Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective (19384 Views)

Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / Prediction: Ghana, Nigeria Will Win World Cup (Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Caseless: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2014
bitex2:
Haters are liable to die young..<hicuffs>
if so, i wldn't mind dying young...i'l b happy to die young hating ghana and south africa.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Greenbuoy(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2014
N o n s e n s e
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Caseless: 1:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Greenbuoy:
i dnt knw u buh i luv u! u should be in the military, ur heart belongs there..I 'LL JOIN YOU WHEN I'M RIPE ENOUGH..hearts like this will pilot the plane of this country's well-fare 2 the most high sky..TOGETHER, WE'LL SHIT ON EVERY SOUL THAT DESERVES 2 BE SHITTED ON.
one love, bro! I de feel u! I wanna pilot d war plane that wl b seen dropping cluster bombs on those that hate nigeria. Sometimes, i feel like cry or cry even if i see d kind of hate nigeria/nigerians receive frm d neighbours we once helped 2 attain their social and political height of today e.g s.A and ghana. If ghana think we'r too dull to control our problems, then let us sponsor 100 mecernaries frm b.faso and C.I.V and see how they'r gonna cope.
I wanna join d airforce(NAF) aftr my skool, i wanna fight 4 dz country in any capacity and i'm lookin 4wad to see u join me in d uniform to fight 4 our nation.
GOD bless nigeria and friends of nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Caseless: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Krasid: That's why you will not be the president of Nigeria.
wait and see!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Caseless: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Krasid: That's why you will not be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by somtea(m): 1:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Greenbuoy:
i dnt knw u buh i luv u! u should be in the military, ur heart belongs there..I 'LL JOIN YOU WHEN I'M RIPE ENOUGH..hearts like this will pilot the plane of this country's well-fare 2 the most high sky..TOGETHER, WE'LL SHIT ON EVERY SOUL THAT DESERVES 2 BE SHITTED ON.
Gay alert!¡!

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by tonychristopher: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Vessi: cryWhy are Ghanaians claiming to be greater than Nigeria

yes they are greater than us in kenke and banku eating mentality and oyibo worshiping q

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Jiggaman101: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Theben: I'll continue to hate Ghana until the day petrodolla makes statements like 'i love Nigeria', 'Nigeria is great' etc.

Then you are going to hate for a long time because you and I know that you will never hear the word love and Nigeria in the same sentence.

Ps I know you don't mean that out of all the noisemakers you seem to love Ghana the most.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Hands off our women. I'm warning you for the last time.
Haha I can't help it... tongue

Buh on the contrary, GH girls love Naija dudes so much that at some point, they become "attached" to the dude grin
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by ghananotnaija(m): 2:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
shut up jøor! Ghana is in the league of liberia, gambia and sierra leone. Did u do proportionality in school? The population of ghana is just 24million...u are 2nd highest exporters of cocoa in africa and 2nd highest exporters of gold aswell. U have crude-oil, and some other resources...with all this, u shul be the number 1 in africa-economically. I.e if truely u've got true political system. the fact is that, your govt have eaten you blind that u dnt knw...yea, in naija they is serious curruptions, we dnt hide it, buh you guys are so hypocritic that u claim everytin is wel, whereas if we wanna go by statistics, u shuld be miles away 4m ya present position..oga naija is 200million, proportionally, u got more resources than us.

Life in Ghana is better. I've lived in both countries so I know, so do thousands (if not millions, God forbid) of Nigerians who have sneaked into Ghana.

Also, cocoa and gold are low-margin exports, unlike the oil that Nigeria exports, which is literally like printing money, except the profit has been mismanaged or gobbled up by corrupt politicians.

Our government is not perfect but to compare the corruption in Ghana vs that of Nigeria is ridiculous.
caseless: Nigeria serve as a model to ghana cos u hav to recycle wat we've done in d past and u ghanaians are behind us , and stil learning frm us.
Nigeria is supposed to be a model for other countries? ROFLMAO. C'mon even Nigerians would say that is going too far.

