? C'mon, let's do it in a civil manner.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 11:59pm On May 06, 2006
OMG! i'm sooooooooooooooooooo embarassed.
1) I AM A PROUD MUSLIM, so dont misunderstand me but goodness sake, all my "fellow"muslims here are really makin feel so bad, u guys islam is a religion of PEACE! if Nubian insulted muslims, is insultin him goin to make fins rite? two wrongs has NEVA been known to make a rite, i fink u guys shld be ashamed of yourself in that aspect! i know i'm ashamed of you! just the way i'm ashamed of the so called "muslims"givin islam a BAD name, wat has osama or hussein done to promote Islam apart, now i'm gettin all riled up.
u guys, on a serious note, i'm sorry if i didnt put wat i'm tryin to say in a better way and u r offended but pls re-fink ur attitudes, nobody is perfect, i'm not sayin i am but plssss, have u eva heard of a story where the prophet(SAW) lost his cool, if u lose ur cool, then u r bein controlled, i hope i make sense.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 12:06am On May 07, 2006
@ me, myself:
No. You made no sense at all! Have you gone through all of the forum? Do you know how numerous the kufars are, and how they've all ganged up to ridicule or insult Islam? Look at yourself, shame on you, if you know you can't fight the kufars -- shut your mouth up. In fact, I think you a liar -- you're a kufar in disguise.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 12:12am On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe:

@ me, myself:
No. You made no sense at all! Have you gone through all of the forum? Do you know how numerous the kufars are, and how they've all ganged up to ridicule or insult Islam? Look at yourself, shame on you, if you know can't fight the kufars -- shut your mouth up. In fact, I think you a liar -- you're a kufar in disguise.
awusubillahi(i seek refuge frm shaytan!) ajisafe, if u r really a muslim, pls go back and read the Qurán well and hard. my God! i'm so ASHAMED! i'm not a kufaár, i say my prayers five times daily, i read the Qurán at least two times daily.
ofcourse, i would defend my religion any day, but I DONT BLIVE IN VIOLENCE OR AGGRESSION! see wats it done to the image of islam, r u really ajisafe? i fink u r a hausa, cuz they r the ones wit fire and brimstone! i'm NOT sayin u r wrong in defendin islam, i'm just sayin ur method is WRONG!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 12:19am On May 07, 2006
nubian:

You are just rambling - answer thje questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - why is Islam so violent
so intolerant
why do Nigerian muslims go on an orgy of christan killing at least once every three monts ??
Why has Islam become a Global THREAT
why is chrisianity not seen as violent
are youan example of how peaceful and tolerant islam is?
Do you feel that I slamism is not a threat to Global peace??
Answer the questions
Convince me islam is peace

Nubian, i'm REALLY sorry thats the way u see Islam, but really not all muslims are fire and brimstone! Islam is really a religion of peace, tho'its not obvious frm the bad fins that have been publicized bout islam.
they NEVA publicize the good fins, they are ALOT of good fins, its just dat they r neva publicized, pls broaden ur mind and see the good muslims. nofin is perfect! u know dat, we have good and bad muslims, just the way u have good and bad christains,rite?
and i respect u for not comin down to the levels of those who insulted you. but pls broaden ur mind, everyfin isnt in black and white u know?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 12:25am On May 07, 2006
@ me, myself:
Of course, I'm a real Yoruba from Ibadan, the largest city in the whole of Africa -- I am a "son of the soil"! I still don't know when you lethargic "Muslims" are going to wake up and smell the coffee. No matter how you try to placate the kufars, you're only wasting your time. They don't like us! If you go through all of my postings I have never started any fights or insults. It's they -- the kufars -- that always throw the first salvos. I'm sorry to call you a kufar if you are indeed a true Muslima. But please, leave me  alone with them. If you're trying to do cosmetic "foreign relations" with the kufar, I'm sorry it won't work. They have made their minds up. But that's not my cup of tea, as long as they don't discredit Prophet Muhammad (SAW), insult Islam, and blaspheme Allah (SWT).
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 12:42am On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe:

