Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,591 members, 7,905,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Islamism - The New Global Threat - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamism - The New Global Threat (12775 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? / Don't Blame The West, Poverty Or Israel For Rise In Islamism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 10:02am On May 15, 2006
hmmmm,Ajisafe maybe i shld speak yoruba to you for you to finally accept, i'm a "sane" Nigerian.a yoruba(mi o kin se oyinbo!omo ile ni mi,i hope i got that rite,i can speak it but i'm pathetic in writin it) and i wouldnt say i'm mad at you for callin me a lunatic but i'll pray for you, evrytym i say my prayers.

@ me,myself:
It's either you're a trouble-making hypocrite, or just being plain stupid. Was I referring to you when I said "Apparently, these so-called Muslims were so scared and blinded that they couldn't discern the excesses of the disbelieving folks (kufars). So, I told them to keep their mouths shut. But there was this lunatic from America who called herself a "Muslima" -- she just wouldn't leave me alone. She and I were at it for a very long time -- boy, did we make the kufars so happy!"? Do you live in America? The lady in question was an "akata" from Minnesota, USA -- can you see how foolishly you've jumped the gun? I'm sorry for you and that loudmouth in Kenya that eggs you on.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by memyself2(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2006
Ajisafe:

hmmmm,Ajisafe maybe i shld speak yoruba to you for you to finally accept, i'm a "sane" Nigerian.a yoruba(mi o kin se oyinbo!omo ile ni mi,i hope i got that rite,i can speak it but i'm pathetic in writin it) and i wouldnt say i'm mad at you for callin me a lunatic but i'll pray for you, evrytym i say my prayers.

@ me,myself:
It's either you're a trouble-making hypocrite, or just being plain stupid. Was I referring to you when I said "Apparently, these so-called Muslims were so scared and blinded that they couldn't discern the excesses of the disbelieving folks (kufars). So, I told them to keep their mouths shut. But there was this lunatic from America who called herself a "Muslima" -- she just wouldn't leave me alone. She and I were at it for a very long time -- boy, did we make the kufars so happy!"? Do you live in America? The lady in question was an "akata" from Minnesota, USA -- can you see how foolishly you've jumped the gun? I'm sorry for you and that loudmouth in Kenya that eggs you on.

lets c,trouble makin hypocrite, hmmm(thinkin, )nah,i wouldnt say that, maybe i used to be when i was little.
plain stupid, that i know i'm not cuz i may not know everyfin but i'm open to knowledge and its taken me places.
yeah, i know i've jumped the gun, but u could have corrected me without callin me or Mr Ajia23 names, Ajisafe, u need to work on ur patience.
like i said,i'll pray4u.peace.bi salam
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2006
@ajisafe

It is evident you are a raving LUNATIC. You insult everyone. You should sit in your GOd-forsaken Shit-hole and leave this forum for sane people.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2006
@ Mrlawng

Please do not abuse Ajisafe anymore. I have tried to restrain him from doing that to you, but like he said, there's no fire without smoke. I tell you that a lot of the topics on these threads are so confrontational, even though I would not respond to you in like manner, at least have the decency of practising what you religion preaches. I know christianity does not support being an aggressor, and Jesus (ASW) even said if you are slapped on the right side of the face, turn the left. But in this case, nobody even slapped some of the originators of the threads first. Almost all the Topics about Islam denigrate it's Icons. So please all of you, restrain yourselves
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2006
Dont be hasty in your conclusions. Just because I critisize Islam doesnt make me a christian.
I responded to this posts as on objective intellectual but Ajisafe as the author corrected my mistake to let me know that this thread is not about intellectual discussion rather an avenue for trading insults. To get a clearer undersatnding please read the previous posts between ajisafe and I, as a matter of fact Ajisafe and the others too. Maybe you'll get the full picture then.

I appreciate your concern.

