Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,045 members, 7,916,031 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective (19502 Views)

Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / Prediction: Ghana, Nigeria Will Win World Cup (Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: The only thing I miss about Gaynians is there ewa gwoin,maybe I will snap one of your family selling buns,hahahahahahaha,they even have a style of carrying the show glass!chai,man must wack!

Hahahahaha!!!!!! You keep showing your mumuness. Pictures taken by a tourist in Lagos(mumudom) »»» http://www.eveandersson.com/photos/photo-display-directory?directory=%2Fphotos%2Fnigeria%2F&return_link=%3Ca+href%3D%22%2Fnigeria%2Flagos%22%3ELagos%2C+Nigeria%3C%2Fa%3E

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
otumfour: The fumes, the fumes, the fumes......
most nigerians claim they don't smoke
yet they smoke automatically
NIGERIANS! Automatic Generator
Fumes Inhaling Pricks
NAGFIP
NAGFIP Bastards
they'll pay to see a light bulb running
on electricity
hahahahahaha
why do you think the life expectancy in nigeria is 52 years»»» http://www.spyghana.com/life-expectancy-in-nigeria-is-dangerously-low/ and that of Ghana is 65 years.»»» http://www.who.int/countries/gha/en/

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

utter crap

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World – Condom Manufacturer

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-condom-manufacturer/

Nigerian women have been ranked the most unfaithful in the world, according to a survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex.

Dey maybe unfaithful but ur girls are prostitute they start frm 12

By the way what's ur problem, u seems to be so concern about Nigeria lol..isn't that fun
ny u spend most of ur time digging abwt nigeria online haba..!! Of which we don't even see ur people exist..sincerely we are a big threat on u people..no wonder we are the giant of africa. Why can't u for once face ur warrant nd leave us alone....how can u be stewpid wasting ur time on people that doesn't even care abwt your existence..na wa oooo
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

By the way what's ur problem, u seems to be so concern about Nigeria lol..isn't that fun
ny u spend most of ur time digging abwt nigeria online haba..!! Of which we don't even see ur people exist..sincerely we are a big threat on u people..no wonder we are the giant of africa. Why can't u for once face ur warrant nd leave us alone....how can u be stewpid wasting ur time on people that doesn't even care abwt your existence..na wa oooo

Kwasia!!! You keep replying me and telling me I am wasting my time in replying you!... You throw dust about Ghana, and you expect a handshake from us? person!!! .....

Child Prostitution in nigeria "Before my first visit to the brothel, I used to think that prostitution was mainly for older women but it beats my imagination when I stepped into the brothel and saw girls of 12, 13 and 14 years engaged in prostitution.
http://gvnet.com/childprostitution/Nigeria.htm
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

The guy dey try,see as e dey dig news up and down,my naija people are too busy making $$$,he's online doing amebo,chai,na wa o
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by rigarmortis: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Kwasia!!! You keep replying me and telling me I am wasting my time in replying you!... You throw dust about Ghana, and you expect a handshake from us? person!!! .....

Child Prostitution in nigeria "Before my first visit to the brothel, I used to think that prostitution was mainly for older women but it beats my imagination when I stepped into the brothel and saw girls of 12, 13 and 14 years engaged in prostitution.
http://gvnet.com/childprostitution/Nigeria.htm

what is wrong with these impotent black monkeys trying to rub shoulders with creme dela creme in the african scene?

these phools copying naija slang, songs, films, attitude and their self hate and inferiority complex makes them turn their hate outwards.

like the penis envy thing these dudes keep comparing when their is no comparison.

ok naija is bad but their economy is better than yours, they have produced better human power in various feilds ranging from the academia to entertainment......

what do these tame monkeys want?