@ me, myself:
Of course, I'm a real Yoruba -- son of the soil! I still don't know when you lethargic "Muslims" are going to wake up and smell the coffee. No matter how you try to placate the kufars, you're only wasting your time. They don't like us! If you go through all of my postings I have never started any fights or insults. It's they -- the kufars -- that always throw the first salvos. I'm sorry to call you a kufar if you are indeed a true Muslima. But please, leave me alone with them. If you're trying to do cosmetic "foreign relations" with the kufar, I'm sorry it won't work. They have made their minds up. But that's not my cup of tea, as long as they don't discredit Prophet Muhammad (SAW), insult Islam, and blaspheme Allah (SWT).
okay, Ajisafe, i undastnd but i still stand my grnd that violence wont do the work! u r a lil like my bro, and i'm not tryin "cosmetic foreign relations"i'm just bein me, lik i said u r only worsenin fins by insultin them back, if u lose ur cool, they control you. anywayz, i wouldnt want to quarrel wit anyone, least of all a fellow muslim, but pls re-fink ur approach, if thier minds are made up, insultin them wont change it.nywayz, i'm sorry if i was a lil bit impolite.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 12:53am On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe:

I can almost predict that this posting will be followed by insults, but hey! i stand by the first ammendment--freedom of speech.

Why are you so afraid that I may insult you? You've asked for it when you had the audacity to attack me, christian LovePeddler!

Ajisafe, you're so rude, you don't have to curse out everyone that has an opinion--you have yours, i'm sure there are milder ways to get your opinion across. You don't have to be so virulent. You may curse me out, won't make any difference.

I don't think you have any sense at all. Haven't I said it million times that you crusaders are the root cause of all these? Go over all of my postings: it's either a rebuttal or a corrective measure to some of you ignorants.

You almost come across as a guy who has one of those thick bushy goaties and roam around in a jalabia, i'm almost scared you'll come and beat me up and burn down my crib, just from the way you write.

There you go being stereotypical. As a matter of fact, (I know I'm not old enough to be your father) you'll love to have me for a brother or uncle or husband. I don't get physical with folks -- I use my pen to fight fools like you.

Just pipe down a little and answer why islam is violent, instead of promoting the very behavior being questioned. I'm positive not all your muslim patriots will come out and curse out people, like you. And this is not the first thread where you'll be sooooo rude and violent. You might be older than me, but you're acting like a petulant child! grow up.

Not when you hypocrites answer why christians can kill and maim Muslims so openly like this and still have the audacity to turn the table around by calling us violent and 'terrorists." If you don't know you fake christians are the most violent of animal species -- and you're the BIG TERRORISTS!

i see from your previous postins that u r really passionate bout islam and i admire that but use it well, it has no blessings if you dont use it well, dont bcuz of someone sin against God and the prophet(saw), correct them but gently and wisely. if they keep insulting God, insultin them wont do anyfin, so just stop postin wit ur head held high, bcuz they not really worth it.put ur admirable passion into creatin a positive image of islam.dont succumb to them, Allah knows best, may he guide us.(amin)
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by owo(m): 2:36am On May 07, 2006
After all the storm in the teacup, name calling, and cursing, the question raised by this thread is yet to be answered in real terms.

In this free world, whoeer does not have the liver to reply the issues that this thread raises knows what to do -KEEP QUIET.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by owo(m): 2:48am On May 07, 2006
After all the storm in the teacup, name calling, and cursing, the question raised by this thread is yet to be answered in r'eal terms'.

In this free world, whoever does not have the liver to reply the issues that has been raised by this thread knows what to do -KEEP QUIET.

I maintain that Islam is seen, perceived, considered, assesed by most of the human race as violent and thus a threat. This brings up the questions raised by the originator of this thread. This is the crux of the matter and this is what we seek answers for. Every other attack, personal or corporate, only serves to deepen this perception and beg the question.

Intelligent minds seek opportunities to clear perceptions (and the corresponding actions/issues that it can inspire)  about their beliefs.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 6:31am On May 07, 2006
owo:

After all the storm in the teacup, name calling, and cursing, the question raised by this thread is yet to be answered in r'eal terms'.

In this free world, whoever does not have the liver to reply the issues that has been raised by this thread knows what to do -KEEP QUIET.

