Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective (19430 Views)

Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / Prediction: Ghana, Nigeria Will Win World Cup (Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2014
See how radaronline slammed Nigeria on Mariah Carey’s recent concert

Mariah Carey proudly posted a pic of
herself in a slinky yellow dress and
wrote, “ Backstage in Nigeria” on
Saturday.
But maybe the songbird should have
done some homework before agreeing
to the gig?
Her show was at Access Bank’s
Christmas Party which was also a
farewell bash for the bank’s managing
director.
And while Access Bank is a reputable
financial institution, should Carey have
known a few basics about the African
nation before taking the paycheck?

Ironically — given that she was
performing for bankers — it seems
Carey wasn’t aware Nigeria is well-
known as the center of the world’s email
financial crimes! Nigeria is even part of
the name — as in “Nigerian 419 Scams.”

Nigeria is also, according to the United
Nations, the hub of human trafficking as
“a source, destination and transit
country.
AND, just for good measure, there are
mass killings going on in two Nigerian
states right now, and according to
Human Rights Watch, the violence is
being ignored by federal authorities.
“Systemic corruption in the Nigeria
Police Force” is the problem, a HRW
spokesperson told CNN

Carey isn’t the first performer who has
taken a paycheck for appearing in
countries known for terror, death and
fraud.
In 2011, Beyoncé sang for Moammar
Gadhafi’s sons and Jennifer Lopez
performed in Turkmenistan.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

According to you, your country is more orderly, sane and less populated. Why did you choose to leave an orderly country for a country like Nigeria? I don't know about you but if my country is all that, I won't want to leave it for a country that is less ideal. If Ghana is such a 'perfect' country, then only God knows why you chose to live and work in Lagos.

I hope you are not an illegal immigrant? It is high time Nigerian immigration take a head count of all foreigners living and earning a living on our soil. With the amount of hate I see on this forum coming from black Africans against Nigerians, I have quickly learnt not to trust anyone just because they are Africans like me.

As for Nigerian girls, how many have you dated and successfully had sex with for you to conclude whether they are good in bed or not? We are 160 million people and women make up half of that figure. So you are telling me that you have slept with millions of Nigerian women to ascertain their bedroom skills? I detest bloody liars who make themselves feel more important than they really are. Most likely, you have not slept with even one Nigerian female. The internet provides a lot of none entities the opportunity of wishful thinking. Dream on.

A typical Nigerian, your reasoning is flawed. Excuse my language but this is sheer stupidity
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2014
the o.p should be shot in eye despite his good intentions. why? cause it ought to have been obvious that the thread would degenerate into mindless ranting of misguided individuals and children. besides all this man-love is uncomfortable!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2014
sasuos:

A typical Nigerian, your reasoning is flawed. Excuse my language but this is shear stupidity

sheer charley... its spelt sheer wink
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2014
AncientJerk:

sheer charley... its spelt sheer wink

Thank you Oga , may God bless you, corrected
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Enrique21: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigerians are gifted, this is known world wide. And it hurts ghanians cos they believe they should be gifted like us cos we r neighbours.

Bt all fcukin fingers r not equal my ghana brothers
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Tonylyte(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
The average nigerian is smart because of his innovative ways of stealing and scamming to survive. The average Ghanaian can't survive in the midst of Nigerians because of cultural clash, the Ghanaian has his sanity intact, whereas the nigerian has been treated like an animal by his leaders and so has no feeling for his fellow beign. The average nigerian frowns on honest living(gateman, shoe sellers etc) but will want to engage in prostituting, kidnapping and fraud.
do nt mistake laziness 4 honest living my man. If nigerians are scammers, are we also kasawa boys? "the ghanaian has hs sanity intact", how abt the average white south africans that making waves in their various field of hustles here? I ask again, where is the money u made 4m cocoa, gold and other mineral resources in ya cntry?. I aint tryna be hypocritic, i've told u earlier that our govt is currupt-every nigerian knws abt it and criticises it aswell. Wat i dnt lyk is you hypocritic ghanaians that comes here to make tinz look as if u r doing wel politically and economically, whereas the ogas at the top a looting you blind. Even wit the level of curruptions in nigeria, we built cities lyk, kano, lagos, enugu, calabar, uyo, port harcourt, asaba, abuja...all dis cities are in the same league wit accra-ya capital. Nw, tel me, outside accra, whch other city do u hav to boast of?. U are always talking/praying abt nigeria's break, whch wil neva happen. 2015 u r expecting wil cm and go, and u'll be put to shame. "i have a dream" that it wount be long b4 we start making decisions that wil affect the rest of africa 4m abuja.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Enrique21: Nigerians are gifted, this is known world wide. And it hurts ghanians cos they believe they should be gifted like us cos we r neighbours.