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: The guy dey try,see as e dey dig news up and down,my naija people are too busy making $$$,he's online doing amebo,chai,na wa o
Scammer! Fraudster! Yahoo boy, Ole!!!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
rigarmortis:

what is wrong with these impotent black monkeys trying to rub shoulders with creme dela creme in the african scene?

these phools copying naija slang, songs, films, attitude and their self hate and inferiority complex makes them turn their hate outwards.

like the penis envy thing these dudes keep comparing when their is no comparison.

ok naija is bad but their economy is better than yours, they have produced better human power in various feilds ranging from the academia to entertainment......

what do these tame monkeys want?

You better tell me thank you for telling
you the truth, bleached ape. So after drilling one million barrels of oil a day for decades now in your sh1thole, your people, 90% of who survive on less than $2 a day, are feeding fat from the dustbin despite your billions. You
have billionaires and yet more than 120
million of your people don't have access
to electricity? http://
www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-
nigerians-without-electricity-fg you
have billionaires and yet life expectancy
in your sh1thole is 52 years? you have
billionaires and and yet your country is
so lowly rated on the United Nations
Human Development Index?
Jeez, people are even burning
themselves up because of poverty grin https://www.nairaland.com/1575652/
economic-hardship-fedrick-onuigbo-set

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by rigarmortis: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

You better tell me thank you for telling
you the truth, bleached ape. So after drilling one million barrels of oil a day for decades now in your sh1thole, your people, 90% of who survive on less than $2 a day, are feeding fat from the dustbin despite your billions. You
have billionaires and yet more than 120
million of your people don't have access
to electricity? http://
www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-
nigerians-without-electricity-fg you
have billionaires and yet life expectancy
in your sh1thole is 52 years? you have
billionaires and and yet your country is
so lowly rated on the United Nations
Human Development Index?
Jeez, people are even burning
themselves up because of poverty grin https://www.nairaland.com/1575652/
economic-hardship-fedrick-onuigbo-set

look here young man....my father is way past 52 and he aint dead yet.......i am have spent more than two dollars a day just being online...not to talk of eating in one day.....

what are you really saying.....you will notice i am trying my best not to insult you....dont make me start
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
rigarmortis:

look here young man....my father is way past 52 and he aint dead yet.......i am have spent more than two dollars a day just being online...not to talk of eating in one day.....

what are you really saying.....you will notice i am trying my best not to insult you....dont make me start
person! Product of a failed educational system, the research was conducted by the world Bank. You have no problem when the research favours you huh?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by phillippiano(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by phillippiano(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who the hell is talking about electricity
??
www.ghanacelebrities.com/tag/electricity-problems-in-ghana/
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Scammer! Fraudster! Yahoo boy, Ole!!!

If I have my way I'd scam ur president. We talking money nd u talking nonsense...dnt worry I'll find a way to fraud u..
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
phillippiano: Who the hell is talking about electricity
??

Benin, Togo ask for more power from Ghana.............. "Benin and Togo have made a joint request to the Ghana government to
supply them with more power, since their power situation is more desperate than Ghana’s.

“The situation in Benin and Togo is worse.” Ghana has reduced the contractual supply of power to Benin and Togo from 90 MW to 35 MW after the destruction of a pipeline belonging to the West Africa Gas Pipeline Project (WAGP) in August 2012.

The cut in power supply to the two countries has resulted in massive load shedding and power disruption in Togo
and Benin between eight and 12 hours or more daily.
Mr Kassa(Benin minister for energy) looked worried, apprehensive and expectant when he pleaded with the
minister to compromise and increase the power supply slightly upwards, but
Mr Buah(Ghana minister for Energy) was firm and said Ghana could only help when the situation in the
country normalised.
Mr Buah’s response created more distress for Mr Kassa and his team, who shoved diplomacy aside and displayed
open worry.

Ghana Commissions New Dam

The Electricity Company of Ghana(ECG) made history on Friday when it
became the first company in the West African sub-region to pioneer the supply of power to villages on the borders of neighbouring countries.

Ghana solar energy plant set to be Africa's largest

Nigeria, highest importer of generator sets

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
phillippiano: Who the hell is talking about electricity
??