I maintain that Islam is seen, perceived, considered, assesed by most of the human race as violent and thus a threat. This brings up the questions raised by the originator of this thread. This is the crux of the matter and this is what we seek answers for. Every other attack, personal or corporate, only serves to deepen this perception and beg the question.

Intelligent minds seek opportunities to clear perceptions (and the corresponding actions/issues that it can inspire)  about their beliefs.

why do i have the feelin you r referring to me? maybe you havent seen the answer but its there in my reply to Nubian, its seen as violent because thats what the "power"guys want it to be seen as, so thats what the media does!but its up to us muslims to try and change the perception of people but unfortunately, its not the rite method thats being used. sad
i'd like to refer you guys to a REALLY nyc islamic website, www.islamicoccasions.com
its really nyc and i guess queations that can cause misunderstanding amongst us shld be directed there, there r good, cool headed islamic scholars that can answer the questions without name callin etc
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by lexzie(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2006
"As the ruling elite throws off all restraint to render us subservient; as a war is engineered between the world's two universal religions whose adherents believe in one God wanting all men to live righteously and to enjoy his blessings, who believe evil exists and must be resisted in the human heart, as these two denominations of monotheism are tricked and traumatized by the deceit of mass-terror frame-ups, manipulated into hatred, and lust for vengeance, into following deliberately elicited conditioned reflexes into a crusade-versus-jihad holocausting and mutual extermination of each other's faithful - in order to promote the agenda of the Godless (and in some cases even consciously Satanic pirate druglord banksters) who claim the world as their own global debt slave plantation and we their natural servants or else vermin that clutter their private landscapes” — Dick Eastman

Guyz visit www.mujca.com
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 10:12am On May 07, 2006
@ Lexzie,
Nice one there. Keep it up.

@ me, myself:
Once again, you've failed to demonstrate to the world how passionate you are about your Deen. That the kufars could insult your Prophet by caling him a "sword wielding pedophile" and you remained unperturbed said it all. See what I told you in the way that bible-thumping OWO answered you back? That's the way the kufars are. You said in one of your postings that you're a frequent reader of the al-Qur'an, I'm sorry, it's either you don't understand what you read or you just simply overlook plain facts. The Qur'an says the jews and the christians will never be friendly with the believers, but unto each other. Isn't it true from the outlook of things in the world today? You and other "Muslim cowards" worry too much about what the kufars (Western and African, but especially the Western ones) think of you. I and other firmly rooted Muslims don't lose any sleep over them. Their open hostility against Islam will achieve nothing. You and other Africans have the tendency to succumb to the will of the whiteman. You even have a white kid's photograph in your nairaland profile -- what a shame. Is that why you're comfortable to defend them? I'm not saying that you should go around and fight anybody who has done nothing to you (even if they're kufars) -- after all that's not what I'm about. I told you before that many postings exist here on nairaland that I'll just read through and decide not to rebut. Only when they have committed egregious heresy that I confront them. Can you prove me wrong? If you're a true Muslima stay with your own people. Don't go about trying to win the "sweet side" of the kufars. They have no sweet side. They can only pretend they do. One more time, don't buy into the language and diction of the kufars by calling the Islamic freedom fighters violent and "terrorist." If you still can't resist yourself I'll advise that you become apostate and join the kufars in their errors.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 12:37pm On May 07, 2006
You hate the West, yet enjoy their technology. if you're such a loyal person to your faith, you might as well go all out and not use either their computers or their pen.

@ Dearzi,
This is just a rejoinder. I know you and I are no more warring but, girl, I've got to correct you on this. The West has no technology of their own. Whatever "superiority" in technology, of the West, that amazes you and other Blacks was either stolen or transferred to them from Africa. The oldest known endeavors or undertakings in science belong to an African named Imhotep. This man, According to the famed and respected American science writer, Isaac Asimov, was the world's first recorded scientist. Also, Isaac Asimov documented another African scientist, Ahmes, as being the world’s first author of a mathematics textbook. Isaac Asimov is the author of more than 500 books one of which, Biographical Encyclopedia of Science, references and ascertains the fact that: an African, Imhotep, is also the Father of Medicine; an African is the Father of Architecture; an African is the first recorded scientist in history; the earliest Greek scientists were educated in Africa by Africans. That they lived and worked in Africa. That they were even born in Africa. I am now telling you that if the Greek scientists had lived and studied in Africa, commonsense should dictate that Africa is the birthplace of civilization, negating the misleading claims by the European authors. Talking about computers, if you care to know, the first known computing device ever is called Abacus -- The first use of the word abacus, recorded in Middle English in a work written before 1387, refers to a sand-board abacus used by the Arabs. My dear sister, these Islamic Arabs that you are wont to frown upon have contributed immensely to the most of the world's comfort that you now enjoy today.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by 4Play(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe is not a moslem.He is actually pretending to be a Moslem to mock Islam
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe link=topic=8116.msg341804#msg341804 date=1146993135