Dont undermine nigeria's knwledge and undrstanding of african continent; we can sponsor mercenaries frm burkina faso, destablize ur country and deny u d relative peace u people are enjoying right now.
Your country is near break-up and collapse and you're thinking of destabilising other countries?! You should focus on stopping Islamists from infiltrating Nigeria from Chad, Cameroon, and Niger.

Anyway, back to football, Ghana will do better than Nigeria in Brazil next year, I'm willing to put some money on that.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by ghananotnaija(m): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2014
KingMEXX: Haha I can't help it... tongue

Buh on the contrary, GH girls love Naija dudes so much that at some point, they become "attached" to the dude grin

Nigerian men like to manipulate and take advantage of their girls, especially if they are not Nigerians, just like how Nigerians in Malaysia and Philippines used their local gfs to scam or move drugs.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by ghananotnaija(m): 2:21am On Jan 07, 2014
tonychristopher:
yes they are greater than us in kenke and banku eating mentality and oyibo worshiping q

Look at this hypocrisy right here. Why is eating kenke and banku bad? It's you who espouse an Eurocentric, white-worshipping view of life. If it's not bread or pasta, then it's inferior? Another thing is making fun of Ghanaians for being darker in complexion. So you are saying that the lighter skinned you are, the more superior you are? Wouldn't that make all non-Africans superior to you?

On the contrary, Ghanaians don't treat people according to their country of origin. We don't kowtow to Europeans because they are white or look down on Africans because they're black. We treat British tourists nicer than Nigerian hustlers because British tourists are generous with their money and stimulate our economy while Nigerians come here to steal our jobs.

From my experience on Nairaland I find that Nigerians are fixated and obsessed with the illusory concept of race. It's the 21st century, you should know that there is only one race, one humanity. Stop thinking everything is about race and solve the real problems in your societies.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Nigerian men like to manipulate and take advantage of their girls, especially if they are not Nigerians, just like how Nigerians in Malaysia and Philippines used their local gfs to scam or move drugs.
You should know that not all Nigerians are bad, just like not all Ghanaians are black (Van Vicker is a testimony). There are always exceptions to every rule.
I've mingled with a lot of Ghanaians both on the social media and even in the real world and I find them very pleasing to interact with and no "order" from yu can stop me from associating with them tongue ...Instead of hating, why not come down to Naija and pick a very lovely girl as a wife..That would be great grin
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by ghananotnaija(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2014
KingMEXX: You should know that not all Nigerians are bad, just like not all Ghanaians are black (Van Vicker is a testimony). There are always exceptions to every rule.
Yes, I know, I'm not stewpid. When you talk about large groups of people, it's assumed you're speaking in generalisations.

I've mingled with a lot of Ghanaians both on the social media and even in the real world and I find them very pleasing to interact with and no "order" from yu can stop me from associating with them tongue ...Instead of hating, why not come down to Naija and pick a very lovely girl as a wife..That would be great grin

I'm live and work in Lagos actually. Naija girls are not bad in the bedroom, but I wouldn't want to marry one. I don't blame Nigerian guys wanting to marry Ghanaian women.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:
Yes, I know, I'm not stewpid. When you talk about large groups of people, it's assumed you're speaking in generalisations.

I'm live and work in Lagos actually. Naija girls are not bad in the bedroom, but I wouldn't want to marry one. I don't blame Nigerian guys wanting to marry Ghanaian women.
Well, I guess I tried. Buh yu should consider giving my last proposition a 2nd thought wink
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by jreyez(m): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2014
martha: My husband is a ghanian...
Martha Stewart I haven't seen your chat yet smiley
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by AjaoMT2: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Allta: I'm a Nigerian, but I will prefer to trust a Ghanian with my money anyday anytime

I love Ghanians!!!!
My dear friend. Never trust anyone with your money unless you have good reasons for doing so. I know of one case in which a Ghanaian brought an entire company to ruins by absconding to Ghana with their money. They so much trusted him. Some Nigerians can be trusted and some Ghanaians can. We should not generalize. Thanks.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Caseless: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Life in Ghana is better. I've lived in both countries so I know, so do thousands (if not millions, God forbid) of Nigerians who have sneaked into Ghana.

