Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective (19428 Views)

Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / Prediction: Ghana, Nigeria Will Win World Cup (Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Goodysydney: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
martha: My husband is a ghanian...
and so what? Even the father of so called Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro is a Nigerian. But the truth is that an avarage Ghanaian hate anything Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by modextus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jarus: Essien is a great guy. Majority of Ghanaian football followers are not. I remember jsut before the final of the 2008 olympics between Nigeria and Argentina, where one Ghanaian user on Ghanaweb said he would commit suicide if Nigeria won. Since that day, I stopped supproting Ghana in any competition. I supported Uruguay against then in SA 2010.
grin grin
And the most annoying part was that we didn't
angry
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Rajosh(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
otijah: Its nigeria or ghana to lift d trophy
which trophy? 2015 nations cup abi?
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by CaptJHMiller: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jarus: Essien.
Please reply my mail. cry
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sammyjay3(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wow dats great, I Also noticed it
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Krasid(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
modextus: grin grin
And the most annoying part was that we didn't
angry
We won the Afcon last year.So there's a huge possibility that the person still committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
So what are you trying to say!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by lakeside025(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Naija and Gh case is like Tom and Jerry.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by omusiliyu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Where are the Ghanians on NL

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by lakeside025(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=Goodysydney] and so what? Even the father of so called Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro is a Nigerian. But the truth is that an avarage Ghanaian hate anything Nigeria.[/qu

And so fucking what....... make dem dey hate while we are moving forward and going bigger...

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by safarigirl(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
lakeside025: Naija and Gh case is like Tom and Jerry.. smiley
yes, Ghanaians are Tom, Nigerians are Jerry- Jerry always gets the best of Tom..

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Smooyis(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jarus: Essien is a great guy. Majority of Ghanaian football followers are not. I remember jsut before the final of the 2008 olympics between Nigeria and Argentina, where one Ghanaian user on Ghanaweb said he would commit suicide if Nigeria won. Since that day, I stopped supproting Ghana in any competition. I supported Uruguay against then in SA 2010.
did he later fulfil his promise? People say what they cannot do. So u should not go by what they say and begin to hate others. For me I love Ghanians for real.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ghana Nigeria we are one.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Allta(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm a Nigerian, but I will prefer to trust a Ghanian with my money anyday anytime

I love Ghanians!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo 9ja (anago)
Omo ghana(ghana muz go)
One love to another
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Smooyis(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Vessi: cryWhy are Ghanaians claiming to be greater than Nigeria
Because of the challenges we face at present I guess. We shall overcome.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Allta: I'm a Nigerian, but I will prefer to trust a Ghanian with my money anyday anytime

I love Ghanians!!!!
then you do not know who Ghanians are . Its better to know Mr A been a criminal and I know how to transact deal with rather than transacting deal with Mr B who is likely to cheat on me because he is a slow poison- This is who the Ghanians are . They are ESCROW

5 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by elbinmanny(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
my wife to be is a Ghanaian and the funny thing is that she is right here with me sitting out in a joint with me while I post this comment ! Spending her xmas vac with me, her first time in naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by officialmsright(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
el bin manny: my wife to be is a Ghanaian and the funny thing is that she is right here with me sitting out in a joint with me while I post this comment ! Spending her xmas vac with me, her first time in naija cheesy
That's cute
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by RAPMAN02(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
k
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by pembisco(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lets nt decieve ourslvs pls. We knw we ar enemies. If na ghana turn to set waec dem go set hard qxtns for naija titled. "section D is for nigeria only" same applies to naija too. So ya'll shud stop dis hypocricy.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!!! Interesting.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Fayrouzz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Even though I don't understand the ghanaian language, I stl do love Sarkodie and his musics..

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Jiggaman101: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Goodysydney: and so what? Even the father of so called Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro is a Nigerian. But the truth is that an avarage Ghanaian hate anything Nigeria.

How can you hate someone that you don't even know. I have never witness hatred from nigerian and I don't think there will even be a Nigerian on this thread that can say that they have witnessed hatred from a Ghanaian for being Nigerian.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Jiggaman101: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Smooyis: Because of the challenges we face at present I guess. We shall overcome.

No one is better than the other but there are some things that Nigerians are better at than Ghanaians and there are some things Ghanaians are better than Nigerians.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by experimentist: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oya, Ghana-Naija let's go! Azonto mode/skelewu... Charlie, go down low! If I vexxx now I go move enter Ghana anytime without even shishi for my hand and I go chop, drink and even polash without paying a dime... I got a whole family in Ghana as well as Naija....same can't be said about Southie, those ones dem be....lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Allta(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
360command: then you do not know who Ghanians are . Its better to know Mr A been a criminal and I know how to transact deal with rather than transacting deal with Mr B who is likely to cheat on me because he is a slow poison- This is who the Ghanians are . They are ESCROW

I worked on a trading floor at a renowned investment bank. We have a wall of shame and Nigeria is no. 1 on the list. Means a red flag whenever you come across anything Nigerian in any potential trade opportunity
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Goodysydney: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Allta:

I worked on a trading floor at a renowned investment bank. We have a wall of shame and Nigeria is no. 1 on the list. Means a red flag whenever you come across anything Nigerian in any potential trade opportunity
A worst Nigerian is better than a hypocrite Ghanaian. Ask Ivorians & Togolese or Google the name of a Ghana member of paliament Mr. Eric Amoateng

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by olaposer(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
I am a nigerian olayinka olayemi olugbenga frm abk ogun state, I came into ghana about a month ago and I don't know a single soul here and ever since I get here ghanian have been so wonderful to me, they sre so kind and friendly and always try to make me feel @ home by helping to do what I can't do alone infact they go as far as giving me food and send there wards to fetch me water and also try to teach me their language (twi) they are gud ain terms of hospitality I am really enjoying it here, pls let us be of gud help to any vistor we find around us cos we never caan say where we could end up staying in our lifes,thank u all God bless Nigeria and God bless ghana too cos iam now Nighana man lol

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Goodysydney: A worst Nigerian is better than a hypocrite Ghanaian. Ask Ivorians & Togolese or Google the name of a Ghana member of paliament Mr. Eric Amoateng
Choi! How about googling crime capital of Africa, or fraud capital of Africa?
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
doesnt mean I'll forgive obrafour sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tanko Nuru Dies In His Hotel Room / Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.