@ me, myself:
Once again, you've failed to demonstrate to the world how passionate you are about your Deen. [color=#990000:

That the kufars could insult your Prophet by caling him a "sword wielding pedophile" and you remained unperturbed said it all. [/color] [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]See what I told you in the way that bible-thumping OWO answered you back? That's the way the kufars are. You said in one of your postings that you're a frequent reader of the al-Qur'an, I'm sorry, it's either you don't understand what you read or you just simply overlook plain facts. The Qur'an says the jews and the christians will never be friendly with the believers, but unto each other. Isn't it true from the outlook of things in the world today? You and other "Muslim cowards" worry too much about what the kufars (Western and African, but especially the Western ones) think of you. I and other firmly rooted Muslims don't lose any sleep over them. Their open hostility against Islam will achieve nothing. You and other Africans have the tendency to succumb to the will of the whiteman. You even have a white kid's photograph in your nairaland profile -- what a shame. Is that why you're comfortable to defend them? I'm not saying that you should go around and fight anybody who has done nothing to you (even if they're kufars) -- after all that's not what I'm about. I told you before that many postings exist here on nairaland that I'll just read through and decide not to rebut. Only when they have committed egregious heresy that I confront them. Can you prove me wrong? If you're a true Muslima stay with your own people. Don't go about trying to win the "sweet side" of the kufars. They have no sweet side. They can only pretend they do. One more time, don't buy into the language and diction of the kufars by calling the Islamic freedom fighters violent and "terrorist." If you still can't resist yourself I'll advise that you become apostate and join the kufars in their errors.

salam, Ajisafe, i really dont want to believe that u r actually a christain! CUZ IF YOU ARE BE SURE THAT U R GONNA GET WHAT U DESERVE! I'M NOT GOD BUT STILL,

1)i wasnt unperturbed by that statement(prophet bein a , ), but i would love to know exactly what i should do to him? insult him? and feed his ego that somebody is actually payin attention to him? "smart" dont you fink? i cant do anyfin on d computer
2) you called someone, a christain LovePeddler! that is CERTAINLY nofin the prophet has taught us
3)is ur war against the white guy or Kufars who insult and ridicule ur religion? and i didnt put the pic of a white gurl there cuz i worship them or anyfin, i put it there cuz i love that pic, so i WONT APOLOGIZE!
4)i'm not callin the muslims terrorist, they r followin the WRONG path, i wont claim to be a *perfect* islamic scholar but i fink i know that the only tym, violence is allowed is VERY rare and on SERIOUS cases!
5)I AM NOT TRYIN TO WIN ANY SWEET SIDE OF ANY KUFAR!
6) thank you very much but i REALLY love islam.
7) i have alot of fins i would LOVE to say to you but it just occured to me dat U R NOT WORTH IT! READ UR QUR'AN WELL
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 7:51pm On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe is not a moslem.He is actually pretending to be a Moslem to mock Islam

Haba! "pre-intimacy," what made you say that?

salam, Ajisafe, i really don't want to believe that you're actually a christain! CUZ IF YOU ARE BE SURE THAT U R GONNA GET WHAT U DESERVE! I'M NOT GOD BUT STILL,

@ me, myself:
Salaam to you too. Again, you have repeated what your fellow kufar insinuated. I am not a christian. I worship Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I cannot worship a fellow human being like the christians do. Ahusubilah minna saitan rojeem, I seek refuge in Allah away from satan, the accursed. You probably said that to save face, right?

