Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective (19389 Views)

Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / Prediction: Ghana, Nigeria Will Win World Cup (Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
onome324: #yawns....ghanians y'alL shuLd get a life nd stop hating.... angry#yawns....ghanians y'alL shuLd get a life nd stop hating....
Y'all should stop insulting us first, haters!!!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by rigarmortis: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

blablabla

Yours faithfully

Mumu slayer.

you see.......naija sets the pace ghaynians copy......

be original, dude.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
PetroDolla2: shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap dog! modafaka! rub shoulders with a sh1thole- a country filled with 419ners, yahoo yahoo, ritualists, witches&wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, boko harams, piarates, pr0stitutes, terrorists, armed robbers? hahahahaha you must be smoking papaw leaves,huh? ediot!

No bite me abeg...why are u barking like a mad dog...I repeat you people are not in our league stop this ignorance you all know the truth so deal wit it.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
rigarmortis:

be original, dude.

Copy what? give me HALF example
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

*Phew*

Coming into contact with a nigerian mumugerian is bad for your health. The toilet named nigeria lacks toilet facilities »»» http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/ cannot even eradicate polio in that mumudom. They are only good for lab test, no wonder Pfizer used them as guinea-pigs.

We Ghanaians have our sanity in check, we have nothing in common with mumu bleachers.

Yours faithfully

Mumu slayer.
Stfu
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Y'all should stop insulting us first, haters!!!
InsuLt?? I wonder wah we'lL gain from that, jex stop the hating already
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
sasuos:

Copy what? give me HALF example
If yu need an example.....ask

The closest fence
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Back to sender, you Bastard!.... Broke arsse, bleached marrafacker igbo dog like you... Of course Ghana is not in the league of a failed state, in which your mumudom leads, you are in the league of Afghanistan and somalia, you bastard son of a v.irgin mother!

And you old man...I want to blv u've grown some bears beside ur tiny penis...dat shows ur are aging pls act it..stop being lackadaisical to ur big brother (nigeria)..see no matter how u try to paint urself u still remain as dark as u are..no matter how much trash nd gibberish u write abwt 9ja it won't shake us an inch we just over look it like my kid brother who doesn't know his right haNd from left, am just enjoying ur blabbing it doesn't shake me visibly or emotionally...just keep messing urself on net..old man like u ** smh** too much of banku don block ur reasoning system too bad.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
rigarmortis:

be original, dude.
idiot! Look at how you are happy claiming copyright to stewpidity!

onome324:

Stfu
Damaged brain as a result of inhaling generator fumes!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Who do u like diz old man..? sad
GH^KWAME:

Who do u like diz old man..?
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Are yu guys this jobless that u go around. Quoting every post?? Smh
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

And you old man...I want to blv u've grown some bears beside ur tiny penis...dat shows ur are aging pls act it..stop being lackadaisical to ur big brother (nigeria)..see no matter how u try to paint urself u still remain as dark as u are..no matter how much trash nd gibberish u write abwt 9ja it won't shake us an inch we just over look it like my kid brother who doesn't know his right haNd from left, am just enjoying ur blabbing it doesn't shake me visibly or emotionally...just keep messing urself on net..old man like u ** smh** too much of banku don block ur reasoning system too bad.

Bleached ass niggar bitter about his identity! No wonder your sh1thoe leads Africa in bleaching...... You country is forked up! You have no sanity in that mumudom, you are only good for lab test(Pfizer). I don't expect my post to shake you, cos you guys have lost your sanity as a result of decades of inhaling generator fumes!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
onome324:
Are yu guys this jobless that u go around. Quoting every post?? Smh
Delusional pig! What are you doing yourself?
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

Who do u like diz old man..? sad

Who do u like diz old man..?
Son of a Bastard! Why am I not surprised?»»
3 Out Of Every 10 Nigerian Men Are Not The Biological Fathers Of Their Children – DNA Expert
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19070/54/3-out-of-every-10-nigerian-men-are-not-the-biologi.html
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Son of a Bastard! Why am I not surprised?»»
3 Out Of Every 10 Nigerian Men Are Not The Biological Fathers Of Their Children – DNA Expert
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19070/54/3-out-of-every-10-nigerian-men-are-not-the-biologi.html

How is that ur problem fool castrated son of b*tch, why are u pop-nosing...what has that gotta do with the fact that ghana are not in our league, oo boy u belong to Yaba left oo ...
And leave google alone, come to reality abeg
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

How is that ur problem fool castrated son of b*tch, why are u pop-nosing...what has that gotta do with the fact that ghana are not in our league, oo boy u belong to Yaba left oo ...
And leave google alone, come to reality abeg
Of course na! The level of mumuness existing in that sh1t hole called nigeria does not exist in Ghana.... You are in the same league with polio infested countries like Afghanistan and Somalia! You son of a v.irgin mother!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by timilehin007(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Of course na! The level of mumuness existing in that sh1t hole called nigeria does not exist in Ghana.... You are in the same league with polio infested countries like Afghanistan and Somalia! You son of a v.irgin mother!