Also, cocoa and gold are low-margin exports, unlike the oil that Nigeria exports, which is literally like printing money, except the profit has been mismanaged or gobbled up by corrupt politicians.

Our government is not perfect but to compare the corruption in Ghana vs that of Nigeria is ridiculous.

Nigeria is supposed to be a model for other countries? ROFLMAO. C'mon even Nigerians would say that is going too far.

Your country is near break-up and collapse and you're thinking of destabilising other countries?! You should focus on stopping Islamists from infiltrating Nigeria from Chad, Cameroon, and Niger.

Anyway, back to football, Ghana will do better than Nigeria in Brazil next year, I'm willing to put some money on that.
for u to think we're not models to ghanians, u must hav taken it too far , even some ghanians can attest to d fact dat nig has bn a model to ghana and stil be.
If u think nig wil break up, u are oblivious of some facts and history. If ghana can stand d prblms facing nigeria for 24hr without burning down(not even break up i mean 'burn down') to ashes..then u can downplay d strength in our diversity and unity.
Nobody is targetin ghana, but evrybody target nigeria becos her resources(both human and materials); how do u even compare?
Frm ur siggy, i knw u ar a chauvinist and i dnt wanna b seen as one.
Ghana wl do beta dan nigeria in brazil? Roflmao! When last did u win anythin or play in fifa confed cup? Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Caseless: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Zenanted(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2014
Just like Stefan and Daemon
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Sike(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2014
We are AFRICANS... AWOOO!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by theplanmaker: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija: As an Ghanaian, I think part of why Ghanaians have such a visceral disgust towards everything Nigerian is that the two countries are really similar, and that Nigeria is a living reminder to Ghanaians of what could go wrong in our own country of Ghana when society and morals fall apart.

Ghana and Nigeria are the only two significant English-speaking countries in West Africa (Sorry Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Gambia, you guys are really not important enough).

To Nigerians who don't seem to understand our superiority complex over you, here's a breakdown:
Nigeria has much more people and much more resources than Ghana, yet Ghana is a more pleasant place to live, has a better functioning government, and a more pleasant population (possibly more educated as well).

No hate, just telling it like it is.

you can go on hating if that's what you can do best. but I really understand your problem, it is inferiority complex. there is nothing tangible Nigeria wants from Ghana. we see Ghana as our noisy neighbours, who are jealous, and always trying to compete. for crying out loud Ghana should be competing with lagos state.
we are the biggest black nation on earth. and despite the endemic corruption, we are still Africa's largest economy. so my brother were is Ghana's superiority?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Tonylyte(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

lol, an average ghanaian is lazy..the fact that u couldnt survive in nigeria doesnt mean tinz are bad here. An average ghanaian cn nt survive in the midst of nigerian-fact, thatz y u hav successful nigerians in g.h, whereas the ghanaians here are bons sellers, gatemen, shoemakers and et all. Bw, u are rigmaroling, wat i was asking u was, wat hav u done wit the möney u got 4m cocoa, gold, and the rest of ya resources?, if u claim u hav good political system and less curruptions in ur cntry. U shul hav bin miles away 4m ya presnt position.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
lol, an average ghanaian is lazy..the fact that u couldnt survive in nigeria doesnt mean tinz are bad here. An average ghanaian cn nt survive in the midst of nigerian-fact, thatz y u hav successful nigerians in g.h, whereas the ghanaians here are bons sellers, gatemen, shoemakers and et all.
The average nigerian is smart because of his innovative ways of stealing and scamming to survive. The average Ghanaian can't survive in the midst of Nigerians because of cultural clash, the Ghanaian has his sanity intact, whereas the nigerian has been treated like an animal by his leaders and so has no feeling for his fellow beign. The average nigerian frowns on honest living(gateman, shoe sellers etc) but will want to engage in prostituting, kidnapping and fraud.
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Iniotong(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: I hate ghana i hate naija i hate africa i hate planet earth i hate our galaxy i need a nuclear bomb to destroy this earth anyway we will invade soon i luv planet XENOVIA
Stop watching too many SCI-FIC movies
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by Goodysydney: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:
The average nigerian is smart because of his innovative ways of stealing and scamming to survive. The average Ghanaian can't survive in the midst of Nigerians because of cultural clash, the Ghanaian has his sanity intact, whereas the nigerian has been treated like an animal by his leaders and so has no feeling for his fellow beign. The average nigerian frowns on honest living(gateman, shoe sellers etc) but will want to engage in prostituting, kidnapping and fraud.
Typical lazy ghana man always reason with his burnt charcoal anus. Ghanaian women are the cheapest prostitutes in the whole world. Visit kumasi village in Ivory Coast and see how much ugly fat Ghana women charge for sex. That is reason why Ivorians called Ghanaians ugly shit and hate anything Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by nairaman66(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Ghanians are the FAKE versions of Nigerians! Just kidding.... grin