Thanks
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2006
I am sorry I concluded you were Christian, but you did not say you are not? Even if you are agnostic or atheist, at least you subscribe to the decency in dealing with others. Now, I am not suggesting anything with this, but if I were attacked by someone, I'd not pick up a fight by throwing invectives at that person, but I'd rather focus on the object hoping that this will help diffuse the tension, and help whip everybody back into line. Do not throw caution to the wind just because you are in the midst of mad men, because before long, you'll not even realise you have become like them.
Cheers.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2006
@ajia23

There you go trying to say i am an atheist etc. Why cant I just be a man (human being), no religious qualifications or athiesm. Just me.

Wait till Ajisafe gets at you. You think he is a muslim?

You are in for a rude awakening.

I havent thrown any caution to the wind. Again read my previous post before you conclude and categorise people.

I will not hate or disrespect you for your opinion. But I must say you don't Know me. And i will just keep it at that.

We can disagree and still be civil.

Peace.  cool
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 9:48pm On May 15, 2006
Seun, here we go again. Maybe you should caution mrlawng. Because this is how it normally starts before it gets out of hand.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2006
@Ajisafe

When did you become a saint. And what will seun do? flog me?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2006
@ Mrlawng

You did not throw caution to the winds?

@ajisafe

It is evident you are a raving LUNATIC. You insult everyone. You should sit in your GOd-forsaken Shit-hole and leave this forum for sane people.

If calling someone a raving lunatic is not throwing caution to the winds, I don't know what is.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2006
Dude you know what?

Obviously we are not going to come to any form of agreement here.

Just let it go avoid my posts like a plague.

It will do you a lot of good to pretend I am not even there.

Peace out.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 10:09pm On May 15, 2006
@Ajisafe

When did you become a saint. And what will seun do? flog me?

I'm warning you -- do not test my patience, OK?

Dude you know what?

Obviously we are not going to come to any form of agreement here.

Just let it go avoid my posts like a plague.

It will do you a lot of good to pretend I am not even there.

Peace out.

And people

Thank Allah, right thinking individuals can deduce from these in whose heart the Devil lives.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2006
Ajisafe, just do as he says-ignore him till he becomes objective again.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Reverend(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2006
ISLAM IS THE REAL EVIL AND THE DEVIL INCARNATE

Christians around the World have to stand firm against these devils!

We will win and they will be banished!

Just about every conscious human in the free world knows about Islamic suicide bombers, train bombers, and night club bombers. Everyone knows that Muslims flying large commercial planes crashed into the World Trade Center buildings and the Pentagon on 9/11. Those are the actions of the obvious terrorist side of Islam.

It is interesting that those Islamics committing these heinous acts believe absolutely that the Quran orders them to do these things to achieve Mohammed's plan of Islam dominating the world. Yet, all the world hears is the plea from Muslims to understand that Islam is a religion of peace and love. If that is so, does this mean that Islamics who are terrorists use a Quran that is different from the "peaceful" Muslim's Quran?

Does the fact that there is no one central power controlling Islam and giving one definitive translation or explanation for passages from the Quran that causes seemingly diverse interpretations of the Quran? Unless one is willing to look around at what else Islamics have been doing around the world besides blowing people to bits, the uninformed might believe the Islam really is a religion of peace and love, cursed with a few "bad apples."

"Peaceful Islam" has been just as busy as the terror wing. Large numbers of Arab-Muslims have immigrated all over the world. European countries are alarmed at the number of Muslims within their borders. The attack on America was like a fire bell ringing, waking other countries up to the growing masses of Muslims in their midst. It was noticed that these Muslims made no effort to blend in with the local population. Instead, Muslims banded together, taking over neighborhoods and eventually driving out the non-Muslims. Any acceptance of the local culture and customs was strongly discouraged and often severely punished. These Muslim neighborhoods set up their own legal system of Islamic law, ignoring the laws of the land. Immigrants were encouraged to have very large families to form huge voting blocks to maneuver Muslims into positions of power within the government.

Islam in Africa has been much bolder in the power grab of third world countries with uneducated and poor citizens often living under corrupt governments. Again, large numbers of Muslims would move into a country such Nigeria and Sudan. Slowly growing in numbers, Muslims would either create a majority to take control of the government via a legal vote as in Nigeria, or by genocide as in Sudan. In tiny Rwanda, Islam used the war between the Hutu and the Tutsi tribes to convince those fleeing the carnage that Islam would protect them if they converted to Islam and many converted to stay alive. Islam is now the majority in many African countries and in control of several governments.