i wasnt unperturbed by that statement(prophet bein a , ), but i would love to know exactly what i should do to him? insult him? and feed his ego that somebody is actually payin attention to him? "smart" don't you think? i can't do anyfin on d computer

I know you can't do anything on the computer; in fact, I wasn't even advocating violence against the kufars. I, myself, if faced with the kufars (physically) we can only debate or shout or whatever, but it will never get to a point where I'll get physical with them. All I'm saying is that a good Muslim (a very passionate one -- not the fake ones who're always mindful of what the West and other kufars think and say about Islam) will resist them with what he or she has. And, as scholars, all we have is our pen and, in this wise, our keyboard. Look at how many of them swarming all over to take me on. You and other "Muslim cowards" should keep quiet and not come in my way.  

2) you called someone, a christain LovePeddler! that is CERTAINLY nofin the prophet has taught us

What the Qur'an taught true Muslims is to be hard on the kufars (when they err) and be gentle with the believers. I say believers not the munafikins like you and other cowards.

3)is your war against the white guy or Kufars who insult and ridicule your religion? and i didnt put the pic of a white girl there because i worship them or anyfin, i put it there because i love that pic, so i WONT APOLOGIZE!

This is only a cyber campaign -- never a war. I'm only here to do what you cowardly "Muslims" refuse to do. To check the excesses of the kufars and put them in their damnable place. I know you would "love that pic and / WONT APOLOGIZE." That is characteristic of you Kenyans. You worship the whiteman.  So there isn't any cute picture of a black kid in the whole of Kenya? Remember that incident about a British girl that got killed in a game park? When the high court in your country found the only Kenyan accused person not liable? And the British govt. pressured your bushman Arap Moi to the extent that he capitulated and allowed the men of the Scotland Yard to come to Kenya and redo the "investigation"? That was when I lost any remaining respect for you Kenyans. For all the evil things that Sanni Abacha did, his ability to resist the whiteman lives on as a legacy.

4)i'm not callin the muslims terrorist, they r followin the WRONG path, i wont claim to be a *perfect* islamic scholar but i think i know that the only time, violence is allowed is VERY rare and on SERIOUS cases!

Who are following the "WRONG path"? You or the freedom fighters?

5)I AM NOT TRYIN TO WIN ANY SWEET SIDE OF ANY KUFAR!

You're -- it's obvious. Not until you agree that what the kufars are doing by belittling the Holy Prophet is wrong. And, do not blame any Muslims in order for the kufars to think you're pleasant.

6) thank you very much but i REALLY love islam.

You don't love Islam. You said that you were embarassed by us. No matter what, I'll stand by my Muslim brothers and sisters. But you and other "Muslim hypocrites" are quick to denounce your people to assuage the kufars.

7) i have alot of fins i would LOVE to say to you but it just occured to me that U R NOT WORTH IT! READ UR QUR'AN WELL

I have read and understood my beloved Qur'an. And I love every bit of it. Thank you, madam.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by dearzi(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2006
Ajisafe

"I know we're no more warring," but was that what you were trying to do when you called me a "Christian LovePeddler?" being "hard on the kufars" i mean--interesting!! can you please tell me who a "kufar" is? and i mean it in an educative way, so i know what you're talking about next time--i'd like to know what i'm being called.

There's no disputing Africans are brilliant--none what so ever! i'm proud to be black, i walk with my head held high.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what color Jesus was, as long as His blood was red, and to my knowledge, was shed for me--it's all good!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by sade511(f): 11:02pm On May 07, 2006
dearzi:

There's no disputing Africans are brilliant--none what so ever! i'm proud to be black, i walk with my head held high.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what color Jesus was, as long as His blood was red, and to my knowledge, was shed for me--it's all good!

Amen to that!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 12:36am On May 08, 2006
@ Dearzi,
kufar=kafir or "kenferi" or "genferi," a very beautiful euphemism, meaning the disbeliever or unbeliever.

Not necessarily calling you a liar, I don't think you meant it. You see, the problem with you and other Blacks is that you've given the whiteman undue credits thus far. Let's even forget about the early times' marvels in technology, the art, science and architecture, I can show it to you that even most of the modern day technological innovations were created by the African Americans. Or did you think Graham Bell invented the telephone as the white historians make you believe?