Bt all fcukin fingers r not equal my ghana brothers

And yet, we set the pace for you to follow? Be original
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Tonylyte(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Am done. It is an injustice 4 nigerians to trade words wit ghanaians...just lyk sum1 rightly said, u dnt kill a fly wit a gun...ghanaians, go and play wit ya mates(zambia, kenya, liberia et al)

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Tonylyte: Am done. It is an injustice 4 nigerians to trade words wit ghanaians...just lyk sum1 rightly said, u dnt kill a fly wit a gun...ghanaians, go and play wit ya mates(zambia, kenya, liberia et al)

With this mentality, how can you ......jeeeeeeeez
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Enrique21: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Common dude, I know how bad it hurts.
Everywhere u open, twitter, facebook, football, education records both in africa and beyond, its all about Nigeria n u wonder y u don't even see d name of ur country written anywer on d internet?

This why u hate us so much
Published in the new book, 'The Triple Package', that she
has written with her Jewish husband Jed Rubenfeld, Chua
names the eight groupings that are exceptional in no
particular order - and unsurprisingly, the Chinese are
one of the top dogs.
The other seven are Jewish, Indian, Iranian, Lebanese-
Americans, Nigerians, Cuban exiles and Mormons.
Clearly one of these groupings is a religion and by calling
them 'cultural', never ethnic, racial or religious, Chau
and her husband seek to avoid the hugely controversial
criticism this would bring.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2534257/Tiger-Mom-roars-time-book-naming-eight-superior-groups-people.html.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2014
It is enough! I am hearing rumours that Aki n Pawpaw were paid 40000 Cedis(3.7million naira-i guess) each to act a kumasi movie, is this true? If true, those guys dey hammer on code.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Enrique21: Common dude, I know how bad it hurts.
Everywhere u open, twitter, facebook, football, education records both in africa and beyond, its all about Nigeria n u wonder y u don't even see d name of ur country written anywer on d internet?

This why u hate us so much
Published in the new book, 'The Triple Package', that she
has written with her Jewish husband Jed Rubenfeld, Chua
names the eight groupings that are exceptional in no
particular order - and unsurprisingly, the Chinese are
one of the top dogs.
The other seven are Jewish, Indian, Iranian, Lebanese-
Americans, Nigerians, Cuban exiles and Mormons.
Clearly one of these groupings is a religion and by calling
them 'cultural', never ethnic, racial or religious, Chau
and her husband seek to avoid the hugely controversial
criticism this would bring.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2534257/Tiger-Mom-roars-time-book-naming-eight-superior-groups-people.html.
Guy, where can I buy that book in Nigeria or maybe download it online?
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Enrique21: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2014
360command: Guy, where can I buy that book in Nigeria or maybe download it online?

Goto www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-author=Amy%20Chua&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AAmy%20Chua

Its called the triple package. Its the second book there.
Its really a big insult for a ghanian or anybody to compare both countries or people. Compare a nigerian to d world itself. Not to a common ghanian. Chai. Type the word ghanian and nigerian on ur phone n see which one google would ask u to correct.

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Enrique21:

Goto www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-author=Amy%20Chua&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AAmy%20Chua

Its called the triple package. Its the second book there.
Its really a big insult for a ghanian or anybody to compare both countries or people. Compare a nigerian to d world itself. Not to a common ghanian. Chai. Type the word ghanian and nigerian on ur phone n see which one google would ask u to correct.