Benin, Togo ask for more power from Ghana.............. "Benin and Togo have made a joint request to the Ghana government to
supply them with more power, since their power situation is more desperate than Ghana’s.

“The situation in Benin and Togo is worse.” Ghana has reduced the contractual supply of power to Benin and Togo from 90 MW to 35 MW after the destruction of a pipeline belonging to the West Africa Gas Pipeline Project (WAGP) in August 2012.

The cut in power supply to the two countries has resulted in massive load shedding and power disruption in Togo
Mr Kassa(Benin minister for energy) looked worried, apprehensive and expectant when he pleaded with the
Mr Buah(Ghana minister for Energy) was firm and said Ghana could only help when the situation in the
country normalised.
Mr Buah’s response created more distress for Mr Kassa and his team, who shoved diplomacy aside and displayed
open worry.

became the first company in the West African sub-region to pioneer the supply of power to villages on the borders of neighbouring countries.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

If I have my way I'd scam ur president. We talking money nd u talking nonsense...dnt worry I'll find a way to fraud u..
Or course, Scamming is the number one foreign exchange for nigeria... I told you, you guys have lost your sanity in that mumudom.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by phillippiano(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Many more ghanaians to commit suicide cos of economic hardship

graphic.com.gh/archive/General-News/gma-warns-of-more-suicids-due-to-economic-hardships.html
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

country normalised.
open worry.

K
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kwame is bored...y'alL shuld ignore his posts so he'lL go back to his shit hoLe
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
phillippiano: Many more ghanaians to commit suicide cos of economic hardship

graphic.com.gh/archive/General-News/gma-warns-of-more-suicids-due-to-economic-hardships.html
Guy, you dey make me laugh for here. Your post reminds me of my ivorian friend who says that Ghanaians are dying silently as a result of increase in the price of goods in the economy. Even Ghanaians can experience economic hardship by the size of kenke they eat .I wonder how you got this information from? It is so funny!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by iconize(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by iconize(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

country normalised.
open worry.

Another burnt offering spewing jargons. Go to hell with your largest solar in Africa and stop famzing.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by iconize(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
person! Product of a failed educational system, the research was conducted by the world Bank. You have no problem when the research favours you huh?
Go to hell you frustrated mugger! Who employs ghanaians after graduation? Glo, coscharis, dangote, etc.
Now go and get yourself drunk with dog urine.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by rigarmortis: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

you bastard product of a made in ghana leaking condom.

the akpeteshi that diluted your fathers spe.rm when he mounted your mother and forcefully penetrated her fetid cuuunt must be flowing through your veins and affecting your sense of reasoning.

the so called failed system produced soyinka, achebe and even adichie.....what has ghana produced apart from kwames and idio.ts luike you.

naija has fela...the most sampled african artist ever....asa and others that rub shoulders internationally.

our economy is better than yours. what do you want.

your father should have used a better condom...or was it your moms hairy p.oosie that tore that condom?

why didnt the man self-service you into a pit latrine in downtown kumasi?

why did he r.ape a deranged woman who was asleep in an empty shed.

fool...you keep say person...a word you learnt from sagamite here on NL....thats how you ppl ape every naija trend....

be original dude....

i guess thats too hard for an ape to do huh?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Or course, Scamming is the number one foreign exchange for nigeria... I told you, you guys have lost your sanity in that mumudom.

How old are u...dz guy hatred is absolutely out of this world., o boy you really need to get a life oo..quit fronting guy get a life nah when will u start acting ur age for f*uck sake?
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007: How old are u...dz guy hatred is
absolutely out of this world., o boy you
really need to get a life oo..quit fronting
guy get a life nah when will u start
acting ur age for f*uck sake?
person! I am giving you stats and facts àbout your mumudom! Man-goat!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
phillippiano: Many more ghanaians to commit suicide cos of economic hardship

Nigerian Man kills wife, daughter; ends own life, because of Poverty
August 19, 2013

A brick kiln worker, frustrated
by poverty, shot his wife and daughter
dead and, later, committed suicide with
the same pistol at village Jamber Kalan
in the limits of Phoolnagar police station on Sunday.......»»»