I don't care if his blood was shed for you or not, all I know is most of you Black christians are comfortable with that white drawing called "Jesus." Tell me if you would attend a church with a Black Jesus' image. Tell the truth.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Grizzly(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2006
OK, u an islamic scholar. granted. i've read the lot u been saying. Ur problem is u are too harsh and blatantly blasphemous. *Oya finish me off as usual* cool
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 7:26am On May 08, 2006
I'm laughing out loud! They'll start a fight they can't finish; afterwards, they'll go behind the curtain e-mailing Seun about Ajisafe. Cowards!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 9:01am On May 08, 2006
to address the most impt issue, I AM PURE NIGERIAN, SO DONT YOU DARE[color=#990000][/color] TRY TO JUDGE ME BY WHERE I AM STAYIN, and by the way, who gave YOU the rite to judge Kenyans? they arent perfect but who is?
like i said, would love to reply you the way that u deserve but, U R NOT WORTH IT, and why dont you leave the job of decidin who is a real muslim and who isnt to God? or u r so sinless U KNOW how to, "he without sin cast the first stone"

i am a yoruba too for ur information.
anywayz, wouldnt bother replyin u again,not cuz i am a coward which i am NOT

"speak you truth quietly BUT clearly and listen to others even the dull and ignorant for they too have their stories,
avoid loud and aggressive pple, for they are vexations to the spirit!
- desiderata

pple who go about callin pple cowards are the cowards themselves!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by emmie4j(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2006
Ajisafe:

I'm laughing out loud! They'll start a fight they can't finish; afterwards, they'll go behind the curtain e-mailing Nwoke about Ajisafe. Cowards!

Oh!!! u are just and ignorant fool, until u tell me what business ur mohamed, master of all pedophiles, has sleeping with that little girl, then I will have a word for u!!, Thats all MOhamed is, A PEDOPHILE, he F**KS CHILDREN, I SPIT ON HIM!!!!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by emmie4j(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2006
AND BE REST ASSURED,, AMERICA WILL TAKE OUT IRAN, an if Bin Laden doesnt get it yet,, WE WILL TURN MEDINA AND MECCA INTO A PARKING LOT, JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by 4getme1(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2006
Ajisafe:

I'm laughing out loud! They'll start a fight they can't finish; afterwards, they'll go behind the curtain e-mailing Nwoke about Ajisafe. Cowards!

True - I don't know about others, but yes I was one of those who went behind the curtains emailing Nwoke about your use of uncultured language. I bet you wouldn't want to know what his reply was: he broke the rules of posting on Nairaland. So, we've heard it all - let Nairaland know that some people emailed Nwoke, as if that adds or takes away from the substance of ths issue.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 9:24am On May 08, 2006
emmie4j:

Oh!!! u are just and ignorant fool, until u tell me what business your mohamed, master of all pedophiles, has sleeping with that little girl, then I will have a word for u!!, Thats all MOhamed is, A PEDOPHILE, he F**KS CHILDREN, I SPIT ON HIM!!!!

emmie J, i have absolutely no problem wit u and ajisafe! but dont you DARE call my prophet a peadophile, what has he EVER done to you? and he slept with children? what prove do you have, PICTURES? NEVER SAY FINS YOU ARENT SURE OF, ask for forgiveness cuz u've just sinned BIGTYM!

IF YOU'VE GOT BEEF FOR HIM(Ajisafe), FACE HIM BUT DONT DO THIS(insult the prophet(saw)). ITS A BIG BIG BIG SIN.

now Ajisafe, i hope u r satisfied, u've managed to get someone to insult the prophet with ur misplaced IRRITATING passion for the wrong fins. pple like you totally piss me off!
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 9:38am On May 08, 2006
Oh!!! u are just and ignorant fool, until u tell me what business your mohamed, master of all pedophiles, has sleeping with that little girl, then I will have a word for u!!, Thats all MOhamed is, A PEDOPHILE, he F**KS CHILDREN, I SPIT ON HIM!!!!