The only positive thing that grow rapidly in ghana now is prostitution even at 12yrs imagine 'I AM A PROSTITUTE GOSPEL SINGER,
FRANCISCA SARPONG' tell me why God will not demolish u people soon..imagine a gospel singer being a prostitute.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
timilehin007:

The only positive thing that grow rapidly in ghana now is prostitution even at 12yrs imagine 'I AM A PROSTITUTE GOSPEL SINGER,
FRANCISCA SARPONG' tell me why God will not demolish u people soon..imagine a gospel singer being a prostitute.

utter crap

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World – Condom Manufacturer

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-condom-manufacturer/

Nigerian women have been ranked the most unfaithful in the world, according to a survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Even gaynians know more about naija pass,they spend hours online searching for news about naija,na wa o,besides why are you people so pained?choi!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by 360command: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: Even gaynians know more about naija pass,they spend hours online searching for news about naija,na wa o,besides why are you people so pained?choi!
As in , it shows there is more to emulate from the Nigerians(good or bad). I cannot imagine myself trying to study Ghana .I.e by researching facts about the country. I can only do it if it comes my way.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: Even gaynians know more about naija pass,they spend hours online searching for news about naija,na wa o,besides why are you people so pained?choi!

360command:
As in , it shows there is more to
emulate from the Nigerians(good or
bad). I cannot imagine myself trying to
study Ghana .I.e by researching facts
about the country. I can only do it if it
comes my way.

^^^Products of a failed educational system, you open threads and claim to be better than Ghana, you chicken out when facts about your country are presented to you. fucktards
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by onome324(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

^^^Products of a failed educational system, you open threads and claim to be better than Ghana, you chicken out when facts about your country are presented to you. fucktards
Take a hike dude,nd. Drown in a lagoon...haters!!!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
360command: As in , it shows there is more to emulate from the Nigerians(good or bad). I cannot imagine myself trying to study Ghana .I.e by researching facts about the country. I can only do it if it comes my way.
That's the last thing a Nigerian will do,searching news about gaynians,patapata I go dey play need for speed,lmao
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by loswhite(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jarus: Essien is a great guy. Majority of Ghanaian football followers are not. I remember jsut before the final of the 2008 olympics between Nigeria and Argentina, where one Ghanaian user on Ghanaweb said he would commit suicide if Nigeria won. Since that day, I stopped supproting Ghana in any competition. I supported Uruguay against then in SA 2010.
js because of one Ghanaian, well that's poor mentality
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
onome324:
Take a hike dude,nd. Drown in a lagoon...haters!!!
^^^Shut Up! Bastard!
striker9:
That's the last thing a Nigerian will
do,searching news about
gaynians,patapata I go dey play need
for speed,lmao
Not only are they scammers,
mumugerians can never speak the truth to save themselves as well. Wow! nigerians mumugerians don't search news about Ghana? Hahahah!!! My belle. PS: its useless to keep the sound of the game on because the generator noise you are using will be too loud for you!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by BarryX(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Here we go again !!

Nigerians can't even form BIG for once- Trading words with Ghanaians is a serious fuckup if you ask me
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

^^^Shut Up! Bastard!

Not only are they scammers,
mumugerians can never speak the truth to save themselves as well. Wow! nigerians mumugerians don't search news about Ghana? Hahahah!!! My belle. PS: its useless to keep the sound of the game on because the generator noise you are using will be too loud for you!
Don't worry about my generator,its been a while since I used it,but I could send it to if you don't mind,I can squeeze it in my big GHANA MUST GO,and send it via kwame motors.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by otumfour(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Gotta love nairaland, Ghana is surely doing something right, muthafuckkking nigerian monkeys grin grin grin

I laugh @ these anago apes grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Johnjack: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ghana is the next neighbor and your neighbor is your brother. I have lived in Ghana
and greater number of them like Nigerians,only few hyped ones are on the contrary.Nigerians and Ghanians in diaspora are
like womb brothers whenever we meet. One love,Ghana is home away from home.
I love Nigerians as a Nigerian and I love Ghana and Ghanians. ONE LOVE, away with unhealthy rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: Don't worry about my generator,its been a while since I used it,but I could send it to if you don't mind,I can squeeze it in my big GHANA MUST GO,and send it via kwame motors.
Choi! You mumu too much! Your mumuness get level Walahi! You keep confirming that y'all can't speak the truth to save yourself. I know you can't afford solar to power your gadgets. Oboy, Na slap you go chop if I you talk say you got electricity in that mumudom of yours...
More Nigerians dying from inhaling
generator fumes- by ARUKAINO UMUKORO

http://www.punchng.com/feature/living-
with-fumes-of-death-more-nigerians-
dying-from-inhaling-generator-fumes/
ARUKAINO UMUKORO writes that
more Nigerians are dying from inhaling
generator fumes even as the country’s
energy sector is comatose!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by striker9(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Choi! You mumu too much! Your mumuness get level Walahi! You keep confirming that y'all can't speak the truth to save yourself. I know you can't afford solar to power your gadgets. Oboy, Na slap you go chop if I you talk say you got electricity in that mumudom of yours...

The only thing I miss about Gaynians is there ewa gwoin,maybe I will snap one of your family selling buns,hahahahahahaha,they even have a style of carrying the show glass!chai,man must wack!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by otumfour(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fumes, the fumes, the fumes......

most nigerians claim they don't smoke yet they smoke automatically grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIANS! Automatic Generator Fumes Inhaling Pricks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NAGFIP

NAGFIP Bastards grin grin grin grin grin

they'll pay to see a light bulb running on electricity grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

La Liga Wants El Clasico Venue To Be Moved From Camp Nou To Bernabeu / FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini / I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.