Ghana ian not Ghan ian. I just educated you........Ignoramus
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
do nt mistake laziness 4 honest living my man. If nigerians are scammers, are we also kasawa sakawa boys? "the ghanaian has hs sanity intact", how abt the average white south africans that making waves in their various field of hustles here? I ask again, where is the money u made 4m cocoa, gold and other mineral resources in ya cntry?. I aint tryna be hypocritic, i've told u earlier that our govt is currupt-every nigerian knws abt it and criticises it aswell. Wat i dnt lyk is you hypocritic ghanaians that comes here to make tinz look as if u r doing wel politically and economically, whereas the ogas at the top a looting you blind. Even wit the level of curruptions in nigeria, we built cities lyk, kano, lagos, enugu, calabar, uyo, port harcourt, asaba, abuja...all dis cities are in the same league wit accra-ya capital. Nw, tel me, outside accra, whch other city do u hav to boast of?. U are always talking/praying abt nigeria's break, whch wil neva happen. 2015 u r expecting wil cm and go, and u'll be put to shame. "i have a dream" that it wount be long b4 we start making decisions that wil affect the rest of africa 4m abuja.
Its a known fact that the sakawa menace in Ghana is led by nigerians who introduced their sheet to Ghanaians. Even at that, you are using Ghanaian names cos no sane person trusts a nigerian... What have you guys done with your $1million barrels of oil per day huh? We Ghanaians are not forming perfect, but you and your bleached compatriots feel you are entitled to denigrate and insult Ghanaians whenever you feel like doing so. You guys have no international respect, you can't even eradicate polio from your country, yet want to take decions for Africa in a generator run capital, the only thing keeping you guys going is your population and oil and the delusional slogan of giants of Africa.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
God I feel like crying this is a big slap on our face exchanging abusive words with ordinary Ghana God...shame on us we have so ridiculed ourselves..ghana ghana ghana..!! God this is almost ubelieveable am so so so sad...for f*ck sake u people (nigerian) should stop giving these gaynians attention..they should be competing with Jos or Enugu state Ghana as a whole wouldn't even withstand Lagos alone..the attention u give this black dry asses ghanian make dem feel important ** I dnt see any reason y I'd decide to go stay in ghana..without being sentimental or sweet mouth we are many many many miles ahead of ghana in all ramifications, they know it they are just stupid and for ignorant reasons don't want to accept the fact..this jealousy nd enviness won't take u guys anywhere u all know @ the back of ur mind that our lead ur following...make God punish any gaynian wey go quote me...I dey vex for my fellow 9ja for giving this tiny people attention. sad
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Greenbuoy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
N o n s e n s e
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Its a known fact that the sakawa menace in Ghana is led by nigerians who introduced their sheet to Ghanaians. Even at that, you are using Ghanaian names cos no sane person trusts a nigerian... What have you guys done with your $1million barrels of oil per day huh? We Ghanaians are not forming perfect
you guys form perfect and like criticising others when you have skeletons in your closet. A ghanaian girl was talking to her 5 friends in school in a form of a circle when I came through. She was flashing her WAEC cert,only for me to collect it from her and saw it was FAKE. I asked,' this is fake'. All conversation by her and friends (boys and girls) paused to listen to what I said. Then I repeated and said ' This is so fake', Where did you do it?. The Ghanaian girl took her WAEC cert and spoke in TWI to her friends by saying 'you are fake, the Nigerians like fake, they spend fake money' etc. I acknowledge and went my way as I know that such words are common amongst ghanians. 9 month later, I called her to tell her that I have not seen her in school, she told me she was preparing for NOVDEC and I told her, I thought you passed your WASSCE? She said by confessing 'I was right the other time , her certificate was FAKE. When she told me, I wished her goodluck in her NOVDEC and hung up.Note: she insulted My Nationality and I when she was Guilty. There are other experience I have when I was in Ghana. I say this, because I know who Ghanaians are, they claim to be perfect and then criticise WE(Nigerians or other countries).
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007: God I feel like crying this is a big slap on our face exchanging abusive words with ordinary Ghana God...shame on us we have so ridiculed ourselves..ghana ghana ghana..!! God this is almost ubelieveable am so so so sad...for f*ck sake u people (nigerian) should stop giving these gaynians attention..they should be competing with Jos or Enugu state Ghana as a whole wouldn't even withstand Lagos alone..the attention u give this black dry asses ghanian make dem feel important ** I dnt see any reason y I'd decide to go stay in ghana..without being sentimental or sweet mouth we are many many many miles ahead of ghana in all ramifications, they know it they are just stupid and for ignorant reasons don't want to accept the fact..this jealousy nd enviness won't take u guys anywhere u all know @ the back of ur mind that our lead ur following...make God punish any gaynian wey go quote me...I dey vex for my fellow 9ja for giving this tiny people attention. sad
Rants from a frustrated mumugerian from the land of mumudom coupled with a damaged brain as a result of inhaling generator fumes! *spits* which enviness or jealousy? Boko haram, ombatse cults or niger delta kidnappers?...
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Greenbuoy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
N o n s e n s e
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Rants from a frustrated mumugerian from the land of mumudom coupled with a damaged brain as a result of inhaling generator fumes! *spits* which enviness or jealousy? Boko haram, ombatse cults or niger delta kidnappers?...