Whether by persuasion, reproduction, or mass murder, Islam is slowly taking control of the African continent. Not satisfied with Africa, Islam has moved swiftly into Asia. The terror arm of Islam has been busy in places like Bali reminding the local population that catering to Western infidels is dangerous business.

Both Australia and Canada have had to fend off Islamic attempts to remove Muslim communities from the laws of the land and allow Sharia Law to govern the Muslim population in matters of divorce, marriage, and inheritance. Power grabs in strongly democratic countries has proven to be more of a challenge for Islam and it has regrouped to try again, this time, dropping the words, "Sharia Law" from their submissions for change that would place Islam in control of Muslim communities within democratic countries.

The term "Islamic Sharia Law," has become well known and closely associated with the oppression within Islam and the wide disparity between the rights of Muslim men and women. Western cultures want nothing to do with a 7th century view of justice where hands and feet are chopped off and young women who are raped are forced to produce three male witnesses to the crime or be judged as adulterers. Public execution in the form of stoning does not have much support in a democracy. Many Islamic leaders state emphatically that Islam and democracy cannot co-exist. Muslims are expected to have only one master and that master is Islam. Islam dictates every aspect of their lives from birth to death.

In America, Islam has had trouble gaining a real foothold. But Islam's dictation to American Muslims is the same as illustrated by Omar Ahmad, the Council on American/Islamic Relation's spokesman, when he publicly stated: "Those {Muslims} who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam, Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."

In an effort to keep American Muslims under the total control of Islam, the Saudi Arabians have spent billions of dollars building mosques and Islamic schools so that Muslim children can be instructed in the strict laws of Islam. For decades, no one paid much attention to what was being taught in those Saudi-funded schools. Perhaps two generations of American Muslims were taught that Muslims are to be loyal to no country, only Islam. These children were taught that Christians and Jews were the enemy. They were taught that only Islam will dictate how they will live their lives. American children were being brainwashed right under our collective noses.

Because of that, American Muslims are often torn between country and Islam and there is no way to know which force will win in the end.

Islam has not grown in America as it has in Europe or Africa because of the strong Christian influence and democracy so Imams and Muslim clerics were dispatched to the prison system to scoop up the disillusioned and those in need of something to belong to that claimed it would care about them and for them.

In the general population, Islam has a tendency to attract those in need of someone to tell them how to live their lives while assuring them that their lives will be better. It's unfortunate that people don't remember the old saying, "If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true." This is a perfect description of Islam. When convincing people to convert, only the loving side of Islam shows itself. It isn't until it's too late that people become aware of the dark side of Islam.

Islam is a shell game. Assisted by the "if it bleeds, it leads" motto of the media, Islam is able to keep the world's attention on the terrorist attacks while "peaceful Islam" quietly goes about the business of taking over entire countries and working its way into the fabric of the legal and governmental systems of others. American Muslims are now petitioning that the call to prayer be blasted over loud speakers five times a day in quiet neighborhoods and towns. This is Islam's first step in using democracy to destroy democracy. Always on the move, the quiet side of Islam is every bit as dangerous as the terrorists. Their goals are the same, only the method varies.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 10:40pm On May 15, 2006
ajia23,
Thanks. Brother, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding between us. I later understood your position and I hope, by now, you've understood mine. Anyway, it's all for a good cause. May Allah reward us with a comfortable abode in al-janna (Amin).  I'm looking forward to us teaching the world about the real Islam. Peace.

Can you see the handwriting on the wall? These people enjoy insulting Islam, our Prophet (SAW), and Allah (SWT), yet they'll start screaming Ajisafe's name.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Grizzly(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2006
So Ajisafe is still alive on this thread?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2006
I was going to sleep, but then I saw this and decided to react.

@ Reverend, now you did something worth commending. Thank you for that beautiful piece. Even I, was oblivious to some of those facts. Really? So Islam is spreading so much? God be praised. Europe like you know is pouplated by inquisitve minds, and I don't think with all their 'science' they will be led like sheep to the slaughter house by Islam. What this confirms to me is that I was right to become a muslim. It means Islam is passing the logic test everywhere it goes. Inspite of all the negative publicity, it is spreading. America is afraid of Islam and is tring to supress it, but will fail woefully. That article confirmed it. So, I say it is only a matter of time. The prophecy is coming true afterall.