Proudly a Nigerian, and a Deltan!!
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigerians are suffering from SUPERIORITY COMPLEX, it is the worse complex ever, there is something basically wrong with the average Nigerian. One thing I hate about Nigerians is that, they think MONEY IS EVERYTHING
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by GHKWAME1: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Goodysydney: Typical lazy ghana man always reason with his burnt charcoal anus.
of Course, the word lazy to a nigerian means not beign a scammer, a kidnapper, an armed-robber and a bleacher.

Goodysydney:
Ghanaian women are the cheapest prostitutes in the whole world. Visit kumasi village in Ivory Coast and see how much ugly fat Ghana women charge for sex. That is reason why Ivorians called Ghanaians ugly shit and hate anything Ghana.
Well, the stats do not agree with your delusion.... Nigeria- Prostitution Exporter of the World »»» http://
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Africa
Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by nairaman66(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Shaarap there... As Nigerians, we detest mediocrity! Apparently, I can tell we have lots of SHOE-MAKERS/SELLERS in Nigeria to any African Nation- Ask the Abokis!! On the issues of Prostitution, Ghana introduced this to Nigeria through HOME VIDEOS!! Nigerians are smart and hard working in anything they do.. Be it Legit or Illegit.. Conclusively, the amount of FRAUD being perpetrated by Ghanian folks in Ghana is skyrocketing and mind boggling! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by dasparrow: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

@Bolded

According to you, your country is more orderly, sane and less populated. Why did you choose to leave an orderly country for a country like Nigeria? I don't know about you but if my country is all that, I won't want to leave it for a country that is less ideal. If Ghana is such a 'perfect' country, then only God knows why you chose to live and work in Lagos.

I hope you are not an illegal immigrant? It is high time Nigerian immigration take a head count of all foreigners living and earning a living on our soil. With the amount of hate I see on this forum coming from black Africans against Nigerians, I have quickly learnt not to trust anyone just because they are Africans like me.

As for Nigerian girls, how many have you dated and successfully had sex with for you to conclude whether they are good in bed or not? We are 160 million people and women make up half of that figure. So you are telling me that you have slept with millions of Nigerian women to ascertain their bedroom skills? I detest bloody liars who make themselves feel more important than they really are. Most likely, you have not slept with even one Nigerian female. The internet provides a lot of none entities the opportunity of wishful thinking. Dream on.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective by sasuos(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Goodysydney: Typical lazy ghana man always reason with his burnt charcoal anus. Ghanaian women are the cheapest prostitutes in the whole world. Visit kumasi village in Ivory Coast and see how much ugly fat Ghana women charge for sex. That is reason why Ivorians called Ghanaians ugly shit and hate anything Ghana.

Prostitutes arround Togo embassy in Accra are all Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season / FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini / La Liga Wants El Clasico Venue To Be Moved From Camp Nou To Bernabeu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.