May God punish your father...I dnt have anytin to say to u silent is the best answer given to a big dirty black charcoal fool like u...you are not in our leagus so PASS-BY pls..go nd rob shoulders with the likes of Kenya, Gambia Burkibafaso etc even ivory coast is not in ur class..mtchewwww..!!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Enrique21: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Hey mr....
There's always smtn good n bad abt everytn
Talkn abt envying us or smtn, I believe u guys hv every right to. Cos if u look @ d positive aspect of Great Nigeria/Nigerians u n I knw u cnt compare wit urs. We r recognised for both good n bad globally.
I knw hw u feel, seeing nigerians suppressing u in every aspect. For me, I think its time to end this talk.
Even the book triple package by Amy chua proved to the whole world how talented and superb we r. Pls guys, its enough. Its like comparing a tiger to a dog.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Enrique21:

Hey mr....
There's always smtn good n bad abt everytn
Talkn abt envying us or smtn, I believe u guys hv every right to. Cos if u look @ d positive aspect of Great Nigeria/Nigerians u n I knw u cnt compare wit urs. We r recognised for both good n bad globally.
I knw hw u feel, seeing nigerians suppressing u in every aspect. For me, I think its time to end this talk.
Even the book triple package by Amy chua proved to the whole world how talented and superb we r. Pls guys, its enough. Its like comparing a tiger to a dog.

Well said my brother
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

May God punish your father...I dnt have anytin to say to u silent is the best answer given to a big dirty black charcoal fool like u...you are not in our leagus so PASS-BY pls..go nd rob shoulders with the likes of Kenya, Gambia Burkibafaso etc even ivory coast is not in ur class..mtchewwww..!!
Back to sender, you Bastard!.... Broke arsse, bleached marrafacker igbo dog like you... Of course Ghana is not in the league of a failed state, in which your mumudom leads, you are in the league of Afghanistan and somalia, you bastard son of a v.irgin mother!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by PetroDolla2: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap dog! modafaka! rub shoulders with a sh1thole- a country filled with 419ners, yahoo yahoo, ritualists, witches&wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, boko harams, piarates, pr0stitutes, terrorists, armed robbers? hahahahaha you must be smoking papaw leaves,huh? ediot!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
I knew it wouldn't work,I had an experience with a ghanian friend,though I wouldn't judge other Ghanians by his own attitude,but trust me,the level of his hypocrisy na die.They would pretend has if they are your true friend,but behind you,forget.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: I knew it wouldn't work,I had an experience with a ghanian friend,though I wouldn't judge other Ghanians by his own attitude,but trust me,the level of his hypocrisy na die.They would pretend has if they are your true friend,but behind you,forget.
Sounds like a scam script which Nigeria happens to lead.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by wazobiaN9(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Purist:

You stopped supporting Ghana because of ONE comment made by some random anonymous user? And how exactly does your singular experience translate to the 'majority'?

I work for a multi-national coy in Ghana. During the Confederation Cup, i was at a pub to watch Nigeria play Tahiti. ALL the Ghanaians there supported Tahiti (of all countries undecided) to beat Nigeria, the only team representing Africa! This happens all the time, even my Ghanaian office mates supported Burkina Faso in the Nations Cup final, not because they love the team but because of the unmerited beef for Nigeria, the high spirited big brother.

This behaviour is common among Ghanaians that have not been outside the shores of their country, especially the men that feel socially and/or economically marginalized. The widely traveled ones are more welcoming. Hopefully this will change with more cooperation and enlightenment among the two countries as the generations go by.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by rigarmortis: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
dear OP

we aint one.

if i see a snake and a gaynian i will kill the gaynian and let the snake go.

and stop comparing us to gayna.......we are cool with what we are.....and they are the ones dying of inferiority complex.

yours faithfully

proud gayna killa
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
#yawns....ghanians y'alL shuLd get a life nd stop hating.... angry#yawns....ghanians y'alL shuLd get a life nd stop hating....
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
rigarmortis: dear OP

we aint one.

if i see a snake and a gaynian i will kill the gaynian and let the snake go.

and stop comparing us to gayna.......we are cool with what we are.....and they are the ones dying of inferiority complex.

yours faithfully

proud gayna killa

*Phew*

Coming into contact with a nigerian mumugerian is bad for your health. The toilet named nigeria lacks toilet facilities »»» http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/ cannot even eradicate polio in that mumudom. They are only good for lab test, no wonder Pfizer used them as guinea-pigs.

We Ghanaians have our sanity in check, we have nothing in common with mumu bleachers.

Yours faithfully

Mumu slayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tanko Nuru Dies In His Hotel Room / Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.