Jesus(ASW) will come back, lead the Muslims and a group of Christians to fight the Jews and another group of Christians, kill the pigs, break the cross, and kill the anti-christ. And America may well be the lauching ground of this offensive. The last days are here, every breath you have reverend is a gift from God for you to change your ways and accept His truth so that you may be saved.

All willing Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, and Jews, you are welcome to join Jesus (ASW) and his party.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 11:09pm On May 15, 2006
So Ajisafe is still alive on this thread?

How do you mean?
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 11:11pm On May 15, 2006
America is afraid of Islam and is tring to supress it, but will fail woefully. That article confirmed it. So, I say it is only a matter of time. The prophecy is coming true afterall.

Jesus(ASW) will come back, lead the Muslims and a group of Christians to fight the Jews and another group of Christians, kill the pigs, break the cross, and kill the anti-christ. And America may well be the lauching ground of this offensive. The last days are here, every breath you have reverend is a gift from God for you to change your ways and accept His truth so that you may be saved.

All willing Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, and Jews, you are welcome to join Jesus (ASW) and his party.

That's right.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by TayoD(m): 12:12am On May 16, 2006
Christians around the World have to stand firm against these devils!

We will win and they will be banished!
Reverend, since when did this become a war between Islam and Christianity?  perhaps, I should not bother giving you a reply because I do not believe you have the mind of Christ.
The God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ desires a relationship with these people, He does not desire that any man should perish, but that all should come to the knowledge of the truth, but "the god of this world has blinded the eyes of them that believe not."  Your warfare should be on your knees in prayer, that they will come to see the truth.  Our fight is not against flesh and blood, so you need a new focus.

Europe like you know is pouplated by inquisitve minds, and I don't think with all their 'science' they will be led like sheep to the slaughter house by Islam. What this confirms to me is that I was right to become a muslim. It means Islam is passing the logic test everywhere it goes.
To you I give the following answer in Proverbs 16:25 "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Christianity goes way beyond logic.  You can read the Book of Romans if you want to see logic and the scriptures at loggerheads.  God is working through the heart and you and all of Europe are trying to find Him through your head.  Jesus said He stands at the door of your heart knocking.  Maybe you need to turn off your thinking cap and listen to your heart, then you will encounter the Savior.  Your stand is well stated in 1 Corinthians 1:22 "For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom"  But hear 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

I really will like to know what prophecies about America you people are refering to.  There is nothing happening today that has taken God by surprise and that is not explicitly stated in His Word.  If you care about prophecies, I'll show you in the Bible the things going on in the world today, especially in the Middle East, and I'll show you what the end of your hero in Iran and Russia will become.  Unknown to them, they are the tools for evangelsim that the Lord will use to win the Islamic world over to Him.  Indeed "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision." Psalms 2:4.  The day is almost here.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Reverend(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2006
ISLAM - A BACKWARD, MANIPULATIVE AND REPRESSIVE RELIGION DESIGNED TO ENSLAVE THE FREE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!

Burger King will be withdrawing and changing the logo for its ice cream cups because, if one looks very closely and has a good imagination, the logo appeared to some Muslims to look sort of like the word Allah in Arabic if it was viewed from just the right angle. Not wanting to offend, Burger King caved in to the constantly complaining and whining Muslims who seem to find some offense in just about everything these days. One has to wonder just how many Western Muslims can even read Arabic.

The Taliban found offense in the ancient statues of Buddha in Bamiyan, Afghanistan, and blew them to bits. These Muslims also found offense in several smaller and much easier to destroy ancient clay and wood-carved statues at the same location. All of these irreplaceable pieces of history were destroyed because some Muslims found them "offensive." Should the great pyramids of Egypt be destroyed if someone finds them offensive?

The Taliban also found music, flying kites, dancing of any kind, women leaving the house without a male family member, and balloons offensive. Any woman leaving the house without being covered from head to toe was so offensive that she risked being beaten to death.