AND BE REST ASSURED,, AMERICA WILL TAKE OUT IRAN, an if Bin Laden doesnt get it yet,, WE WILL TURN MEDINA AND MECCA INTO A PARKING LOT, JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!

@ me, myself:
How would you handle these? Or, your good old "Islam means peace" is the answer? As you can see, so many of these stuff I see and just ignore. I have even forgotten some of these people (as they themselves asked to be forgotten) lest I merit their ignorance with rejoinders. Even though you blamed me for causing it but, as a true Muslim who loves her Deen so dearly, I want to know how you would handle the above situations.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by 4getme1(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2006
me,myself:

emmie J, i have absolutely no problem wit u and ajisafe! but don't you DARE call my prophet a peadophile, what has he EVER done to you? and he slept with children? . . .

IF YOU'VE GOT BEEF FOR HIM(Ajisafe), FACE HIM BUT DONT DO THIS(insult the prophet(saw)). ITS A BIG BIG BIG SIN.

@me,myself,

Excuse me, but you shouldn't complain about that now. If discussions are to be held in a Forum with mutual respect for the faiths of people, I see no reason why Ajisafe would leave issues aside and go so far as to call our Lord Jesus Christ "a European demigod" and refer to our Christian faith as 'the ridiculous "trinity"'. This is why I "went behind the curtains to email Nwoke" about what might result when people cast aspersions on the Prophets rather than seek to discuss amicably. I know you don't like this happening, nor do I. But I reckoned someone was going to be miffed and say the nasty things as emmie4j has, in response to Ajisafe's.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 11:36am On May 08, 2006
Excuse me, but you shouldn't complain about that now. If discussions are to be held in a Forum with mutual respect for the faiths of people, I see no reason why Ajisafe would leave issues aside and go so far as to call our Lord Jesus Christ "a European demigod" and refer to our Christian faith as 'the ridiculous "trinity"'. This is why I "went behind the curtains to email Nwoke" about what might result when people cast aspersions on the Prophets rather than seek to discuss amicably. I know you don't like this happening, nor do I. But I reckoned someone was going to be miffed and say the nasty things as emmie4j has, in response to Ajisafe's.
[quote][/quote]

4_get me, like i said, the beef u've got is wit Ajisafe,so pls face him. he claims to knows so much about islam but obviously he doesnt as if he does, he would know that he's sinned greatly by callin Jesus, an european demi god, as Jesus is not a god in islam but he's one of our prophets!and as far as i know, u dont insult a prophet and get away wit it!

so pls, i dont like this, could u guys pls just ignore Ajisafe, and in tym he'll get tired of talkin to himself! i fink he's some sick guy who is gettin his kicks frm this
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by emmie4j(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2006
me,myself:

emmie J, i have absolutely no problem wit u and ajisafe! but don't you DARE call my prophet a peadophile, what has he EVER done to you? and he slept with children? what prove do you have, PICTURES? NEVER SAY FINS YOU ARENT SURE OF, ask for forgiveness because u've just sinned BIGTYM!

now Ajisafe, i hope you're satisfied, u've managed to get someone to insult the prophet with your misplaced IRRITATING passion for the wrong fins. people like you totally piss me off!

Did I hear u say nasty?, tell me which one is nasty?, your prophet sleeping with his nine year old "wife", or me calling him a pediophile. Here in the west,, we have a name for people that sleep with underage girls and they are called PEDOPHILES, and in case u havent heard, I have absolutely no regards for your prophet because I am not a muslim so do not try to shove your sensibilities down my throat!!!!! This is real problem with u guys, just because u believe in a pedophile self aclaimed prophet doesnt mean I have to respect him,, just as I can not force u to respect Jesus, If u want curse him all u can only the judgment day will vindicate the true ones, but please until then do not try to force people to respect your sensibilities, thats why they called ISLAM can never be a religion of peace, because they want others to respect their pedophilic beliefs whether they like it or not, SO thats my proof, Mohamed married and had sex with a nine year old, Gosh that makes him a PEDOPHILE and the father of all PEDOPHILES if u don't get it yet, then put back on your BURKA and stick your ass up to mecca, I don't have any problems with u personally, matter of fact I think u are quite sensible,, but I have -0 regards for that child molester u call a prophet, cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox / Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.