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/19-Aug-2013/man-kills-wife-daughter-ends-own-life

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
rigarmortis:

you bastard product of a made in ghana leaking condom.

the akpeteshi that diluted your fathers spe.rm when he mounted your mother and forcefully penetrated her fetid cuuunt must be flowing through your veins and affecting your sense of reasoning.

the so called failed system produced soyinka, achebe and even adichie.....what has ghana produced apart from kwames and idio.ts luike you.

naija has fela...the most sampled african artist ever....asa and others that rub shoulders internationally.

our economy is better than yours. what do you want.

your father should have used a better condom...or was it your moms hairy p.oosie that tore that condom?

why didnt the man self-service you into a pit latrine in downtown kumasi?

why did he r.ape a deranged woman who was asleep in an empty shed.

fool...you keep say person...a word you learnt from sagamite here on NL....thats how you ppl ape every naija trend....

be original dude....

i guess thats too hard for an ape to do huh?
Rigarmortis the idbo-dog! This are the comments your compatriots are saying about Ghana,......
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by
sassygal:
Its only in Ghana I experience 24/7 electricity for months.
The internet speed here is number 1 in Africa.

Wale112:
My dear, stayed for 10days and they only took light for 2 hours as there was a storm when it was raining. Brought the light back, 5 mins after it stopped
raining.
MTN, only offers Nigerians epileptic services because as far as I can tell, the internet, call services etc are the best
in Ghana.

https://www.nairaland.com/1546079/travel-ghana-road/3#20718044

Nigerian woman tries to commit suicide days before she was due to be deported from the UK

^^^who can blame her? No one wants to live in a sh1thole!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
360command: Guy, you dey make me laugh for here. Your post reminds me of my ivorian friend who says that Ghanaians are dying silently as a result of increase in the price of goods in the economy. Even Ghanaians can experience economic hardship by the size of kenke they eat .I wonder how you got this information from? It is so funny!
here comes the ivoirian slave again! person from mumudom! Go figure
Nigeria- Prostitution Exporter of the World »»» http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Africa taking the second position is Ivory Coast, so I am not surprised you always quoting them! Kwasia!!! The ivoirians are killing themselves on tribal lines(Ouattara and Gbagbo) they have suffered two civil wars and has a large UN mandated troops, who among us is dieing slowly? Product of a failed educational system.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
iconize: Nigeria and ghana brothers? God forbid!!
How come togo and benin republic ain't their brother? They left the two countries and ran down to Nigeria to attache!
Arrant nonsense! This gibberish post up there doesn't stop mee from whipping petrodolla's ass.

Of course na!g We have nothing in common! You guys left Togo and benin and are trooping to Ghana like dogs! No wonder nigeria leads in Bleaching »»» http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201306040711.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dbleach%2Bcapital%2Bof%2Bafrica%2Bnigeria%2B%26client%3Dms-opera-mini%26channel%3Dnew

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
person! I am giving you stats and facts àbout your mumudom! Man-goat!

So what's has ur blunt facts changed so far...the fact still never changed u still lagging behind us in every aspects..we are many miles away frm Ghana in all angle so keep sucking ur dirty father dry black d1ck...ur so call fact still doesn't make u gaynian get exposure more than us..we surpass you gaynian..u really have to take it and stop being ignorant...
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Rigarmortis the idbo-dog! This are the comments your compatriots are saying about Ghana,......
Re: Travel To Ghana By Road by

https://www.nairaland.com/1546079/travel-ghana-road/3#20718044

Nigerian woman tries to commit suicide days before she was due to be deported from the UK

^^^who can blame her? No one wants to live in a sh1thole!
Just like your Gaynian actress, www.nairaland.com/1375209/emelia-brobbey-arrested-stealing-london charity begins @ home,lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014 / Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer / Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.