Strict Islamics find the human female body offensive and feels every woman should be covered from head to toe. Muslims will tell you that they cover their women out of modesty and respect but this simply isn't the case. Strict Islamics believe a woman is born in sin and is just one living, breathing sin that needs to be covered at all times so that the public cannot see her shame. If a woman crosses a man's path while he is praying, he must begin anew because the woman is offensive to Allah.

An incomplete list of people Islamics also seem to find offensive is: all Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, ex-Muslims, and all non-Muslims.

These days, it seems that Sunni Muslims find Shia Muslims to be offensive as well.

Also offensive is any reference to the Quran by non-Muslims that does not expound on how every word is perfect and written by God himself. Anything less than complete agreement is an offense that often carries a death sentence. Just ask Salman Rushdie, author of "Satanic Verses," who had to hide for years to stay alive, and Theo Van Gogh, who paid with his life for speaking the truth about Islam.

This past week, Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts suggested that since virtually every terrorist attack around the world has been carried out by Muslims, it might behoove us to listen in on what is being preached in American mosques. Just as a reminder, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was planned with the assistance of Muslim cleric, Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, better known as the "Blind Sheik." As expected, the Council of American/Islamic Relations (CAIR) went ballistic. To no one's surprise, CAIR did not claim that Islamic governments don't eavesdrop on Christian churches. Of course, Islamics don't do that; Islamic governments just burn churches down, occasionally with the people still in them.

Strict Islamic countries find women wearing white socks sexually provocative and offensive. Pictures of humans or animals are offensive and men who shave their faces are offensive. Card playing is offensive. Girls attending school and receiving an education are also offensive. Women who vote are also offensive.

A woman daring to leave her home without permission even to rush her sick child to a doctor is offensive. Of course, female doctors are offensive so any woman requiring medical care can't receive it because all the doctors are men.

Islamics also seem to be offended by: America, Great Britain, Poland, Israel, Australia, Spain, Italy, Japan, Russia, and New Zealand, just to mention a few countries. Interestingly, Islam doesn't seem to be as offended by France or Germany.

In fairness, what Islam doesn't find offensive should be examined. Many Muslims did not find the murder of 3000 people on 9/11 offensive. Saddam Hussein, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands fellow Muslims, was not offensive. Forbidding the practice of other religions in an Islamic country is not offensive while daring to question what might be going on inside a mosque in America, is terribly offensive.

The murder of thousands of Iraqi Muslims doesn't seem to offend Islamics, as long the killing is being done by other Muslims. If an American soldier kills a Muslim trying to kill him, that is offensive. The beheading of helpless prisoners by "freedom fighters" is not offensive. Putting mass murderers in a prison camp that provides good food, allows time to pray, provides copies of the Quran and prayer rugs, gives medical and dental care, and allows Islamic clerics to provide the prisoners with religious council, is offensive.

The Quran touching the floor is offensive but urinating on or burning the Bible is not. Profiling people from Islamic countries that support terrorism is offensive but imprisoning Christians for wearing a cross is not.

Teaching people about Islam is encouraged, but teaching Christianity is a beheading offense.

Islamics are not offended when Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, declares that it is the goal of CAIR to replace our Constitution with the Quran and is incensed if Americans are offended. After all, that is being disrespectful of the Quran. Any American who does not want the Quran replacing the Constitution and who speaks out against Islam is immediately labeled an "Islamaphobe." When Islam is involved, there is no freedom of speech.

Another thing that doesn't seem to offend many Muslims is the killing of a ten-year-old rape victim. She must have been "asking for it." The little vixen soiled the family name and was probably wearing white socks. Also not offensive is the stoning to death of women who are merely suspected of "being with a man not their husband." Hanging college students who dare to speak out against oppressive and cruel ayatollahs isn't offensive to many Muslims either.

Muslims are not offended by the age-old Islamic tradition of forcing their young daughters to marry their 60-year-old uncles. Girls as young as 12 are forced to marry their cousins and occasionally even their half-brothers. This is done to keep the family money in the family. However, this practice also produces the genetic defects caused by constant inbreeding.

What free thinking people should find offensive is how the media, recoil in horror if a cruel word is said about Islam as they all set about the business of destroying our own Christian-based society. As socialists and atheists slowly remove all traces of God, Islamics are standing ready to fill the void with Allah and Islamic law. Any normal person who doesn't believe that we are war with Islam isn't paying attention.

Christians need to wake up from their liberal-media and television-induced stupor and take notice
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by ajia23(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2006
@ Reverend

This on e has some truths, a lot of lies, and even worse an admixture of lies, bladerdash, and more balderdash.

TayoD tell am OOO. Funny that christians (Ethiopians) were the first protectors and supportesr of Muslims when the whole Arab world conspired to extirpate them. But modern day christians of the likes of Reverend hardly believe in what they profess.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2006
@ Ajisafe

F**K your patience.

I dont give a damn. Bring it on

You low life scum.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by OlaAjia(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2006
Mrlawng,
I would recommend that you do not restart a thread of vulgar languages on this topic, and just leave it cool and going as it already is. Thanks for your much expected cooperation.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by OlaAjia(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2006
Reverend, you sound confused. I do not know if your stand is for or against Islam again. Please stand your ground and make yourself clear so that your points would be debunked as appropriate. Thanks

TayoD,
When you say Christianity goes way beyond logic, what exactly are you insinuating? That you should not think before you accept a doctrine? I'm just a bit curious. Or should this be a perfect explanation for the reasons that there are so much contradictions in the Bible of these days? If you say we should not think, before we accept a faith, then I guess many religions in this world will appeal to everybody, because as a matter of fact, most of them teach their followers to enjoy everything that is right and forbid everything that is Evil. The logic comes in when you have to decide on which one has a real devine origin, which brings us to the basis of most religious conflicts. Jesus Christ was one of Many Prophets of God, who were all sent to lead mankind to piety. He is not perceived by Muslims to be the son of God.
Mind you friend, The Lord, God does not have to win Muslims to his path, as it is obvious that we are already on his path. You should be praying to the lord God to guide you to the right path, as even every Muslim that prays, do that, and by His grace, we are on the right path.
At this juncture, I would like you to ask more questions, or reveal more doubts, as these are why this thread exists.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2006
@olaAjia

Read the previous threads and dont patronise me.

Its a free world please ignore my posts. Who is using vulgar languages?

Check yourself and stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 7:12pm On May 16, 2006
That guy, mrlawng, is like a wounded dog. The guy's perverted feeling has been devastatingly hurt by the truth, so, folks, don't go near him -- just ignore the scumbag. Please.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2006
@Ajisafe

I see youve learnt some new words in english. Now you need to learn to put them together correctly.

Please revise your last post directed toward me. Its just a friendly advice so your stupidity is less evident to the world.

Dude, I understand your frustration. But did your prophet mohammad teach you to use words like "scumbag"? oh, my bad, you will wash your mouth and other parts of you body to pray. I guess that makes it alright. Insolent NOMAD.

How can people go near me like you advised? Its called the Internet num-nut.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 7:43pm On May 16, 2006
mrlawng,
Even your father and forefather cannot teach me English. (You're in America and can't write better. Look at how you write; a primary school kid can do better. Shame on you!) And this is from a proud Yorubaman, whose mother tongue is not English and, who, by the way, does not even fancy the idea that English language was forced on us by those drunken English sailors. My language, Yoruba, is the best in the world; I only mastered the language of English so I could finish off imbeciles such as yourself.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2006
grin

I can see that touched the right nerve.

Why don't you write your posts in Yoruba instead of exposing your folly.

trying to justfy bad english with "My mother-tongue is not english" Bah!!!

In an attempt to sound educated you put words together foolishly.

Have heard about keeping it short and simple?

Why are you involving fathers? I can see you dont have respect for yours. I am not going to go there with you.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by Ajisafe: 7:55pm On May 16, 2006
mrlawng,
It's so sad that you're now gainsaying. You know (please, admit it) I write better than you.
Re: Islamism - The New Global Threat by MrBean(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2006
@Ajisafe

if it makes you feel better. Whatever floats your boat my man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.